Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"Happiness comes in many forms and this is one."

My name is Susan Smart, I am a petite blond, looking fit to fuck at forty-three years of age, so they tell me. I divorced in my thirties and lived happily with my daughter Debbie until she married her long-term boyfriend Mike last year.

I have enjoyed relationships with both sexes, including my boss, daughter, and her mother-in-law. I am addicted to corporal punishment since my school experiences and it plays a massive part in my life.

I have an active sex life which usually includes my caning fetish. I love my work at the Recorder and enjoy life to the fullest.

On Sunday, I left home to drive up to Liverpool for our annual five-day seminar. We always meet here annually to discuss new ideas for improving the content of our paper.

I have always been very close to my daughter Debbie who is an only child. She has been married to her long-term boyfriend, Mike, for nearly a year. I have continued my sex and punishment sessions with her that we both relish. Mike was still in the dark about our sexuality and the relationship I shared with Debbie and his mother.

I still saw my boss Steve during work every day. We are still good friends but no longer pursue our affair, although it was very intense while it lasted. Steve was trying to repair his marriage which I fully support.

I see my son-in-law Mike's mum Marion regularly and still love the sex we have together. We often combine this with intense caning sessions, which I always find exciting. I haven't fucked a man since my affair with Steve finished, but it certainly has not been due to the lack of offers.

When I arrived in Liverpool, I booked into the Adelphi hotel. All the old memories came flooding back to me when I had last stopped here with Steve. We had spent the week fucking each other's brains out while I often told Steve about my school punishments which he loved me relating.

It made me wonder if his wife Melisa ever recounted the story when the headmistress had thrashed her along with Steve's sister Rebecca. The sex we enjoyed after Steve told me this tale was out of this world. I still masturbate, imagining the cane stinging the palms of his gorgeous wife while she cries out with the pain. I have often shared Melisa's company and she was the last person you would imagine receiving the cane at school.
   
The first night after dinner, we were drinking and socialising in the bar. I sat with four girls, one being my friend Moira from the Scottish office, who I knew very well. We kept in touch and she stayed with me whenever she came down south. We both shared a love of corporal punishment besides being happily bisexual and we enjoyed engaging in both whenever she stopped.

Two chaps joined our group whom I had met at previous seminars. I always thought one of them, Mike, an attractive-looking fellow, was good company. Unfortunately, he was married, so our obvious attraction to each other had never progressed beyond the flirting stage.

I often imagined that if I did not have strict rules about relationships with married men, I was sure our friendship would have developed further. I sometimes fantasised about my pussy being fucked by Mike and wondered if he would be into punishments like me.
 
After a few drinks, we were soon in full flow relating the most exciting things we were usually too shy to reveal.


Mike asked me what was my most exciting secret. I had told most of the girls that I'd played first-team hockey for my county. What I never mentioned to them was what else happened to me at school during my time there.  That was when I had an experience that would shape my life forever.
 
I told them I was an excellent student while I attended school. I added although corporal punishment was not at all unusual, I was one of the few in my crowd never having committed an offence requiring discipline. I said everything changed for me during my final year when I was seventeen years old. I never envisaged my life was about to change excruciatingly.


I explained I was caned on my palms no less than four times during that year and never could imagine how much my hands would sting. I added that trouble just seemed to follow me around and the last punishment I received was the worst of the lot. I told them  I received three strokes on each of my hands delivered by the headmistress in her study.


I added that getting the cane left my palms stinging so badly I would never forget the pain that I suffered. I had screamed for my mum to make it stop, stamped my feet, threw back my head and cried my eyes out while being punished.

I continued to explain I often relive my canings and often think about the others I had witnessed punished. I always find it exhilarating, remembering my feelings once the stinging subsided to a reasonable level. I knew I wasn't alone in my thinking as one of the girls; Jane was hardly disguising what her hand was doing to her pussy.


I said I was sure they would love to hear the story of what happened when I took my daughter Debbie to enroll at the school I had attended.  They were all eager to listen. I assured them they wouldn't be disappointed.

My old headmistress was still in charge, remembered me well, and made us most welcome. During the induction evening, the head took us to one side and chatted with us.


I told them, Miss Jenner, who was the head, remarked to Debbie that I had been one of her top students while attending school, sporting and academically excellent. She added that I had been one of her particular favourites but she was sure that Debbie could be my equal after reading her report.
 
I added Debbie never knew about the punishments I received at school as they had never arisen in our conversations. I told them I was not proud of having my palms punished but would have had no qualms about telling my daughter about my school canings.


I said Miss Jenner continued with her story and told Debbie that the teachers and my peers had a lot of respect for me as I had been a talented, popular girl. She said I had an unblemished record throughout my time at the school and it came as a shock when she had to cane me. 


I felt sad as I informed them that Debbie was nearly in tears and her face turned white as a sheet as she took in this new information. I added Miss Jenner continued to tell Debbie she was sure she would be a much better-behaved student than I had been in my final year.


I told them Miss Jenner said to us she had read Linda's report from her Junior school and the remarks they recorded. Miss Jenner added she expected never to punish Debbie with her cane as her school behaviour appeared to be impeccable.
   
When we arrived home, Debbie asked me to tell her all about the punishments I received at Wenborn school. I told her it was not an uncommon occurrence in my day getting the cane. I added until my final year; nobody ever had cause to discipline me as my behaviour was exemplary.

Unfortunately, I had indeed made up for it during the last year, resulting in six stingers across my palms from the headmistress. I was unluckily spotted with a cigarette in my hand by a teacher on my way home from school and punished accordingly. I didn't even smoke but was holding the butt for my friend while she tied her laces. I couldn't dob her in as Jenny was my best friend, so I took the caning for her, not realising how painful it would be, I might add.
 
I told them that Debbie felt nervous that the cane was still in use after attending her induction as she had never received punishment at home or school. I added I had felt the need to explain to her that I was sure she would never feel how stinging palms felt as she was always so well-behaved. 
     
I said, unfortunately, little did I know Debbie succeeded in making me look like an angel while attending the school. Although she had developed into a beautiful, well-adjusted young woman, Debbie had felt Miss Jenner's cane across her palms on several occasions.

On one occasion, I was called to the school to witness her punishment. I knew she deserved punishing but must admit I felt so sorry for her as the cane struck her lovely palms with a crack. It was no surprise that my pussy was throbbing as I became wet below, although I did feel a bit of guilt as Debbie was my daughter.


She was a top student academically and in sports, just as I had been. She was a popular girl, very energetic and found herself in trouble more through unfortunate circumstances than any unruly behaviour.


After her punishments, I added Debbie enjoyed telling me, "Like mother like daughter." The canings had never seemed to bother her or have any detrimental effect on her education. She always took great pleasure in describing her punishments to me and showing her striped palms.

I told the girls that I now knew how much Debbie enjoyed the sexual repercussions caning produced. I only suspected this was the case and never knew for sure at this time. As I have related, what I imagined was a reality and as they say, the rest is history.

I was looking forward to meeting the next night as the girls agreed there were plenty of tales of school life they would like to share. They all agreed they couldn't imagine any bettering my tale of poor Debbie and her punishment.

I thought that we were either an unlucky collection of women or corporal punishment was frequently used to punish girls during the fifties. I was wet down below and leaking profusely as the stories had excited me so much. My pussy was tingling when Mike, whom I fancied, related his wife's caning experiences with great relish.

ShirleyTaylor1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ShirleyTaylor1

He mentioned that he was no longer with his wife but still got turned on when imagining her punishments. I was overjoyed when hearing this. Not only his wife gone but he was excited by schoolgirl caning like most men are.

I was gagging to be fucked and prayed that Mike would be the one to do it. As we made our way to the rooms, I hoped Mike wanted to shag me as much as I wanted to be fucked by him.

Mike's room was on the same floor as mine. He asked me if I would like to come in for a quick nightcap. To say I was elated is an understatement and my acceptance resulted in a night to remember.

As we stumbled through the door, we were soon tearing off each other's clothes. I thought that Mike telling his story had made him as horny as I was listening to it. The sex we had was unbelievable.

Mike was hung like a donkey, an expert at fucking, and made me cum again and again. I thought it was not that challenging as I was ready to orgasm the minute I arrived in his room. We laid back on the bed satisfied, holding hands and cuddling.

Mike asked me to tell him all about my caning experiences at school. He could tell it was evident that telling his story and listening to mine had excited me as much as it did him.

I told Mike about my daughter Debbie's relationship with me. I explained it resulted in us frequently enjoying role play punishment. I confessed to him that being whacked still played a massive part in my life. I always loved the sensation after the cane struck my palms and the stinging subsided.
 
He told me that he wanted to fuck me while I held my palms up to his lips as his cock thrust hard into my throbbing pussy. I held my hands to his mouth while he smothered them with kisses as his cock fucked my soaking wet hole. I screamed out loud as I threw back my head crying tears of joy as I exploded.


We had our orgasms together as I felt his spunk filling my pussy and the feeling was sublime. Mike told me my hands were the most beautiful he had ever seen. He said they looked so petite and delicate; he could never imagine how painful a caning must have felt. I told him if he acquired a cane, he could punish me just like my headmistress had when I was at school.
 
I could not believe it when Mike's cock started to harden again after the sex we had just enjoyed. I took his cock in my mouth and rubbed my lips along the shaft while my tongue tormented his helmet. I ensured I was giving him a blow job he would never forget. I was willing to swallow his load as he shouted he loved me so much. He told me it was incredible, and he'd never experienced anything so good in his life.

He then grabbed my left hand, put it between his lips, and started to suck my fingers after he shouted to me that he was ready to cum. His spunk hit the back of my throat with a shuddering shock. I enjoyed the sensation so much that I swallowed, which was a new but not unpleasant experience for me.


He told me I was magnificent and he would always adore sex with me as it had been the best experience he had ever had. We fell asleep, exhausted but satisfied in each other's arms.


When I woke up, I opened my eyes and looked at my watch. There were twenty minutes before the seminar began and breakfast had been and gone. I kissed Mike awake, told him the time, and after one last kiss, I was gone.
   
After rushing around, I made the seminar on time. The delegates were still standing, drinking their coffees and talking when I arrived.


Mike came up to me before we had even sat down and told me we should get away for lunch if we could as he wanted to fuck me so badly he couldn't wait. I said that he needed to calm down and see what happened as we had all week to shag. Although I admitted to myself, I had been gagging to feel his cock pounding my pussy again.
   
As I sat down, I thought I had to thank corporal punishment in schools when I considered its effect on me. I tried to concentrate on the lecture, but my mind kept wandering back to school when I received punishment and witnessed others getting caned.


I looked across the room at Mike and nodded yes. My pussy was throbbing desperately for his cock, so being fucked became a must.
   
As soon as we broke for recess, we were off to his room for our lunchtime fuck. Our tongues were in each other's mouths, and we were both eager to fuck as we entered his room. There was no foreplay. Mike whipped off my knickers; his cock was like a piston inside my burning hot hole, pounding away till we both exploded.


"Oh my God," I thought as he shot his spunk into my throbbing pussy. I knew it was the best fuck I had ever experienced. He told me that he wanted to be with me forever as Melissa was waiting for a divorce and they never had any meaningful interaction together. I said to him I thought he was terrific, but it was too early for me to commit to a relationship. I added that he should spend the week fucking my brains out enjoying himself.

He then went to his wardrobe and produced a garden bamboo cane at least three feet long. I looked at him in amazement as he told me he pinched it from the hotel's garden. He told me he would cane my gorgeous petite hands, the ones the head had thrashed when I was at school.

I said I would love him to punish me tonight but not now, as I wanted us to do it properly. Even though I knew that my pussy had been tingling, just thinking about the caning to come.

I told Mike to fuck me again quickly and to make sure I exploded. We had to get back to our seminar and I wanted him inside me before we went. I knew if there were a choice, it would have been to let him cane my hands and pound my pussy all afternoon.

He was soon hammering away, much to my delight. I orgasmed again and again as I screamed with pleasure. I couldn't stop imagining him punishing my palms before we would fuck all night.
   
After dinner, we met in the bar and talked more about our school experiences all evening. I felt myself becoming wet below, anticipating the caning Mike promised to give me. I drunk enough wine to ensure I was up for anything Mike would engage me in.
 
Mike, David, and the girls departed to their rooms. At this point, I was gaging to feel Mike's cock thrusting inside my pussy after giving me the caning on my palms he promised me. When they had all departed, I went up the stairs as fast as possible, knocking on Mike's door with anticipation of the fun to come.

I was wet and leaking with the expectation of having my palms caned, then being fucked hard.

He greeted me dressed and ordered me to stand in the centre of the room. Mike was holding the cane and told me I was to receive three strokes on each hand. He added that drinking was...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by debbieshands1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments