Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"This is installment #4 in the Jacob and Lynn series."

As we departed Laughlin, I asked Lynn an educational question. "Have you ever been to the Grand Canyon? I have a free pass, and it is a short drive. The reservations for Sedona are guaranteed, and we can enjoy Mother Nature."

Lynn responded, "No, I have never been to the Grand Canyon and would like to visit. It would be fun."

"Since that's the case, we must go shoe shopping," I said.

"Great, I love to shop for shoes."

Lynn was excited about shopping, but I had to clarify that we would not buy stilettos. Instead, we went to a discount sporting goods store for hiking shoes and cushion socks. Lynn stuck her tongue out at me and thought her hiking shoes looked dorky. I explained that they were made for hiking on rocky trails, protection, and comfort, not fashion.

Finally, we were ready to go to the Canyon, and the ride went by quickly. She was anxious to see the Canyon in person, and even though I had been there a half-dozen times, the place never disappointed me.

At first, Lynn was apprehensive; it was a long way to the bottom. She adjusted and enjoyed our hike along the Rim Trail. She wanted to go to El Tovar for a snack and souvenir shopping. Lynn loved the views from the hotel's patio, so we proceeded to the Yavapai Observation Deck and Mather Point. It was a peaceful, calm, and romantic stroll. It allowed us to walk alone and enjoy the scenery.

I looked at her, grabbed Lynn's hand tightly, and said, "I Love You."

She instantaneously stopped, her eyes widened, and she teared up. "Do you realize that is the first time you've ever told me you loved me?"

"It won't be the last, I promise."

Lynn kissed me passionately, wrapping her hands around my neck. A few tears fell on my cheek, and I held her tight. The Canyon was Grand.

"Let's go back on the road to Sedona."

The trip to Sedona was uneventful. We traveled through the small towns along I-40, Flagstaff, and finally, Sedona. Ironically, we stayed at a B&B with all the bells and whistles. We were close to downtown for Lynn's shopping fetish, a place to dine, and fantastic views of the Red Rocks. The two-night stay would be enjoyable. We went to a place featuring Southern cuisine for dinner and split a bar-b-q platter that featured great brisket. It was a no-booze night, and we drank Prickly Pear Lemonade.

As the waiter finished serving dinner, I whispered to Lynn, "I love you." She gave me a big smile, winked, and said, "I love you, too." We ate and strolled back to our BnB. The weather had changed. The wind was blowing, and the temperature had dropped ten degrees. It was time for a fire in the fireplace. We needed sleep.

The following day, after breakfast, we traveled to Prescott. The drive was gorgeous, with red rocks, pine forests, and Prescott's famous Whiskey Row entertainment District. We walked the town, got a couple of real estate magazines, and explored the residential areas. It was a lovely town but pricey.

After five hours, we returned to Sedona, where we were giving the town a whirlwind tour. Sedona was a desert town trapped in the 1960s. It's known for its vortices of energy, healing, and meditation. The artist colony is large and has many mediums of expression.

I told Lynn that it gets cold here and that you must dress accordingly. When we returned to our humble abode, there was only one thing to do: SEX. This was our stand-by answer for everything.

Stefany_Jara
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Stefany_Jara

"Jacob, you sit down while I slip into something more comfortable and appropriate for tonight's activities."

Ten minutes later, Lynn reappeared wearing a leather vest, black suspender pantyhose, and thigh-high boots with four-inch spike heels.

"Please tell me those boots came from the stop at the Vegas shoe store."

"Oh, they did. You deserve to get your money's worth. So far, you have only viewed two of eight pairs. I will do anything to keep a smile on your face."

"Right now, I can only think about Lou Gehrig's farewell speech: "I am the luckiest man on the face of the earth."

As Lynn stood in front of me, she began to rub her hands all over her body. She massaged her breasts, pinched her nipples, rubbed her pussy, spread her vaginal lips, touched her clit, and inserted her middle finger. Lynn was swaying to "Unchained Melody" playing on my phone.

Lynn's face cracked a sensual smile as she licked her lips. My erection was rock hard and ready for action. Not to be outdone, I stripped minus the floor show. Lynn glanced at my manhood, and I stroked my cock for her. She was not expecting my actions; it could have been the first time a man had done it before her.

Lynn whispered, "We need to switch roles to areas of expertise. Lynn started her hand job, and my hands went to her breasts. We stood facing each other, exploring the other's body. Lynn's sweet pussy was dripping, and my erection was oozing pre-cum.

Holding hands, we adjourned to the bedroom to pick up where we left off. Lynn's hand job now included a gentle massage of my balls. From fondling her breasts, my finger found its way into her love canal. She was oozing sex and on fire. My cock glistened with pre-cum from my tip.

"Jacob, I am ready. Boy, am I ready?"

That's all I needed to hear, but Lynn stopped me. "Wait a second," she said.

Lynn flipped over on the bed, got on all fours, and assumed the doggie-style position. "Now, I am ready!" There was a sigh as my cock penetrated her cunt. Lynn dropped her head and raised her ass. I started with a slow rhythm and increased my speed and thrusts. Lynn loved doggie-style, the rougher the better.

"Fuck yes, I love the feel of your balls banging against my ass. When I think about you fucking me, I cum harder," Lynn groaned.

Having sex with Lynn was the most amazing feeling on earth. We were made for each other. We could feel the other person starting to climax. I knew when her vaginal muscles contracted, it was time. She knew when I was about to blow my load by how hot my penis got.

"Jacob, the load was white hot. It was a liquid fireball. It warmed my entire body, and I loved that feeling. Life is beautiful, and I love being with you."

"When we finish sex, I feel like a wet rag and rung out. You are physical."

The following day, we went to breakfast and discussed Prescott and Sedona. Housing prices were steep, and it snowed in both towns, which was a drawback. The positives were small communities, a great artist colony, and a laid-back way of life.

I said, "We could live here, but it will be tough. There is no perfect place to live. We'll keep looking for our dream."

This meant it was time to push farther South into the metropolitan areas of Phoenix and Tucson. They were the next stops on our journey.

****Please comment; it helps with my writing.****

Published 
Written by GrayGhost
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments