Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"With the merger a horny success, Mary Anne embarks on a date with Johnathon Rock, the owner of both the cam site she uses and RubHub. <p> [ADVERT] </p>However, reality intrudes, and Mary Anne needs to juggle her feelings, sexual urges, and new opportunities."

“You did what?” The car swerved dangerously as his head swiveled toward me. Johnny asked me what I did during the day, and I answered truthfully.

“I teased and flashed the mechanic, then circled back on my way home and fucked him, making him shoot his cum all over my body.”

Mr. Jonathon Rock, the porn site purveyor, looked shocked, stunned, and crestfallen. “Oh. I see.” His tone had changed. “I just that thought that we… well us…”

“Are a couple?” I finished. He sullenly nodded. “I like you, Johnny. I like you a lot. However, I’m a wild woman; I’m every single fucking actress on RubHub combined into one domestic goddess. I thrive on and feed off of sexual attention, and I love the thrill. Even better, what really gets me going is sharing what I do with you while you fuck me hard and tell me what a fucking slut I am.”

“And what about me? I’m to be your devoted cuckold, I suppose?”

“No, Johnny. You’re a porn site owner. I’m sure you need lots and lots of hot, kinky sex to keep things exciting. I expect your hunger to, at least, match my own; then, you have to fuck me while you tell me what a kinky, perverted, hedonist you are. See,” I pointed between my legs, “just the thought of you pounding into my hot cunt while you detail your exploits has me needing to cum, already.”

“But what about emotions, feelings, and love?”

“That all remains to be seen. However, if you want us to have a chance, you need to understand that this is how I am. I get off on the attention, like a sexual succubus. It feeds me. If you can’t handle that, then you can’t handle me. I tried taming myself for Mike, and it drove him into the arms of another. Thankfully, I realized the error of my ways, and the resulting intimacy between us renewed our love and our sex life.”

“Like swingers or an open relationship?”

“If we’re going to be together, I want you to follow your primal urges, then come home and fuck me while you tell me every filthy detail.”

“You what?” The car swerved again.

I shrugged, blushing.

“Two people can be emotionally and spiritually devoted to each other and enjoy sex outside the relationship. If I can do it, so can you—equality. Besides, it makes me so damn horny that I go insane with lust.”

“Oh!” he exclaimed. “I’m sorry. I thought you were a cuckoldress or something. I apologize.”

“No, Johnny. A good wife ensures her husband never feels left out or cheated. I mean, girlfriend, or whatever we are.”

He laughed, then. That mirthful, sincere, delighted chuckling conveyed so much to me. He was confused about my behavior but now seemed to be at ease. My actions may have destroyed what I thought was a budding relationship, but so be it.

“Let’s say, for the sake of argument, Mary Anne, that you go off and fuck some random person. What then?”

I smiled. It was a horny smile, lust and passion radiating from me. I spread my legs further, blue thong panties pressing against my wet slit. I had found a light blue bra and panty set that matched my dress and decided to wear them. As he drove, I reached out and caressed his cock through his pants.

“I’d get your cock nice and hard for me, just like this,” I purred. “Then, I’d suck your hard cock, just like this morning, fingering myself as I moaned out what a naughty slut I’ve been.”

“And then,” he moaned.

“Eyes on the road, tiger. Then, I’d impale my hot, wet, juicy cunt on your throbbing hardness and tell you every dirty detail while you savagely fuck me, telling me what a slut I am.”

“Wow! What if your lover did the same.”

“I’d expect the same thing. You have no idea what a huge turn-on it is to get fucked hard while they tell you all about whoever they fucked.”

“Let’s just say that you’re my girlfriend, and I have a meeting with one of the actresses, and things get a little out of hand.”

“Well, do you fuck them, now?”

“I wish! Hypothetical.”

“Then I’d expect you to fuck me until I’m unconscious, out of fairness.”

“I see.” He grew pensive while I continued stroking his cock through his very expensive, pleated pants. “Mary Anne, would you be my girlfriend? I apologize for the misunderstanding earlier. I thought I was just a hard cock to you.”

“Well, I do love a hard cock and a wet pussy.” It was my turn to pause. “Jump the gun much? This is our first date, and I have to suffer through a business meeting, to boot. We’ll see, Johnny.”

“We’re here,” he announced.

I’d expected an office building, maybe a mansion, or some lofty hotel. Surprisingly, our destination was a typical, suburban home. A moderately sized, well-manicured lawn, complete with a picket fence, shrubbery, and blooming flowers, looked perfectly situated in a long row of similar homes.

“Your business meeting is here? This looks like a typical middle-class neighborhood. What’s your ‘other business,’ door-to-door salesman?”

“You’ll see,” he laughed, helping me out of his car.

He led me up the well-manicured walkway. I took mental notes, as whoever lived here had quite an eye for landscaping. Dark, ground mulch in perfectly-formed flowerbeds, with three rows of plants, succulents, low-bloomers, and high, blooming stems, lined either side. The yard was perfectly laid out, gentle swells rising above the flat lawn to enhance features, and all of them were immaculately bordered with clean, natural stone. The yard put mine, the pride of the neighborhood, to utter shame. Japanese maples added splashes of color here and there, festive flowers adorning their bases.

Without knocking, Jonathon put a key into the shining brass lock and then opened the door. He stepped inside, his glance suggesting that I follow. The interior was, likewise, immaculate and perfectly decorated. Lush colors, deep and velvety, flowed into shiny hardwood baseboards and detailing. Perfectly draped decor captured the eyes and formed a tranquil river of homey relaxation. There wasn’t a mote of dust in sight.

“There you are,” an older, feminine voice called out from the bowels of the house. The voice held a bit of command, lots of non-nonsense sternness, and some other attribute that eluded me. “What took you so long?” The voice grew louder as if approaching. “And don’t tell me that your scumbag, porn career made you late.”

I stifled a giggle as the owner of the voice emerged from a nearby doorway. She was short and in fantastic physical condition for her age if her long, gray hair was any indication of her years. Her makeup was exquisitely applied, giving her a sultry look despite her estimated age of roughly fifty to sixty years old. Clad in lounge pants of superior cut and quality with a matching, casual blouse, she held a tray of freshly baked cookies, from scratch by the smell of them, and a pitcher of some fruit-filled liquid in her hands.

“Humph,” she snorted when she saw me. Her eyes shot daggers into me as she looked me over. Her appraisal was a penetrating scan, evaluating me and making judgments. Her face, however, betrayed no emotions, thoughts, or feelings, except perhaps condescending indignation.

She shook her head slightly, tilting her nose up to flare her nostrils at me. “You must be this Mary Anne person he's enamored with. Now I see what all the fuss is about. Cookies? Hairy Buffalo?”

“Mom,” Jonathon Rock blurted out. “Be nice.”

My jaw dropped. I stared at her, then Johnny, and then back. “You’re Missus Rock?”

“Oh, Lord, no,” she chuckled, still not smiling. Perhaps her face was frozen into a permanent fright-mask. “I’m Miss Jenkins. Marian Jenkins.” She tossed her head toward Johnny, giving him a venomous stare. “Mister Larry Flynt Junior, there, is my son from my,” she paused, “third husband, Angus Rock.”

Recalling my manners, I extended my hand, slightly limp as a polite woman should, in greeting. “I’m very pleased to meet you. My name is Ma…”

“I know who you are,” she snapped, cutting me off. “You look a bit more classy and cultivated than his typical sluts. Are you two fucking?”

“Mom, I don't think that my private affairs are any of your business.”

“Really?” she sneered. “You don’t believe that a mother has any business looking out for her only son’s welfare? At least this one knows her manners and can conjugate a verb. What was that vapid bimbo’s name? You know, the last one. That slutty redhead that never shut the fuck up.”

“Krystal Greene, Mom, and that was four years ago?”

“Four years? Yes, that’s about right. That’s right, about the time I divorced old, 'what’s his name.' Do you have the papers? Let’s go over last quarter’s numbers.”

“Yes, mother. It seems the parent corporation, following your strategy, has increased bottom-line revenues by at least twenty percent. And, on a personal note, my company, HGT, has acquired Dream Cams. We just celebrated the merger with a huge event that was a smashing success.“

“I’m not interested in your smut, junior, just our money.”

“Wait! You two are business partners?” I sat in a nearby chair and helped myself to the fruity concoction she’d brought out. “Hairy Buffalo? I must have your recipe.” The drink was highly alcoholic, and sweet, and the added fruit gave it a citrus flavor.

“No recipe, dearie. You pour a bunch of booze into a bowl, add sugar and cut up fruit, then stir. Are you an internet whore too?”

“Mother!”

“It’s fine, Johnny.” I knew her game. She was strictly no-nonsense. She spoke her mind and expressed her opinions, but she didn’t let them sway her decisions. “No, ma’am, I am not. I market a small, select group of webcam actresses, developing them as a brand name.”

“Oh! How delightful. You’re a madame. You pimp them out.”

“Mary Anne has a master’s degree and is a staunch professional. She’s not a pimp.”

She ignored him and looked at me. “Please ignore my son. I certainly do. I’m not judging you; I was a nude centerfold model in my day. That’s how I got my start. I’m just too old to trifle with beating around the bush.”

She turned to Jonathon. “Grow up and grow a pair, will you? Marketers are pimps, or at least the best pimps know how to market. Are you sure she’s not too smart for you? There’s a big difference between dredging up excitement and slinging smut.”

Reachel_Smit1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Reachel_Smit1

“Business, Mother.”

“Children,” she said to me. “The best thing about kids is making them.”

At first, I felt that Johnny had lied to me, fooling me into meeting his mother. However, it soon became evident that the two of them were in business together. “S&S Incorporated” was the name of their firm.

“Excuse me, what does S&S stand for?” I asked.

“Satan and Son, dearie. Five of my six ex-husbands said, in divorce court, no less, that I was the Devil.”

“I had that same thought! They just didn’t appreciate the fact that you told it how it is, did they?”

Johnny shot me a mortified look, but Marian bellowed a robust belly laugh. “I like this one, Johnny; she has brains and balls.”

As shocking as the glaring example of nepotism was, Miss Jenkins’ business acumen was enlightening.

“No mercy toward Sun Times Clothing,” she spat in her no-nonsense manner. “Remember back in 2001 when they tried to leverage our vulnerability after our stock merger? I want you to fuck them twice as hard as you fuck Miss Pimp, here.”

When discussing bonuses for their factories, she overruled her son. “No. I don’t care how much it cuts into the profits; give the workers a big bonus. We need them motivated to do their best, and they work for money, not our heartfelt thanks. To make up for losses, increase prices by twelve percent, but throw a ten-percent-off special for the next quarter. That will net a zero-point-eight-percent increase in revenue, which should cover the hefty bonuses.”

Slowly, she thawed toward me. Her icy attitude warmed to shivering coldness. However, I stood my ground, took no shit, maintained my composure and manners, and ensured that she realized that her dour attitude would not scare me off. Finally, their business concluded, and it was time to leave. I was on my fourth, or maybe fifth, hairy buffalo and was feeling no pain.

“Congratulations, dearie,” she said to me, rising on her tiptoes to reach my cheek. She gave me a quick peck and then descended back to her regular, diminutive height. “Not only do you have my blessing, but I’d also love to give you my ear. Do you market anything other than web whores?”

“I’ve retired from the rat race, Miss Jenkins. I don’t work professionally any longer. I just help out my friends.”

“Oh, and what exactly do you do?”

“I was a housewife; I'm now a widow.”

“How drool! Poison? Did you stab him?”

“No! Car accident.”

“Clever!” she winked at me, showing a hair-thin smile for a millisecond. “My condolences, dearie.”

She turned to Jonathon. “Don’t piss this one off, Stroke-boy! She’ll do you in.”

“I apologize for my mother,” Johnny told me as soon as we’d gotten back into his car. “She can be a bit much.”

“Why didn’t you tell me that you were taking me to meet your mother?”

“Because it was just a business meeting. Mother and I are business partners in the main business. I’m a silent partner due to my public career in the adult entertainment industry, but it’s my money and her savvy.”

“And her cutthroat attitude,” I added.

“Yeah, she’s a lot to handle.”

“Speaking of too much to handle, pull your cock out and let me suck you on the way to the restaurant.”

“Really? Mom didn’t scare you away?”

“No, I admire her candor. I can easily navigate the shark-infested waters of suburbia; your mother is a bunny rabbit by comparison.”

“Oh, thank god! I was so conflicted…”

Whatever else he was going to say had to wait as the realization struck me. “Conflict!” I screamed. “Cancel dinner, Johnny; I’m sorry. I need to make some calls. Take me straight home.”

“Wait! What?”

I didn’t respond. My phone was already in my hand. A group text to my friends, asking them all to meet at my house and to set up the camera, was sent out.

“I’m calling an emergency meeting of the Conclave,” I told him. “I just made a terrible mistake.”

Less than an hour later, a confused Johnny, Ginger, Kia, Susan, and Kat were seated around the dining room table. The camera was on, pointed at us, and I’d set out impromptu snacks.

I took a deep hit on the pipe and washed it down with booze. I needed to bolster my courage for what I was about to do. “I bet you’re all wondering why I called this meeting,” I began. “Please take out your phones, all of you, and record this. And, Johnathon,” I added, “if you can stream this up to your server, I’d appreciate it.”

“Will do.” He was confused but obeyed.

“Mary!” Ginger spewed. “If this is about the audio last night, we already said that we’re sorry, and you told us not to worry about it.” Her pleading voice trailed off when I held up my hand, frowning.

“No, Allison, that was fucking hot. It isn’t that.”

Everyone waited.

“Is everybody recording? Good. Here goes.” I paused, sighed, and downed my drink.

“Spill it,” Kia urged.

“Last night, Johnny called me out of concern over the live stream. I wasn’t upset, quite aroused, actually. I begged him to come over and fuck me.”

I paused, seeing the realization dawn on my friends.

“Naughty girl,” and, “You slut. Tell all!” were said.

“Later. My point is that Johnny is a business owner and wealthy. I need to say, for both the record and for his sake, that all the sex we had, last night, this morning, and hopefully later, tonight,” I smiled, “was consensual. I was not drugged, coerced, or taken advantage of.”

“That’s it,” Kat said. “You called an emergency meeting to tell us that you got laid?”

“No. I just needed to clear the air. The thing is, I have feelings for Johnny.”

A communal gasp went around the table.

I continued. “Whether he feels anything for me is academic, it doesn’t change the fact that I’m emotionally involved. What has changed is that I cannot rely on myself to give sound judgment where the Princess Conclave is concerned. Sleeping with the boss is an obvious conflict of interest. Even if he declines my advances, I could have an emotional response.”

“What are you saying, fearless leader?”

“I’m saying that I can no longer take money from you, my friends, as it’s a conflict of interest. Furthermore, I cannot represent you in our business dealings with HGT. It wouldn’t be fair. I suggest that all monies I’ve earned since Rock’s corporation bought out Dream Cams be returned to the Conclave, as a show of good faith, and another agreement be struck between RubHub and you girls, one that doesn’t involve me.”

“But we’re nothing without you. Surely we can find a way to make it work.”

“You could be a consultant, Mary Anne. We used them at S&S all the time.”

“Well, so long as I don’t have any fiduciary stake, things could be fine, I guess.”

“So, it’s settled.” Susan smiled. “Since you two are a thing now, I guess I won’t get to suck his cock. I was so jealous!”

“Go right ahead, Susan. Suck away, and let me watch. But, first, is everyone cool with me dropping out and assuming an advisory role only?”

Five affirmations came from confused but accepting mouths. Susan leaped from her chair and attacked Jonathon Rock.

“Hard as rock, Mr. Rock,” she mused, tugging at his pants. “Promise me you’ll cum in my mouth.”

Susan wasted no time, plunging her greedy mouth over his cock. Her head bobbed up and down as she forced his length as far into her mouth as she could.

“Suck that cock, you fucking whore,” Kat enthused. Ever the horny voyeur, she pulled up her skirt and began fingering herself as she watched.

“Let me,” Ginger purred. My redheaded friend dropped onto all fours and crawled between the witch's thighs, eagerly devouring her cunt.

“Can I get some, too?” Kia begged. She climbed over my table to Johnny, laid down on her back, and spread her legs. “Lick my tiny, little cunt, Johnny. Please.”

My late husband was fond of saying, “When in Rome.” To honor his spirit, I leaned back in my chair, plunged my hand inside my panties, and began furiously masturbating to the scene before me. Two of my sexy, slutty friends were pleasuring each other while one feasted on my new boyfriend’s cock while he merrily licked my goth friend’s pussy. Johnny’s worries about my behavior evaporated when our eyes met.

Jonathon Rock, his cock being sucked and his mouth busy eating pussy, looked at me, and his eyes showed trepidation.

“So fucking hot,” I moaned, staring right back at him. “I pulled the crotch of my panties aside and thrust two fingers in my soaked hole, fucking myself with mad fury. “Shoot on Susan’s face for me, tiger.”

Jonathon’s phone rang. I recognized the custom ringtone; it was business.

“Don’t answer it,” Kia begged. “Make me cum.”

“I have to. It’s business,” he apologized.

Knowing the frustration of interrupted pleasure, I grabbed Kia’s ankle and spun her around until her dripping cunt was in front of me. Her throbbing clit was swollen and visibly pulsing, so I sucked it between my lips and swirled my tongue over and across it.

“Oh fuck, Mary Anne. Fucking eat my pussy.”

“This had better be good,” I heard Johnny’s annoyed voice say. “I’m in the middle of an important meeting.”

“Fucking cumming,” Kat screamed.

“Squirt all over my fucking face!”

“Yes,” I heard my new boyfriend moan. Susan was still deep-throating his cock. “I’m well aware of Lancelot and his porn cable network. So?”

The orgiastic moans and declarations of pending orgasms drowned out my hearing for a moment. Kia began screaming and bucking under my mouth. Her hips convulsed, and her thighs shook as she came on my tongue. That aroused me even further; I was fingering my clit so fast that my juice was pouring out of me, soaking my panties.

“Holy fucking fuck,” I heard Johnny scream. “How much?”

Just then, he pulled his hard cock out of Susan’s mouth, spraying her smiling lips, cheeks, and chin with his hot cum. “I’ll… oooh, fuck… ask them.”

I could have cared less about his business. In the heat of that moment, I wanted to lick his shiny cock clean. I gave in to my desires and claimed his cock. “Make sure you can get this up later. I want you to fuck be like a savage brute.”

Meanwhile, my friends descended on Susan, pushing her down to the floor, and licking, sucking, and kissing the cum off her face. Fingers and hands roamed everywhere, and all of them were moaning.

“It seems this is surprise-announcement day. I think our prior arrangement is now null and void.” Johnny was smiling broadly. “Lancelot’s Good Knight Network just contacted my secretary. They’re on hold right now, waiting to talk to me. They want to hire all of us for a porn reality show based on Mary Anne’s running of the Princess Conclave.”

“How much does it pay?” I asked.

“The initial offer is over two million dollars.”

“Oh, what will we call it?” Kat asked, her lips coated in cum.

“Trad Wife! Obviously, duh!”

To be continued…

Published 
Written by krystalg
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments