Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"This is #3 in the Jacob and Lynn series."

It was Monday, and Lynn began her OJT as office manager. It was supposed to take a week, but she mastered the job in two days. Her predecessor was impressed. I was thrilled and told the lady she could leave and get paid for the rest of the week. The free time and pay would be her severance bonus.

On Wednesday, Lynn and I ran the Lake Tahoe rentals. We were now in charge, and things were running smoothly. Unfortunately, this would not last. The grind became tedious, no days off, no vacation time, and the people were becoming destructive and a pain in the ass. The renters were unreasonable and complained about everything from the trees, animals, and the weather. People bitched about the furnishings, appliances, and the outdoor facilities. It wasn't my fault; I don't own it; I just hired an employee. After two years of this BS, enough was enough. Lynn was a real trooper, but she didn't deserve this trash. It was time to " put a fork in it; the two of us were done."

However, a lightning bolt appeared on the horizon. My former player arrived at the office and informed me that the Lake Tahoe holdings were being sold. I would be transferred. I told him, "Thank you, but No Thank you." It was time to move on and experience other adventures in life.

For Lynn and I, this is the opportunity to have a real life and relationship. He made a deal with me to oversee the sale of the properties, and I would get an excellent severance package. We agreed, and I asked him what the time would be. He said half of the buildings were sold, probably ninety days. He was right.

During this time, Lynn and I fucked our brains out. We did a little of everything. Role-playing, outdoor sex, sex on the roof, and anything else that we could think up. It was a riot, and we were getting paid to keep a smile on our faces. The outdoor sex and the roof sex were exciting. The roof was brutal for Lynn because of her moaning and the fear of getting caught; we were fucking like there was no tomorrow. Hopefully, the people strolling past the office did not know what was happening above them. We checked for no planes, helicopters, hot-air balloons, or hang gliders in the sky.

Role-playing was a different story. It was spectacular. The scenario of purchasing her car from me is that I am unwilling to go down on the price. Lynn was ready to go down to her knees to get the best deal. She would wear a tank top or one of my shirts tied at the waist and a pair of running shorts. Lynn would give me a few tit shots, come up and grab my cock, and slide to her knees. She would pull down my shorts and begin a hand job. To intensify her activity, she would touch the tip of my manhood with her tongue. It sent shivers down my spine.

Next, Lynn would open her mouth as wide as possible, engulfing my erection to the back of her mouth without gagging. Under her expert skills, my penis was in one of its happy places. Lynn knew how to make the blow job more intensified; she would look up at me in utter ecstasy and wink. When I saw that, the damn would break. Her soulful eyes, a mouthful of cock, and her swallowing the load were the most sensual time in my life. Lynn figured out that she could get whatever she wanted without even asking. She was entirely correct.

The role-play of the repairman and the female customer dressed in lingerie is always a winner. The couch and easy chairs took a beating, but it kept smiles on our faces. These excursions into erotica helped the days and time fly by.

Finally, all the property was sold, and we were released from employment. We stored some of our excess possessions, Lynn's Mini Cooper, at Ann's place and sold the T-Bird to a collector.

Now, it was time for a new ride. Lynn thought an SUV would be best, and I wanted a convertible, so we settled on a Hyundai Tucson Hybrid with a sunroof. The price was reasonable, and the vehicle had an outstanding warranty, decent gas mileage, and was perfect for our needs.

I asked Lynn, "Where do you want to go?"

"Anyplace that's no cold. I had enough snow in Lake Tahoe."

"That answer means we head south toward Arizona. Next, where in Arizona? Flagstaff is brutally cold, Prescott and Sedona are beautiful, and Phoenix and Tucson are Metro areas. It's a shot in the dark, Bisbee."

Lynn started researching all these places on the Internet, paying close attention to other's reviews. The road trip for the two of us was about to begin. As we put Lake Tahoe in the rearview mirror, it was time to enjoy each other's company: the scenery and life. I had planned three nights in Las Vegas, two in Prescott and Sedona, three in metro Phoenix, two in Tucson, and one to Bisbee.

"Lynn, have you ever been to Vegas?"

"Sort of, I was a kid with my family, but not as an adult. I want to talk about the time in Las Vegas. After working in Lake Tahoe, I am sick of people, crowds, rowdiness, and craziness."

"We don't have to stay there. How about Laughlin?"

What and where is Laughlin?"

"Laughlin is about one hundred miles south of Las Vegas on the Colorado River. It is Las Vegas circa 1977. It is more laid back with smaller crowds, older clientele, cheaper prices, and a calmer atmosphere. There are still casinos, shows, nightlife, and other places to see."

"That's more my speed. I agree with that Idea. We'll still have fun and let our hair down."

"That's Good. We'll do some sightseeing, gambling, fine dining, and partying. I would like to have lunch in Vegas."

"It's a deal."

Lynn and I started at four in the morning for the eight-hour drive to Laughlin. If you enjoy desert, sand, and bright sunshine, this trip is for you. I pushed the speed limit and reached Las Vegas in five hours. We needed to stretch, get some gas, eat, and take a break. I drove down the Strip with the sunroof and looked at the casinos. Lynn needed to be more interested in and impressed by the glitz of the Strip; it just wasn't her bag. I understood and didn't press her on the issue. I found a place recommended on Cable TV for lunch; it was great. We ate, discussed our plans, and returned to the SUV.

Now, it was time for Lynn's surprise. I wanted to see the look on her face when we arrived at our destination, the largest shoe store/warehouse west of the Mississippi River. Lynn looked shocked, but we were about to enter her dream store.

"What is the matter, Lynn? You look stunned. We can shop here as long as you want. It is about two hours to Laughlin, and we have plenty of time. "

Lynn said, "You are the most wonderful man in the world. I'm 'the kid in the candy store'. I need to figure out where to start."

"I suggest on the right where the sign reads 'Women's Shoes'."

I knew this was going to be a two-hour shopping spree. I found a seat and got comfortable. Lynn started her quest with a shopping cart in hand. She zoomed around the store with boxes of shoes in her cart. After about ninety minutes, she found me and told me where she had left me.

"Jacob, I have tough choices; please be patient."

"No, you don't." I grabbed the cart, took it to the desk/check out, and handed the lady my credit card.

"Jacob, that is too much. Do you know how much it is going to cost?"

"Nope, and I don't care. You are worth every penny of it to me. If you see any other shoes you want, please feel free to put them in the bundle. I'll be back; I need to use the washroom."

Lynn was in total shock. When I returned, eight pairs of shoes were in four bags, and the next stop was Laughlin.

In the car, Lynn told me, "Jacob, you are the most wonderful person in the world. You will do anything to make me happy. I don't know how to repay you?"

"Yes, you do. In trade."

That comment got the Look, raised eyes, a head shake, and a hard exhale. To me, she is the most sensual person in the world. "You are incurable but on target."

"I usually am."

The ride to Laughlin went quickly, and we arrived at our hotel. We checked in and were assigned Room 329, a king mini-suite. Laughlin is economical; the room was $49.00 a night, food coupons, and views of the Colorado River, desert, and mountains.

cataleyabigdickkTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
cataleyabigdickkTS

I told Lynn I needed a shower and to close my eyes. Waking up at four in the morning and driving over 500 miles had taken its toll on me. Lynn agreed; we relaxed, caught our second wind, and planned tonight's activities. We chose Bubba Gump's Shrimp Company because Lynn wanted seafood and got a 6:30 reservation.

Lynn ordered Shrimp New Orleans, and I had Lt. Dan's Pork Ribs and Shrimp. To drink, Lynn had a Long Island Ice Tea, and I had a Bloody Mary.

Dinner was great. The staff played the Bubba Gump theme perfectly. The food and drinks were refreshing, and we had some laughs. After dinner, I took Lynn for a walk along the Colorado River. The weather was pleasant, the night was quiet, and it was romantic.

"So far, are you enjoying yourself?" I asked Lynn.

Being with you is fantastic. However, I don't have to handle complaints or emergencies, nor do I work with the public.

That comment earned a slow, passionate kiss.

"Lynn, I would like to gamble for a bit. Here's fifty dollars for the slots. I'll be here playing Three Card Poker if you need me."

I thought I had an hour before Lynn lost her money or got bored. Lynn lasted ninety minutes. She got bored and had won four dollars. However, when Lynn walked up to me and saw the stack of chips, she smiled at me.

"You're lucky tonight. Do you want to gamble some more?"

"I know, I am with you. I am a little tired. Let the dealer color me out, cash in the chips, and head back to the room."

I had $250, so I gave the dealer a $50 tip and went to the cashier's cage to redeem the rest of my winnings. At the cashier's cage, I pushed the chips worth two hundred dollars and took another three hundred dollars in chips out of my pocket. Lynn's eyes almost popped out of their sockets.

"How much did you win?"

"Enough to cover your shoe bill and anything else your heart desires."

"You care for me and try to keep me happy."

"Lynn, more than you know. You are the most important person in my life."

We headed to the room, kissed good night, and passed out. When morning arrived, we showered, dressed, and ate breakfast. We were all set to take on the day. We planned to visit Christmas Tree Pass, The Famous Underwear Tree, and the desert highlands. It was a fun idea, and we were excited to experience it. While riding in the SUV, we slipped off our underwear and tied them together. I found a good spot and attached them to the tree. Now, our undies were there with about two thousand other pairs. We did get a laugh out of escapade.

Upon our return to the hotel, we made dinner reservations at the steakhouse and were informed of the dress code. I had to wear a sports coat, collared shirt, tie, dress pants, and non-athletic shoes. Lynn had the situation covered for her wardrobe. Lynn quipped. "The Ballroom is having a dance featuring a DJ playing Oldies. Let's go after dinner."

We returned to our mini-suite, got cleaned up, and decided it was time for a slow, uncomplicated sex. We removed our clothes and became entwined while exploring our partner's body as we made our way to the bed. Lynn was rubbing her body while I began kissing her breasts. I never noticed till now how quickly her nipple became aroused. As I kissed her nipples, she started moaning and groaning every time my tongue flicked her nipple. She grabbed my head and forced it tighter to her tit. I slid down to her womanhood and began to eat her out.

Lynn stopped me and told me to assume the sixty-nine position on the bed. Her mouth engulfed my cock as she performed her fellatio skills. As she was sucking me off, I knew that I couldn't last long under her skill. Lynn was a cock-hungry woman pleasing her man. I could feel her starting to climax. With her mouth full of cock, her moaning was muffled. As I let go, Lynn never missed a stroke or a drop of my cum. She had collapsed beside me after her climax. My face was covered in pussy juice, and I couldn't have been more thrilled. We stared at the ceiling and drifted off into a well-deserved nap.

We awoke around 5:30 and started dressing for dinner. I let Lynn shower first because she takes her longer to get ready. I followed her lead and prepared for the evening. I put on my clothes and waited for Lynn to finish dressing.

Lynn said to me, "I am ready for dinner."

I arose and walked toward Lynn. In the back of my mind, something was out of sync. I am 5'11", and Lynn is 5'5", but not now. She had to be 5'10" because I was face-to-face with her. I glanced down to see Lynn wearing five-inch stilettos, and she was dressed to drive me wild. She had worn a black silk blouse open enough to show some cleavage, a thick silver necklace, and a gray skirt a little above the knee with gray stockings and her stilettos. I would be the envy of every man in the ballroom.

We went to dinner and ordered prime rib with shrimp cocktail and a bottle of Menage A Trios Cabernet Sauvignon. Dinner was perfect, and the wine complemented the prime rib. After our meal, we went to "Oldies Night."

The room was more crowded than I expected. We found a vacant table, ordered drinks, and started discussing our relationship. The DJ announced that he was taking requests, and I got a request card and filled it out.

I returned to the table, and Lynn asked, "What did you request?"

"You'll find out. It is the sixth song to be played. I thought it was the perfect song for us."

Lynn looked at me with wonder and anxiously awaited the song. As song number five concluded, the DJ announced, "To get your lover, and it's time to slow dance with them."

The song was "Unchained Melody" by the Righteous Brothers, and Lynn smiled and put her head on my shoulder. She started to tear up. I told her not to cry and that this could be our song forever.

"You know how to pick them. This is one of my favorite songs," whispered Lynn.

"Yes, I do know how to pick them. I picked you."

I smiled at Lynn, and she smiled back. We had a few drinks and danced the rest of the slow dances.

"Jacob, let's go back to the room. It's been a busy day."

Little did I know that it was not about to end. When we reached our room, Lynn took me by the hand and led me to the bedroom. Like before, Lynn looked deeply into my eyes and began removing her clothes. She was involved in what she was doing.

I was mesmerized by her actions. Lynn is the most captivating, wild creature on earth. Thanks to her new stilettos, we were standing face to face. I began to kiss her, my hand cupping and massaging her breast, paying close attention to gently pinching her nipple. Lynn's hands were around my neck and slowly slid down to my manhood. She expertly grabbed my balls and gently juggled them in her hand.

"Jacob, I can't wait any longer. I want you now."

I didn't say a word while Lynn positioned herself on the bed. She opened her legs wide and motioned for me to slide into her womanhood. My cock effortlessly enter her cunt, experiencing a warm, moist pussy. As my cock slid into her cunt to the hilt, I felt her vaginal muscles clamp down on it. We wanted to please each other. Our rhythm increased, and our forcefulness intensified. We floated on a cloud and tried to last as long as possible. My scrotum started to tighten, and Lynn was shaking and moaning. As we climaxed, we held each other tightly and drifted off to sleep.

Our last day was a day of relaxation. We took a boat ride in the Colorado River and got intoxicated on the pool patio. After four hours, we stumbled back to our room. It was a great way to end our stay. We both wanted sex but needed more sleep.

Tomorrow, we will be exploring Prescott and Sedona, Arizona.

This will be continued in Installment #4 of Jacob and Lynn.

Published 
Written by GrayGhost
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments