Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"What this lead to was worth the pain."

It was 1966 and a year to remember for many reasons. I was at Harrow Grammar School a very strict but with excellent sport and academic results. 

Debbie, my girlfriend, was nearly seventeen, a real beauty and I was in the year above. We had been going out for about six months and we felt very much in love.

She was very popular at school with staff and pupils and excelled both academically and sports-wise.

Corporal punishment was not common but used when teachers thought it was warranted. Teachers could cane boys and girls on the hands but I never saw a male teacher cane a girl, although women teachers caned both sexes.

For truancy, smoking, swearing, cheating and behaviour that warranted it girls were sent to the headmistress where the punishment was expulsion, suspension or the cane, boys had the same punishments which were administered by Mr. Jaques the deputy head.

We had to wear school uniform from day one to the day we left. The powers to be said not just to look smart but it prevented competition amongst pupils for fashion and expensive clothes.

Detentions and slippering were not used as a punishment but lines were used by the teachers that did not like corporal punishment. I had been caned twice in class, once by our music teacher Miss Leigh. One on each hand. It stung but nothing terrible.

Debbie had been caned when she was fourteen once by Miss Arther when she and three mates were late for class. One on her left palm. She said it stung but she didn't cry. She enjoyed telling me Jane cried even though she had been caned before because I had been out with her.

It was a Monday, a day we will remember forever for many reasons and one we talk about today.

Debbie, now my wife, had a maths test the next day and, unusually for her, was struggling with it.

She was in the year below me so I showed her how to do do a crib sheet and showed her how to hide it.

She was unsure at first as, if she was caught, she knew the repercussions would be severe. Having never cheated before and being a good student, she took some persuading but was frightened of failing so agreed.

Of course, it was sod's law, she was caught, disqualified and had to see the headmistress at four pm.

The head lectured her about how cheating never solved anything and she was very surprised that Debbie, a model student, had taken this path.

Miss James wrote a letter to Deb's parents to come and see her. Debbie was distraught and feared the worst and was in tears when she left the head's study.

When Debbie showed her mum the letter, she was mortified. She could not understand why Deb's would do such a thing and told Debbie to explain her action.

She told her mum the truth and her mother said she was unbelievably naive and deserves being punished.

Her mother and Debbie saw Miss James the next morning and the head said if it had been the exam and not the mock, she would have had no choice but to expel her.

Debbie's mum told the head the story and said she would deal with me later. Her mum said Debbie was so in the wrong and needs punishing but glad she was not being expelled and agreed suspension was not the answer.

Miss James said the only other suitable punishment was the cane and Debbie's mum agreed a caning would show her that honesty is the best way.

Debbie was horror-struck at being caned but relieved that it was not worse, at least she would be caned and then it would be over.

Miss James asked Debb's mum if she would like to leave or witness Debbie's punishment. Deb's mum said she has no problem watching as her daughter was fortunate to escape with a caning.

Miss James went to her cupboard and returned with the cane. She told Debbie she would receive two strokes on each hand. The cane was nothing like the one she had been punished with in class and Debbie found it hard to believe she would be thrashed with this implement.

Debbie was scared but felt slightly excited. She had had one stroke before and her best friend Jane had been caned two strokes each hand for smoking by the headmistress and said it really stung but Debbie got quite excited later thinking about it. Debbie had seen the stripes on Jane's palms and now she would find out for herself what it was like.

AntonellaMorel
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AntonellaMorel

Miss James told Debbie to stand in front of her and hold out her hand and she would receive two strokes on each palm. She said the sting was excruciating and the second stroke even worse and made her feel sick.

The stinging was unimaginable. It was so much more severe and painful than her one-stroke caning had been.

She was determined not to cry. She was sixteen, nearly seventeen, a woman but tears leaked from her eyes.

She then held out her left hand and the pain was even worse, she groaned and the tears flowed. She tried but couldn't hold them back and they flowed as the cane struck her palm. She let out a scream but held herself together well.

Then it was over, her palms were on fire, the pain was something she would never, ever forget.

She put her hands under her arms and then rubbed them together the stinging was fierce and did little to relieve the pain from the caning.

Miss James said to her mum Debbie could go home with her and return tomorrow and she was sure that Debbie had learnt her lesson and could return with a clean sheet.

I went round Debb's after school and told her I was caned as well, six from Jaques and showed her my stripes. She showed me her palms and I kissed her stripes she smiled and kissed me on the lips with passion.

She said she felt so excited now it was over that thinking about the punishment had her leaking and as horny as hell.

She said, "Let's rub our caned palms together."

We both became very animated, I was as hard as a rock and Debbie screamed as she came, again and again.

We had never gone all the way before but I was as hard as steel. She took me in her mouth and I had to pull away as I was so excited. This lovely, wonderfull girl had gone from the picture of virtue to a wild animal in one day.

She said, "Put it inside me," and I came within seconds, shouting with ecstasy.

Debbie cried and said she loved me. She took my hands and put them on her sex. It was so wet my fingers rubbed until she came again.

She said the caning was so painful but now she gets so excited talking and thinking about it. She said this is the happiest day of her life.

My old fellow soon got hard when Debbie put those caned palms around my cock and told me every detail of her caning and I was inside her again. I lasted this time and we shouted together as we came.

The caning was certainly worth this. A little or a lot of pain could not dim the sex that followed.

Debbie said she wouldn't mind being caned again the stinging and humiliation was worth it if we could repeat this. She said she gets wet just thinking about the cane striking her palms.

I said to her, "You don't want to misbehave in school. I will get a cane and see what happens."

Debbie took me in her hand and rubbed me hard, then said, "Yes please," and I was inside her while she rubbed her palms on my lips. We came together and just knew this was for life.

Her mum got in from work and we told her the full story. She was sorry for us but said we did deserve the punishment and hoped it was a lesson learnt.

She looked at our palms and said it brings back memories of her school days.

She told us she was caned at school three times and got six for smoking when she was sixteen. She told Debbie that she took her caning better than she had as she had yelled and cried as the cane struck her palm.

She then looked at Debbie and me and said, "You feel good now, though," and winked at me.

Her Mum told me later she guessed what had happened as she had masturbated after her canings.

She said she became so wet whenever she thought about the canings that even during sex, she fantasized about the times her palms were punished and imagined it was happening to her again.

She said to me I know it sounds terrible but when Deb's was punished I ended up so wet I hoped no one noticed. I imagined I was next and the thought blew my mind.

I bought a cane and Debbie loved it. She even had her bum caned but said it was not the same and found the hands so much more satisfying.

Debbie and I have been married over thirty years now but caning role play is just as big a part of our sex life as ever. We will never forget that day.

Published 
Written by debbieshands1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments