Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"With the husband's away, Mary Anne is planning each and every detail of the big cam show. Feeling guilty, she calls her husband and confesses what she'd just done with the entire band. <p> [ADVERT] </p> Finally ready for the show, things go off script in the horniest way you could imagine."

I was still so horny that I couldn’t keep my fingers out of my aching twat. Everything, even vaguely phallus-shaped, in the house, caught my eye, and my mind wondered if I wanted to fuck it. The thrill of having multiple, hard cocks, all focused on giving me pleasure, unleashed a sexual tempest within me. I couldn't cram anything inside my cunt deep enough, and no matter how violently I abused my sensitive clit, I just got hornier.

Despite that, I tried and tried to sate the all-consuming, overpowering lust that boiled in my veins, scorched my flesh, and churned my mind into a sexual frenzy. Kitchenware, bottles, brush handles, and my toys just couldn’t suffice. Every orgasm from me humping and fucking everything in sight just made me crave another one; my needy cunt was on fire, and nothing could quench my lusty inferno.

Still, I cleaned, re-cleaned, and reorganized the entire house. On my phone, texting the girls back and forth, I informed them of the fact that Dangerous Cougar would be performing during their show. Ginger was a bit nervous about it, at first, but quickly realized the possibilities and gave her approval. All the while, despite my aroused state, my brain was fixated on my behavior.

Mike had been on me for years, urging me to act sluttier. The thought of his wife being an insatiable vixen really got him off. Now that I finally had, I was worried that insecurity and jealousy would sabotage our already fragile relationship. For hours, I ruminated over those pangs of guilt, interspersed with my hands caressing my hardened nipples and fingering my sopping pussy. Although I couldn’t stop fingering myself—I was in a sexual frenzy—I marched into the bedroom and called my husband.

Stacy wasn’t due to surprise him for at least another half an hour. I knew exactly when she was supposed to show up.

Mike answered immediately. "I miss you so much, baby. I was just thinking about how hot you were right before I left."

I gathered my courage and spoke. “Can we talk, Mike? It’s serious.”

“Oh. Okay. What did I do?” His tone changed to one of meek timidity. “I’m alone. Ben went into town to get snacks and booze. Lay it on me.”

“It’s not you. It’s me. I need to know if…”

My heart and soul were at war. I was worried, and feeling so guilty, yet I couldn’t stop fingering myself due to how turned on I was. Although my tone was even, serious, and pleading, two of my fingers slowly fucked my pussy as I spoke.

I paused, then restarted. “The thing is, tiger, I did what you wanted. I fucked somebody else just a little bit ago…” My fingers gave my throbbing nub the attention it craved, swirling over and rubbing my clit. "Well, I fucked four guys in our living room."

Mike was silent. I only heard a sharp intake of breath, then a long sigh. “Go on."

“Well,” I blurted out, still masturbating but trying not to let it show in my voice. "Are you mad? If you’re mad, jealous, or have any issues, I get it. Fantasy is one thing, but if you want me to stop fooling around, I will. Either way, you’ll get your surprise.”

“Tell me what you did, Mary Anne.”

I told him about Bobby, Tee-O, Mark, and Steve. I only left out the part about me having it recorded as part of his surprise. My husband made the occasional comment and asked a few clarifying questions. His voice was guarded.

I finished with, “The problem is that I loved it, and I want more and more, but I’ll quit being slutty for you. So, if you want a divorce because your wife is a cheating whore, or, if you want me to stop, I understand.”

“Mary Anne, listen to me,” Mike finally said. He’d been silent for so long that I was terrified. “I’m the one who fucked up, not you. I always knew that you were telling the truth about all the things you did. I just pretended it was a fantasy because I didn’t want you to think I’m some perverted freak.”

"You are? I mean, you did?"

He laughed. "You can stop if you want. I’ll stop with Stacy if you want. I don’t care, so long as we’re together. When you threw me out, I realized what I’d lost, and I never want to hurt you again.”

“So you’re not mad?”

“The opposite. I’m so fucking hard right now that I’m afraid to touch my dick. I’ll cum in my pants.”

"Really? You like your traditional wife being a slutty whore?"

“I’d be more than happy to remain faithful to you, and you fuck everything in sight.”

“That wouldn’t be fair, tiger. How about we compromise?”

“Anything for you. I love you. What’s your compromise.”

“How about, rather than you stop fucking around with your secretary, I tell you what I’ve been doing this whole time and then tell you about your surprise? I promise that your knowing won’t spoil it.”

“Go on.”

“Since I fucked the entire band, I can’t keep my fingers out of my wet, hot cunt. I’ve been masturbating since they left, and I’ve had two fingers buried in my dripping hole this entire conversation.”

“You’re so dirty, Mary Anne. I love it. I’m so hard for you.”

“Listen to how wet I am!” I moved the phone over my body, stopping between my soaked thighs. Fingering myself wildly, my masturbatory thrusts caused wet, squishing, and sloshing sounds, and I moaned loudly.

“Are you happy, Mike? You turned your wife into a slut. I want multiple cocks at once. I need cocks in my mouth, cumming on me, and buried in my needy cunt.”

“You’re such a dirty girl.”

“Pull your cock out and stroke it for me, but don't cum. It will ruin your surprise if you do.”

“I’m so turned on right now. Tell me more.”

I was openly masturbating at this point. Sighs and moans pontificated my words. “I had them videotape me getting gang-fucked for you.”

“I can’t wait to get home to watch it.”

“I’m going to cum, Mike! Oh fuck, I’m so fucking horny. You won’t have to...ummm... aaah.”

"What?"

"Stacy is coming over to meet you at the cabin. She... ooh fuck, I’m going to cum, so close. She’s, um, ah, she’s going to fuck you while you watch me get fucked. Fucking cummming… oh, fuck.”

“Holy shit! I love you,” he exclaimed. All I could do was writhe on the bed, my orgasm consuming me.

When I’d calmed down enough to speak words, instead of screaming, I continued. “Do you want me to be naughty more, today?”

“Yes, fuck yes! Go out shopping and fuck a stranger for me.”

“Well, I do need some comfy shoes, but I don’t have any money.”

“Use my credit card!”

“First, I want you to promise me something.”

“Anything.”

“Promise me that you’ll fuck Stacy into oblivion.”

“I promise. Are you sure you won’t get jealous?”

“I just fucked four guys. Of course not. I don’t have time to shop, today. Big show coming up.” 

”Oh, that’s right,” my husband laughed. “Have fun.”

A few minutes later, we’d concluded our discussion. No matter what might happen from that moment, forward, Mike was completely in, according to what he’d said. Had he wanted me to stop, I’d still have let him fuck Stacy. That was only fair. 

Due to the change in the show’s plans, I called everyone over to discuss the new approach. Luckily, I had enough food lying around to make meatloaf, mashed potatoes, steamed vegetables, and a freshly baked pie for dessert.

Aside from the feast I’d prepared, a bowl filled with potent edibles, at least a dozen bottles of booze and wine, and enough marijuana to put a medium-sized town into a coma were scattered over the table. The four young men and the four web-actresses, as we’d labeled the conclave, were getting along wonderfully.

“Kat, stop going down on Mark and eat your food! If you drain his balls too early, they won’t be able to perform.”

“I promise I won’t cum.”

“Susan, don’t smear your makeup, rubbing your face all over Tee’s scrotum. It will take hours to get it perfect, again.”

I felt like the den mother of a porn production company. I had to stop myself several times and remind myself that I was just a housewife; that was my choice, and I was very happy with my decision.

Even though my clients were giddy, unruly, and horny, we managed to create a new strategy. We have cameras and screen readouts in every room we’d be using, and I would wander through my house with my camera. Our huge viewing audience would be in for a show the likes of which they’ve never seen. With showtime nearing, Kia made some last-second suggestions, and we were scrambling to set up our opening to accommodate.

The band was dressed in their stage clothes, all leather, spandex, and big hair. The women were all in costume: Ginger was in her Mary Jane attire; Kat wore her horny, gypsy, witch getup; Susan’s persona was the slutty, new employee, eager to please her boss, and Kia took on the mien of a horny, punk-Goth chick. I’d put my wrap-around dress back on, but I was far too busy to bother with undergarments.

“Okay, okay. Places, everyone. We’re live in four… three… two… one…”

Tee-O, the singer for Dangerous Cougar, did the voice-over introduction. As he spoke, I zoomed in on Kia walking down the hall. Her dark hair, eyes, makeup, and clothing were perfect. That single blue streak running down one side of her raven tresses matched her lipstick. With her perfect, small breasts barely bouncing, the nipples sticking way out through her mesh top, she looked dangerous and divine. She held a large, black tentacle dildo in one hand, and she was moaning, “I’m so fucking horny.”

She walked by, blowing a blue-lipped kiss to the camera. I focused my lens on her sexy, lithe butt. The way her tiny, little black tartan skirt swayed was sexy enough to ramp up my horny lust. Then she surprised me by flipping up the back of her micro skirt. She had a black anal plug inserted. I heard Kia giggle when I gasped aloud.

When the dark, lithe beauty got to the end of the hall, she turned left into the dining room. Seated in the center of the room was Kat, all fiery hair, witchy looks, and spread thighs. From my angle, I got a good shot of both her amazing facial features and her hot, wet pussy. 

I was very nervous about the cheesy lines we’d gone over. However, it was far too late to turn back, so I kept filming.

Kat was huddled over her table; a Halloween tablecloth covered it, and various props that we thought were witch-like were scattered over it. She’d sprung for a new deck of tarot cards, ones that depicted artfully painted lovers in various states of passionate copulation. I suppressed a giggle when I noticed that she was playing solitaire with them.

LiannaDixon1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LiannaDixon1

Kia, smirking evilly, plopped the Kraken toy on the table; it landed with a thud. “Will you tell me my future?”

“Pay the price, my dark succubus of sin.” Kat delivered her chosen line, perfectly. I died a little on the inside. I chanced a glance at the chatroom and was relieved to see it going insane.

Wordlessly, Kia stripped off her top. She’d written the word, “WHORE” on her stomach with black lipstick. Tweaking her nipples, she taunted the audience, fondling herself, then spun around, dropped to her knees, crawled between Kat’s outstretched thighs, and began licking her cunt.

“That’s good, little whore,” Kat moaned. “Lick it good. Stick a fucking finger in my ass, you little, dirty whore.”

Kia followed the witch’s instructions and then began fingering her pussy as well. It was the sexiest thing I’d ever witnessed. 

“I... oh, fuck, you’re eating my pussy… I see your, ah, fuck, future. I see rock. Harder! Lick my cunt harder. I see roll. Oh, and something is coming... oooh, mmm... me! I’m fucking cumming.”

Kat flailed about, her convulsing legs nearly kicking the tiny Kia to the side. Dirty Tarot cards and pagan trinkets went flying off the table as they screamed and moaned in carnal bliss.

“Now you must pay!”

Huh? I thought to myself. What is she doing? That’s not in the script.

My redheaded friend stood up and forcefully pulled Kia to a standing position. I was ready to cut to another camera and stop her, fearing that she’d gone insane, but Kia moaned in response, her cheeks flushing crimson. The Goth woman’s nipples, which were already standing out long and erect, swelled even further, and she started panting. The gypsy fortune-teller then violently pushed her over the table, forcing Kia’s moaning head down.

My punk friend’s ass was perfectly displayed, so I zoomed in, realizing that Kia liked it rough. Kat tore off her headscarf, letting her vibrant red locks bounce freely, and tied Kia’s hands behind her back. Then, she grabbed the prop magic wand from the table and began spanking Kia’s small but shapely behind. After the third stroke, Kia was begging for more, pushing her ass back to meet the strokes.

“Fuck me with my monster while you spank me. I’m so fucking horny. More! Harder!”

Kat gave in to the lust-induced pleas and grabbed the dildo firmly. She kicked the Goth submissive’s legs apart and rammed the thing into her dripping hole.

“If it falls out, no rock and roll for you!”

Ten more wand strikes were administered, each one eliciting lusty whimpers of heated arousal from Kia.

“Now, walk with me to your fate. If you let the dildo fall out, you dirty, little whore, I’ll bestow a curse upon you.”

As they walked from my dining room to my living room, where the band was set up, I faded out my video camera and took stock of the chat and chatter from the viewers. Not only had we broken the website’s record for the largest audience, but our viewers were already going insane. The scrolling window of active cams showed masturbation, sex, and stunned but happy viewers. The commentary was epic!

I wasn’t paying attention to the scene before me; my eyes were focused on the statistics and actions of the audience. Then, I was fiddling with the camera, struggling to find the fade-in button. When I got my camera rolling again and saw the scene before me, my jaw dropped. They’d taken our agreed-upon actions and completely ignored them. I didn’t mind; sometimes genius reveals itself in improvisation.

At least the band was set up and ready to play. Susan had changed into a thin, white T-shirt, her massive boobs stretching it to transparent thinness. “Dangerous Cougar” had been written on it in red marker. She pretended to struggle with a big, heavy guitar amplifier. It was on wheels, but she was doing a great job of acting like it wouldn’t budge.

“You’re the worst roadie ever,” Steve scolded her. He looked very edible in his spandex, purple and mauve, zebra-striped pants. “Why did we hire you?”

“I’ll show you why you hired me!” she sang out, her face a mask of unbridled lust. “Do you like my big, natural tits,” she asked the camera as she peeled off her shirt. “I can also deep-throat a huge cock. Let me show you.”

She strutted over to Steve and pulled his tights down, exposing his cock. Having sampled it, it was quite impressive, and Steve had pounded into my pussy as hard as he banged on his drums. She threw herself to her knees and lunged her full, red lips over it, taking the entire length of it without gagging. 

“Yeah, suck his cock, Roadie.”

“Does it make you horny to see me sucking his dick?” Susan asked. “I want you to get off to me; it turns me on so much.”

They were not following the script, but I couldn’t do anything about it except watch. The band gathered around, watching and fondling their cocks. I had to silently motion them back so I could get a good shot. Then, Ginger, in her Mary Jane getup, with the addition of my apron, entered the scene. She was carrying my formal serving tray, and it was stockpiled with booze and a bong.

“Whiskey or weed for my house guests?” She bent over and placed the tray on the bass amp. Her frilly, Betty dress rose up, exposing her nude ass. I could easily see her sexy, shaven pussy from behind. “Something else? Coffee, tea, or me?”

“I’ll have you,” Tee-O said. He was grinning broadly and barely stuttered when he spoke. Without prompting, he unzipped his tight jeans and his hardening cock.

“A good wife always makes her husband happy,” Allison said, looking straight at me. The bitch stole my mantra!

Then she followed Susan’s lead, dropped to her knees, and began sucking off the singer.

“Trade-off!” Bobby yelled. The two women left the cocks they had in their mouths and went to the others, Susan gobbling Bobby’s meat, and Allison pleasuring Mark.

I looked at Kat and Kia. They were just off-camera, to my side. From the hungry looks on their faces, I doubted that any of them were acting. My guests had drunk and stoned themselves into orgy mode.

“Play!” Kat commanded when she caught my eye.

Luckily, I didn’t need to stop the show to move it along. My two orally-fixated friends stopped sucking and left the performance area.

Steve set the cadence. “In, one, two, three... hit it!”

At long last, the show that was supposed to start about fifteen minutes ago was underway. The song, Blond with a Bullet, rang out through my living room. I wished that I’d recruited some help to run the camera so I could respond to messages.

Before the first chorus, the girls had all run in front of the camera and started dancing. Two of them were topless, and the other two looked even hornier than I was feeling. They dirty-danced with each other, began kissing and making out, and fingered one another while the band played.

Before the song had ended, Susan and Kia were sharing the tentacle dildo between them, writhing on the floor in front of the band and moaning as loudly as the music. Ginger was prancing about, gyrating her hips, giving the Devil sign with one hand, and pouring drinks. Kat just watched them, licking her lips in desire while she fingered her pussy.

When they hit their second song, all hell broke loose. Although it took the action out of frame, I turned to the handwritten notes detailing the action we’d meticulously planned, crumpled them up, and threw them at my friends.

Allison had stripped off her dress and was wearing only the apron. She launched herself at Bobby, bending over at the waist and rubbing her nude ass all over him while he tried to play. Kia crawled behind the drum kit, and from the way Steve was missing some beats, she was pleasuring him. Kat was squatting in front of the sexy singer, licking and sucking his cock while he sang.

Kia had only that tiny, little skirt on, and she’d crawled on her hands and knees behind Mark and pulled his tight, leather pants down. I was shocked when I moved around to get her on camera. She had her mouth buried in his ass and was licking his asshole. Her long, lithe tongue was agile and snake-like, swirling around as he fumbled through the song.

Somehow, Dangerous Cougar managed to finish their number, and they didn’t do too poorly, considering the fact that my clients were doing everything they could to distract them. The ending crescendo of the song hadn’t finished reverberating through my house before the four horny women, overcome with horny desire, pulled the young men’s clothes off. Those horny cam-girls attacked the rockers with all the lust and desire that only unbridled sexual fury can bring.

I gave up trying to keep things going; they’d managed to deliver all on their own. Rather than follow the script, they acted upon the chemistry that everyone was feeling and ran with it. Occasionally checking the audience and finding it to be above and beyond any of our expectations, I simply moved through the wild sea of sex taking place in my living room.

The big cam-show-turned-orgy lasted for almost two hours. Even I fell victim to the sensual energy, fingering my dripping pussy to several orgasms while I single-handedly captured it all for the horny, masturbating, and fucking audience. I could hear my moans on the audio feed, but I didn’t care. As with all good things, eventually, the show came to an end.

I was thanked several hundred times for putting the show together and marketing it. Dangerous Cougar's social media was blowing up, and offers to play were already coming in. The four women, all of them expertly marketed and with their personas custom-crafted to appeal to a particular niche, made more money in a few hours than they had in months. 

“I’ll stay and help clean up,” Allison told everyone.

Everyone else filtered out, with the promise to get together soon to celebrate. Ginger and I hugged—two good friends who just made a bundle of money together. We began straightening up a little, ensuring that the weed in the water pipe was exhausted first.

“I need to call Mike,” I told her. “He wanted to hear about everything that happened.”

“Oh yeah,” Allison said. “Thank you for letting me know that Ben knew about my camming. That’s such a load off. Can I ask you something?”

“Yes, you may. Anything at all. We’re good friends, now.”

“Well, everyone but you fucked their brains out. Would you like to be lovers as well as friends?”

To be continued...

Published 
Written by krystalg
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments