Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"Please comment on the story; it helps my writing to know what the reader is searching for."

We got an early start and began exploring the housing market. Location, location, and the area were vital to us. We wanted a large lot, an 1800-square-foot home, three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and all on one level. Age was not a concern, but condition was crucial. We were concerned with the bones of the home, not decorating. We were down to four possibilities after researching home magazines, open houses, and new construction. It was time for lunch to discuss our choices. The discussion did not start about the housing market.

"Jacob, let me answer your inquiries about our relationship. There should be no date for the wedding; we get married when the time is right. Anyplace is fine, and anyone can marry us. Let's surprise everyone except our kids. Renting could be a possibility. You have nothing to show for your money but are free and don't have to do repairs."

"Lynn, you got my vote on all counts. Let's find a home we can agree on."

We narrowed it down to four after looking at over a dozen houses. Two got knocked out by a poor landlord, and the other was too expensive. That left us with a townhome on a golf course and "Grandma's House." It was a home frozen from 1975 to 1985. The owner had passed away and left it to her daughter. She offered Lynn and me rent with an option to buy.

The rent with the option to buy was perfect for us. We talked to the owner, agreed on the terms, and signed the papers. We were going to live there for at least one year.

The place was clean, but the decorating needed to be updated, and the landlady would decrease the rent for the work we completed. The house was a large slab ranch with a two-and-a-half-car garage. It was now "Home Sweet Home."

We returned to our motel room, looked at each other, and smiled. It had been a full day, and we had taken a huge step, so it was time to reward ourselves.

Lynn inquired, "Where do you want to go for dinner?"

"I don't care, but the appetizer and the dessert will be here."

"Yes, you are incurable." Lynn shook her head and laughed. "I'll check and see what's in the pantry."

She hurried off, and I poured a couple of glasses of wine. Lynn reentered the room wearing a white fishnet, cut-out body stocking, and matching stilettos. Lynn's lingerie and shoe collections were second to none.

"Well, you stated it gets cold in Payson, so I decided to be the "Snow Queen."

"You can't be; you're too hot!"

"That tongue of yours is amazing. You know exactly what to say and how to keep a girl smiling."

With that reply, I took Lynn in my arms, kissed her passionately, and escorted her to the bed. We continued making out and exploring each other's bodies. My mouth moved to her breasts, and Lynn held my head tightly. She pushed my mouth against her breast, and I sucked her nipple and flicked it with my tongue.

"Jacob, I love when you kiss and suck on my nipples. There is no other feeling in the world like it. I get warm and wet and pass into a euphoric state. You know how to make love to me."

My hand drifted Lynn's body to her womanhood. My fingers brushed against her clit, and parted her labia; Lynn let out a sigh and grabbed her tits. My finger entered her womanhood, the second, and finally, the third. She was wide open and ready to fuck like a wildcat. Lynn began teasing her nipples as my tongue entered the "sweetest place on earth."

Lynn exhaled and said, "Jacob, you know where to put your tongue. Right there, it's heavenly. That feels so good."

She was enjoying her tongue-lashing. Lynn's head was back, and she was pinching her nipples till they were as hard as granite.

It was time to position myself between her legs. Lynn opened her legs as wide as she could. Suddenly, Lynn ordered me, "Stop!" She reached out and grabbed my erect cock with a couple of gentle strokes, kissed the tip, and spread her legs, "Let's go. Fuck me and take me on a "magic carpet ride." That was my invitation to slide into her. Upon entering her womanhood, Lynn's legs clamped around my waist, her stilettos dug into my side, and she grabbed her breasts.

"Mmmm, that feels marvelous. I love when your cock is inside of me."

Lynn's vaginal muscles began to work their magic and squeeze my penis. Her breath quickened as I started to make love to her. Her hips raised off the bed and met my thrusts. I could feel her nails ripping the flesh on my back.

"Fuck yes, I'm cumming."

Those were her last words as I felt blood oozing on my back. The pain fueled my desire, and I fucked Lynn as hard as I could. We were fucking our brains out for what seemed like hours. Lynn's vice-like grip started to tighten as she reached her crescendo. She began to utter filth from her mouth, "Fuck me harder and abuse my pussy." As I felt myself starting to cum, I pulled my cock out of her pussy, and shot the load onto her tits. Her hands instantly smeared the jism all over her breasts. Lynn looked like a glazed donut.

Lynn looked at me, winked at me, licked her lips, and cleaned her fingers with her tongue. She turned me on; I kissed her and stuck my tongue in her mouth. After our main event, we lay in bed, staring at the ceiling and contemplating our next move.

"Tomorrow, we buy a bed. Since the landlady will let us move in immediately, let's get to what is most important. Remember, you can pick out anything that you want. I'll supply the credit card. That goes for the entire home. We will get the bed first, linens, towels, bathroom supplies, and groceries. I call the storage company to ship our container to Payson."

The following day was organized chaos. We opened the bedding store and purchased a frame, box spring, and mattress in twenty minutes. There was no headboard because Lynn could not find one she liked. The landlady did a great job cleaning the place. Our business arrangement would work well. She told us that we could have the old furniture in the garage. We scrounged a desk, dresser, kitchen table, and two chairs. The rest of our things would arrive in the storage container. While Lynn was busy, I called her son-in-law and had him ship the Mini Cooper convertible.

Two weeks passed, and the place started to take shape as our home. Lynn did a superior job decorating the house. We purchased furniture and made the place livable. That's when it happened; I found out Lynn was a "junkie." Not drugs; she liked old, solid wood furniture, well-done artwork, and expertly crafted practical items. We removed all the wallpaper, repainted the interior an eggshell white, replaced the drapes, and removed the old carpet. The arrival of the storage container gave us almost everything we needed for a new life. Our personal items gave the place a homey feel. Lynn was pleased with herself on the job she had done.

It was time for her surprise. One morning, she was going to get her hair done and shop. During her absence, it was time to retrieve the Mini Cooper. The car arrived last week; I had it serviced, detailed, and gassed. I had a four-mile hike to pick it up and drive it back to the house. I called Lynn to pick up some bottled water and find out when she would be home.

Lynn answered, "Twenty minutes; why?"

NicolleTorres
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NicolleTorres

"I need time to get the strippers out of the house."

"Good, make sure they don't mess anything up."

I backed the car into the garage and waited for her return. I listened to the garage door rise and heard a scream.

"My baby is home. Let's go for a drive."

"It has to be a short one. I have to finish painting the second bedroom."

It was a quick tour of Payson. Lynn has a heavy foot. When she returned home, Lynn discovered that she missed a few items and had to go back out. I kissed her goodbye, finished painting, cleaned up, and put on fresh clothes.

It was five o'clock, and the "Happy Hour" was starting at our home. Lynn returned just in time for "Bloody Mary's."

I said, "Where do you want to go to dinner? Casual or dressed to the nines? We haven't gone out in a long time, and I am tired."

" I don't care. Just pick somewhere with good food and drinks."

"Okay, let's split the difference; I'll wear a black sweater, dress shirt, khakis, and dress shoes."

"Where are we going?"

"Cedar Ridge at the casino."

Lynn got ready quickly and looked stunning. She wore a black low-cut suede top, pearl gray slacks, and black stilettos with sliver icicle earrings. Before we departed, I placed a long sterling silver chain around Lynn's neck with a nine-carat ametrine pendant. Lynn was in awe, and I could see she liked the new jewelry.

"Jacob, this pendant and necklace are gorgeous. You spoil me."

"Nothing is too good for you. I want to show you how lucky I am to be with you."

We went to Cedar Ridge at the casino. Lynn had a bacon-wrapped filet, and I had BBQ ribs with a bottle of Cabernet Sauvignon. I made sure that during dinner, Lynn got some sexual appetizers. She had her tits brushed by my hand, and a couple of my nails dragged along the inside of her thigh.

Lynn whispered, "Jacob, where is all this cash coming from?"

"The T-Bird."

Lynn was upset because I was spending the money. I enjoyed making us happy, and you cannot take it with you. Dinner was fantastic; we enjoyed every bite. Next, we did a little gambling, had a few drinks, and then it was time to return home. The weather had changed and turned cooler. As we walked to the car, Lynn kissed me and said, "I love you." Upon entering the car, I noticed her nipples were fully erect.

"Lynn, are you cold or happy to be with me?"

"Both; you realize I'm full commando."

"I did notice during the appetizers and am loving every second."

As we were exiting the parking lot, Lynn's hand attacked my crotch. She pulled down my zipper and found her prey. My hand came off the steering wheel and fondled her breast. Lynn was doing a great job; my erection was rock-hard. The lady knew her way around my cock.

"Lynn, let's slow down; we can't fuck in this car. We'll injure ourselves. I'll get us home as quickly as possible."

We were horny. We started making out in the garage like high school kids. I had my hand up her skirt and played with her pussy. After two minutes, we ran into the house and stripped on the way to the bedroom. Lynn had on her jewelry, and I had an erection. We resumed where we left off, making out and exploring each other's bodies. I felt Lynn's hard nipples against my bare chest, and my hand explored her womanhood. My fingers gently parted her lips and massaged her clit.

Lynn's hands were busy, found my cock, and that produced a Cheshire smile on her face. She was happiest in her hands or sucking it in her mouth. We're two people who are madly in love with each other and try to keep a spark in our lovemaking. The intensity of our lovemaking was increasing by the minute. My finger entered her love canyon and knew her spot for maximum pleasure. As I slowly moved my finger in and out, the wider her womanhood opened, the second finger went into Lynn's cunt. During this time, Lynn wasn't dormant. She was jiggling my balls and stroking my shaft; Her tender touch had me in her spell. I was enjoying every second of her affection. She knew how to hold my undivided attention. Lynn started to grind her body as I inserted the third finger.

"Jacob, this feels heavenly; your fingers and tongue make me want more."

I removed my finger, slid between her wide-open legs, and shoved my tongue into her cunt. The taste and aroma of Lynn's womanhood were euphoric. Lynn was producing low, guttural moans and, in a low, soft voice, "Fuck yes." My penis was ready to enter his "happy place." I moved the maroon mushroom cap up and down against her pussy lips. Lynn's moaning continued as she pulled me to her love canal. Lynn pulled me hard onto her chest. I could feel her rock-hard nipples against my body. She was pleased as my cock buried itself down to the base.

"Oh yes! That's what I want, need and crave. Jacob, I want you to make love to me twenty-four/seven, three hundred sixty-five. You're friend, partner, and lover. We are a perfect match."

Lynn had hit the nail on the head. We love each other, have great sex, don't fight, and all the extras that come with it. Life was looking great.

Lynn groaned, "Fuck me as fast and hard as you can. Shove that cock of yours as far as you can, and I want to feel that hot cum inside me."

I always want to keep a lady happy and follow her directions. Lynn squeezed down on me and started to rip my back apart with her nails. I rammed her as fast as I could. The bed sounded like it was falling apart. The cracking noises, squeaks, and movements helped contribute to our passion. She was soaking wet, and every stroke was magic. She was fucking like a creature in heat. Lynn's breath quickened, and I could feel my balls start to tighten. We were heading for the finish line.

Lynn screamed, "Oh fuck yes!" She was thrashing all over the bed. Her ass rose and fell hard onto the bed. Her nails were raking and digging into my back. My balls exploded a massive load of jism into Lynn. She smiled as the hot liquid gushed into her. After that explosion, I rolled off Lynn and clutched her hand. She was next to me with a smile of satisfaction. It had been quite a ride. We needed to catch our breath and return to normal. As we were both staring at the ceiling, our post-fuck pillow talk ensued. Sometimes, after lovemaking, Lynn would surprise me with some unexpected comments.

"Jacob, may I ask you a question?"

"Sure, but it will be some time before I can go again."

"No, not that. Do you have any sexual fantasies about me?"

"Wait a minute; you caught me off guard. I need a minute to think.

My mind was speed-processing what she had asked. My head was spinning, searching for the correct answer.

"Lynn, so you have any sexual fantasies about me?"

"I've got a few."

"Good, you go first; my mind is working overtime. Your question startled me."

This will be some interesting "pillow talk." We started to disclose our most intimate details, and our minds became busy with mental pictures of our most secret desires.

Continued in Jacob and Lynn #8

Published 
Written by GrayGhost
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments