Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"This story is part of The Weekend at Dave's Cottage series."

Spending every night with Rachael and Andrea over the past week had put me behind on my work. When Rachael left on Saturday afternoon I had returned home and spent Sunday relaxing alone. Monday morning came too quickly and it was Thursday before I was caught up. Andrea had no plans for me during the week, explaining she was worn out from all of our recent activity and needed a break. My Thursday meeting with her changed to a meeting with Olivia, the dark-skinned beauty from Production.

Ryan knocked on the door frame before coming into my office. He tossed the folder on my desk and plopped down in the chair across from me as I finished my phone conversation.

"No problem, later is fine," I replied. "I will see you at four."

I glanced up at Ryan and an idea flashed into my mind.

"Olivia? Are you still there?" I asked.

"Yes," she replied.

"I am going to bring someone along from Accounting," I added before hanging up.

I looked at Ryan.

"Ms. Reebeck has us working on the upcoming union contract. Are you free at four?"

"Sure, I have nothing scheduled," he replied with a shrug.

"Good. You're going to enjoy this meeting," I said with a smile.

Ryan was my counterpart in Accounting and we had been in a few meetings and drinking sessions together. A few years older than me, he was just over six feet tall and in good shape. He worked out regularly and had recently taken up running as well. His short blonde hair, blue eyes and handsome smile made him a popular addition with the ladies in the Accounting department.

"You know Olivia, in Production?" I asked.

"The hot black Olivia or the little Spanish one?"

"The hot older one. Spanish Olivia is in Logistics."

Ryan smiled. "Yeah. What a rack on her. Pretty tasty for a woman in her forties."

"Well, that's who we will be meeting with," I explained. "Any and all of these meetings are confidential and cannot be discussed in any way, shape or form. Understood?"

"Classified. Got it," he said with a salute.

"No, seriously. If you get involved you can't discuss anything outside of the meeting."

He nodded in agreement. "Understood."

"Be here before four and I will take you up to her office."

"Up?" he questioned. "Her office is upper level?"

"Yes."

"Will we see Carol?" he asked with a big smile. "She's fucking hot, that one. Her and your boss."

I smiled back. "Maybe, but only to say hello. We are going to see Olivia."

****

We stepped out of the elevator and did not see Carol as we approached Olivia's office. It was at the far end of the hallway from Andrea's office and the only one with one smaller window. I knocked on the door and waited for a reply before entering with Ryan in tow.

"Hi, Olivia," I smiled. "I think you have met Ryan from Accounting before?"

She looked him up and down before smiling at me. "Yes, I remember him."

"Nice to see you again," Ryan said with a smile. "Thanks for including me."

"Take a seat," she said as she gestured to the chairs in front of her desk.

I locked the door, took off my suit jacket and sat on the couch. I loosened my tie as Olivia and Ryan both looked at me.

"I thought you might enjoy a more... casual... meeting," I said with a grin. "How about a drink?"

Olivia smiled and got up from her chair. The forty-something mother of two wore a tight gray skirt that hugged her curvy hips and a white blouse under a gray jacket. She took the jacket off and hung it on the back of her chair. The blouse strained to contain the huge pair of breasts underneath and highlighted the chocolate-colored cleavage spilling out the front. She took off her red-rimmed glasses and wedding ring, putting them on the desk as she pointed to the bar and looked at Ryan.

"Do you mind?" she asked.

Ryan glanced at me before heading over to the bar and mixing drinks for us.

Olivia looked at me and smiled as she patted the top of her desk with her hand. We had already had our first tryst earlier in the week during a previous meeting. After some quick foreplay, I had lifted her on the desk by her meaty thighs, hiked her skirt and fucked her hard. Her juicy snatch had swallowed my cock and massaged it quickly to orgasm. This had resulted in a pussy full of cum for her followed by a vigorous tongue lashing to ensure her satisfaction with the encounter. 

We had shared a long, deep kiss after and chuckled while we cleaned her desk top. She had told me to come back anytime.

Olivia sauntered over and sat down next to me on the couch. I put my arm around her shoulders as Ryan handed us our drinks. He stood and watched as we shared a kiss, unsure of what was happening. Olivia patted the couch on her other side, gesturing for Ryan to have a seat.

"Take your jacket off," I said.

He took his suit jacket off and sat next to Olivia. She turned to him and offered her pursed lips, waiting for a kiss. He glanced at me and I nodded my head. He leaned in and kissed her as Olivia's hand went to his upper thigh.

"Have you shared before?" I asked.

"N... no," he replied sheepishly.

"Do you want to give it a try?" I asked.

"Uh... sure," he answered as Olivia's hand traveled to his crotch.

"Just follow our lead and do as you're told," I said. "It will be fun, I promise."

He answered with a gasp as Olivia unzipped his pants and reached in. Her hand reappeared holding his erect cock. I took her drink and put it on the table with mine. I leaned back and undid my pants, pulling them down enough to allow my swollen cock to burst out of its restraint. Her other hand quickly wrapped around the shaft and began stroking.

"Ooh, you boys are both nice and big," she purred as she stroked the two swollen cocks.

Ryan began moving his hips as Olivia stroked him.

"Easy man, not too quick," I warned. "Let her control the pace."

He moaned and nodded as she slowed her strokes and released her grip on my cock. She slid off of the couch and onto the floor, moving herself between Ryan's legs as he undid his pants and tugged them down slightly. Her hands returned to his throbbing cock.

"I'm going to suck you off," Olivia whispered. "Then you can fuck me after."

I watched as her big, pouty lips opened and took the seeping tip of Ryan’s cock into her mouth. She gripped the bottom of the thick shaft in her hand as her head began to bob up and down. I saw the glistening wet shaft slide in and out as she sucked faster and started pumping his cock. Ryan groaned loudly and thrust his hips forward as his cock exploded in her mouth. She pumped his cock as cum dribbled past her lips, keeping most of it in her mouth. Ryan moaned and relaxed.

VioletaParadise1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VioletaParadise1

Olivia moved up his body, grabbed his hair and held his head back as she kissed him. His eyes went wide as she pushed her cum-covered tongue into his mouth and shared his load with him. She pulled away, wiped her chin and looked at his shocked face.

”I like you,” she laughed. “I can teach you a few things if you’re a good boy."

Ryan wiped his mouth with the back of his hand as Olivia sat back on her knees and looked at me.

”As for you...” she giggled as she moved towards me.

”Stand up, Olivia,” I said. “I want to see you take those clothes off.”

She smiled and stood up. Slowly she unbuttoned her blouse and dropped it to the floor. Her huge breasts were buried behind the black lace of the bra and spilled out as she undid the clasp. They were big handfuls of chocolate with dark purplish nipples as big as thumbs.

”Wow,” Ryan gasped quietly.

She grabbed them in her hands and squeezed them, showing us how big and pillowy they were. She giggled as she dropped them and reached behind her. The zipper of her skirt buzzed as she pulled it down. She wiggled her big hips and tugged the skirt off, revealing the black lace panties underneath. She turned around and showed us her big, broad and firm ass as she slowly removed the panties and tossed them aside.

She put her hands on her hips and moved them over her ass cheeks, rubbing and squeezing as we admired the curves of this woman’s body. I stood up and began undressing, telling Ryan to do the same. I grabbed Olivia and pawed her brown flesh with my hungry hands, feeling the firm softness of her flesh.

”Lay down,” I told her. “On the couch.”

 She lay down and spread her legs apart. I looked at Ryan and pointed at her big, pouty pussy.

”Time to return the favor,” I said. “You want to taste that beautiful pussy?”

”Fuck yeah,” he replied. “I love eating a nice snatch.”

He climbed between her legs and attacked her fat, juicy slit as I moved my cock to her mouth. Her thick tongue came out and began licking my swollen cock, swirling and flicking. She opened wide and took me down her throat as Ryan tongued her. She wiggled her hips and moaned around my cock as her climax approached. I grabbed her black bush of hair and held her tight, trapping my cock in her mouth as she orgasmed. She trembled and kept sucking as the orgasm passed.

I let her go and she gasped for breath as I pulled my cock out. I pulled her off the couch and onto the floor, rolling her onto her stomach. I motioned to Ryan to kneel in front of her as I pulled her hips up. His stiffening cock bobbed in her face as she got up on her hands and knees. Ryan pressed his cock against her lips and her mouth opened up and took the swelling tip inside. I pushed my aching cock into her pussy and slowly pumped until I was fully inside. I watched my cock slide in and out of her juicy snatch as I massaged her big, firm ass. Soon she had the motion and moved in rhythm with us as we fucked her front and back.

Ryan pulled away suddenly, trying to hold his load back as he watched me pound her hard. I grabbed her hair and pulled as I fucked her, her big ass jiggling with each thrust. I felt my cum building. I let go, pulled out and rolled her onto her back. I grabbed her ankles and spread her legs wide before driving my cock into her again.

Ryan shoved his cock in her mouth and grabbed her huge, heaving breasts. He pawed them and tugged on the big fat nipples as she sucked him greedily. I was almost ready to pop so I pulled out, straddled her chest and squeezed her huge breasts around my cock. I pumped her big tits until my cock exploded and showered her face and neck with my steaming load. The pearly white ropes of cum splashed across her chocolate skin as my balls emptied out.

Ryan moved behind me and took my place between her legs. He fucked her as I stroked the last drops of my cum out into her gaping mouth. I sat back and watched as he fucked her hard, her huge cum-covered breasts bouncing. Quickly he pulled out and let out a huge groan as his cock erupted and streamed cum across Olivia’s stomach. He jerked furiously as he emptied out his second load and then rubbed the head of his cock over her soaked pussy.

Olivia lay gasping and Ryan lay on his back as we all recovered from the moment of passion. I marveled at the beautiful ebony body in front of me as I relaxed. The thick thighs, curvy hips and smooth stomach that led to the fabulous pillowy breasts with the huge puffy nipples. The wide shoulders, the pretty face with those big, pouty lips and dark eyes. It made my cock stiffen again.

 I rolled her onto her stomach again and ran my hands over her back, hips and ass. I stroked my cock as I ran my hand over her body, getting more excited by the minute. I saw Ryan start stroking his cock as he watched. Soon he was kneeling across from me and fully hard again as well. We rolled her over to her back and began rubbing her body as we stroked ourselves. He bent over and began sucking on her huge nipples, taking them in his mouth one after another. I reached in and stroked her pussy, hearing her moan as I rubbed her clit. 

I worked her with my fingers as I stroked myself and watched Ryan pull and tug her fat nipples as he did the same.

"Fuck, black women are so hot!" Ryan moaned as he caressed her luscious skin.

Olivia groaned and shook as she came, my fingers bringing her to another climax. I heard Ryan grunt and watched him jerk his load across her face. The sight of his cum drizzling onto her lips and cheek set me off and I blew my load across her firm, curvy hip and onto her lower belly. I rubbed my cock in the puddles of cum as the orgasm subsided. I sat back, exhausted and emptied.

Ryan and I both sat against the couch and rested as Olivia lay quietly. We looked at each other and grinned.

”Fuck, she is one hot piece of ass,” Ryan moaned. “Thanks, man.”

”Yeah, she is,” I agreed. “Just remember what I told you about these meetings.”

”Oh, don’t worry,” he replied. “I love going to meetings here.”

We both laughed as we heard Olivia giggle.
 

Published 
Written by 1meanjean
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments