Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I needed a break from the heat of the hot tub and some time to recover. I strolled down to the dock after visiting the kitchen. Everything from my balls to the tip of my cock still tingled lightly from the last huge load I dumped in Connie. I put the bottle of water and a sandwich on the table, sat down in the lounge chair and relaxed. The cool breeze coming off of the water felt good on my hot skin as I ate and watched the setting sun drop lower in the sky.

"Mind some company?"

Ed dropped down in the chair next to me and put a fresh beer on the table for me.

"Is everything okay up there?" I asked. "It sounds like I caused some issues."

"Nothing to worry about, kid," Ed replied. "With this lifestyle, there is always a little drama."

"How long have you two been together?" I asked.

He laughed. "A lifetime. We married right after Red finished high school. I was still in college so it was a tough go for the first few years."

I pondered that and tried to do the math. Must be over thirty years.

"How long have you been... sharing?"  I asked.

"About ten years or so. We had a rough patch when the kids got older, grew apart and almost split up. After a few drinks one night we talked about things and agreed we both wanted to try being with other people. This couple we knew had an open relationship, so Red talked to the wife and set up an evening together. Turns out we loved it, so we've been doing it ever since. Playing together kept us together."

"It sure helped."

We both turned to see Rachael standing behind us. With a big smile, she sat in Ed's lap and put her arm around his shoulders.

"We had some issues in the beginning, but we worked it out pretty fast. We wanted to stay together," she explained. "It's certainly not for everyone though."

"We met Dave and Karen at a swinger's resort about five years ago," Ed continued. "We hit it off and have been friends ever since. You have to find the right people to make it work and not have problems."

I noticed Rachael's hand on Ed's crotch, stroking him gently as we talked. She winked at me as she slid off his lap and onto the deck between his legs. She pulled his shorts off and began stroking his erection as she smiled at me. Her green eyes twinkled in the fading light as she leaned forward and began licking his swollen cock. 

I watched as she slowly took him into her mouth. His cock disappeared behind a wave of red as her hair fell forward and covered her face. Ed gently swept her hair back and held it in place with his hand on her head. He looked over at me and grinned.

"I love watching her suck cock," he growled.

After a few minutes, she pulled away and stood up. She peeled off her bikini bottom and turned her back to Ed. I watched as he grabbed her by the waist and she lowered herself onto his swollen meat. She rode him and leaned back as his hands wrapped around and massaged her large breasts, the flesh spilling over his fingers. They moaned in unison as they fucked in front of me.

My cock was responding to the sight of this beautiful woman enjoying herself. Her moans and whimpers grew louder as Ed bucked his hips faster and met her ass with each stroke. Suddenly she shuddered and quivered as her orgasm hit. I watched her pretty face as she climaxed and suddenly she fell back onto Ed, gasping for breath. He ran his hands over her breasts and stomach as she relaxed with his cock still buried inside of her. He gave me a wink.

"My turn," he growled in her ear.

She got up and dropped to her knees in front of him as he stood up. His throbbing cock hung in front of her face as she put her hands on his thighs and began licking. Soon she was taking the whole length of his shaft down her throat, again and again, each time her nose pushing into his pelvis. With a groan, he pulled her head tight and held her there for almost a minute before letting her pull away. 

"Give me your load, baby," she growled in a husky voice. "I know you're ready."

"Fuck!" Ed exclaimed as his cock erupted. Streams of steaming cum appeared on her face as he jerked himself violently. 

"That's it, baby!" she whispered hoarsely. "Give me all of it."

With a loud groan, he rubbed his dribbling cock across her face and into her hungry mouth. She sucked him slowly, pulling every drop out before letting his now-flaccid prick drop away. He knelt down and kissed her deeply, their mouths mashed together in an intimate moment. I was almost embarrassed to watch and turned my eyes away.

"Your turn, kid," Ed said as he sat back in the chair and gestured to Rachael's cum-covered body. 

"I need a little more time," I replied. "However..."

I stood up and moved Rachael into my chair. I knelt in front of her and spread her legs, putting one over each arm of the chair and revealing her freshly-fucked pussy. I ran my tongue up her slit and began flicking over her swollen clit. My tongue danced as she moaned and writhed. Each time she was close to orgasm I pulled away and stopped for a moment. 

"Oh, please... please," she whimpered as her fingers gripped my head and pulled me into her.

I ran my tongue around a few times and finally sucked her throbbing clit between my lips. Her orgasm hit hard and she groaned loudly as the waves of climax ran through her. Her legs suddenly clamped around my head, trapping me between her strong thighs as she pulled my hair and mashed her pussy into my face. After a few seconds, she relaxed and her hands fell away from my head and dropped limply at her sides. 

"No wonder she likes you," Ed laughed. "Great job, kid."

I stood up and leaned down to meet Rachael's upturned face. We shared a gentle kiss as Ed reached over and took her hand.

"I think it's bedtime for us, kid," he said as he picked up his shorts and her bikini bottoms. 

She blew me a kiss as they slowly walked towards the cabin hand in hand.

I decided to take a swim. When I climbed the ladder on the dock I found Courtney's husband, Don, sitting in a chair sipping a beer. I grabbed a towel, sat down and dried off as he stared across the lake.

"My wife is looking for you," he said quietly. "I told her I would see if you were down here."

"I don't want to cause any problems," I said. 

"It's fine," he said with a slight grin. "I'm not upset with you, don't worry."

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Yes. I'm just not used to her being so... secretive," he explained. "Until now we always played together in view of each other."

"Does that matter?"

"It does to me," he sighed. "We started doing this because she wanted to be with other people and didn't want to cheat on me. So I agreed to it on condition it was always together and I was involved."

"You like to watch her?"

"Well, yeah. It turns out it's a huge turn-on for me to watch her with someone else. But mainly it's to keep connected to her. I don't want her falling for someone else."

"Like me?" I asked.

"Yeah," he laughed, "Like you."

"Don't worry," I assured him. "I'm only here to have some fun."

"I know," he said with a grin. "Just enjoy yourself and don't worry about it. She's up in the hot tub if you are interested."

He stood up, shook my hand and strolled back to the cottage. I drained my beer and followed along a minute later. I was greeted by the sight of Courtney sitting in the hot tub. She was watching Kevin fuck Angie's mouth while Dave fucked Angie from behind. I stood and watched as they spit-roast her in the tub, her big tits swaying and bouncing as she struggled to keep Kevin's cock in her mouth. Soon Dave pulled out and erupted on her ass, his cum spurting as he stroked. He moved away and sat back in the tub as Angie continued to suck Kevin's cock. 

"Come in here," Courtney invited. "I've been looking for you."

"In a while," I replied. "I'll be back."

I went inside to find more activity in the living room. The coffee table was pushed against the wall and a large foam pad covered the floor between the sofas. I watched as Paul fucked Connie from behind while she ate Karen's pussy. Don sat in the recliner watching and stroking his own cock as Karen writhed on the floor in front of him. There was no sign of Ed and Rachael. Karen gestured to me with her finger.

"Come here," she growled. "Let me suck you."

I knelt down and hung my cock in her face. She grabbed it in one hand and moved her mouth up to take the meaty head. She stroked and sucked, gasping for air as she ate my cock like it was her last meal. She moaned and took me deep into her mouth as she climaxed. Her shoulders shook as her orgasm washed over her and she kept her lips clamped on my thick shaft until it subsided. She pulled away and dropped her head back limply.

I turned and moved in front of Connie as she lifted her head up. I grabbed her hair and pushed my cock into her mouth as Paul pounded into her. I fucked her mouth as Paul fucked her pussy, getting a steady rhythm going. Paul suddenly pulled out and I watched as his hot cum streamed up Connie's back, stopping just below the shoulder blades. After a few spurts, he shoved his cock back in her pussy and fucked her a few times before pulling away from her. He dropped back onto the floor.

I let go of Connie's hair and pulled away from her, allowing her to roll onto her side on the floor. She was gasping for air and whimpering as I moved between Karen's legs and spread them apart. I lifted her legs high and pushed my throbbing cock into her sopping pussy. I fucked her fast and hard, watching her big breasts bounce as I pounded her. I slowed my pace and put her feet together. I fucked her slowly until I felt my balls tingling in preparation for release. I dropped her legs, pulled out and straddled her chest. I sandwiched my cock between her big tits and pumped until my throbbing cock exploded, spraying her face and chin with a huge load of pearly cream. The cum ran off of her face and puddled between her tits as I slowly stroked myself. I pushed my cock back into the cum-filled cleavage and slowly pumped through the slick, greasy puddle. 

I heard a loud groan and turned to see Don jerk himself off. His cum streamed out over his stomach and coated his hand as he pumped his cock. His eyes were fixed on Karen's cum-covered face and tits as he slowly stroked his cock with his now-slippery fist. I looked down at Karen and rubbed my cock over her slippery breasts as she smiled up at me. Her mouth opened and I moved up to push my cock back into her mouth and she gently sucked my cock clean. I pulled away and lay on top of her for a moment, kissing her as we cuddled together on the floor.

EseniaBurit
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EseniaBurit

"Thanks, that was awesome," I whispered to her.

"Yes, it was," she replied with a smile.

I got up and headed out to the hot tub for a soak and was surprised to find it empty. I slid into the bubbling hot water and relaxed in silence. Soon I stopped hearing voices and decided it was time to catch some sleep. I dried off and went inside looking for a place to sleep and decided to crash on the large sofa in the living room. Within a minute I was asleep.

I woke up to find Courtney standing over me. 

"I waited a long time for you," she said in a disappointed tone. "I watched you fuck Karen instead."

"Sorry, but I got caught up in things," I explained. 

"It's okay," she pouted. "It's my turn now."

She sat on top me, straddling my waist, and began kissing me. I stopped her.

"Where's Don?" I asked.

"In the bedroom. Why?" 

"Take me there."

She looked at me quizzically before getting up and taking me by the hand. She led me to the end of the hallway and into a large bedroom where Don was sleeping. I closed the door and told her to wake him up.

"Why?" she asked.

"He wants to be close to you," I said with a smile. "So let him be close."

She climbed on the bed and began to rub his shoulder. Don started moving when her hand went under the blanket and between his legs. He rolled on his back and sat up when he saw me.

"What's going on?" he asked.

"We are going to fuck your wife," I said as I dropped my shorts. "Or you can watch me fuck her, your choice."

Courtney giggled as she lay down on her back and hung her head over the foot of the bed. Don watched as she licked my balls before taking my cock into her mouth. I straddled her head and slowly fucked her throat as he watched. 

"Eat her pussy or fuck her while you watch her suck my cock," I instructed.

He moved between her legs and stroked his cock a few minutes with his eyes locked on my cock as it slid in and out of her mouth. He finally lifted her legs and pushed into her. He pumped slowly and matched my strokes. Courtney moaned as she was being filled with cock from both ends at the same time. 

"Suck my cock," I growled.  "Suck my fat cock, take it down your throat."

Both of them moaned. I looked at Don and decided to see how far I could go.

"I like fucking your wife," I told him. "Her mouth, her tight little pussy."

He moaned and started fucking her faster. 

"She's a hot little bitch. She loves my big fucking cock, Don. Look at her suck it."

"Oh fuck," he whispered.

"I'm going to fuck her pussy good, Don. You want to watch me fuck her with my big cock?"

"Yeah. Fuck her good," he moaned.

I pulled my cock away and told him to move.

"My turn," I said as I pushed him aside. "Watch me fuck her."

He sat back and stroked his cock as I slid myself between her legs. I rubbed the fat head of my swollen cock along her slit.

"You want my cock, little bitch?" I asked.

"Oh, yes," Courtney replied. "Fuck me, give me that fucking cock."

I pushed hard into her and buried my cock in one hard thrust. She groaned as I slowly pulled back and thrust again. I fucked her slowly and deeply as Don watched. 

"See how much she likes it?" I asked him. "Your little slut wife loves my fat cock."

"Oh yeah, she does," he moaned.

I pulled out and moved back.

"Turn over, put that little ass in the air," I growled.

Courtney flipped onto her stomach and went up on her hands and knees. Her perky little ass stuck up at me as I got behind and lined up with her pussy.

"You want me to fuck her?" I asked as I looked at Don. "Want me to fuck your little slutty wife?"

"Yeah, fuck her good," he replied. 

I grabbed her hips and pushed in. I held her tight as I drove my cock deep into her and began pumping. I took my hands away and stopped moving. Courtney started pushing her hips into me.

"Look, Don. She's fucking my cock. I don't even have to move, she wants it so bad."

She rolled her hips as she rocked back and forth, fucking my cock with her tightly clenched pussy. Don watched and stroked his cock.

"That's it, you little slut. Fuck me, fuck my cock," I growled. "Put your cock in her mouth, Don."

He moved in front and stuck his cock in her mouth.

"Suck his cock, you little slut," I urged. "Suck it while I fuck your pussy."

She hungrily took his cock down her throat. I watched her movements and soon she was working both cocks as she moved back and forth, one cock in, one cock out. I started smacking her ass checks, each slap resounding throughout the room.

"Little slutty wife," I growled. "Two fucking cocks at once. You love it, don't you?"

"Hhhmmm" was all I heard in reply as I smacked her ass again.

"Such a tight little ass," I said to Don. "You want to watch me to fuck her up the ass?"

He groaned loudly.

"I'm going to fuck your slutty wife up the ass," I said. "She fucking wants it, don't you, Courtney?"

She pulled away from Don and turned her head to look at me. Her eyes blazed with lusty desire.

"Do it," she gasped. "Fuck my ass with that big fucking cock."

I looked at Don. "Are you sure?"

"Do it," he moaned. "Fuck her ass. I want to see you fuck her ass."

I spit on my fingers and rubbed around her little hole. I spit into my hand and rubbed it on the head of my cock as I lined up and began pushing in. She grunted as the fat head pressed in and suddenly pushed inside. Don moved to the side and watched as my cock slowly disappeared inside of her. I grabbed her hips tightly and began thrusting into her. She grunted with each stroke.

"Oh god, yes," she moaned.

"Such a tight little bitch you are," I growled. "Fuck, her ass is tight, Don."

His fist pumped his cock as he stared at the sight of my cock fucking her ass. 

"Your little slut wife loves my cock in her ass," I grunted. "She's such a horny fucking slut."

He moaned again in response, a look of lust on his face as he jerked his cock.

"You like it, Don," I continued. "You like watching me fuck your slutty little bitch wife."

"Yes," he gasped.

"It turns you on, doesn't it?"

"Yes."

"To watch me fuck her ass, her pussy, her mouth. She's my little fuck toy and you like that, don't you?"

"Oh god yes," he grunted. I could see precum seeping out of the swollen purple head of his cock.

"Don't do it, Don." I scolded. "Don't cum until I do."

He moaned and slowed his stroking. He was struggling to hold back.

I sped up and fucked her ass hard, driving my swollen cock into her. Her head and shoulders were shaking with each thrust, her voice cracking as she tried to talk.

"Oh god... oh fuck... oh fuck..." 

"I'm going to cum," I gasped. "Cum in her fucking face, so are you."

I pulled out, grabbed her by the hair and pulled her face towards me. She turned towards us just as my cock erupted. Streams of hot cum pumped out across her face and covered her from chin to eyebrows as my balls emptied out. Don groaned loudly as he also exploded. His cum flew across her face and into her hair. We both jerked furiously as we emptied out and covered her flushed face.

"What a little slut you are!" Don groaned as he jerked his cock. "Letting him fuck your ass. You little slut..."

"Kiss her," I told him. "Kiss your slutty little bitch wife for turning you on."

He grabbed her head and they kissed deeply, sharing the cum splashed across her mouth and chin. They embraced and lay down together on the bed. I quietly slipped away and out of the room. I had a quick shower, recovered my shorts and went out to the kitchen. I was greeted by Ed, Rachael and Karen. Karen handed me a cup of fresh coffee and gave me a kiss.

"How you doing, kid?" Ed asked as I sat down at the table.

"I'm good," I replied. "You?"

"Great," he replied as he gestured to Rachael. "She slept like a baby."

"I did, thank you," she purred in response.

"Well, I have to be leaving soon," I announced. "I need to be home this afternoon."

"You will have breakfast with us first," Karen announced. "In an hour or so, then you can go."

"Sure, I can stay for a while yet," I replied.

I felt a hand on my shoulder and looked back to see Dave standing behind me. He grinned and sat down next to me.

"Well, I hope you enjoyed your visit," he said with a smile. "I know the ladies did."

"Oh yes," I replied. "Every minute of it."

"So you will come back?" Rachael asked excitedly.

"Settle down, Red," Ed said as he put his hand on her shoulder. "We will get his number, maybe he can come visit one weekend."

She flashed me a big smile as Ed winked.

"I would like that," I said. "I really enjoy your company."

Soon we were joined by everyone except Courtney and Don. Breakfast was served and eaten before they came out of the room holding hands and snuggling.

"You lovebirds busy this morning?" Angie commented. "We got tired of waiting for you."

They just smiled in reply and went to the kitchen.

I slipped away to get my bag from the bedroom. I heard the door close behind me and turned to see Karen standing in the room.

"One for the road?" she asked as she pulled her skirt up and sat on the edge of the bed. I stood in front of her and tugged my shorts off. My semi-hard cock was fully hard by the time she took it into her mouth. She sucked me quickly before lying back and spreading her legs apart.

"Fuck me quick," she pleaded. "Don't pull out."

I pushed into her and began pumping quickly. I felt her legs wrap around my waist and her body tremble as I buried my load deep inside of her silky pussy. With a quiet moan, she pulled me tight and whispered in my ear.

"God, I love your cock. I want you to come over again, okay?"

"Anytime you like," I replied.

We kissed gently. We stood up and hugged before I pulled my shorts back on. I grabbed my bag and headed out.

After a quick "goodbye and thank you" to everyone I was on my way home with a full stomach, empty balls and the memory of a lifetime.

 

Published 
Written by 1meanjean
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments