Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"This is installment #5 in the Jacob and Lynn series. **Please make some comments because they help my writing.**"

It was an easy drive to the Phoenix metro area upon leaving Sedona. I took Lynn through downtown Phoenix, past ASU, and into the Northeast Valley. I had gotten a great internet deal on a three-night stay at a Residence Inn. For us, it was centrally located and easy access to the sights.

"I am not impressed with all the congestion in Phoenix; it is just another big metropolitan area. Let's check-in at the hotel. I need a nap; riding in the car makes me sleepy." said Lynn.

We registered and were assigned Room 667. After checking in, we found our room large, spotless, and quiet. Lynn mentioned that she needed a nap, so I offered to make dinner reservations. Little did she know, I had a surprise for dinner: a third guest, my adult daughter, Connie. It was time to meet one of my offspring.

Lynn's snooze lasted about ninety minutes. She was refreshed and full of energy. Lynn asked, "How about sex? It is always a great answer to everything."

"Not now; I set you up. Dinner reservations are at 6:45, and a third person will join us: my adult daughter, Connie. Don't worry; we will have great Mexican food, and you two will get to know each other."

Lynn was upset. "You're going to sleep with the coyotes! I have no time to get ready, fix my hair, press my clothes, or anything else."

"This is casual and nothing fancy—shorts, jeans, sweaters, blouse, or anything comfortable. I plan on wearing a hoodie and jeans."

After a tranquil afternoon, we departed for the restaurant. Lynn scoped out the people waiting to be seated.

"You won't know her; she's a clone of her mother. There she is, just like Dad—in a hoodie and jeans."

Lynn and Connie were nervous. I made the introductions, and they called us to our table. The waiter brought us menus, and I ordered a pitcher of frozen Mango Margaritas.

Connie assured Lynn that the margaritas were great and gave her the lowdown on the menu items. Everyone ordered the same: Enchiladas Del Mar. The chips and salsa arrived, and the ladies enjoyed the margaritas. They were getting along fabulously and ripping on me. This was a victory. We enjoyed the meal, and the margaritas did the trick. No one wanted dessert, so we bid farewell in the parking lot.

Lynn said, "You have the perfect daughter. She is personable, friendly, funny, and pleasant to be with. Thank you for introducing Connie to me."

I thought I was home free. My phone signaled that I had a text from Connie. There was no time like the present to read it - "Dad, you have a keeper. Lynn is super friendly and very happy with you. The two of you are perfect together."

I fell asleep quickly and rested peacefully, ending a perfect day.

On the second day, Lynn and I focused on sightseeing and learning. We visited the Heard Museum, which boasts a stunning stained glass ceiling and an extensive collection of Kachina dolls. I explained the significance of the dolls and why each one was unique. The display showcased dolls from different tribes, places, artisans, and themes. The museum was the perfect way to end Lynn's educational day.

The afternoon was time for shopping. I drove to the story Scottsdale Fashion Square Mall. Lynn gave her a map of the mall, cash, and my credit card.

"Please feel free to call me if you need help; I'll sit by the food court. You can take the elevator to the top and work down the main floor."

She was off to shop like the "Flash" in the comics. I bought a book to pass the time. This could last from one to five hours. At the three-hour mark, I got a phone call from Lynn.

"I need your help. I am on the second floor at the mall's South end and need help figuring out how to get to the main floor."

"Don't move, I'll be right there. Within minutes, I was walking up to Lynn."

"How did you get here so quickly?"

"I have been here before. Connie has hauled me here, and I've shopped here. Are you finished?"

Lynn stated, "I am done and surrender to the mall."

I laughed, "Only six bags and two shoe boxes; you had a slow shopping day. I'll be a good pack mule and help get this stuff to the car."

As we returned to the hotel, I stopped at Sonic and got some shakes and food. We decided to eat in the hotel room and go to bed early. Tomorrow would be our last day in the Phoenix area. Lynn inquired about what was on our agenda.

"We have breakfast here, view some subdivisions, go to Saguaro Lake, have a picnic, and hike to enjoy the scenery."

We visited some homes early in the morning and then drove for about twenty minutes to get to the Lake. We began our trip at the beach located at the "Butcher" Jones recreation area on the north side of the lake, which was nice but crowded. I suggested we move to the quieter Pebble Beach area. We ate our picnic lunch at shelter #39 in the Tonto National Forest. We had salads, a bottle of White Zinfandel, and a few desserts. During our lunch, we discussed what we had seen so far, shared our likes and dislikes, and discussed never having to work again.

"Do you want to hike now or a little later? I asked.

"Let's go later and walk off our lunch."

"Alright, let me suggest some hiking options. If we head Northwest, we can walk down by the Salt River. Alternatively, we can go north, a steep and challenging uphill hike. If we choose to go South, we will pass through the cactus forest, where we might get to spot some wild horses."

Standing on Lynn's left side, I pointed to the right of her field of vision to the Southeast, to a closed Forest area where they were installing a new gate. It was an easy hike with incredible scenery.

When Lynn started to say something to me, I was down on one knee, "Will you marry me?" I asked. The color left Lynn's face, her mouth opened, her breathing slowed, and she was in shock.

"Lynn, breathe! Are you Okay?" Slowly, Lynn returned to reality. I saw it in her eyes; tears were forming and about to come forth. Suddenly, Lynn started jumping up and down and saying, "Yes!" I tried to calm her down, but she was ecstatic, mumbling, crying, and making no sense. I was prepared and had a towel because I knew Lynn would become emotional. She caught her breath and settled down. I gave her another glass of wine, drank it, and composed herself. I grabbed her left hand and slipped the ring on her finger. Pandemonium went rampant again. It was nice that this area was sparsely populated.

Lynn looked at the ring and said, "Oh my, that is the largest and most beautiful ring I have ever seen. This diamond is humongous."

"I want to tell you about the ring. It is 2.04 carats, and it is a lab-created diamond. There are several reasons why I made this decision. First, it allowed me to get you a spectacular diamond. Second, being lab-created means having no flaws or imperfections and better brilliance. Finally, I own stock in the company, and this is the wave of the future."

Lynn stared at the ring on her finger, letting the sun's rays hit the diamond. The sparkle was hypnotizing her. " I am the luckiest woman on earth. I feel spoiled rotten. I love you so much."

"I intend to continue this practice and increase its frequency. Do you still want to walk around?"

Lynn shook her head, "Yes." She needed time to calm down. While we were walking, Lynn let out a primal scream and gave me the most passionate kiss.

"I knew ten minutes after speaking to you at the Break Room that you were the one for me and nobody else. You seem happy, and I hope I did everything right."

"Jacob, I love you. If my girlfriends knew about us, they flip out."

"Well, we have to go back to our hotel. I made dinner reservations at one of the best steakhouses in Scottsdale. Our reservations are at 7:15."

As we drove back to the hotel, I informed Lynn I had a suit for the occasion. She looked at me and nodded. It would be the first time I had ever worn a suit with her. I changed into an all-black three-piece suit with a vest, gold pocket watch, a white shirt with a gray tie, and hard shoes.

Aya_Moon
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Aya_Moon

Lynn said, "You look good. Could you go back to the car and get my small bag? Do you have some shaving cream and a razor so I can shave my legs?"

"Yes, I do. I'll get it for you. Here is a five-blade razor and can of Sensitive Shave Cream."

"Great, the last time I shaved my legs, I nicked them. The stockings I have are super sheer."

Lynn took her shower, shaved her legs, dressed, and entered the room. She was impeccably dressed in a beige dress with a scoop neckline, sheer nude-colored stockings with a hint of gold, and a gold chain that hung down to her breasts. The more I looked at her, my love for her grew.

When we entered the restaurant, I felt every guy's eyes were looking at Lynn. We were shown to our table and given menus.

"Jacob, did you see the prices on the menu?" Lynn asked.

"Relax, enjoy the moment. I have us covered. For me, this is a dream come true. A fancy restaurant and a sultry lady who is my date and now my fiance'. These are all positives and no negatives."

I looked at Lynn with that ring on her finger; she licked her lips and winked at me. I had a thrill go through my body. Happy could barely describe my feelings.

We ordered Steak Oscar and had a glass of red wine. We just kept looking at each other and smiling. Dinner arrived, and it was terrific. The steaks were huge, tender, and cooked to perfection. Lynn almost had a stroke when she saw the bill.

"Dearest, you are worth it ten times over. I Love You, and you better get used to this treatment."

We left the restaurant and returned to the hotel. When we got to the room, Lynn asked me to retrieve her purse from the SUV, which she had forgotten, and see if the vending machines in the lobby had some mints. Being the perfect partner, I followed Lynn's wishes and returned with her bag and two boxes of Junior Mints, the only candy available. When I returned to the room, it was pitch black. I reached for the light switch, but Lynn's hand stopped me. Her sexy voice told me what to do as the door shut behind me.

"Jacob, stroll forward, stop, and remove all your clothes."

I followed Lynn's instructions to the letter and stripped naked. In the middle of a pitch-black room, I felt Lynn's hands exploring my body and searching for her prize. Lynn found my cock and let out a low guttural sound. I spun around and kissed hard on the lips. I could feel the heat radiating from her body. Our tongues were quickly intertwined in a savage duel.

Now, it was my turn to explore Lynn. My hands felt the warm smoothness of her skin. I cupped her ass and moved to her womanhood. To my astonishment, Lynn had shaved her pussy. The discovery of her pussy's new fashion statement left me wanting more. I started to ravage Lynn's body like a wild animal capturing its prey. My lust caught Lynn off guard.

I whispered to her, "What inspired you to shave your pussy?"

Lynn replied, "I've watched porn and saw what happens to men when they discover the warmth of a soft, smooth, shaved pussy. I wanted to give you something special. Something you will never forget."

"Please keep it shaved. Knowing your pussy is bare drives me crazy."

"Anything for you," Lynn replied.

I grabbed Lynn by the hand and pulled her to bed. My sexual appetite could wait to digest her sweet pussy juices. My head and tongue went for the prize, tasting her womanhood. Lynn's hands were entangled in my hair. I could feel those silky nylons clamped around my ears and her high heels digging into my back. She was mumbling, "Eat Me, Fuck, Don't Stop, Keep your tongue right there, and Oh, yes!"

I was floating on a sexual cloud as I was eating her out. This was the most intense cunnilingus that I had ever done. Lynn started to quiver as her climax was beginning. I wanted to give her a finish that she would long remember.

"Jacob, Stop, No, Don't Stop. I am cumming." She arched her ass and crashed down on the bed. Lynn was disheveled, had labored breathing, twisting on the bed, moaning, and smiling simultaneously.

I was repaying a debt to Lynn for everything she did as my lover. She closed her eyes and fell asleep in the fetal position, dreaming about what could happen next. At about 3:30, I went to the bathroom and returned to bed; Lynn rolled over and softly kissed me.

"I am so lucky to have you and to be madly in love. Nobody who saw us in the Break Room would believe we were together."

We left Phoenix and got on the I-10 East to Tucson. The desert came alive only ten miles from Phoenix, and I gave Lynn a quick preview of the upcoming sights. Her educational interlude included things that, to her, were boring. Lynn shook her head, reached the console, and grabbed my crotch.

"I don't care about the tourist attractions. I owe you for last night and plan to make it up after dinner."

Her words and actions were affecting me. I glanced at the speedometer; it showed eighty-eight in a sixty-five. I removed my foot off the gas to coast down to a proper speed. Lynn upped the ante, pulled down her shorts, and she was "commando." She grabbed my right hand and placed it on her bald pussy. It was red hot. "I went over this morning to keep it smooth just how you like it."

For Lynn, Tucson was a disappointment. She liked the U of A and Southwestern culture but found it like Phoenix—too many people and subdivisions. Lynn didn't want a large metropolitan area. We had a great hotel and good food, but it was not right.

Instead of staying another day, it's time to move on. We returned to our room, and Lynn disappeared into the washroom. I sat on the small couch and turned on the television. A FRIENDS rerun appeared as Lynn entered the room. She wore gold hoop earrings, a matching necklace, shiny gold G string, and beige high heels. She looked sultry, hot, and slutty-all wrapped up into one. It was a great fashion look that I approved. Lynn walked over to me and said, "I am in the mood to watch some porn. I haven't seen any in a long time. Got any ideas?"

"No problem, I'll use my laptop, HDMI cable, and the Television. By the way, what is your preference?"

"Doesn't the richest porn star in North America live in Arizona?" Lynn asked.

"Yes, she lives in Scottsdale. I'll pull up some of her work. You get to pick."

I fired up the laptop and found the porn that Lynn had chosen. It was a story of a wife getting a better price on home repairs. It had a typical storyline, and the actress played to the hilt. Lynn became engrossed in the star's passion, action, and technique. I was amazed at Lynn's facial expressions. She was deeply involved in the "skin flick."

Lynn commented, "This blonde knows how to suck and fuck."

Lynn told me to stand up, and she kneeled before me. Her soft hand reached out and gently placed my cock in her mouth.

I groaned, "Ah! Fuck yes. Your mouth and tongue are the best."

Lynn didn't say a word; She was busy making oral love to my manhood. The porn star had nothing over Lynn. Lynn was a sexual dream. She would suck my cock and teasingly rake her teeth down it. Lynn knew when I looked down at her sucking my cock, to give me a wink. When she winked, my knees buckled, and my legs were weakening. Lynn was at the pinnacle of her fellatio. She removed my penis from her mouth and began to nibble my scrotum and balls. Her goal was to prolong the outcome as long as possible. The idea of taking me up to my climax and then retreating made me beg to cum. She wanted this blow job in the Fellatio Hall of Fame.

"Jacob, I'm going to deep-throat your cock and swallow the entire load. When I get done with you, you will never forget this night."

Lynn was right. She performed the described blow job. When I blew my load, Lynn swallowed every drop without gagging or clearing her throat. After her fellatio, I could barely stand up. We knew we would sleep well tonight.

**Please comment on the story. Installment #6 will follow.

Published 
Written by GrayGhost
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments