Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"With the new reality show debuting, Mary Anne thought it would be a good idea to simulcast the show on both Dream Cams and RubHub while they all watched. Recruiting the sexy porn star, Keaton Sinn, hostess of the "react to porn" show, Keaton's Sinns, all hell breaks loose as the five women and the camera crews devolve into one huge, horny orgy."

My idea was either a stroke of genius, or I was insane and delusional. I’d know which one in just a few hours.

“Welcome to a very special, double-broadcast edition of Keaton’s Sinns,” the sultry brunette, wearing a slutty, latex nurse uniform, said to the plethora of cameras.

Keaton was hosting her show in my living room. She and her crew had flown in from the West Coast that morning, and I’d spent the entire day cooking and cleaning. It was joyous. As if it were a dream come true, I prepared a perfect, pre-show dinner for not just me and my lover or my friends, the Princess Conclave, but for a dozen people.

Despite my best plans, I discovered, too late, that I didn’t have enough honey to glaze the ham, so I created a delectable honey-bourbon sauce as a glaze. My steamed, herbal potatoes were scrumptious and perfect, and my dinner rolls were in high demand. But domestic tranquility had to give way to the business at hand.

Before showtime, we cleaned the house once more, partook of far too many recreational pharmaceuticals, and had everything in place. This show, Keaton’s commentary show on RubHub, was completely unscripted. It would be a combination of our cam show on Dream Cams, as well as Miss Sinn’s show, our cam viewers interacting with us. We simply had to hunker down in some comfy chairs, watch the premiere of our reality show, Trad Wife, and react.

“First off,” Keaton drawled as she spread her legs, showing off her sexy, wet cunt, “For those of you joining us on the Dream Cams side of things, my name is Keaton Sinn, and I’m your hot and horny hostess. Let’s watch the world premiere of the new hit series, Trad Wife, on the Good Knight Adult network.”

She turned to my friends. “Introduce yourselves, as if you needed any introduction.”

“Hello, everyone. You know me. I’m Ginger as the character Mary Jane, the stoned, slutty housewife.” She pulled up her skirt, then hiked her blouse over her tits. “And I’m not wearing any underwear.”

“Can I lick her cunt, Mistress Kat?” Kia begged. “Make me eat her out, please.”

“Introduce yourself, properly, to our guests and viewers, and then beg Ginger for permission. I’m Kat,” she addressed the plethora of cameramen, all of whom adopted the HD video-streaming glasses I’d been having our cameramen use. “I’m the sultry witch, a gypsy, and I’ll cast my spell of lust on you, and your hot sex.”

Kat laughed, looking at one of the screens, “Yes, Big-Ten, I’m wearing panties, tonight. They’re holding my remote-controlled vibrator in place. If you win the raffle, you’ll get to control it.”

“You all know me,” Kia said as she tore off her Princess Conclave T-shirt, revealing her tattooed, cleanly-shaven body to the world. “I’m the submissive fuck toy that gets off on being used and verbally degraded.” she paused. “That’s right, Sex-kitten-69, I’m a worthless whore… your worthless whore. Now, please, please, please, may I eat Ginger’s pussy?”

“Only if you fuck yourself with my dildo while you do it,” Susan laughed. “No dirty, little slut should be pleasured by somebody else. Do it yourself.”

“Tell our viewers about yourself,” Keaton moaned to Susan.

Kia had obeyed her friends’ command, and she was happily licking Kat’s dripping pussy while fucking herself with the huge dildo Susan had brought along. Keaton was either highly aroused or an Oscar-worthy actress. Her face flushed red, and her hands shot between her legs, fingering herself wildly, as she watched my two, slutty friends pleasure each other.

“I’m Susan. I can’t keep a job because I’m only good at one thing, making you cum! Will you cum for me? Do I make you horny? Do you like my boobs, my ass?”

“Holy fuck, you girls are too much,” Keaton sighed, still fingering her oozing pussy. “We haven’t even started, and I’m ready to orgasm. And all those cocks on screen, stroking for us! How do you girls keep from masturbating when you do shows?”

“We don’t,” three of them shouted in unison.

“The Princess Conclave shows…”

“Only on Happy Good Time’s Dream Cams,” I interjected, cutting off my ginger friend’s words.

“Oh, fuck, stick a finger up my ass, too,” Ginger moaned.

“Our shows,” Kat continued, “have paid admission, so there’s one of that ‘if we reach two-hundred-thousand tokens, I’ll show my boobs’ stuff. Our friends pay for action, and we love, love, love being nasty whores. It’s a win-win!”

Kat pontificated her words by exposing her ripe, round breasts.

“Watch it, Kia,” Susan giggled. “Ginger’s so fucking wet. She might drown you.”

“Mmm… mmph…grrrgn,” Kia moaned, her muted sounds rising in volume as she thrust the dildo in and out of her hole.

“Oh, fuck, that’s so hot. I’m going to cum! Oh, fuck…mmm… aaah.”

Keaton’s body exploded with a lusty seizure. Her chair rocked; she screamed, loudly. Her sexy, feminine mouth uttered guttural curse words that would make a sailor blush. Finally, she composed herself, smiling. “Just one more introduction.”

“Oh, no,” I protested. “They’re the stars, not me.”

“You fucking liar!” Susan disagreed.

“You’re the one that made us, and everyone knows you’re a fan favorite.” Kat’s tone was sincere.

“Fucking lick my cunt, you pathetic piece of trash! Oh, fuck the gods, I’m fucking cumming,” Ginger shouted.

“Ummph, Mmph… mmm, mmm, mmm,” Kia moaned into my friend’s cunt. Kia was obviously in the throes of an intense orgasm.

“Well,” Keaton Sinn said, a predatory, feline look crossing her face. “How about I persuade you to talk.”

The sexy professional porn actress slid out of her chair and crawled over to me on all fours. The sight of her very-shapely ass undulating back and forth with each movement hypnotized me. The woman has a seriously sexy butt. She smiled at me, knelt before me, and her warm, gentle hands, perfectly manicured, softly gripped my knees and forced my legs apart. I tried to ignore the camera-adorned men crowding us.

“No panties. So sexy.”

“Ummm, yeah. A good wife dresses to please, and umm… oh, shit, that feels good… guys think going commando is hot. Fuck it! Lick my slutty cunt, Keaton. Oh fucking hell, I need you on set. Stick your fucking tongue up my slut hole.”

Keaton earned her last name. She quickly took me right to the edge of orgasm, then held me there, sadistically. “I won’t let you cum until you introduce yourself.”

Just to be extra cruel, she then inserted a finger inside my pussy, and she slowly fucked me, her tongue once more taping out a heavenly rhythm on my clit.

“Oh, fucking shit. I can’t-can’t form fucking…oh fuck…words.” My entire body trembled with horny passion. “I’m…oooh… aaah… Mary fucking A. Oh, fucking shit. I’m fucking cumming on camera!”

Applause broke out, and the cam chat went insane. I had thought it was slutty enough having my bare, slutty cunt displayed, but getting eaten by a porn star while thousands watched was too much for me to handle.

“See, Jonathon2382! I told you we’d make her cum!”

“You fucking bitches.”

“You love us.”

Keaton stood, kissing me passionately on the mouth. I tasted my nectar on her lips and tongue, felt her hands on my body, and I reciprocated in kind, moaning into her mouth.

“Let’s watch the premier of Trad Wife, shall we?” Keaton looked straight into the cameras. “In three-two-one.”

I donned my headset. “Ok, my friends, switch the main views to Trad Wife, and put us on the bottom, pop-up, windows. Then, I want a camera rotation every twenty-to-thirty seconds, each of the Princesses getting equal screen time, for commentary or just to show off. Does everyone understand?”

“Yes, Mary,” echoed in my ear.

“Oh, and I have fresh-baked snacks almost ready to come out of the oven. Would somebody please get the brownies out when the timer dings?”

“Are they pot brownies?”

“I see you’re fitting right in, Keaton.”

Less than ten seconds after the opening sequence of our new show began, I cringed. “Housewife” flashed on the screen, showing me in an everyday dress, cleaning.

“Horny Slut” flew in from the side, crushing the previous lettering. A short sequence of me sucking cock, fingering myself while Allison licked my pussy, replaced the innocent images.

“Cam Girl Mentor” replaced the previous graphics, and the “Starring” segment began. That took the spotlight off of me, and my friends, in all their slutty glory, cavorted and pranced across the screen. 

”I look like a whore!”

“You are a whore, Ginger.”

All the while, Dangerous Cougar’s song was thrumming in the background.

“Who the fuck shot me fucking a wine bottle in the hot tub?” I was mortified. “I didn’t approve that!”

“But we approve of it, you slut.”

“Shut up and watch. Susan, stop jerking off the cameraman; he’s working.”

“I need cum. Give me another cock.”

The show opened more or less how I’d instructed the production people and editors. I wanted to show my friends first, as human beings with intelligence, thoughts, and feelings. I wanted to create a connection between the viewers and our brand—empathy sells.

The show introduced the Princess Conclave in order of when they joined. Allison was the first one to be highlighted, and Matt even got some screen time. Then, Kat was interviewed, followed by Kia, and finally, Susan.

“You really think my ass is perfect, Kia?” Susan asked. Her face brightened with pride. “All you had to do was ask, and I’d happily let you kiss it. You should have said something.”

“But you’re so amazing; I was intimidated.”

“Fine, then,” Susan sang. She bent over her chair; the micro skirt exposed her nude ass to the world. “Have at it.”

Kia crawled out from between Ginger’s legs and began making love to my blond friend’s shapely behind. That set off a chain reaction. We watched the two women getting dirty as well as the show playing on our screen. Ginger nodded at Kat, then the two of them locked lips, their hands fingering each other.

KendraBaloteli
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KendraBaloteli

“Well, since we’re watching the show, I might as well have some fun,” Keaton said. “I want both of your pussies.”

Dismayed, I watched our hostess strip out of her remaining clothes and bury her head in Ginger’s lap.

“She’s fingering herself. Get it on camera!” I switched the main view from the Trad Wife show, which was just interviewing me, anyway, to the vision of the two redheads and Keaton in a three-way pussy-eating fest.

With everyone involved in some sort of sex, I was left to coordinate and enjoy the show. I was pleased with the editing and presentation. From the viewers’ real-time reactions, cross-posted on both of HGT’s sites, we were a smashing success. The reality show cut to us planning the video shoot.

“Why didn’t anyone mention that the picture on the far wall was at least one inch too far to the left? I can’t believe my failure to keep a decent home is being broadcast to the entire world.”

“Oh fuck; I’m going to cum,” Kat screamed, my only response other than the grunts and moans of heated, dirty sex.

“Get this on the main screen!” I shouted. “She’s a squirter.”

When I diverted my attention from producing our part of the show and looked at the scene before me, I grew mesmerized. Susan and Kia, long blond hair contrasting with short-cropped black, had abandoned their chairs and were lost in a world of lust. The two sexy women were locked in a sixty-nine, each of them sucking the other’s clit while their fingers plunged into pussies and assholes. Both of them were panting and moaning, decrying their lusty affections.

Directly across from me, Keaton, her sex, latex nurse costume bunched up over her hips, was on her knees, fingering Kat’s cunt hard and fast while Ginger suckled Kat’s nipples. Allison’s hands wandered all over Miss Sinn’s supple body, as well as her own clit.

“Here it cums!”

A large, gushing stream of Kat’s sexual nectar erupted from her pulsing hole like a geyser. My redheaded friend’s entire body shook with bliss-filled convulsions, and her vocalized grunts and moans were the sexiest thing I’d ever heard. Keaton continued her oral assault on my friend’s pussy. The sounds of her fingers fucking the orgasming cunt were interspersed with Keaton’s moans.

Our brunette hostess was furiously fingering herself, moaning into Kat’s pussy. The cameras and I watched as the slutty brunette was showered with squirting cum. Stream after stream fountained from Kat, soaking Keaton.

“That’s too fucking hot. Somebody pull out their cock and fuck me!”

“Scene change,” a soaked Keaton announced. “What’s going on here, Kia?”

“I’m fucking cumming. Finger my worthless ass. Own me!”

“I meant on the show.”

“Oh, she’s stroking off Tee-O, the singer of Dangerous Cougar, the band that did our theme song,” Allison panted. “We’re planning our theme song shoot.”

“Shit! I’m cumming too!” I couldn’t help myself.

The action, both in front of me and on the screen, was too hot. If I paid attention to the reality show, it was us being horny, kinky sluts, fucking and sucking each other while we worked. If I checked the RubHub or Dream Cams feeds, it was wall-to-wall sex; the viewers were so caught up in the action that everybody was either fucking, sucking, or masturbating. If I looked in front of me, our live-streaming antics had devolved into an orgy. Even two of the cameramen had lost their pants and were helping to fill the needs of the five horny women writhing all over my living room rug.

I couldn’t recall exactly when I’d begun fingering my aching cunt, but my slutty hole needed attention. I’d only grown aware of it when my orgasm ripped through me.

“Try not to get your cum on my rug; I just had it dry-cleaned. I need to be fucked! Give me at least one cock and one pussy to play with. I need to focus.”

“Business cum,” Ginger tittered. “I have an open pussy.” She turned to the cameras. “Open for your cum.”

“Time for the raffle,” a still-moaning Kat purred. “We’ll finger ourselves while we watch the show, and the…” she paused and peered into her crystal ball. It was on the end table by my couch. “The fifth person to shoot their load on cam can control my vibrator once I get it back inside me.”

I bent over the back of Mike’s favorite chair, feeling a cock enter me from behind. Kat put her gypsy skirt and panties back on while narrating the reality show’s discussions and following action.

“Oh fuck, I needed that. Fuck me harder. Zoom in on the girls playing with themselves and put all four of them on rotation. Somebody, come finger my fucking clit. Fuck your slut; fucking fuck your slutty whore.”

After that, I lost track of things. The booze, weed, and sex flowed; somehow, we collectively managed to narrate the premier of Trad Wife while interacting with the Princess Conclave’s viewers and keeping the RubHub folks from feeling left out. My universe shrank to encompass only my living room and the mass of nude, writhing bodies giving each other pleasure.

Screams of ecstasy filled the air, and the now-nude cameramen milled about, giving our thousands upon thousands of viewers point-of-view, hardcore video action. I had at least four cocks in my hands, cunt, and mouth—even one in my ass.

Finally, the end credits rolled.

“That’s the world premiere of Trad Wife, and, judging by the preliminary viewership and new subscriptions, it’s a hit.” Keaton Sinn was covered in sweat, pussy juice, and cum. We all were.

“You should guest-star in one of the Conclave’s shows!” Ginger told Keaton.

“Yeah. Please. It would be so fun,” the three others intoned.

“I’d love to. Let’s set it up.”

“Our next group cam show is in three weeks. Stay after the show, and we’ll talk it through.”

One by one, or in pairs, my friends and their ever-present shadows, the videographers, filtered out. I’d arranged a rare vacation from filming, so we could have some personal time to relax and recharge. Being under the microscope all day, every day, was daunting.

“Edible?” I asked Keaton. “I’ll get the hot tub fired up.”

“Hot tub? I thought we were going to discuss my being on the Princess show?”

“We are. However, no law says we can’t chill out while we talk. Grab a bottle of wine from the fridge. Oh, there’s still some horny weed in the pipe; let’s grab that, too.”

Minutes later, we’d concluded our business and were chilling out. Keaton Sinn, a professional porn actress, sat across from me. Her feet rested on my thighs as the hot water bubbled around us, washing away the cum and sweat and soothing our recently-fucked bodies.

“And you’re also going to pay me?”

“Yes, of course. All participants, except for me, get equal pay from the income.”

“You don’t get paid?”

“I make a percentage off the Trad Wife show, for however long that will last. But, because I’m romantically involved with your boss, I cannot take any revenue from the cam shows.”

“Oh, right! I heard that. Is it serious?”

“Not yet, but there’s some hope on my part.”

“So, if it’s not serious, then you might be up for a nightcap?”

Keaton didn’t wait for a response. She moved toward me, closing the gap between us, ending up in my lap with her legs thrown over mine. Her lips met mine in a passionate kiss. Our lips and tongues connected, exploring each other. Her finger descended beneath the water’s surface as she gave me a lusty smile. I felt her fingers on my still-swollen clit.

“I’ve wanted you since I first heard your voice on my show,” she whispered into my ear. Her voice was impassioned and husky. “There’s just something about you that makes me wet.”

“I’m just a traditional… oooh, fuck. That feels so fucking good.” Miss Sinn’s hands were weaving a magic spell on my pussy.

“I made a copy of your audio, and I masturbate to it every night. I came here because I want you, not for the money.”

I wanted her as badly as she desired me, I think. The thrill of being a slut on camera combined with three shows being simulcast, plus the copious amounts of intoxicants I’d imbibed, had me in a sexual fervor. I was planning on musing over the night’s events while I fucked myself with toys, but this was so much better.

She looked so sexy, so incredibly gorgeous and desirable, that I would have begged for her to touch me. The water of the hot tub had matted her hair into sexy, dripping tangles, and little beads of moisture ran down her skin, several of them making little, sensual rivulets over her half-submerged boobs. Her body writhed on my lap, her passion evident.

“I want to make you moan, cum, on my fingers.”

“Ooh, aah fuck. Why stop there? We…oh fuck; I’m going to cum. We have all night.”

“Cum for Nurse Kea,” she sighed into my ear.

Her other hand dropped under the water, and I felt her gently, delicately spreading my pussy lips apart, her fingers exploring my sacred fuck hole. Keaton’s tongue darted into my ear, sending cold shudders throughout my body, despite the hotness of the tub.

“Ummm…. oooh.”

“Say my name when I get you off. I promise you I’ll cum, too.”

I felt her shift position on my lap. She maneuvered herself so that she was straddling one of my thighs, and she managed to do it without pausing the two-handed attack on my sex. Her hips started pumping back and forth, and she ground her mound against my thigh, moaning into my ear.

Letting the rapture possess me, my hands reached out, grasping her firm, high breasts. Keaton moaned loudly, her cries of passion echoing in the calm night. My hips began humping back into her hands, and my fingers sought her cunt, finding it even wetter than the water.

“Yes,. Pound my clit, Mary. Cum with me. I need you to cum with me. Please, please, cum.”

“I’m fucking cumming.” I moaned. “Oh, ooh, oooh…fucking fuck.”

“Oh, my god. I’m going to...oooh…fucking hell. Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck.”

My orgasm triggered hers, and we kissed, wildly and madly, our hands grasping at each other’s sex, our bodies writhing with one another, and our intermingled moans creating a song of lust.

“Can we fuck more, please? I’m so fucking into you.”

“That sounds like a great plan. Pass the pipe.”

"In all the excitement that you girls bring to my show, I forgot who got to control Kat's vibrator. Do you remember?"

"Not at all. Give me your cunt. I'm still a fucking horny slut."

To be continued…

Published 
Written by krystalg
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments