Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"I hope you like Amy as much as I do."

My mummy, Carol, was sitting in Miss James's office with tears beginning to blur her eyes. She was waiting to witness me, her only daughter Amy, suffer a headmistress's caning, six strokes across the palms of my hands. We both understood why I was there and agreed with Miss James it was nothing less than I deserved.

My name is Amy Thompson. I have just turned eighteen and will complete my final year at Berkley Grammer School for girls after completing my "A" levels. I am fortunate to be academically gifted, enjoy sports and represent the school in netball and hockey.

My attitude and record at school have consistently gained me praise and recognition from the teaching staff and the headmistress. My only weakness that could provoke criticism if it was known is that I am promiscuous and frequently indulge in lovemaking with both sexes. I am not ashamed to admit that I have found it an integral and irreplaceable part of my life since losing my virginity at sixteen.

I am proud to hold the position of head girl at Berkley and appreciate that this post helps me gain the respect of my peers and teachers alike. I'm going to Warwick University in October if, as predicted, my "A" level results are satisfactory.

I have just turned eighteen and am a healthy five foot seven tall with long blonde hair professionally styled.

They tell me my long shapely legs, peach-like bum, sparkling blue eyes, captivating looks and delightful figure make me highly desirable to many people. I am flattered by their comments but don't doubt they are genuine because I have enjoyed many sexual relationships with both sexes during the last couple of years.

Although The teachers frequently use me as a role model for the younger pupils to emulate while at school, little do they know there isn't a lot I haven't enjoyed experiencing where sex is involved.

Since meeting David six months ago, my life has transformed so much for the better that I am delighted we are now engaged to be married.

My best friend Linda introduced us while enjoying a rare night out at the Windmill Club as he was her elder brother's good friend. I had shared a passionate relationship with Linda for nearly a year but we understood we were bisexual as both of us relished being fucked by the boys.

Fortunately, fate dealt us both a good hand as her boyfriend Guy, whom she met that night, idolises her and Linda told me with a mischievous grin on her face he was much better at fucking than I ever was.

I was immediately drawn to David that night by his attractive appearance and fortunately found him a friendly, engaging, charismatic individual.

He is now my fiance, aged twenty-four, fucks me with considerable aplomb and is oblivious that the stunning innocent schoolgirl has as much if not more experience than him. He is unaware of my previous sexual exploits and I will not disillusion him by revealing the truth. I don't want to disappoint him when he thinks he has taught me all there is to know about the more sensual pleasure of sex.

I thought my life couldn't have been any better or more satisfying but I could never have suspected it was about to change so dramatically.

I found it tough to accept how naive I was when I played truant from school. My caring fiance had acquired VIP tickets to see my favourite singer, Ricky Vance, performing at the local club.

What made my deceit worse was that I was selected to play hockey for the first eleven that day. I was so thrilled that I would be meeting my famous performer that I didn't hesitate to tell them I would be unavailable for the game.

Without thinking, I made up the excuse that I had an essential hospital appointment that I couldn't cancel and I didn't consider the consequences if the school should discover the real reason for my truancy.

I had even forged a letter and signed it as my mummy Carol Thompson, supporting the explanation for my absence.

What happened that evening was sod's law. Miss James, my headmistress, met my mummy Carol while shopping in the supermarket and she thoughtfully asked how I had fared at the hospital. After exchanging pleasantries, they quickly realised that their perfect Amy's hospital visit had been a total fabrication and was disgusted to discover I had been so deceitful.

They were horrified at my behaviour and hastily arranged a time for mummy to attend school with me the following day. They agreed they needed to discuss the consequences of my truancy and what actions would prove suitable in the circumstances of my deception. Nor could they ignore the lies I told to justify my absenteeism while falsifying my mummy's signature.

Mummy told me she felt distraught as Miss James explained that she would not have hesitated to expel most pupils for my misdemeanours. With me being the head girl and having an impeccable record with imminent "A" levels, Miss James added that she was inclined to think of alternative punishment.

It would have to set a benchmark to deter others from even considering truanting and then lying about it. Also, it has to be severe enough to ensure that it would be a lesson I would never forget. She said that however much I had lied while letting her and the school down felt she would not want to jeopardise my future by expelling me.

The result was how I had ended up in Miss James's study. I stood there terrified with my arm straight out as she ordered me to remain still while accepting my punishment. I held my hand flat, palm upwards, while trembling, waiting to feel my tender palm stinging from the first caning I had ever received.

When I returned home after the gig, I was surprised to see mummy was waiting up for me. No sooner had I entered through the door than mummy angrily confronted me. Eventually, when she had calmed down and I had stopped crying, I accepted I was thoughtless and naive to think my stupidity would go undiscovered.

I begged mummy for forgiveness and said I deserved punishment, but it could end all my dreams if expelling were the outcome. We discussed my imminent punishment and she told me what Miss James had advised her.

They agreed my behaviour had been unacceptable and that however painful a caning proved to be, it was preferable to the only alternative offered, expulsion.

She explained that she had been in a similar position to me some twenty years previously that I now found myself in. Mummy confessed that she was not as well behaved or admired as me when she attended school and had received many a punishment.

She said she found it difficult to understand how I had committed more violations and misdemeanours in one go after holding an exemplary record. She explained that despite her unacceptable conduct at school, she had never come close to my offences.

Mummy said it had never seemed relevant to tell me before but had felt the cane across her hands on five different occasions. Carol added that the punishments remained vivid in her school memories, especially the six strokes administered by the head when receiving a caning with her friend Jackie after skipping school in her final year.

Mummy said that as much as her palms had stung as she sobbed her heart out, she thought it was what her behaviour deserved and took her caning as stoically as possible.

I was always impeccably behaved, had never received punishment at home or school before my stupidity and didn't believe I would ever have to endure a caning.

As I slowly raised my right hand, palm upwards, I was shaking as I begged Miss James not to cane me. I promised I would never be naughty again or let her down as I realised I had been a complete fool. I pleaded as the tears stung my eyes, not to be too severe with my punishment.

Miss James told me she would execute the caning the exact way any pupil who behaved in such a disgraceful manner would receive it. She felt I was fortunate that six strokes were the maximum she could legally administer when abiding by the authority's guidelines, as she thought I deserved more.

She told me if it was permitted, she would have caned my bum and I only avoided this punishment as it contradicted the guidance when delivering corporal punishment to females.

I closed my eyes, gritting my teeth as I heard the stick whistling through the air before striking my hand with a resounding crack. A cry of pain escaped from my lips as the stinging I felt was excruciatingly severe. I couldn't believe I had five more strokes to come as I opened my eyes, seeing the weal on my little palm, becoming redder by the second.

As Miss James raised the cane, bringing it vigorously down, striking my hands with a crack, I couldn't stop screaming as my palms were stinging so much I felt as if they didn't belong to me anymore. I was in agony and as much as I tried not to, I cried out for my mummy to stop the pain.

When she delivered the six strokes, I couldn't stand still as I sobbed my heart out. Tears flowed down my face as I blew on my stinging palms and waved them in the air, trying to cool them down. My caning left me distraught as the pain became unbearable, causing me to wail like the naughty child I had become.

Only two days previously, my captivating hands that David adored had lovingly caressed his cock with so much tenderness while I tossed him off until he exploded were now damaged and spoiled.

KrystalBun
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KrystalBun

The headmistress said she was sorry it had come to this but none of us could dispute why it was necessary. Miss James then explained that despite my impeccable school record, my behaviour was unacceptable and deserved the severe punishment I had received. However painful the caning felt, she added that it was infernally better than the alternative and dismissed us with a wave of her hand.

Mummy put her arm around my shoulders, helping me to the toilets, where I held my stinging palms under the cold water tap. Mummy told me she knew from her canings that this was beneficial and would numb the pain I was experiencing.

She told me she loved me and had felt every stroke as the stick landed on my delicate palms. Mummy kissed me and said, " My poor Amy, you've received the most painful caning I have ever witnessed and I understand that the stinging will feel unbearable on your delicate palms. I'm sure you will remember this punishment for a long time and I doubt you will ever forget why the caning became necessary."

Mummy was so right. I don't think I could ever forget the pain I suffered if I lived to be a hundred or the reason I received the punishment I had.

My fiance David is twenty-four and we are very much in love. He is a fine man and has always treated me like his princess.

He believed I was a virgin when we met and had no idea how sexually mature I was. Although I was eighteen, he saw me as his innocent schoolgirl and I had no reason to discourage that belief.

Since our engagement, we haven't stopped fucking and I love having his magnificent cock inside my pussy whenever the opportunity presents itself. We often experiment when having sex and he marvels at how quick I am to understand what makes him so horny.

He admired how talented I was when taking his gorgeous ten-inch penis in my mouth. I tickled his helmet with my tongue while my lips thrust back and forth, with my fingers helping to massage his shaft. It ensured I would make him explode and when I eagerly swallowed his cum he screamed how much he loved me.

I told David that I must be a natural at blow jobs because I had only had it described to me what you must do when speaking to the other girls at school. They explained how boys like their cock's sucked and I have never attempted anything similar before. Little did he know I was sucking cock even before letting boys between my legs.

Also, David had the most wonderfully enormous penis I had ever set eyes upon and said he only ever experienced one other blow job before experiencing mine. He added that his stunning Amy was in a different class and made him feel like the happiest man in the world.

I was not surprised when he told me this because I assumed there were not many girls who would attempt to give head to a cock that size.

"David, you're so much more experienced than me. It would be best if you taught me what I need to do, then give me time to catch you up", I lovingly explained.

Little did he know he may be older than me but where sex was concerned, I was the ultimate professional. I didn't mind pretending to be his innocent schoolgirl, as not many women would decline the opportunity to feel a cock that size between their legs.

I digress. That evening I stopped at David's as tomorrow was a Saturday and mum knew I would be spending the weekend with him as I usually did since our engagement.

When David saw my punished palms adorned with the six red lines, mummy said it would be intriguing to see how he reacted.

Then she explained that she felt he would either be aggrieved or like her boyfriend at the time, become as horny as hell. Mummy was confident that after that fuck had become pregnant with me as all the circumstances corresponded. She often wonders if I was the reason she developed such a passion for corporal punishment as I was the best thing that ever happened in her life.

David had it open before I could knock on the door and took me in his arms, thrusting his tongue between my eager lips. David put his hands on my bum, crying, "My God, Amy, I want to fuck you so much I'm nearly cummin in my pants."

I quickly released David's cock from his boxers and told him to enjoy it as I took his cock into my mouth and gave him a blow job to remember. My head was tossing, hair flying as my lips rubbed his shaft and David was soon screaming how much he loved me as he exploded in my mouth.

His fingers were tweaking my nipples, making them swell as they stood erect while becoming rock hard and I was begging him to put his cock inside me.

As we embraced, I told him I had been a naughty girl and thrust my caned palms in his face. His eyes grew large as his penis rose while he kissed my damaged hands.

He cried, "Amy, Amy, Amy, your precious hands look so painful. You've had a caning at school, haven't you."

He held my palms to his lips while he sucked and kissed them. I told him the story and felt David's excitement as his fingers massaged my protruding clitoris. I sprayed love juice all over him while begging to be fucked.

We were soon shagging like wild animals, my back arching as he filled my dripping hole with his magnificent penis, as my body was responding in perfect harmony with his thrusting cock.

I don't know how many times I orgasmed before David's spunk filled my throbbing pussy as he made me scream with delight.

David told me he felt like a pervert while feeling sorry for my punishment but seeing my caned hands had made him as horny as hell. I told him not to worry as getting excited when provoked by a schoolgirl's caning was not abnormal as plenty of fellas and women get turned on by this.

I told him that my mummy had explained that she was caned five times at school as she was a little terror and continually found herself in trouble. She said most of her boyfriends loved to hear the stories of when she was holding out her hands for a caning across her palms.

She explained that many of her fellas had found themselves rock hard and dribbling before they had started to fuck.

David was close to my mummy Carol, enjoying a great relationship and he saw her as particularly captivating with her striking looks and charismatic personality.

He said he was feeling perverted as his cock started reacting to the information I gave him about mummy. I told him it's not wrong to imagine and get enthusiastic about corporal punishment. I added that mummy would be flattered that she excited him as we both knew she adored him and I teased I would buy a cane so he could punish us both.

We shagged the whole weekend and I even let him spank my bum, which I admit I did enjoy nearly as much as he had. He asked me if I was serious about acquiring a school cane as the thought of punishing me did make him horny and he would gladly punish Carol if that were her fixation.

I told him I certainly would, as hadn't he noticed how my bum responded to the punishment? I couldn't be happier about getting the cane again and am feeling horny just thinking about it. He shouldn't worry about hurting me, as the resulting fuck would compensate for any stinging I would experience.

I explained that I had to admit I now discovered a delightful throbbing in my pussy when thinking about my punishment and purchasing a cane to use on me.

When I returned home, mummy asked what David had felt about the stripes on my hands after finding out about my school caning. I told her everything we discussed and did, including my arse spanking. Even though she regards David as a lovely boy, she is not surprised at his reaction.

When I added I had told David about her punishments and his response to the information, mummy laughed. I could not believe my ears when she said I would consider a mother and daughter punishment session and then told me she had experienced several canings since leaving her schooldays behind.

Mummy confided in me that she and her best friend Jackie found the canings excruciatingly painful but both had felt horny once the stinging subsided to a reasonable level. Their relationship had developed for the better after being punished together.

From then on, they were often satisfied by pleasuring each other and using the opportunities to experiment. They even acquired a school cane and used it to good effect, punishing their hands and bums. Mummy said she didn't broadcast it but has had relationships with both sexes that had enjoyed a modicum of corporal punishment.

When I went to bed that night, I couldn't stop thinking about my punishment at school, David's reaction to the information and my gorgeous mummy's canings. Although I had been delighted being fucked silly all weekend, my fingers soon massaged my protruding clitoris as I imagined mummy's hands feeling the cane and the exciting prospect of our punishment together.

I exploded, squirting love juice over my freshly caned palms and knowing this was the start of the next chapter of my life.

Not only was I a bisexual nymphomaniac but I have quickly developed a corporal punishment fetish that thrills me more than I could ever have imagined. I can't contemplate how I would consider improving my current lifestyle or if I would ever want to change it.

Maybe if David canes mummy and me together, I will feel different as it would turn a new page.

Published 
Written by debbieshands1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments