Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"To celebrate the merger fo the web cam site and the porn site, The Princess Conclave does a live-streaming show, hosted by the RubHub actress Keaton Sinn. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Watching from her living room, mary Anne freaks out when she discovers that she's the main topic of both conversation and lust."

When my second phone call came, at least I didn’t stop masturbating. My plans for a peaceful evening, home alone, were quickly disrupted by my friends and business.

“No, I’m fine,” I told Ginger. “You girls deserve some autonomy without me shouting into your ear. Have fun.”

“You should be in the studio with us, fearless leader.”

“No. I stay behind the scenes, and all of you know this. You’re the stars, not me.”

“Are you at least going to watch us?”

“I don’t know, Allison. This week’s been so exhausting. I was actually looking forward to going to bed early for once.”

“Aaah! Are you sure? What if we need you?”

“You’ll be stellar; I’m certain. Good luck.”

The truth was that I was very nervous, and anxious, and I dreaded the potential disaster of our big night. I was also incredibly horny and wanted some “me time.” I had candles laid out in the bathroom, all my toys were either charged or had fresh batteries, and I busied myself the entire day with cleaning and reorganizing to ensure that my house was perfect. Bobby’s band sent me an advance copy of their demo, and I was going to relive my group pounding while I bathed, then retire to my boudoir to stimulate my pussy until I passed out from exhaustion.

Unfortunately, the problem with having multiple business partners is that one has to repeat the same conversation several times. After Ginger called me, Kia, Susan, and finally, Jonathon Rock all called, asking the same questions that Kat had first asked before Allison parroted them to me.

“Well, I’m in town if you change your mind,” Johnny told me during my fifth repetition of the conversation du jour.

Mr. Rock was more than impressed with our promotional stats. He was also addicted to both my cooking and my company. Although I wanted his cock, I kept that a secret for business reasons. Over the past few days, we had become almost inseparable. He even paused phone conversations to ask my opinion on business matters. “Mary A says such and such, and I agree,” was his common retort.

Still, I was determined to take a night off. I’d left the rat race when I married Mike, and I had no intention of being a marketer every second of each day. All the others had plenty of cocks to play with and eager, dripping pussies at their beck and call. I wanted a night to myself; it wasn’t greedy to ask for just one night.

Still, my mind fretted and wandered. I felt somewhat like a worrisome mother whose children were driving alone for the first time. What if they got stage fright without me there to encourage them to go crazy? Would they embarrass themselves or say something they shouldn’t?

I wiled away the hours, concentrating on domestic chores and my unfilled cunt. Before I knew it, the time for the live-streaming event on both Dream Cams and RubHub had arrived. I had determined that when the simulcast aired, I’d be submerged in a hot bubble bath. However, I passed my laptop, sitting on the newly waxed living room coffee table, and I couldn’t resist at least watching for a minute or two.

Thinking to myself that I shouldn’t be so invested in my work, I turned on my computer and went straight to both sites in separate windows. As promised, our spot received nothing but the best, platinum-level treatment. There were almost five thousand people logged on between the two websites, all of them eagerly waiting for the Princess Conclave’s live-streaming interview and reactions. I scanned our numbers, and the RubHub traffic had jumped into hyperspace, with our videos being in three of the top ten most commented videos list and four spots on the most watched list.

Finally, the show began. I was so excited and worried that my entire body was shaking. Deciding to watch for a few minutes, I turned on the mostly unused television and piped my laptop’s signal to it. The couch was in the perfect spot for me, as I moved it back into its original position a few months after Mike’s funeral. My new, fall-themed water pipe sat on the table beside my laptop, and I fired it up as the cameras began to roll.

Sure enough, the sexy, brunette, Keaton Sinn, was seated across from my friends. All of them were wearing T-shirts with the logos of RubHub, Dream Cams, or the new one featuring both graphics.

"Wow!" Keaton smiled. “We’ve never had this many people for a live cast before. Welcome, everyone, and thank you for streaming in.”

The camera switched, showing the conclave sitting there, looking nervous and sexy. Ginger had on a sexy housewife skirt, but her choice of a white shirt, at least one size too small, over her doctor-sculpted boobs was so slutty that my jaw dropped. Kat had cut her shirt up, revealing strategic, teasing slashes of flesh. She had the foresight to don her headscarf and looked like a horny Wiccan ready to pounce. My other friends had, likewise, adopted wardrobes that were congruent with their on-camera personas.

“So, sexy, horny ladies, introduce yourselves and tell us a little about your roles in the Princes Conclave, an HGT exclusive, only on Dream Cams and Rubhub.”

“Hi, Keaton! I can’t believe it’s really you!” Kat shouted with embarrassing exuberance. “I came so hard watching your videos. Are you into women?”

I laughed at that and settled a little. With the initial tension broken, everyone, including the buxom hostess who appeared to be only wearing a satiny, red thong and T-shirt, fell into a comfortable rapport.

“Well,” Kat began. “I was just a lower-tier webcam model when Ginger,” she pointed to Allison, “told me about Mary A. She brought out my witchy side, and my passion for sex, and turned them into something unique.”

“I see,” Keaton mused. “Who’s this Mary A?”

“Our fearless leader,” all four of my friends said in unison.

“She took my personality and let me be myself on cam rather than act,” Kia proudly said.

“After I met her, Mary tapped into my need to show off my body,” Susan lifted her shirt and showed off her tits, “and turned me into a famous cam whore.”

Ginger chimed in. “My Mary Jane persona is based on her. When I got to know her, I’d finger myself all night, thinking about her. She’s so perfect, so fucking hot, that I so want to be like her.”

“And she cooks!”

“Is Mary A also a cam actress?” Keaton asked. Her face was alight with entertained delight and something else, maybe a little bit of amused arousal.

“Talk about yourselves, not me!” I shouted at the television.

“No,” Allison said. “She’s our marketing expert, and so much more.”

“She thinks up our acts and promotions because she’s so fucking horny all the time.”

“And she produces our cam shows…”

“On Dream Cams,” Keaton added. She was giggling along with the girls.

“And directs the action,” Kia added. “With Mary leading us, we’re not acting. The sex and orgasms are real, and so fucking hot.”

“Yeah,” Ginger commented. “If she’s had some weed, she’s a sexual force of nature. I get off on the audience, of course, but she’s so fucking hot, running around with that camera, masturbating to us, and cumming her brains out.”

“You fucking whore!” I shouted at my television. “Don’t say that! Pitch the damn website. They don’t need to know.” I was shocked. My friends and Keaton Sinn, one of the raunchiest actresses in porn, were not only talking about me but getting aroused by it.

“Oh, you guys smoke weed on set?” Keaton was smiling, broadly. Then, she pulled out a huge bong, lit it, and took a big toke. It had a RubHub sticker on the side, which I thought was excellent marketing.

“When in Rome, as Mary’s late husband used to say.” Allison got up from her chair and approached Keaton, taking the pipe. Then, she leaned over, her nude ass exposed as her skirt rode up, and kissed Keaton, passionately.

“Me, too!” Kat wailed.

The hostess and my gypsy witch friend locked lips, and Kat’s hands wandered all over Keaton’s breasts, fondling her through the T-shirt.

“My turn! My turn!”

In less than a second, my hot and horny friends were gang-molesting the hostess. Luckily, she loved it. At least they weren’t talking about me, any longer.

“Now that we’re all intimate friends, let’s watch your most famous cam show bit. In case you didn’t know, this one has been circulating on RubHub for months.”

“It has?”

“Did the viewers get off over me?” Susan asked. “It makes me so horny when others lust after me.”

I watched in stunned embarrassment. The scene was from the big group show with Dangerous Cougar. It was when Ginger was riding cock, staring at me as she orgasmed. I could hear my orgasmic moans on the audio.

“I remember that! Too fucking hot.”

“Yeah,” Kat contributed. “I was getting my pussy licked by Tee-O and came so hard on his face when I saw Mary fingering herself.”

“She was what?” Keaton was stunned into horny curiosity. “She joins in?”

“Oh, no,” Susan said. “She helps us get hot and horny before we’re live. During the broadcast, she’s talking to us on her headset, and we can hear everything, I mean EVERYTHING!”

“Yes, we’re getting off with our audience, but Mary A’s directing makes me cum so fucking hard. She’s like Betty Crocker and a foul-mouthed slut all at once.”

“And, Kat, are you still fucking my boyfriend, you whore?”

“I’m no whore, Kia. Whores charge. I’m a fucking slut; I do it because I love it. And, yes, I am. How about a threesome?”

“Too bad Mary isn’t here. Can you imagine the look on her face?”

“It’s not sexual, just business, it’s a...”

“Business cum!” they finished, together.

Although I was alone, I hid my face in shame.

“What do you mean by her headset?” Keaton interrupted, bringing the interview back on point.

“Oh,” Kia said. “We wear these.” She held up one of the earpieces they wear when we’re doing our shows. “She directs us while we perform, gives us our cues, and makes sure that we put on the best, hottest, most ball-draining shows we possibly can.”

“You ladies are definitely a breath of fresh air in the cam world. No wonder I came so many times when I looked over your shows. Let’s get back to the video.” Keaton was doing a fantastic job of wrangling my friends.

The commentary continued, all five of them adding thoughts and observations, passing the pipe between them.

“Oh yeah, I almost forgot,” Keaton said. Luckily, she had grown aroused and was absentmindedly fingering herself over her red, shiny thong. That took the focus off of me. “We have the master footage with all the cameras. Let’s have some raunchy fun, ladies.”

Five laptops on wheeled carts were pushed out by handsome men, all of them wearing Princess Conclave shirts. Each laptop had a set of headphones attached.

“Surprise, girls!” Keaton announced. “HGT wanted to surprise you with your very own swag! You’re the first ones to have their own clothing design; even I don’t have one.”

“Wow, sexy,” Susan said to the muscular stud wheeling a computer up to her. “If your cock is as big as your muscles, meet me after the interview.”

“Sit here with us. Join us,” Kat suggested. “I’d love to lick your sexy cunt.”

AlicePrada
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlicePrada

Keaton forged forward. “This is the master footage from Dream Cams, a proud member of the HGT family, and it has all the video and audio from all the cams. Have at it, girls. Let me scoot my chair up by you all, and let’s watch and comment.”

They chattered and giggled for a few minutes, their breasts jiggling, innuendo flying, and exposing tawdry bits of flesh. When they all had the controls figured out, the video window overlaying the top-right corner changed to show one of the laptop screens.

“Wow, look at how clean Mary’s house always is. No wonder Mike was always in a good mood.”

“That’s not why,” Susan cried out, laughing and pointing at her screen. “She’s hornier than all five of us put together, and so perfect and perfectly hot.”

“Perfectly hot?” Keaton chided.

“Yeah, she is.” Ginger paused, staring at the screen. “There she is! See for yourself.”

“Wow, she dresses so sexy and proper all at once.”

“Yeah, Keaton, she does. Mary A is all about doing everything perfectly.”

“And she’s a fucking sexy genius.”

“Tell me why you’re playing with yourself, Kia, before you’re even on cam. Is that how you prepare?”

“Oh, fuck no.” My goth friend fiddled with her laptop, and then the viewing window changed cameras, showing the dining room cam. “We like to shoot in Mary’s home since she cooks for everyone and she has the best weed. I’m just off-camera in the living room, but I could see the action. If I recall, Mary was dirty-talking Ginger into a stupor. I swear, you can have an orgasm just from listening to her.”

I slammed my fist on the table, almost upsetting the pipe. "NO!" I yelled at her. “Push your shows. Leave me the fuck out of it and alone. You’re the star; you’re the star.”

“Oh, that’s so hot. I love a woman that talks all raunchy.”

“If you listen closely, you can hear her just a little bit.”

I died inside as the five beautiful women put on their headphones. They smiled, their faces turning red. Keaton covered her mouth in mock offense. Ginger listened with a huge, slutty smile on her face. Unbidden, she spread her legs, flashing her wet cunt to the camera, and began fingering herself.

“Now, what’s going on here, Susan?” Keaton asked. “Why are you lugging the band’s equipment?”

Watching her screen, Susan didn’t immediately respond. Instead, she stood up and peeled off her tights. “Do you viewers like my ass? I love being spanked, then fucked doggy style, nice and hard, while you tell me how hot I am.” Sitting down, legs spread, she continued, caressing her sodden labia as she responded. “My main gag is that I can’t hold a job, which is just like me in real life! So, every show, it’s either my first day on the job, or I just got fired.”

“That’s so funny!” Keaton added. “Is that guy’s cock really that huge? Is that a prosthetic?”

They watched as Susan, in the Dangerous Cougar shirt she’d been wearing, dropped to her knees and began deep-throating a hard cock. I breathed a sigh of relief when the commentary focused on the horny action, clapping when the brunette interviewer shoved her hand inside her panties and began masturbating to it.

“Remember Mary moaning into the microphone when you did that, Susan? She was such a foul-mouthed nympho right then that I came, listening to her.”

“Did we get that on cam?”

Ginger erupted in a triumphant, “A-ha! Found it. You’re just off camera, in the hall, Kat.”

The viewport changed, again, and I saw my hallway, off to one side, as seen from the dinette camera. I could be seen running back and forth in the living room. Luckily, the camera on my shoulder hid any view of my face, but it was easy to see my hand dipping under my dress as I fingered my cunt.

“Oh, so that’s the legendary Mary A,” Keaton mused. “Who is that going down on you, Kat?”

"ME!" Kia shouted. “We went home, together, after the show, and finished what we started, didn’t we, Kat?”

“Oh yeah! You made me squirt so much I thought you were going to drown.”

“I’m sorry, girls,” Keaton said. Her voice had grown husky, dripping with syrupy lust. “My panties are soaked.” She stood and peeled them off. The crotch was so wet that the color had turned from silky red to a dark, moist scarlet.

“Can I have your thong? I want to masturbate with your panties.”

“Catch, Kat.”

They continued commenting on and reacting to the show, stopping to respond to some of the audience’s comments and questions.

“So, is the entire show scripted, or do you ladies just wing it?”

“We all sit down around dinner with Mary A and discuss lines and scenarios, but, once the cameras start rolling, and she goes sexually ballistic, we tend to just go with the flow.”

“That’s not in the script! Get your slutty head in the game! I’m so fucking wet. Don’t stop!” Ginger intoned, doing a great impersonation of my voice.

“How can you girls act like that? Isn’t that restrictive?”

“Not at all. It’s liberating. Sometimes, when I’m horny…”

“You’re always fucking horny, Susan.”

Susan turned to Kia and stuck out her tongue in response.

“Stick that tongue out again, and I’ll shove it on my clit.”

“Promise?” She turned back to Keaton, who was openly masturbating by then. “Sometimes, when I’m horny, I watch our shows and listen to her, at least the parts where our mics pick up her voice.”

The orgy portion of the show began, and the girls switched camera views, giving horny insight and lusty commentary. Soon, Susan, Kat, and Kia were fingering themselves alongside Keaton. When the hostess reached out to touch Kat’s cunt, I decided to run to the bedroom and grab some toys.

“I’m fucking cumming!” Kat was screaming when I returned.

Her hips were humping up and down under Keaton's fingers, and the redhead’s thighs were shaking. I thrust one of my toys deep into my pussy when the first geyser-like spray squirted from my friend’s soaking hole. My bath needed to wait. Not only was I proud of my friends, but they were so fucking sexy that even I couldn’t control my horny needs. Their performance almost made up for their fixation on me instead of doing what they were supposed to be doing.

“Hey,” Allison began. She was the only one not masturbating or playing with somebody else. She had been intently studying the master controls on her laptop. “What’s this unlabeled red line with all the squiggly lines at the bottom?”

“I don’t know,” Keaton said. “I’m mainly an actress, so I don’t do much, if any, production.”

Conversation and action ceased momentarily while they all studied it.

“That’s an audio file,” Kia said. “I record some music, and that’s what they look like.”

“You do?” Ginger asked.

“You do?” I repeated, speaking to the ether. “I wish I’d have known that. We can use it in our shows.”

“I can’t hear anything.”

“Oh, click on the line, then click on that little microphone icon there, on the left, to unmute it.”

“Those are some impressive deep-throating skills there, Kia.” Keaton glanced at my goth friend, then back at the screen. She began violently thrusting two fingers into her pussy, fucking herself as they talked. “You’re air-fucking-tight there. I’m so jealous.”

“Oh, my god! Oh, my God!” Allison screamed. “It’s Mary! The fucking red strip is Mary A’s audio. I can hear her loud and clear. Listen….”

“NOOO!” I screamed when I saw Ginger reach for her laptop and highlight my audio. I had no idea that it was in the footage. I was furious at myself for allowing the master footage to be used without checking it over.

“Oh fuck!” I heard my panting, lust-riddled voice exclaim. “My keyboard is covered in cum. That’s it, you fucking whore, take those cocks. Show me how much you fucking love it, you horny slut. I need a cock! Somebody, please fuck me. I’m so horny.”

“Holy fuck!” Keaton said. “If we’re going to listen to this, I need my cunt licked.”

All of them jumped up, but Kat was the closest. She dove between the hostess’ thighs and savored her nectar. Then, Kia shrugged, her face reddened with heat, and furiously fucked herself while she watched the cam show and listened to my impassioned voice begging for orgasms and directing the action.

Susan replaced Kia’s fingers with her own and said, “She’s fucking cumming right now, listen!”

“Oh, fuck, I’m going to cum. Spray your spunk on her perfect tits, and let me shoot you shooting. So fucking hot. I’m going to tear my fucking clit off if I stroke it any harder. FUCK!”

I was mortified, embarrassed, and so ashamed that I pondered changing my name and moving to another country. However, the reactions from my friends, Keaton, and the audience unleashed a torrential heat inside me that I never knew existed.

Still screaming, “NO!” I shoved the huge dildo as deep into my molten cunt as I could, tugging on my rock-hard nipples and blasting my clit with my furious fingers. Unbidden, an orgasm, more intense than any I’ve ever had, ambushed my flesh, and I lost track of reality as fireworks of horny bliss exploded in my soul.

When I came down, still quivering and shaking, moans of lust echoing off my living room walls, the entirety of the Princess Conclave had left their chairs, Keaton Sinn with them, and they’d descended to the floor in a mass of orgiastic, lesbian, desire.

They’d positioned themselves into a rough circle, five mouths over five saturated cunts, fingers groping everywhere, and moans, dirty encouragement, and sighs of release almost covered the droning of my horny, slutty mouth, urging the actresses to new heights of slutty debauchery.

“Fuck me while I shoot this fucking orgy,” my recorded voice was saying.

“Oh, fuck, I’m fucking cumming again,” my real voice screamed at the television.

I watched, enthralled. I was mortified, but so lost in lusty abandon that I couldn’t stop masturbating. Even if I had wanted to, which I didn’t, I was powerless to do anything but allow my burning desires to consume me.

Just then, my phone rang. I almost didn’t answer it, but it was Johnny’s ringtone. I debated whether to answer for four rings, another orgasm drawing near. Mid-orgasm, Kat was detailing her persona, and how she was having her first anal orgasm, right there on camera. Her lusty moans were overwhelming, making her commentary incendiary.

“This had... oooh, fuck… be fucking good, Johnny.”

His voice was worried, concerned, and frantic. “I’m speeding to the studio. I know you said that you weren’t going to watch, but you need to tune in. It’s a fucking disaster for you.”

“Why... oooh, aaah... a disaster?” I could barely speak. I was still plunging the dildo into my oozing cunt; a tiny vibrator that I’d intended for my clit hummed on the floor, as I needed a hand for the phone. “The numbers and viewership are through the roof.”

“No, not that! The show’s a hit—the hottest thing ever. It’s you, Mary Anne; they’re playing your audio.”

“I’m fucking cumming, again!” The phone rattled from my grasp as the throes of orgasmic release consumed me once more. “Turn the fucking car around and come straight here,” I shouted toward the phone.

I picked it up in time to hear Johnny’s concerned, frenetic voice ask, “Are you okay? Is something wrong with you?”

“The door’s unlocked,” I moaned into the mouthpiece. I want you to come over, right fucking now, and fucking fuck me.”

I hung up the phone and turned back to my friends’ show. One of the RubHub male models had entered the lesbian fray. They’d torn off his pants, and he was receiving a five-way blowjob from the women. I had just barely enough time to read some of the comments from the viewers before another orgasm tore through my flesh.

To be continued...

Published 
Written by krystalg
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments