Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"Caught cheating, Mary Anne's husband, Mike, has been begging for forgiveness. Meanwhile, Mary Anne is developing her new clients' personas and gets more than a little carried away while shooting some videos. <p> [ADVERT] </p> With her husband coming over to talk over dinner, Mary Anne puts her plan into action, hot action."

The warm, wet liquid poured down my cheeks, tasting a bit salty. Despite my best efforts, I still couldn’t get Mike off my mind.

“Fuck, I squirted all over your face,” Kat moaned. “I’m still cumming.”

Another gusher of her hot, salty cum sprayed from her quivering hole, saturating me, my hair, and my face. Luckily, she didn’t get her sexual juices all over the video camera.

“Say your lines!” I told her.

“I see your future…oooh… aaah… fuck, I’m cumming again.” Two more streams shot out of her as she violently thrust her fingers deep inside her cunt, fingering herself like a woman possessed.

“You’ll fuck a dark, mysterious, redheaded witch.” Her eyes, the color of a clear sky on a cloudless day, sparkled with horny mirth.

“And, cut!” I stared at her for a few seconds. “You can stop masturbating. We’re done shooting.”

“Why? I’m so close to cumming again. Lick my clit, Mary Anne. Please!”

I set down the camera and moved my head toward Kat’s pulsating pussy. Her entire crotch and thighs were coated with her juices. I wrapped my lips around my swollen clit and gently sucked it into my mouth, my tongue lightly flicking over the tip of the hardened nub.

“Oh, fuck, yes. I need to cum; make your horny witch cum.”

Kat’s persona, befitting her personality and amazing intuition. Was a gypsy witch, a fortune-teller. As soon as I’d suggested it, she jumped with enthusiastic delight, those wonderful breasts of hers jiggling. We had just finalized her costume and persona, and we were videoing some marketing ads for her.

With that muted-green scarf wrapped over her head, her long, radiantly red hair with all those subdued highlights looked amazing. A white linen poet’s blouse that tied in the front enhanced, rather than hid, her busty charms. We found a fringed, glittery wide belt that reminded me of a belly dancer’s cinch belt, at a costume shop, and it looked just darling over the waist of her patchwork, long skirt. Kat had applied heavy makeup, especially around the eyes, and looked every bit the gypsy fortune-teller.

I continued licking her juicy twat, luxuriating in the hotness of another woman, as well as how divine her nectar tasted. Just then, my cell phone rang with Mike’s custom ringtone.

“Are… oh fuck, you lick pussy so well… going… to answer? Cumming!”

Groaning out my frustrations, I pulled away from her pussy at the exact moment Kat’s body began thrashing around.

“I guess I’ve tortured the bastard enough!” It had been three days since my cheating husband had left with his head sunken low. I sat in the recliner and pulled up my skirt to tease my friend, Kat, and answered.

“What now? Another excuse, Mike?”

“Mary Anne,” he began, “please don’t hang up. I know I screwed up, but don’t you think our marriage deserves a second chance?”

“Do you mean a second chance to lie to me, to betray my trust in you?”

“Well…”

The rest of what he said was heard, but not comprehended. Kat had recovered from her multiple orgasms and crawled between my outstretched thighs. While I listened, she began stroking my dripping slit through my panties.

“But, aah… but you fooled around behind my back,” I responded to whatever he’d been saying.

“I know! I have no excuse other than that she threw herself at me, and I’m weak. It’s not your fault, Mary Anne.”

Kat looked up, staring into my eyes, a look of naughty mischief playing over her features. Just then, she tugged the crotch of my flimsy, lace panties aside and began stroking up and down my soaked cunt.

“Oh, fuck! Ummm, aaagh.”

“What did you say?”

“Forget it, Mike.”

One of the horny redhead’s fingers slipped inside my aching hole, making me moan.

“Can we talk? I want you back in my life. I’ll be a good boy.”

“Sooo good,” I said.

“Yes, Mary Anne. I’ll be the best husband to you, ever.”

“Aaaah, oh fuck.”

“Are you alright?” My straying husband’s voice sounded genuinely concerned.

“I’m fine. Oh, fucking shit. Oh fuck.”

“Mary…”

Kat had thrust her mouth over my slot, her tongue swirling over my clit like a tornado. While she did that, she was humming into my cunt, the vibrations making my clit tingle as she licked it. She was also fingering her swollen sex; the sloshing sounds making it so much hotter.

“I can’t talk right now, Mike,” I managed to say. “My friend, Kat, is licking my dripping cunt.”

“You’re what?!”

“Say hello to my husband, Kat.”

She guffawed a robust laugh. “Hiya, Mikey! Your wife’s cunt tastes like honey.”

“You fucking whore!” he screamed. “I’m gone for a few days, and you…”

“You have no right to speak to me like that, you cheating, lying bastard.”

“You’re right; this is all my fault. I’m so sorry. Can I come back?”

“You may come over for dinner, at eight. We’ll talk, nothing more.” With that, I hung up the phone.

Kat laughed at me. “You are such a bitch. Are you going to take him back?”

It was my turn to giggle. “Of course I am. I just wanted to make him suffer a bit, to learn the error of his ways. By fucking his secretary, he turned me into a clichéd trope! Lying to me and hiding it is even worse.”

“Well, it isn’t like you haven’t fucked around, either.”

“True, but I told him about it. That makes all the difference. He betrayed me; I did not. Now finish what you started, your gypsy witch.”

Kat growled into my steamy cunt, her tongue invading my tunnel. The sensation of both her tongue and her finger in my pussy was indescribable, but so heavenly.

“Cum for me,” she gently commanded, moving her tongue from my velvety tunnel back over my clit.

“Lick my cunt. Make your slut cum.”

Kat’s head was bobbing back and forth, her masturbatory efforts also causing her lips to press against my saturated pussy.

“Fuck! I’m cumming. Don’t stop. Please don’t stop.”

After Kat left, Ginger dropped by to check on both how I was doing, and her recent numbers. I cleaned and cleaned myself up while we talked.

“So Mike’s secretary told you everything?” Allison’s voice showed true dismay.

“Yes, she did.”

“And you didn’t strangle her?”

“No. We had a nice, civil lunch the other day. She’s quite nice, just one of those attention whores that throws her pussy at everyone.”

“Well, Ben and I have our thing, but you don’t seem too upset about it.”

“Oh, I am, just not about the sex. Mike’s coming over for dinner, so we can talk.”

“Let me guess. You’ll have all of his stuff packed for him.”

“I have something quite different in mind, inspired by you and your motley band of cam girls.”

“Sounds juicy; tell me.”

So I did. I had everything planned out.

A few hours later, my lying, cheating spouse arrived. I was intentionally cruel; I dressed not only how he prefers, but also to arouse. My mid-thigh Betty dress gave me that “Susie-Homemaker” vibe, but with salacious, lusty undertones. It was obvious that I was braless underneath the well-fashioned top. Every time I’d bend over the table to serve Mike dinner, his eyes desperately sought to see up my skirt.

RinSattoo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RinSattoo

My sheepish husband was seated at the head of the table, and I went about my usual routine. This was partially because he is my husband, and I love him, and partially to torture the cheating asshole. Mike looked lovelorn and haggard, and my heart went out to him.

For dessert, I served him homemade cheesecake with cherries on top, his favorite. Throughout dinner, the conversation was light and generalized, just small talk.

Finally, Mike said, “If I promise to not fool around, will you take me back?”

I sighed, then sat on the edge of the table, near him. “It isn’t the sex, Michael.” When I used his full name, he knew to shut up and listen. He was in trouble. “It’s the lying and cheating.”

“Wait.” He was stunned. “You’re not upset that I’ve been fooling around?”

“No, Mike. I figured that out a long time ago. So long as I get mine, whenever I want it, and you remain faithful to me in your heart, if not your pants, then we can come to an agreement.”

“Huh?”

I smiled at him, scooted off the table, and dropped to my knees in front of him. My hands reached out and unzipped his pants, then, I fished out his cock and began stroking it.

“I know how horny it makes you when I let others fondle and fuck me.”

His cock immediately sprang to attention.

“Like when I let Ben finger me and fucked Bobby,” I added.

“Mary Anne, don’t torture me. I’m heartbroken.”

I made a “humph” sound and continued stroking his hard cock. “If you fuck Stacy, or anyone else for that matter, you will make sure that I get the sex I deserve.”

“Oooh, Mary. That feels so good. I missed you.”

“And you’ll tell me everything you did while you fuck me.”

“What? You want to know about it?”

“Yes, Mike. That way, it’s something we do to add spice to our love life, not you fucking around like the lying, cheating bastard you are.”

“That’s all? I promise you, from the bottom of my heart, that I’ll be more than happy to do that.”

I lowered my head over his now-throbbing cock. Taking it deep inside my mouth, I lunged up and down, moaning. Since I was on my knees, I fingered my cunt with lusty abandon. Then, I stopped sucking his shaft, my hand still pumping it.

“But if you can fuck around, then I can screw anyone I want, any time, even in front of you, tiger. And, I’ll be fair and tell you everything while I fuck you.”

“Oh, fuck!” His cock erupted, stream after stream of hot, white cum shooting from it. My husband’s hips bucked up and down, thrusting upward with each spout of jizz.

“Do we have a deal, Mike?”

“And, just like that, I’m forgiven?”

“Not entirely. You’ll need to regain my trust, of course.”

“You seriously don’t mind me fooling around?”

“Not at all. It’s kind of hot. But, just so we can both be on the level, I need to tell you something very important. Let me get you another drink.”

I cleared the table, went into the kitchen, and poured him a triple. Just because I could, I waited at the doorway until his eyes were on me. Then, I reached under my dress, saturating my fingers with my liquid sex, and wiped it on the rim of his glass.

“Take a swig; this might shock you.”

He did. “Okay, I’m ready.”

“Just because we’re going to be completely honest with each other doesn’t mean that what I’m going to tell you should be repeated, ever.”

Mike nodded.

“Allison is more than just a fashion influencer.”

My husband laughed. I’d missed his annoying snorting when he laughed. “Yeah, she;’s a sex-cam girl. Ben told me.”

“Uh, he what?”

“Yep. When we went fishing, you sent me those pictures. I showed him” he shrugged, “sorry. Then Ben mentioned it, but said that they don’t talk about it, just ignore what she does.”

Laughing, I ran into the kitchen and poured myself a tall, stiff one.

“Well,” I continued when I had returned, “my marketing is helping her with that part, as well as her fashion influencing, the other girls, too.”

“Are you camming, too, Mary Anne?”

“No, just handling the business end of things, as I did with Chaos Dojo, the band.”

“Oh, that’s hot. Mum’s the word.”

“Promise me again, no lying, no hiding.”

“I swear.”

“If you betray me again, or fail to re-earn my trust, I’ll file for divorce.”

“Understood.”

“Just a second, Mike.”

Stacy’s number was on speed dial. We’d had a very productive lunch meeting. She answered almost immediately, expecting my call. I filled her in and gave their affair my blessing.

“Okay, tiger, your secretary’s on board. You can move in tomorrow.”

“Why not now? All my stuff’s here.”

“So you’ll learn your lesson, my darling, horny husband. Now lick my pussy. You wanted a slut-wife so you could fuck around; your wish has been granted. Lick it! If you do half as good of a job as Kat did, earlier today, I’ll fuck Bobby in the living room instead of our marital bed.”

“You’re still fucking that kid?”

“He’s twenty, and I have needs. Now eat my cunt. It won’t lick itself.”

One hour and three orgasms later, my wayward husband was in the probationary clear. Stacy was more than receptive to going along with my proposal, the alternative being her losing her job for fraternizing with coworkers, her boss, even. If Mike hid anything from me, I’d know.

“Now,” I told my husband. “Stacy is waiting for you at her shitty, little apartment. You should pay her more, especially since she takes it on the face kneeling under your desk while you’re on the phone.”

“She told you?”

“We’re good friends, now. But, before you go. Pick out something sexy for me to wear when I meet Bobby at the bar tonight. His band is playing, and I’m going to be his arm candy.”

“Mary Anne, that’s so slutty.”

“You love it! Your hard-on demonstrates that. Now go and pick out something super-sexy, but not too slutty. I am your wife, after all, and I represent you when I’m out.”

I’d let the poor, weak man suffer enough. He didn’t cheat on me because he wasn’t being fulfilled at home. His indiscretions were simply opportunity and feminine wiles being very effectively executed. Besides, we were a very traditional couple, and the big, powerful executive boning his secretary is a tradition. The company Christmas party was sure to be very interesting.

Although I wouldn’t have chosen a black, matching bra and panties set to wear under a white, stylish, and sexy dress with ruffles along the hem and slit, it did scream wanton sexuality without being overt. I put them on and had Mike help me with my blond dyed hair and makeup.

“Did you want me to go blond because Stacy’s a blond?”

“Not really,” he responded. “I just love blonds.”

“Then I’ll keep it that way. Hand me my spiked heels, so your wife can get fucked, tonight.”

I doubted that I'd fuck Bobby. He was young, handsome, and so sweet. I was sure that there would be plenty of young women, more his age, for him to choose from. However, I was a good wife, and a good wife makes her husband happy. I'd not only taken Mike back in, but I also gave him everything he wanted.

He wanted a traditional, stay-at-home wife, and to be able to tomcat around. I may be traditional, but I'm not some subservient, second-class possession; we'd be equals in infidelity. Besides, I was really enjoying my newfound freedom to let my passions out whenever I felt like it—and with whoever caught my eye. My husband wasn't the only one that got off on me talking about what a dirty slut I'd been. Maybe there would be some tall, dangerous man my age at the bar.

To be continued…

Published 
Written by krystalg
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments