Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"I thought the other one was bad."

After our caning for Debbie using a crib sheet, we didn't imagine we would be back in trouble two months later.  

Deb's and I played truant to watch a film, Goals at the pictures. Our exams were over and I was due to leave school for University that August if I got my expected grades, Deb's had her A level year to complete.  

We wrote each other notes excusing us from school and signed them. Not being in the same class and school nearly over we didn't envisage any problems.  

The signature was spotted by Deb's teacher and they soon discovered mine was forged as well.   Debbie was waiting in the office when I got there and we were lectured about honesty, fraud and truancy and she thought we would have learnt our lesson after the last caning we had.  

Miss James said she could not believe that we had gone from exemplary pupils to disobedient children.   She said this was the second time in the last two months and could have dire consequences on our education, she wanted to see our parents immediately and wrote us letters to take home and we were suspended.  

 

Debbie left in tears and was really worried that she could be expelled with her A level year coming up. She said to me I never thought after the last time I would be hoping for a caning.  

After sex the last time, she was caned she enjoyed herself so much she said she wouldn't mind another caning but now she was sorry that was what she had wished for.  

We went to see my mum first as she never went to work and told her what had happened. She said we were very silly and said if expelled, not only would it mess up Debb's A level year but could affect my chance at Uni.   

We saw Debb's mum when she came home and she could not believe how silly we had been. Debb's cried and said she could not be expelled and a severe caning would be the best to hope for.  

Her mum said hopefully the cane would be the least of her worries, the alternative was a damaged education and a blot forever on her record.  

 

We all turned up together in Miss James office the next morning, Mr Jaques was also there. At first, it looked as if we were to be expelled it certainly looked on the cards but my mother surprised us with a passionate plea.  

She said in her last year at school she bunked off with her boyfriend but they were spotted by a teacher smoking while coming out of a pub. The repercussions were similar to this scenario but the head excepted that being expelled would damage if not end their Uni chances.  

Six strokes of the cane were awarded, on mum's hands, three on each palm and her boyfriend's backside would be punished.   Her boyfriend was caned first while she watched and she could feel every stroke, he never cried or screamed so she thought maybe it won't be too bad.   Then it was her turn and she said the pain was worse than she had expected and jumped, screamed and cried her eyes out but she got over it with no harm to her future.  

 

Miss James asked us to wait outside while they discussed our punishment.   Mike said to his mum you never told me you were caned at school, does dad know. She looked at me and smiled, whose bum do you think was caned.  

We were called back into the office and severely lectured but we were told we would not be expelled but given a severe lesson they hoped we wouldn't forget.  

Mike was up first and Mr Jaques told him to bend over and gave him six strokes on his backside. He stayed very still but groaned out loud and tears rolled down his cheeks. I felt so sorry for him but strangely excited by the spectacle and became wet.  Fortunately, nobody noticed and both mothers had their hands covering their crotch and concentrating on the caning.   I knew my mum would be exploding below from what she had told us but Mikes mum, I must find out.  

EmaWalker
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmaWalker

 

Then it was my turn. I stood facing her, frightened for sure but strangely excited and sort of looking forward to it.   Miss James told me to hold out my right hand and I would get three on each palm.   The sting was worse than last time but I could still feel myself getting wet down below as each stroke hit my open palm with a loud crack.   She gave me three across each palm very hard and I could not stand still. I screamed, cried and stamped my feet, I had never ever felt stinging like this but managed to keep my hands out.  

I noticed that Mike and the mums could not take their eyes off me, I knew I was not alone in what I enjoyed.   Then it was over and Miss James said I hope you both realise it's a lesson learnt because there won't be a next time.  

She told us to go home, think about our recent behaviour and to come back tomorrow with a positive attitude.  

 

We all went to Mike's house for a drink and the mum's talked about their canings at school and how they hoped we would buckle down until the term finishes.  

Mike said he knew Deb's mum had been caned three times at school but didn't realise she had as she had never mentioned it.

  Mikes mum said she was caned seven times at school but only the last was a headmistresses caning. The others were all classroom canings and although painful, nothing like the last one she received.   She became very animated while describing her punishments and I saw my mum becoming excited at the conversation.  

She then left for work and Mike said to his mum that he would take me home.  

 

All the way home we could hardly restrain ourselves and I started leaking while Mikes bulge tried to get through his trousers.   We discussed his mum's revelations of her school days and we both thought she became excited during our punishments.   I said to Mike when it crops up I will ask her the question but I think my mum might already know how she feels about corporal punishment.

 

  When I opened the door our clothes had disappeared and within minutes we were having the most wonderful sex.   Mike was sucking my palms and I was stroking his bum, god we came within seconds and the orgasm was simply the best.  

We sat for hours, talked, played with each other and had beautiful sex until my mum was due home.  

 

When she came in she looked at us and said no need to ask what you two have been up to you lucky devils.   But please behave in future, because as much as I enjoyed watching your canings next time it will be expulsion.  

We asked her about Mike's mum's revelations, she said she had been surprised but they would be having coffee together next week and no prizes for guessing what the conversation will turn to.  

I hope to have the facts for the next episode.    

We knew we had had a lucky escape and as much as the canings hurt we looked at each other and smiled despite the pain.

 

Published 
Written by debbieshands1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments