Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"With Mike back at home and their marriage taking a new turn, both Mary Anne and her husband find their mutual lust has been rekindled. <p> [ADVERT] </p> With friends coming over, the horny, traditional housewife, needs to cum, and cum again."

“Hi, honey, I’m ho... ly shit!”

Mike’s tone, expression, and words changed when he saw me. My husband’s usual greeting caught in his throat, ending with his shocked, appreciative expletive. Rather than meeting him at the door, with his welcome-home drink in hand, I was, completely nude except for a pair of sandals, seated in the lounge chair, with my legs splayed out, hanging over the arms.

The dark brown, vinyl cushion was further darkened by my sexual juices pouring out of my soaked pussy. Both of my hands were between my outstretched thighs, firmly grasping the large dildo that I was violently thrusting deep inside my cunt. My nude flesh was red with arousal, and my mouth was agape, loud moans of sexual bliss escaping it.

“Did you fuck her?” My voice was dripping with my sighing and panting; my words were barely comprehensible, sounding more like orgasmic moans.

Mike simultaneously pulled off his tie and kicked backward, the door thudding closed with a resounding slam, now showing footprints that I’d have to clean up, later. My sexy husband tore off his shirt and stepped out of his shiny shoes, his pants succumbing to gravity on his next step. I licked, then bit my lower lip in horny anticipation, the dildo slamming in and out of my dripping snatch.

“No,” he said. “We looked, flirted, and fondled a little, but all I could do was think about how fucking sexy my wife is and how badly I wanted to fuck her.”

I crammed the fake cock all the way in, feeling it hit all the right places with every syllable. “Call… uuunghh… me…oh, fuck… you’re… aah… slut.”

My husband, his wiry muscles bunching up, pulled out his hard cock and began furiously stroking it. I moaned out my delight.

“Who’d you fuck, you little, dirty slut?”

“I was a bad girl. Oh fuck, feels so good.” I couldn’t speak for a few seconds, and I plunged the rubber phallus in and out of my aching sex hole. “Go get your drink, and I’ll tell you all about it.”

My husband took a couple of steps toward the kitchen.

“Wait, wait, wait!” I pled. He stopped. “Shove your cock in my mouth, first.”

Mike, all smiles and erection, offered me his hard shaft. For a moment, my impassioned cries were muted as my husband fucked my mouth. Mike pumped his cock into my mouth, matching the pace of me shoving the dildo into my pussy.

“I’ll go get that drink before you make me cum, Mary Anne.”

“Oh, fuck! I’m fucking cumming,” I screamed. “Fuck my face while I cum all over this big dildo.”

I held off the powerful orgasm just barely long enough to engulf his hard member. As soon as the head invaded my mouth, my entire body erupted into a powerful orgasm. My body flailed around so much that I pushed the reclining back of the chair against the wall.

“I jacked off in my office during lunch, thinking about how nasty you were last night,” he called from the kitchen.

My horny husband returned, drink in hand. Still pummeling my overheated pussy with that thick, fake cock, I opened my mouth wide, running my tongue over my lips to moisten them. “More cock! Tell me what a bad boy you’ve been, tiger.”

Mike crammed the head of his turgid member into his drink, coating it with his whiskey. Then, he thrust his cock back into my mouth; I savored the taste of the alcohol on his meat and sucked it all off before deep-throating as much of the length as I could.

“Stacy wore that short skirt I like. Oh, fuck, Mary Anne, take it all. That feels so good.”

“Don’t call me by name! I’m your fucking whore. Call me a whore. Keep talking.” I removed my hands from Mike’s ass and placed his hands on the back of my head, forcing him to pull my head over his hard cock.

“Take that cock, you whore! That’s it, slut; suck it.” His hands set the cadence for me, pulling my mouth over his cock until my nose hit his pubes. I gagged a little but moaned.

“She…oooh, aah…had stockings and a garter belt under the skirt. Nothing else.”

“Mmm-hmmm,” I moaned, feeling his hardness fuck my face. Since my hands were now free, I continued fucking myself with the large dildo, my other hand flying over my swollen clit.

“When I was in a meeting in my office, she sat on her desk and flashed me her pussy. I was so hard.”

“You should have fucked her. You know how hot I get when you fuck your secretary, you cheating bastard.”

“If you don’t stop, I’m going to cum.”

“Cum on my face, tiger. Treat me like your personal whore. Stroke that huge cock for me and blow your wad all over my slutty face.”

My panting husband growled and pulled his throbbing cock from my mouth. He stroked it so fast and hard that his hand was a blur. My spittle coated the shaft, making wet, slapping sounds with each of his strokes.

“Tell me you want it, you slut, Mary Anne.”

“Give it to me! I need your cum. Blast my face with your hot jizz. Oh, fuck, I’m cumming, again.”

“You’re a dirty cum-slut, just like my secretary,” Mike wailed as he shot his load all over my moaning face.

It was perfectly timed. My orgasm overpowered me at the precise moment the first string of his semen hit my face.

“Oooh, fuck! I’m cumming. Blast my face. Treat your wife like the whore she is.”

Wave after wave of intense euphoria crashed against my convulsing body. His hot cum seared my already-overheated cheeks, enhancing my pleasure.

“Now tell me what a nasty, dirty, slut you were, today.”

Grabbing my husband by his still-spewing cock, I maneuvered him between my parted thighs. He got the hint, roughly pulling the saturated dildo from my dripping pussy and shoving his eager mouth over my wanton, freshly-fucked hole. His tongue darted to my clit, his fingers fucking my honeypot.

“You know that slutty dress you bought for me? The blue one?” It was difficult to speak with his tongue lashing over my swollen pleasure center. His fingers were also doing a wonderful job of sending shivers throughout my entire body.

“Mmm,” he growled into my cunt.

“I wore only that and my sandals out shopping in the city. Oh, fuck, lick your slut’s cunt! I… ummm… right there! I was trying to get the courage to surprise you in your office.”

Mike's oral efforts increased in intensity and pressure, making me scream and buck my hips against his face.

“I… fucking eat me… oh, fuck me. I flashed a sexy guy in the clothing store.”

My husband stopped, ignoring my frustrated cries. “Did you fuck him for me?”

Grabbing handfuls of his hair, I shoved his head against my volcanic slit as hard as I could. “Eat my pussy!”

I continued. “I didn’t fuck him, but I made him hard. Since… oh, suck my clit harder… he was a good boy, I bent over and flashed him my ass, then my hot pussy.”

“What then?” He thrust three fingers in and out of my hot cunt, and I screamed in bliss, overcome with lust.

“I grabbed some random clothes from the rack, then ran into a dressing room and masturbated.”

“Mmm…unngh,” he moaned into my gyrating cunt.

Holding his head in place, I ground my mound all over his face, his tongue constantly flicking over my clit.

“Oh, fuck, Mike. I’m going to cum. Make your fucking whore orgasm all over your face.”

Although I could barely talk, my words mostly impassioned sighs, grunting moans, and lust-filled curses, I continued. “I even made it to your office, this time. But, Stacy wasn’t at her desk, and I thought you two might be fucking in your office. So I sped home because I didn’t know how I’d deal with actually seeing it.”

“I didn’t fuck her.”

“Get your fucking tongue back on my clit, tiger. That’s it. Lick my creamy pussy. Make your slut come, again.”

DeaadPrincess
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DeaadPrincess

“I got all the food ready for tonight, but all I could do was think about how hot it would have been to walk in and see you fucking her.”

My hips were humping wildly against my husband’s face. Mike’s face was drenched with my nectar.

“I was so fucking horny that I stripped down, grabbed my new toy, and fucked myself with it for the rest of the day.”

“Come for your husband, you slut.”

“Fucking cumming, again. Oh, fuck; oh, fuck! Shit!”

“When do the professor and Ginger arrive, Mary Anne?” Mike asked me as soon as we’d finished our passionate kissing and our hands roaming all over each other’s bodies.

I looked at the clock. “Fuck me, any minute.” Then, I saw them approaching. “They’re here already. Take them out back, so I can get dressed.”

My trio of sexy landscapers, from Top Cuts, had just installed LED lighting in the back and finished up a little garden I’d wanted. We were showing off my improved yard by having our friends over for another barbecue, our first get-together since I’d let Mike back into the house.

“I’ll be right out,” I yelled down the hall as I hurried my nude, married ass into the bedroom.

“Oh, you lucky dog, Gilligan,” I heard Ben laugh. “Let’s grill!”

My booze-infused marinade was heavenly perfection. The new place settings were perfect for our little soirée, and I’d picked the perfect sundress for the night. With my hair having that tousled, just-fucked-hard look, I looked sexy and stunning. The dark, thin fabric and billowy skirt gave my creamy skin tone a healthy-looking glow, and with light, smoky makeup, quickly applied, I looked like a sexy housewife. The total lack of underwear made me feel slutty, sexy, and desirable.

Dinner went well, and the conversation flowed.

“Hey, Big Ben, you didn’t happen to bring any more of those magic gummies, did you?”

“Got a fresh bag right here”

“How about the hot tub and weed instead of after-dinner drinks?” Allison proposed.

An hour later, all four of us were lounging in the hot tub. The jets were on full blast, the surface of the water bubbling and churning.

“So, Mike,” Ben began, using his scolding, lecturing voice. “Are you still fucking your secretary?”

“You told him?” I was aghast.

“Yes, Mary Anne. We’re buddies; we tell each other everything.”

“That’s right, little buddy. Pass the hors d’oeuvres, please.”

“Not yet, this week,” my husband smiled.

“But he did last Friday. Didn’t you, tiger? He told me all about it in bed that night.”

Ben laughed and held up his hand, palm out. Ginger and I shook our heads at their boyish high-five.

“Oh, you guys do that, too?” Allison inquired. Her face was lit up, all smiles and naughtiness.

I watched as she pressed her nude body into her husband’s. Ben’s hand dropped below the surface of the agitated water.

“You love it, don’t you, Ginger?”

“You know I do.” Her expression changed, a look of dreamy distance on her face. I could see Ben’s sexily-muscled arm flexing very subtly.

I whispered into Mike's ear. “Do you see that? He’s fingering her right in front of us.” He’d recovered from fucking my face before dinner. I could feel his cock swell in my hand, also busy under the water’s obscuring foam.

“So you guys are in an open marriage, now?”

“I don’t know what we’d call, it, Ben,” Mike responded.

Ginger moaned. “Sooo goood. Your snacks are so good, Mary. Mmmm, aaah.”

I laughed and shot her a knowing look. She nodded at me and smiled back.

I addressed her sexy husband. “We’re a traditional couple, Ben. But, since he can’t keep it in his pants, then I don’t need to keep mine in my skirt, either.”

“Really? So you’re getting some on the side, too?”

My husband and I both laughed. “Not since lately. He’s so horny for me that he can’t keep his hands off me.”

“Um… aah… oooh,” Ginger moaned. “You, aaah, know. Like when you’re ‘working late’ and come home smelling like coed-cunt.” Allison was biting her lip.

As I stroked my husband’s cock, my hand hit something on the down stroke. I stopped, letting my hand wander to his testicles. I felt a foot there, and Ginger jumped at the touch.

“I see that I’m not the only naughty wife in the tub.”

“And how!”

We laughed, the men looking confused. Our conversation drifted all over the place, touching on sex, sporadically. A few minutes later, Ginger moaned out, loudly, and thrashed around for a few seconds.

“Sorry. I got a cramp for a minute, there.”

From the look on Ben’s face, I knew better.

Our hot tub wasn’t huge. Ben was seated across from me, his wife facing my husband. As we chatted, I felt his foot slowly traveling up my inner calf. Feeling raunchy, I smiled and winked at him, opening my thighs. Soon, he got the message, and I felt his toes lightly running up and down my slit.

As the effects of the marijuana candy began to wear off, Ben passed the bag around. “Take two; they’re small,” and our friend bid us good night. When Ginger climbed out, her perfect boobs covered in tiny drops of water, and her shapely ass thrust into my husband’s face, I stroked him harder and faster.

“Give me your fucking cock,” I commanded as soon as they’d left.

“What’s gotten into you?”

“Your friend's toes, for one,” I chided. “And don’t think I didn’t know Ginger was playing footsie with your cock, either. Now, fuck me.”

I shoved my husband’s back against the sidewall and straddled him, aiming my cunt at his erection. With one hunching lunge, my juices of arousal making my tunnel slick, despite being in the water, I impaled myself.

“Was it hot for you to get a foot job while her husband played with my cunt?”

“Hotter, knowing that you were turned on.”

“Fuck your slut, Mike. I’m a bad wife, fucking and sucking everyone. Punish your whore.”

“Go shopping tomorrow,” he groaned out as I rode him hard, moaning as I bounced up and down in his lap. “Fuck somebody and come home and tell me about it.”

“I know,” I sighed. “I can have him cum on me and drive home covered in another man’s spunk. Then you can fuck me while I’m, covered in a stranger’s jizz.”

“You fucking whore; I’m cumming.”

“Fuck your slut. Shoot your load deep inside me. I need your cum.”

Even though he’d had an orgasm just a few hours ago, his ejaculation ravaged my cunt. Each spasm shot out a stream of hotness that coated my pussy. Even in the water, I could feel it oozing out of me when I crawled off his deflated cock.

“Have fun fishing this weekend. I have a surprise for you when you get there.”

“What, Mary Anne?”

“You’ll see. Now be a good boy and clean up out here. I’ll get the kitchen straightened up.”

Mike’s phone rang. “It’s your slutty secretary.” I was seated on the rim of the hot tub. Hanging him the phone, I spread my legs once more and began finger-fucking my just-fucked pussy. Some of my husband’s cum was still inside me, and it sloshed out, making a sexy mess.

“Hello, Stacy. What’s up?”

It was unusual for her to call this late, at all, actually. Mike listened intently, his eyes on my pussy, his tongue wagging. “I see,” he told her. “Well, take care of all of that, and I’ll see you on Monday, then.”

“What, going on with your slut?”

“She’s fingering herself right in front of me.”

“Your other slut.”

“She has some sort of family emergency or something, and can’t make it to work, tomorrow.”

“You’re off work, too. You’re not hooking up with her behind my back, are you?”

“Of course not! Ben and I are out of here at first light.” He stood up straight and tall, beating his chest like a gorilla. “Women want me; fish fear me.”

“Shut up, tiger. Come here and lick the rest of your cum out of your whore’s cunt.”

I knew all about Stacy’s “emergency.” Mike didn’t know it, but she was my surprise. I even helped her pick out her lingerie. I wanted to ensure that he’d forget all about the big webcam show the Princess Conclave had planned for the weekend. A good wife always makes sure her husband enjoys his fishing trips.

To be continued…

Published 
Written by krystalg
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments