Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I could hear birds chirping as I slowly woke up. I opened my eyes and looked out the sun-filled window at a cloudless blue sky. I turned my head and saw a woman standing at the foot of the bed.

"I was wondering when you would wake up," she said. "I'm Angie."

Angie was about forty. She was a pretty brunette with long, wavy hair that cascaded over her bare shoulders. Her bikini top barely covered the melon-sized breasts that hung above her thick waist. Her hips were curvy and broad, covered in a see-through skirt that revealed a bare region between her ample thighs.

"Good morning," I said as she climbed on the bed between my legs.

My cock was laying on my stomach and began to swell as her finger ran over it. She looked up at me as her tongue came out and swept along the length of my hardening cock. She wrapped a hand around the base and I watched as my cock slowly disappeared into her mouth. Her tongue swirled along the underside of my shaft as she pulled herself up to the tip and popped it out of her mouth.

"Nice cock," she purred. "I think I can take it all."

With that, she moved up slightly and pushed her mouth onto my cock. I groaned as I felt it entering her throat and felt her nose press into my pelvis. She slowly sucked back to the tip before swallowing my throbbing shaft to the hilt again. She pulled herself off and smiled at me as she began to move up the bed. 

She straddled me and grabbed my cock with one hand, lining it up with her waiting opening. With a groan she slowly lowered herself onto my cock, stopping at the half-way mark. She lifted up and dropped down a few times until she finally had the entire shaft in her. I reached up and grabbed her big, heavy tits with both hands, massaging them as she slowly rocked her hips. I pinched the big, fat nipples as she moaned and began to quiver. 

I pushed my hips into her as she trembled and let out a groan. I felt her pussy clenching and a rush of wetness run down my cock and over my balls as she climaxed. Suddenly she dropped forward onto my chest, keeping the tip of my cock inside of her. She put her hands on my chest and began rolling her hips, moving over my cock as she continued to fuck me.

I let her fuck my throbbing cock. Soon she moaned again and suddenly sat up. She pushed herself down onto my hips and swallowed my whole cock again. She shook and groaned loudly as she had another orgasm. My cock was aching from being squeezed by her silky wetness and trapped inside of her. With a gasp, she fell onto me again and my cock popped out into the open air.

She lay panting on top of me as my cock twitched as it searched for something to aid its release. I rolled her off of me and moved between her legs. I lifted her legs up and apart and pushed into her as she moaned quietly. Slowly I fucked her and enjoyed the silky feel of her while watching her huge tits sway. With a very slow motion, I pushed myself into her and my entire cock was enveloped by her wetness. I slowly pulled back and listened to her whimper as I pulled out fully.

I moved down and put my face between her legs. Her wet pussy was swollen and juicy, with big, puffy lips and a large clit. I ran my tongue along her slit and pushed it inside of her, making her moan and wiggle. I felt her hand on my head as I kept licking. I put my lips over her slit and sucked her fat lips into my mouth, tasting her juices. Her hand gripped my hair as my hands went up and grabbed her swaying breasts, squeezing them as my tongue finally touched her swollen clit. 

She jerked suddenly and squealed as I quickly sucked her clit between my lips. Within seconds she moaned loudly and climaxed as my mouth massaged her swollen clit.

"Oh god!" she groaned as her juice covered my face and her hands gripped my head tight to her crotch. She mashed her pelvis into my face and shook as the orgasm hit her in waves, one after another, until she finally gasped and went limp.

I needed release. I moved up and locked my arms around her meaty thighs, lifting her ass off the bed, and drove my aching cock into her. She grunted as I fucked her hard, slamming into her as I felt my orgasm build. With a hard thrust, my cock erupted, spewing my load into her waiting pussy. I shook as my balls emptied out into her and felt my cock pulsing with each spurt. As my orgasm subsided I loosened my grip on her thighs and slowly pulled my cock out. I watched as a large stream of cum followed and ran down over her tiny pucker below.

I moved up and kissed her gently as she lay sprawled on the bed.

"Nice to meet you, Angie," I said as she smiled in return.

I got up, found my shorts and went to the kitchen for some food. I was starving. Karen was there and she welcomed me with a hug and a cup of coffee. She told me to have a seat and brought a plate of fruit, yogurt and toast. I ate slowly and enjoyed chatting with Karen. I offered to help clean up but she declined. She told me to go down to the dock and enjoy the sunshine. I went and found my bag, changed into my swim trunks and went outside. Dave was on the deck doing something to the hot tub.

"Need any help?" I asked.

"No, just getting it ready for later," he replied. "Beer in the cooler down there, go and relax."

I walked down to the dock. It was a huge structure covered in furniture and umbrellas. A boathouse on one side had a slip that reached out into the lake with a diving board and ladder. The other side had a privacy screen to provide cover from the neighboring dock.

"Well, good morning, Handsome," Rachael said with a big smile. "Sleep good?"

"Good morning, Red," I replied. "Yes, I did."

"Red!" she laughed. "Only Ed has ever called me that."

"Well, it seems to suit you," I offered. "No offense."

"None taken. You're so sweet," she said with a sly grin.

"Hey, where is my good morning?" Courtney teased.

"Good morning," I said with a smile. "Sure is a nice day."

"Yes, it is," she said. "Going to be hot and sunny, great for suntanning."

"Where is everyone?" I asked.

"Fishing," Rachael replied. "They will be back later with fresh catch for dinner tonight."

"Hmmm, sounds good," I said.

I relaxed and drank my beer as I looked out over the lake. The sun was soon high and blazing hot.

"Anyone for a swim?" I asked as I got up and headed for the slip.

Courtney jumped up and quickly caught up to me. I caught Rachael smile and wink at her as we headed for the edge of the dock.

I took a few quick steps and jumped off the diving board into the cool water. The cold shock lasted only a few seconds and felt great. I watched as Courtney dove into the water and came up right next to me. We paddled around and soon she grabbed ahold of me. She wrapped her legs around my waist and arms around my neck as I struggled to keep us both above water.

"Move over to the side by the ladder," she said. "It's shallower and you will be able to stand there."

I maneuvered us there as she giggled and held on to me. I found the bottom and was able to stand with my shoulders out of the water. She started kissing me and I felt one hand leave my neck and go down the front of my shorts.

"I want that big cock of your's again," she whispered in a sultry tone. "I thought about it all night."

"You really like my cock?" I teased.

"Oh yes, very much," she replied.

I pulled my trunks down and allowed my hardened cock to spring free. I reached down and untied her bikini bottom, pulling it off, then pushed the fat head against her slit. She giggled as I tried to line up and push in and gasped when the swollen tip entered her. She moved as I pushed, slowly working my cock into her. She groaned as I held her tight and thrust hard, shoving the whole length deep into her.

"Oh, yes... fuck me... fuck me..." she growled in my ear as I gripped her waist tight and began pumping. 

My swollen cock felt like it was inside a silk oven as I fucked her tight pussy. She was panting and moaning as I pounded into her, driving my cock in fully on each thrust. I felt her pussy clenching and her teeth biting into my shoulder as she climaxed. The grip on my cock was too much and I exploded. I buried another load deep inside of her as we orgasmed together. I struggled to stay above the water as my knees trembled with the huge orgasm I had. 

We both relaxed and kissed as the orgasms washed away, embracing in the cool water. She slowly let go and my cock slipped out of the heat and into the cold shock of the lake. She treads in the water and flashed me a big smile before climbing up the ladder. I watched her firm little ass as she padded back to the lounge chair and collapsed on the towel.

I climbed out and walked over to the chair next to Rachael, grabbing a beer from the cooler on the way. I plopped down and laid back.

"She was waiting for you," she whispered to me. "She usually goes fishing."

I smiled. "What about you?" I teased.

"Ed suggested I stay behind today," she said. "Something about taking a nap..."

I grinned and sipped my beer.

"I could use a nap soon," I offered. "Maybe you would like to join me."

"Maybe," she teased as she looked at me over her sunglasses. "I don't think you are quite ready yet."

"Sooner than you might expect," I replied. "Right after I eat something, I think."

"Oh, you want some lunch?" she asked seriously. "I will get you something to eat."

"You already have what I want," I said with a wink. "We just need to heat it up."

"Oh, you're a tease," she smiled. "Let’s finish these beers and see what we can rustle up."

I smiled and we laid back and relaxed in the sun. Dave came down and joined us.

"So I hear you met Angie," he said with a smile.

"This morning," I replied as both Rachael and Courtney glanced at me.

I winked at Courtney and she smiled back. She rolled onto her stomach and laid out on the lounger. My cock stirred at the sight of her little pout between her slender thighs. I looked at Dave and gestured to Courtney.

"I think she could use a little sunscreen," I suggested.

Dave smiled and reached for the large tube on the table. He squeezed some into his hand and turned to Courtney. He put his hand on her upper thigh and began rubbing it in as she moaned quietly.

"Ooh, that feels nice," she purred.

We watched as Dave began to rub more sunscreen on, his fingers going between her legs and playing with her pussy. Courtney moaned and moved as Dave fingered her and rubbed her clit until she climaxed. Suddenly Dave stood up and pulled his shorts down. He moved behind Courtney and lifted her ass up slightly as he lined up his cock and pushed into her. She moaned as Dave fucked her fast, gripping her hips as he pumped. With a groan, he pulled out and sprayed his load across her ass. He jerked his cock a few times and then rubbed it between her cheeks as the dribbles ended.

"Time to eat," Rachael announced. "Come and have some lunch."

She took me by the hand and led me to the cottage as Dave slumped into the deck chair. I watched her curvy hips and firm ass as I walked behind her. I marveled at the shape and bodies of these mature women. So much more appealing than the young girls I was used to. These were real women, with shape and curves and they turned me on.

We entered the bedroom and quickly embraced, kissing as we ran our hands over each other. Within seconds we were both nude and fell onto the bed. I climbed up and hung my cock in her face as my right hand went between her legs. I slid my finger between her wet lips and pushed it into her as my cock pushed past her lips and into her mouth. 

The big meaty head pushed in over her tongue and hit the back of her mouth. I grabbed her hair with my left hand and pulled her onto my throbbing shaft. She sucked me fast as my finger moved up and over her clit. In moments she wriggled her hips and shook as her climax hit fast. She took my cock deep into her throat as I exploded in her mouth, shooting straight down her throat as we both orgasmed at the same time. I held her head steady as my pulsing cock emptied.

I let her head go and she took a deep breath as she pulled away from my cock. I moved away and climbed between her legs before attacking her still-tingling pussy with my tongue. She grabbed my hair and pulled me into her as my tongue flicked over her swollen bud. I grabbed her thighs and held them tight as my mouth worked her into a frenzy. Her hips bucked and rolled as she let out a loud groan.

"Ohhhh fuuuck."

I stopped for a moment before she was able to climax. I brought my hand down and pushed my finger into her, rotating it as I pumped it in and out of her steaming hole. I put my tongue on her clit and buzzed over it as my finger fucked her to orgasm.

"Oh yes! Oh, oh, oh..." she cried out as the orgasm slammed into her.

Her body quivered and trembled as my finger kept fucking her. She suddenly pulled on my hair.

SlimDarkSlender
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SlimDarkSlender

"Stop, please stop..."

"Not yet," I replied as my finger slipped out of her pussy and into her waiting ass. 

"Oh god!" she cried as my tongue went back to her pussy and my finger pounded her tight little hole.

With a gut-wrenching groan, she climaxed again, her hips lifting off the bed as she thrashed. I rammed my finger in as deep as possible as her orgasm shook her. With a sudden gasp, she dropped onto the bed limply. I pulled my finger out and moved up her body. I leaned in and kissed her, pushing my pussy-soaked tongue into her mouth. I pulled away and her head dropped to the side.

As she lay sprawled out on the bed I stroked my now-hard cock and admired her beautiful body. I moved between her legs and lifted them up, hooking my arms under her knees. I pushed into her as she whimpered and lay limply. I fucked her fast and hard, her big tits bouncing in time with my thrusting. I thought about spraying my load on her big, bouncing tits but could not deny her gripping pussy. With a deep thrust, I buried my load in her and filled her with my steaming cum.

I pulled out and watched the creamy trail of juice that poured out of her. I let go of her legs and laid down beside her, wrapping my arm across her chest and holding her tight to me. I dozed off.

"Hey, kid."

The sound of Ed's voice woke me up. I looked up to see him standing beside the bed, smiling at me and Rachael laying together.

"Looks like you took good care of her," he said. "She's out like a light."

I watched as he leaned forward and slid his hand between her legs. He pulled his fingers out, glistening wet with my cum.

"Hmm," he mused. "She always tells guys to pull out. She must really like you."

I was unsure of what to say so I just shrugged. I got up off the bed and pulled my shorts on.

"Don't look so worried, kid," Ed said as patted me on the shoulder. "We are good here. Just saying..."

"How was the fishing?" I asked to change the subject.

"Good, more than enough for dinner. Which is soon so if you don't mind I am going to nap with Red here for a bit."

I took that as my cue to leave so I did. He shut the door behind me. I used the washroom and decided to have a fast shower. After I went to the kitchen to see what was going on. Karen smiled at me as she preparing food on the counter. Everyone else was outside.

"Did you enjoy your little nap?" she teased.

I went and stood beside her. "Yes, I did."

"Hmm, I was looking forward to a nap, but..." she said quietly.

I ran my hand over her ass and down between her legs, sneaking between the firm little cheek bottoms. I curled my fingers around and ran them over her pussy as she gave a little shudder. She looked at me with surprise as my middle finger rubbed her clit through the material and then pushed down her slit.

"Shh," I said, "Just relax and enjoy it."

She pushed her ass back as my finger slid up and down, brushing her clit and pushing between her lips. She put her hands on the edge of the counter and spread her legs slightly. Her head dropped forward as my finger focused on her clit. I rubbed her nub quickly and listened to her moan. She gasped and held her breath as the orgasm passed.  Her body trembled. With a deep sigh she relaxed as I pulled my hand away and gave her a little pat on the ass.

"Oh god, thank you," she whispered.

"That's for being such a great hostess," I whispered as I gave her a gentle kiss.

I grabbed a beer from the bar and headed out to the deck. Coming up the stairs was a tall, willowy blonde of about forty. She flashed a big smile and tossed her long hair as she stepped up beside me. She was nearly six feet tall and very slender. Her thin waist and slender hips matched her long legs and small breasts. She looked like a runner. 

"I'm Connie," she said as she shook my hand. "Going down?"

"Later if you like," I teased. "Right now I was going to go for a swim."

She giggled and ran her hand along the side of my face.

"Funny guy...I'll remember you said that."  She winked and went inside.

I walked out to the dock and sat down. We all talked and drank for a bit, then I said I was going for a swim. Courtney got up to come but her husband asked her to get them each a beer and sit back down. She looked at me over her shoulder as she walked away. I dove into the lake and swam for a few minutes before we were informed that supper was ready. I got out, toweled off and was about to head up when Courtney called me from the boathouse.

"Shh," she said. "Come here."

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Fuck me," she urged as she grabbed my cock through my shorts. "Just a quick one."

She tugged my shorts down, bent over and sucked my cock into her mouth. She gave me a few quick sucks before turning around. She spread her legs, pushed her ass out and leaned against the wall. "Hurry, just give me that big cock," she whispered.

I pulled her bikini aside, grabbed her waist and pushed into her. She was sopping wet and getting used to my size so I slid in easier than before. Her tight little pussy welcomed my throbbing shaft as I fucked her fast and hard.

"Oh, yeah...fuck me... that's it..." she moaned as her hips pushed back at me.

I reached my right hand forward and down between her legs. My fingers touched the top of her folds as I fucked her. I rubbed her clit with my finger as I pumped, making her climax as I unloaded my balls into her for the third time. I pushed in deep as I came and enjoyed the feel of her tight, silky pussy as my cock pulsed empty. I pulled out, droplets of cum dripping onto the cement floor below us, and stepped back. She quickly turned around, bent over and sucked me into her hungry mouth. She sucked me clean and pulled the remaining droplets from me before standing up. 

"I fucking love your cock," she said with a big smile. "But we better go now."

We walked up to the deck with Courtney's husband watching us the whole way. As we climbed the stairs he took her hand and led her into the house.

"He's a little jealous right now," Ed told me. "Courtney keeps talking about you."

"I'll try to keep away from her then," I replied. "I don't want to cause any problems."

"Don't worry. The biggest issue is that he likes to watch her fuck other guys and she doesn't let him watch with you."

"Really?" I asked.

"Oh yeah, it's driving him fucking nuts," Ed laughed. "She's doing it on purpose."

We chuckled as we went for food and a beer. We all ate, drank and laughed for a long time before helping clean up. Dave offered an evening boat ride for anyone who wanted to go. I declined the ride to relax in the hot tub and recover some more. I grabbed another beer and sat down in the warm, swirling water with a few others and relaxed.

Angie was sitting next to her husband, Paul. On her other side was Kevin, Connie's husband, with his arm around her. Both of Angie's hands were under the water and not visible but her arms were in motion. Kevin leaned his head back and sprawled out as Paul just smiled at me. After a moment Kevin opened his eyes and stood up. His erect cock came out of the water and he turned towards Angie. Paul and I watched as she opened her mouth and took his throbbing cock in. He put his hand on her head and controlled the tempo of her sucking as he moaned. Paul stood up as well and pushed his cock next to Kevin's. Angie's hand gripped it and she began to alternate between the two, sucking one cock and then the other. I watched as Kevin groaned and his cum streamed out over her face. Angie quickly put her mouth on him and tried to swallow the remaining cum as Paul erupted and splashed his load over her face and hair. Angie gave Kevin one last suck before moving to Paul's cock and taking it down her throat.

With a sigh, Kevin slumped back into the tub as Paul kept fucking Angie's cum-covered face. With a groan he pulled out and looked at her as she smiled up at him, cum running down her chin. 

"Thanks, babe," Paul said as he sat in the tub and kissed her.

Angie looked over me with a sly grin. "How about you?"

"How about you instead?" I offered.

She scooted over to me and sat on my lap. I ran my hands up and grabbed her tits, squeezing them as she rubbed her pussy over my hardened cock. I pushed her up so she was standing and pulled her hips over my face. She leaned forward and put her hands on the tub behind me so I slid down and began to tongue her wet slit. I worked her pussy and clit as I held her ass, keeping my head above the water. Soon she bucked and moaned as she climaxed, her juicy cunt covering my face with slick juice. She sat back on my lap as I slid up. She wrapped her arms around my neck and gave me a long, deep kiss as Paul and Kevin clapped in applause.

She wiggled over my cock as she kissed me, making my already-hard cock throb even harder. Connie came out and into the tub.

"What's all the clapping about?" she asked.

"He just took care of Angie in under two minutes," Kevin laughed. "She took care of us first and he offered to help her out."

Connie looked over me with a wry smile on her face. She tossed her long blonde hair and stood up.

"How about helping me out?" she asked.

Angie pouted as she slid off of my lap and moved back between Paul and Kevin. They watched as Connie took her place and straddled my chest. Her pussy was shaved clean with long, slender lips. I licked up her slit and ran my tongue over her clit as I grabbed her by the ass. Her slender cheeks were hard, solid muscle and fit my hands perfectly. I twirled my tongue inside and around, hearing her groan over the noise of the bubbling tub. I pursed my lips around her clit and sucked it into my mouth as I pulled my right hand under and pushed my thumb inside of her. She jerked as the fat thumb fucked her and suddenly let out a huge groan.

Her pussy mashed into my face, trapping my thumb between her pussy and my chin as she orgasmed. She shuddered and trembled for a moment before relaxing enough for my thumb to slide out. As soon as she began to relax I sucked her clit into my mouth again, running my tongue over it as my lips sucked it in. With a shriek she rammed herself into my face again, climaxing for the second time and soaking my face. She stayed bent forward, grasping the side of the tub as her orgasm subsided.

I slid under the water and between her legs, coming up behind her. I stood up, put my hand on her ass and lined my cock up with her waiting opening. She moaned loudly as I pushed my throbbing, fat cock into her. In three hard thrusts, I was buried in her and started fucking her fast and hard. I held her hips tight as I pumped.

"Fuck her! Fuck her real good," Kevin urged. "Give her that big cock, kid."

The three of them urged me on, getting me even more excited as my balls began to tingle. 

"Fuck her good."

"Pound her cunt hard, kid."

"Oh, give her that fat cock."

I slammed into her hard as my cock exploded inside of her. I held her tight as my balls emptied and my load filled her.

"Oh, fuck! You came in her!" Kevin suddenly shouted. "Fuck, kid, you are supposed to pull out."

"You never told him, Kev,"  Paul said.

Connie groaned and pushed her ass into me as my cum churned inside of her. My cock pulsed until my load was finished and I slowly pulled out of her. Dollops of pearly cream dripped out when the fat head of my cock popped free.

"Fuck, man," Kevin groaned unhappily. "We always pull out.”

"Don't worry," Connie gasped. "We are good."

"Fuck," Kevin moaned as I stepped away and sat down.

"Look at all that cum," Angie giggled. "He dropped a huge load in her!"

Kevin got up and left. He went into the cottage mumbling under his breath as Angie slid up behind Connie. She licked up her slit and began slurping all the pearly white cream that was dripping out. Connie moaned as Angie ate her clean until she climaxed again. 

"Mmmm, you taste good," Angie giggled as she moved back beside Paul.

"Sorry, I didn't know," I said to Connie.

She sank into the water and sat close to me. She rested her head on my shoulder.

"Don't worry, I'm sure it will be ok," she said quietly. "He just doesn't like anyone else doing that."

"Didn't Dave tell you we all pull out?" Paul asked as he looked over at Angie.

'No, nobody said anything," I answered. "No one complained so..."

Paul shook his head as he looked at Angie. She just smiled and shrugged.

"Well, I know now," I offered. "Sorry, man."

"Not your fault, kid," Paul replied. "We should have told you."

"I'm glad they didn't," Connie giggled. "That was fucking great."

She kissed me before leaving to find Kevin as the others came up from the dock.

"You missed a great boat ride, kid," Ed said as he came up the stairs.

"You missed a great show," Paul said as Angie giggled.

...............

End of part 2

Published 
Written by 1meanjean
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments