Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"This story is part of The Weekend at Dave’s Cottage series."

The sight of Stacey’s red hair fanned out across the pillow was one of my favourite things. With her eyes closed and the post-climax smile on her face, she looked so beautiful, angelic. I admired her beauty while my cock slowly inched deeper into her satiny, hot pussy. The slow, gentle fuck was a departure from the hot, dirty, nasty rough sex we usually enjoyed together.

The fiery redhead with the bright green eyes and petite, tattooed body had been my sex buddy since we were seventeen in high school. We were a perfect match in the bedroom and a toxic nightmare everywhere else. Our relationship was pure sexual energy, driven by lust and full of explosive experiences together. Her bisexual attitude led to many girls moving in and out of our relationship and my acceptance and willingness to share her led to a few guys as well. For some reason, she kept coming back when she needed her “fix”, as she called it, and only had girlfriends. We joked that I ruined her for other guys, but sometimes I thought it was true.

Her eyes opened and the flash of green broke the spell of the moment.

”Ooh, you make me cum so much,” she purred. “I like this gentle stuff for a change.”

 I slowly pulled back until just the tip of my fat, swollen cock touched her entrance. I teased her, the tip almost going in as she wiggled her hips in an attempt to touch more of it.

”You are such a fucking tease,” she growled.

In response, I thrust hard and buried my entire swollen eight inches of thick meat in her. Her eyes went wide and she gasped as I bottomed out and held my cock still. Her body adjusted and her mouth formed a tight pout as she exhaled.

”Fuck, I love your cock,” she whispered.

”It likes you, too,” I replied as I gently rolled my hips.

Her breathing picked up and the soft spot at the base of her throat reddened as her climax approached. She began to quiver as her eyes rolled back in her head. She shook and trembled, gasping for breath as the orgasm passed through her. I felt her tight channel get tighter and massage my aching shaft. I could not hold back and it was my turn to quiver as my cock erupted. I was frozen in place and I felt the throb of each pulse as my balls emptied. Our simultaneous orgasms were always an intense experience.

”Holy shit, that was fucking awesome,” she gasped. 

I replied by collapsing on top of her, totally spent and gasping for air.

”Fuck yeah,” I growled hoarsely as we lay together. “One of our best.”

 I peeled myself off of her and rolled onto my back. She put her leg up on mine and her hand on my chest. Her fingers ran across my chest and traced around my nipples as her foot caressed my thighs.

”Your new friends take up a lot of your time,” she said. “I was starting to think you forgot about me.”

”No,” I laughed. “Just very busy. My new job is great, I love it so far.”

”Well, just remember your old friends want some of your time too,” she continued. “I need my fix, you know.”

”I promise to make time for you when you need it,” I said.

She looked at me in surprise. “You promise? You never promise anything to anyone.”

”So you know I mean it,” I said. “I need my fix, too.”

She smiled her beautiful smile and lay her head against me. Her toes wriggled against my cock, teasing it back to life.

”Will I ever get to meet these new friends of yours?” she asked as her fingers tweaked my nipple.

”When the time is right,” I replied. “They are going to love you.”

”Like you do?” she giggled as her toes pressed into my balls.

”No,” I replied. “Not quite.”

”I knew you cared,” she teased. “You LOVE me.”

I grabbed her hair and pulled her head back as I rolled her onto her back. I put my other hand on her pussy and pushed two fingers into her as I leaned in and mashed my mouth into hers. She struggled as I kissed her hard, attempting to get her face away from mine. I pumped my fingers in as far as I could before pulling my mouth from hers.

“I love fucking you,” I growled. “You’re my favourite fuck toy, my tattooed cum dumpster, my slut.”

“I love you, too,” she sneered as her eyes blazed bright green. “So fuck me.”

........

The view from the new office Ms. Reebek had arranged for me had a spectacular view of the city. It was more of a suite with its couch, table, television and bar. The desk was huge and heavy, my chair a leathery dream. My laptop looked so lonely on the bare desk as I had yet to add anything to the decor.

The last e-mail of the day was regarding an upcoming conference for HR professionals in Seattle. Andrea had insisted I attend and take advantage of the opportunity to discuss and learn more about my new profession. I reviewed the dates and agenda, committing them to memory before looking up at the figure in my doorway.

”Karen!” I exclaimed. “What a nice surprise.”

”Can I come in?” she asked in a serious tone. “I need to talk to you.”

 I jumped up and went to the door. “Of course, please come in.

”Have a seat,” I offered as I closed the door. “Would you like a drink? Some wine?”

”I will take a bottle of your finest,” she joked. “No glass needed.”

I laughed and brought her a bottle of red wine and a glass. I filled the glass and put the bottle on the table. I fixed myself a drink and turned back to see Karen refilling her glass. I sat next to her on the couch and turned towards her.

”You look great,” I said.

She did look great in the short black skirt and heels. The red blouse was stretching tight across her large breasts and the cleavage spilling out was impressive. 

“Thanks,” she replied with a smile. “I wanted to look good for our meeting.”

I waited for her to start talking.

”Dave told me about what happened in the locker room,” she said. “You arranged it?”

”Uh, yes,” I answered. “Is that a problem?”

”Sort of,” she sighed. “He broke our agreement.”

”I don’t understand,” I said.

She sighed again and drank her glass empty. I filled it again.

”Come on, Karen,” I prodded. “What’s going on?”

”Dave and I have an agreement. When we started... sharing... we agreed to only play together. No separate activities and parties without the other present. We agreed to share all of our experiences. He didn’t share that experience with me, and he didn’t ask first either.”

”I’m sorry, it just happened fast. I didn’t think it would be an issue,” I apologized.

”You didn’t know. It’s not your fault,” she said as she patted my thigh. “It just pissed me off a little.”

She drained her glass empty. I filled it again and sat quietly.

”So, after talking about it I have a free pass. I can do whatever I want with whoever I want, whenever I want. That’s why I’m here,” she continued. “You are my free pass.”

”Me?” I questioned.

”Yes, you,” she giggled. “I like you, and Dave knows it. That makes it even better.”

I sat back and considered what she was saying.

”So you want an experience that will piss him off?” I asked. “I don’t know about that.”

”No, I want an experience that I will enjoy,” she giggled. “I don’t want to waste it.”

 I laughed as I stood up and went to the door. I locked it and turned the light off before going to the window and adjusting the blinds. I set them to allow light in but block the view. Karen’s eyes followed me as I approached and took my suit jacket off.

”Do you trust me?” I asked as I unbuttoned my sleeves and kicked my shoes off.

”Yes, I think I do,” she smiled.

”Are you sure?” I quizzed as I undid my shirt and tossed it to the floor.

”Yes,” she said quietly.

”Are you willing to let me do whatever I want to you?”

She nodded her head as I undid my belt, dropped my pants and boxers to the floor and pulled my socks off.

She stared at my nude body as I stood in front of her. My cock was hardening at the sight of her lust-filled eyes and her tongue travelling her lips.

”Are you ready for your experience?” I asked as I began stroking my cock.

”God yes,” she croaked in a hoarse whisper.

KrisLain
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KrisLain

 I put my hand out and helped her up. I pulled her close and began nuzzling her neck as my hands roamed her body. Her breathing became shallow and quick as my hard cock pushed into her stomach.

”You have such a great body, Karen,” I whispered. “I love the feel of you. And you’re such a great person, so friendly and respectful of everyone.”

”Thank you,” she whispered back.

I lifted her chin up and looked down into her simmering brown eyes. I ran my hand along her face and into her hair. I grabbed a handful.

”But you want to be a slut,” I growled. “So be my slut. Get on your knees and suck my cock.”

Her eyes flickered for a second and I tugged her hair downward. She quickly dropped to her knees in front of me.

”Suck me,” I commanded. “Suck me deep.”

She hesitated so I tugged her hair again and pulled her face to my cock. It slapped her cheek and dragged across her chin before her lips parted. I shoved the swollen head into her mouth and she started sucking. I felt her tongue running along the shaft as my cock slid in deeper. I grabbed her hair with both hands and held her head as I fucked her mouth.

 I pulled away, drool and spit following my cock as it left her mouth, and let her catch a few gasps of air. I grabbed my cock and smacked it on her chin and cheek before pushing it back into her hungry mouth.

”That’s it, suck my cock,” I urged. “Suck it good, you little slut.”

She responded by sucking fast, her mouth and tongue working my shaft from the fat, throbbing tip to the thick rigid base.

”Now my balls,” I growled.

She pulled away from my cock and lowered her mouth to my heavy sack. She began licking and sucking my balls, her hands cradling them at times. She moaned quietly.

”Louder,” I said. “I want to hear you moan, hear your thoughts as you suck me.”

”I love it,” she whispered. “I love your fucking cock.”

”Keep talking.”

”I love sucking your balls,” she groaned. “I love your big, thick cock.”

”That’s better,” I replied. “Suck my cock like you want to.”

 She attacked my cock in a lusty frenzy. I felt my climax building so I pulled her head back and yanked my cock out of her mouth.

”Get up,” I said.

She gasped for air as she stood up. I pushed her onto the couch and told her to spread her legs wide. Under the skirt, she was bare, no panties.

”Such a nice fucking pussy,” I said. “Play with it.”

”What?”

”Play with your wet pussy. I want to watch you finger fuck yourself.”

 She giggled and her hands spread out her glistening lips. I watched as two fingers disappeared in her wet opening while her other hand went to her clit. I stood close and stroked my cock as her smouldering eyes watched intently.

”That’s it,” I urged as I leaned in close. “Work that nice fucking snatch.”

She moaned and closed her eyes as she approached climax.

”Are you going to cum?” I asked.

She moaned and nodded in response. “Oh, yes... I am so close.”

 I pulled her hands away, grabbed her hair and pulled her head to my cock.

”Suck me.”

She eagerly took me into her mouth again and deep-throated me. After a few good thrusts, I pulled out, shoved her back and spread her legs. I shoved two fingers in her juicy cunt and fingered her hard.

”You like that, slut.” I asked.

”Yes,” she moaned.

I pushed my fingers deep and ran my thumb over her clit. She began bucking her hips and grunting as she prepared to climax. I stopped and pulled my fingers out.

”Get up,” I urged as she glared at me in frustration.

I pulled her up and moved her against my desk. I lifted her up and lay her out across the top. I pushed her legs apart, pulled her hips to me and pushed my cock into her. I started fucking her fast, pounding into her. I reached my left hand up and grabbed her throat as I pounded her hard.

”You like getting fucked, Karen?” I growled. “You like my big cock in your little cunt?”

”Oh yeah,” she gasped. “Fuck me hard.”

”Like this?” I asked as I fucked her roughly and choked her.

”Yes,” she croaked. “Give me that fucking cock.” 

”I'm going to fuck you like the slut you are,” I gasped.

”Fuck me...” she groaned. “Fuck me hard.”

I let go of her throat and grabbed her shirt, ripping it open and exposing her huge tits. I yanked her bra down and pawed her big, meaty breasts as I fucked her. I pinched and pulled her nipple, tugging it hard. She groaned in response. I pulled out and walked around the desk. I grabbed her and pulled her to me until her head dropped off the desk. I shoved my cock back into her mouth.

”Suck me more,” I urged as my cock slid down her throat.

I held her head and fucked her mouth while my other hand squeezed her big mounds of flesh. Her big, puffy nipples were rock hard as I pinched and pulled on them while my cock massaged her throat. I pulled out and went around the desk again. I grabbed her waist and pulled her off the desk. I spun her around, bent her over and lifted her skirt up over her back. 

My achingly hard cock pushed into her dripping wet snatch as I grabbed her hips. I fucked her hard, massaging her ass cheeks as her head bounced on the desk. I spit on my finger and pushed it against her puckered hole. She gasped as it pushed into her and began working around.

”Time for that experience,” I announced as I spit on my fingers and lubed her little hole.

”Oh God!” she exclaimed as the fat head of my cock left her pussy and pushed into her ass.

I pushed in and felt the resistance suddenly decrease. My cock was bathed in heat as it slid into the tight channel. I began pumping faster and watched as my cock slid in and out of her lovely ass. I reached around and grabbed her heavy breast, squeezing it as she grunted with each thrust. I couldn’t hold back and grabbed her hips tight. My cock erupted as I plunged it deep into her ass. I felt the pulses as the huge load pumped into her. With a loud groan, I emptied my balls into her.

”Oh my god,” she groaned as my cum pumped her full.

I watched my cock slip out of her, followed by a dribble of cum. I quickly reached my hand under and worked her steaming pussy. She moaned and climaxed immediately, her body shaking as she finally reached her orgasm. It was intense and she shook and trembled as it wracked her body with pleasure. Just as she began to recover I attacked her clit again, my fingers quickly bringing her to climax again. She groaned loudly as her legs shook and her knees began to buckle, the high heels visibly shaking.

 I let her rest a moment before pulling her up and off the desk. I helped her to the couch and let her collapse on the soft leather. I dropped down beside her and caught my breath. I ran my fingers through her hair and looked at her pretty face. She had that same look as Stacey, satisfied and angelic.

I got dressed and had a drink as Karen rested. She finally sat up and accepted the drink I offered. She drank it quickly and handed the glass back to me with a smile.

”That was so hot,” she said quietly.

”So you enjoyed yourself?” I asked.

”Very much,” she giggled. “I can’t wait to tell Dave about it.”

”You’re going to tell him?” I asked in surprise.

”Oh, yes,” she replied. “We share everything. He’s going to be jealous as hell, then horny as hell. He loves hearing about what I do with other people.”

”So everything is good?”

”Well, he might be a little pissed off that you took me in the ass so I might leave that part out. He is the only one who has before.”

”I don’t kiss and tell, so I won’t say anything about today.”

”Thank you,” she said. “I should go.”

We shared a kiss and a hug before she left. When we reached the door I unlocked and opened the door for her. She paused a moment and kissed me again before whispering in my ear.

”I am going to tell him. He will be so mad and then so horny.”

I pulled her into the hallway and pointed at the washroom across the way. 

“I think you should freshen up,” I suggested.

She nodded and went into the washroom. I went to the desk, picked up my phone and sent a text. The reply was quick and within minutes the arrangements were made. I went to the hallway and waited for Karen.

”You don’t think that’s the end of the experience, do you?” I teased.

She giggled and smiled brightly. “You mean there’s more?”

”Yes, there’s more for you to experience tonight,” I replied.

 I took her by the hand and led her to the elevator.

”Where are we going?” she asked.

”I have someone I want you to meet,” I said as the doors closed.

”Someone special?” she teased.

”Oh, yes. Very special,” I replied with a grin.

 

Published 
Written by 1meanjean
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments