Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"This story is part of The Weekend at Dave's Cottage series."

After a swim to clean up, we returned to the lounge chairs on the dock and soaked up the heat of the sun. Karen brought some beers and passed them out. She gestured at Stacey to follow her and the women headed up to the cottage. I watched as they walked away, admiring the firm asses and curvy hips.

”That was a smart move, kid,” Ed said as he tapped his beer to mine.

”What was?” I asked.

”Letting all of us bang her right away,” he replied. “Took care of the problems that can happen when someone new is added in.”

”What problems?” 

“Jealousy, resentments, hurt feelings,” he explained. “Usually the new ones just pick one or two partners to play with. Some people get hurt by not being the one chosen, so there can be problems. You guys avoided all that by including everyone right away.”

I had never considered issues like that. Everyone seemed to be interested and willing to share and hurt feelings never crossed my mind.

”Many couples get into this lifestyle because one of them suggested it and the other went along. It works fine if both get into it, but there’s always feelings involved somewhere and they have to be resolved.”

I thought about the little pang of jealousy I had felt. It had been the first time I had ever experienced that. 

”Do you ever get... jealous... Ed?” I asked.

”Sure,” he laughed. “But I know she’s not going anywhere and chose me over everyone else. It passes quickly.”

I nodded my head in understanding as he continued.

”You probably noticed Courtney isn’t here. Her husband wants to stop sharing, for a while anyway, because of you.”

”Me?” I asked.

”Yeah, kid, you,” he said with a smile. “I am told that watching you with Courtney was a little too much for him. He got scared that she was going to make a play for you and leave him.”

”I had no plans for Courtney,” I stated.

”Oh, relax,” He laughed. “It just got him thinking about things and insecurity took over. He knows it’s all in his head. They will deal with it, we all do. You and your lady will too.”

The other guys all nodded in agreement.

”You make a great couple,” Dave added. “She somehow suits you.”

”You have known her a long time,” Ed stated. “That’s obvious.”

”The girl next door?” Kevin asked with a smile. “Or from across the street?”

”Yeah, how did you meet up with her?” Dave asked.

I sat quietly for a moment deciding whether to tell the truth or not.

”It’s okay, kid,” Ed said. “Not our business.”

”No, it’s okay,” I said. “I trust you guys enough.”

I took a deep breath. I had never told anyone of my earlier life.

”I grew up in foster homes, never knew anything about my parents. When we were sixteen I started working nights, got my own place and dropped out of school. That’s when we started hooking up and dating.”

”You’ve got no family?” Kevin interrupted.

”No,” I continued. “I met her when we were sixteen and she was drawn to me for some reason. She lived with her Grandmother. We were both kind of messed up and just started hanging out together. Once we started dating, she talked me into staying in school, to make a future. We made some bad choices... drug issues, other people, shit like that, but she kept coming back and hooking up again. I just couldn’t stop seeing her. And here we are.”

”That explains the tattoo,” Ed said.

”What are you talking about?” I asked.

”The tattoo of your initials at the top of her pussy. That explains why it’s there.”

”How so?” I asked.

”Really, kid?” Ed questioned. “Why do you think it’s there?”

”She thought it was cute and got it as a surprise for me.”

Dave and Kevin looked at me and chuckled as Ed shook his head.

”Oh, kid,” he groaned. “Maybe you’re not as smart as I thought.”

”What?” I asked. “What do you mean?”

Ed sighed. “She put it there to let anyone else know she belongs to you and only you.”

”That’s true,” Dave added. “Karen got one of my initials. You saw it.”

”Yeah...” I replied.

”She got the idea from Stacey. She asked her about it and that’s what Stacey told her, that she will only belong to you no matter what and she wants people to know it.”

”Fuck,” I said. “I didn’t know that.”

”Assumed you did, considering how you look at her,” Ed chuckled.

”What does that mean?” I asked. “How I look at her?”

”Fuck, kid. It’s obvious to us...” he said as he gestured to the guys. “You love the girl. You just don’t know it.”

”Your eyes go soft when you look at her,” Dave added. “I saw it up close. You got it bad.”

”Fuck.”

”It’s a good thing, kid,” Ed said as he patted my shoulder. “Otherwise I would have to fight you for Rachael. She thinks you’re fucking Superman or something.”

I laughed as he made a fist and shook it at me.

”I will get the boat going,” Dave said as he jumped up. “Get some girls and let's go for a ride.”

I went to the cottage and announced that the boat was ready to go. Stacey jumped up from the couch and gave me a kiss.

”I want to go,” she said excitedly.

”Then let’s go,” I replied. “Anyone else?”

Connie came over with a bottle of wine in her hand.

”I’m ready to go,” she chuckled as she held it up.

Jessy_Ross
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Jessy_Ross

The tall, slender blonde towered over Stacey and slid her arm over her shoulders. Her long fingers traced over the tattoos on Stacey’s upper arm and shoulder. Stacey smiled up at her and put her arm around Connie’s slim waist, sliding her fingers under the band of the bikini bottoms.

”Let’s go,” Stacey said.

We headed for the dock and climbed into the boat with Ed and Dave.

”That’s it for now,” Dave said as he gunned the throttle. "Hold on."

We toured around the lake for a while and then stopped in a quiet, secluded bay. We drank beer and wine as we floated around, enjoying the sun and quiet. Stacey patted my thigh and winked at me before standing up and moving to the bow. She stood in front of Connie and pulled her shirt over her head. Then she slipped her shorts off and straddled Connie's lap. She put her hands on Connie’s shoulders and smiled.

”Let’s give these guys a show,” she purred. “I know you want to taste me.”

She lifted her perky breasts up to Connie’s mouth. We watched as the long, slender tongue played over the taut nipple and around the little golden hoops. She sucked one into her mouth as Stacey’s fingers went through Connie’s hair and light moaning filled the air. After a minute Stacey pulled back and the two women locked lips and entwined their tongues.

”Wow, she really likes girls,” Ed said quietly.

”She prefers them,” I said. “Besides me, there have been only three other guys, once each. Until today.”

Connie grabbed Stacey by the ass with one hand and stood up. Stacey wrapped her legs around Connie’s waist and shrieked as Connie turned them around and laid her back on the vinyl bench seat. Connie dropped her and stood up. She pulled the tie of her white halter top and let it fall before peeling off the red bikini bottom.

She put one knee on the bench and put her face between Stacey’s legs. Stacey squealed again as the long, slender tongue touched her flesh. Connie ate her little pussy with the skill of experience and Stacey climaxed quickly, her legs locking Connie’s head in place. She moaned loudly and trembled as the orgasm passed and was soon followed by another.

The sight of Connie’s firm ass and glistening pussy in front of me was driving me wild. I pulled my shorts off and climbed behind her, cock in hand, and grabbed her hip. I worked the fat, swollen head into her as she gasped. Stacey looked up at me and smiled.

”Fuck her good, baby,” she growled. “Fuck her hard while she eats my pussy.”

She grabbed Connie’s hair and began tugging as another orgasm approached. Her hips were bucking wildly into Connie’s face as my swollen cock pounded into Connie from the back. Stacey let out a loud groan and relaxed suddenly. She wriggled away from Connie and pointed at Dave.

”You should fuck her mouth, Dave,” she urged. “Let her swallow your cock!”

Dave complied quickly and grabbed Connie’s hair as he kneeled on the seat in front of her. Connie took his cock in her mouth and sucked it as I slowed my thrusts.

”Yeah,” Stacey grinned. “Fuck her slowly... real slooow. Let her feel that magical cock of yours.”

I pulled back to the opening of the hot, silky oven and pushed in slowly, inching my swollen shaft into her until it was buried inside. I very slowly pulled out again and repeated the movements as Connie rocked her hips and tried to fuck me. The teasing had the desired effect and she suddenly shook violently and climaxed.

I turned to see Ed standing above Stacey as she kneeled in front of him. His long, fat cock was sliding down her throat as she held his heavy balls in her tiny hand. I heard Dave grunt and looked to see him shooting his load into Connie’s mouth. Streaming cum ran past her lips as he held her head tight with both hands and pumped her mouth vigorously.

He pulled away and Connie gasped for breath as cum poured over her chin and ran onto the seat below. I held her hips tightly and gently fucked her as she caught her breath. I looked back at Stacey to see her riding Ed’s cock as he leaned back on the seat. Her red hair flailed as she bounced furiously. Ed had his hands gripped on her tight little ass to keep her from bouncing off.

”Fuck, I’m gonna cum,” he announced as he tried to lift her off.

Instead, she drove herself down onto his cock and wrapped her legs under his, locking herself in place.

”I want everything Rachael gets,” Stacey growled. “Cum in my pussy, Ed. Give me that fucking load.”

I had told her of the pull-out rule on the ride out, but had also mentioned that Ed and Dave had both been snipped years ago.

”Holy fucking Christ!” Ed bellowed as he came deep inside of the tight, young pussy of the nubile redhead riding him. He shook violently and groaned loudly as his balls unloaded a huge load. Stacey urged him on, wriggling her hips and whispering hoarsely.

”That’s it, give it to me, Ed. Give me every fucking drop.”

Ed sat still and moaned as the huge orgasm passed and Stacey wriggled on his lap. I turned my attention back to Connie and started fucking faster and harder. I grabbed a handful of hair and pulled as I fucked her furiously, driven by the sight I had just witnessed. Connie grunted on each thrust, her voice cracking and raspy.

”Fuck me hard... fuck me hard...I’m cumming!” she squealed.

I pulled out just as Stacey’s face appeared at Connie’s hip.

”Cum for me, baby,” Stacey urged.

I exploded in her face, shooting huge streaks of pearly white across her face and into her open mouth. I jerked my cock quickly as it continued to erupt and finally emptied out. She stared into my eyes as she took the now-sensitive head into her mouth and sucked deeply. She slowly sucked as I looked down on her beautiful cum-covered face and suddenly understood what the guys were talking about.

I did love her.

Published 
Written by 1meanjean
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments