Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"All girls together"

When they arrived at Marion's she parked the car on the drive and the three girls entered the house. Debbie was leaking down below with excitement remembering what had just happened and what was still to come. Her hands were still stinging from her caning but her mind was in overdrive remembering her own and the other punishments. Her mother Susan looked at her daughter's damaged palms and as she kissed them told her she loved her and thought she had been really brave.

Susan herself was in a state of high excitement having witnessed Debbie's and the hockey teams punishment. She was ready for sex but would let Marion and Debbie have their fun first. They sat with cups of coffee and Susan told them she would leave them to their pleasures but they should call her when they were ready for the punishments. She kissed Debbie and said for her to enjoy and told Marion if she made her daughter happy she would reward her with a caning like she had never received before and they would have Debbie watching them. She then kissed her passionately on the lips and quickly left with tears in her eyes, she knew Debbie's life was about to change forever.

Marion could not wait to have sex with Debbie. She had often thought of her as ultra attractive inside and out and how lucky her son was to have her. She now looked at her differently and would have the enjoyment of devouring her herself. She hugged Debbie and could feel the heat from her body through her school uniform and saw the trickle down her leg. She looked at Debbie's palms and said to her that the caning must have stung looking at the stripes on her hands as she kissed them. Debbie told Marion the pain was excruciating and it was by far the hardest caning she had experienced but was sure the pleasure that was to follow would more than makeup for it.

Marion told Debbie to strip naked, lie on the bed with her palms by her head where she could see them. She then stripped her clothes off and lay down beside her. She told Debbie they were both ready but wanted her to describe all ten canings to her as she wasn't there to witness them. Debbie looked at Marion and for the first time that she could remember thought of her not as Mike's mum but as the most beautiful women she could have imagined.

As Debbie described the punishments to Marion she had come again and again jumping, shaking and screaming. Marion hugged Debbie and put her fingers inside her fanny and rubbed her clit hard with her thumb. Debbie was in ecstasy, screamed out loud as Marion continued rubbing hard while kissing Debbie's striped hands. Marion screamed, thrashed about until she had come, then they lay back in the bed exhausted but deliriously happy.

Debbie kissed Marion passionately on the lips, told her she was so wonderful and she loved her so much that she wanted Marion to cane her until she cried once her hands were better. They embraced knowing this was just the beginning and their lives had changed forever. Debbie's hand wandered to Marion's fanny and her fingers entered inside her. Marion begged her to do it and knew it would be her first experience but just to think what she had liked and her caned hands would do the rest. Marion was soon jumping and screaming as she came and Debbie screamed as she came as well.

Susan heard it all and she just had to masturbate herself as she was feeling so horny. She remembered Debbie's striped palms, all the canings she had witnessed at the school and what with the sounds of ecstasy from the bedroom she thrashed about on the sofa until she had come again and again. Her fingers and thumb worked together as she rubbed herself hard and her imagination ran amok as she could picture the cane striking the girls palms. She hoped the girls would call her in soon as she was so looking forward to punishing Marion and hoped she would be caned hard later herself. She was so excited she had orgasmed just thinking about the events ahead.

Marion had asked Debbie if she could wear her school uniform as she wanted to surprise her mum when she called her in to join them. Marion told Debbie she could put on her robe and to watch the fun as Susan realised Marion would be caned by her in her daughter's genuine school uniform. Debbie saw Marion's cane for the first time as she took it from the cupboard, she thought that it looked as fearsome as Miss Artur's cane that had been used on Debbie and her friends in school. Debbie found the thought of her mum caning this woman was as exciting as anything she could imagine and she was close to an orgasm just thinking about it.

Marion called down the stairs to Susan that they were ready for her. She rushed up the stairs ready to burst as she felt so horny. She opened the door and saw Marion standing there in the school uniform with her cane in her hand, while Debbie was all eyes watching her. Susan knew that they were in role-play mode and resisted the temptation to hug her daughter and kiss her. Marion gave Susan the cane and said to Susan that she knew that she was here for her punishment and it was to be top and tailed.

Susan told Marion she would receive twelve strokes of the cane, three on each hand and six on her bum. Debbie's juices flowed freely when her mother told Marion she was to be caned and her head was in a spin knowing what her mum was about to do.

Marion stood in front of Susan and raised her right arm with her palm laying flat. Susan taped Marion's palm three times before raising the cane and bringing it down hard on to her open palm with a whoosh and a crack. Marion gasped and screwed up her face but stood stoically with her hand out straight waiting for the next stroke to be delivered.

Susan looked at Marion it was the hardest stroke she had ever given but just knew that this was what Marion had wanted. Debbie gasped, she had seen plenty of people caned but this was something else, at that moment she loved Marion and her mum more than anything or anyone in the whole world.

Twice more Susan thrashed Marion on her tender palm as her tears flowed and a little scream escaped between her lips, her leg moved up and down tapping her foot as it went. Marion had never received a caning like this, it had stung her poor palm so much she could hardly believe the pain that she had felt but she knew this was what she had wanted. She rubbed her hand hard and blew on it before she placed it under her arm. She then heard Susan order her to raise her left arm and keep her palm out flat as she still had three strokes to come.

Susan looked at Debbie, her eyes were on storks watching Marion's caning and her hand was rubbing her clitoris vigorously. Susan then bought the cane down on Marion's left palm with a crack. Marion had shouted out, "fuck, fuck," that it was too much and screamed out loud while tears flowed from her eyes. Susan looked Marion in the eye, she was not sure whether to continue the punishment after Marion's outburst. It was decided for her when Marion raised her arm, palm ready for another stroke. She had screwed up her eyes and mouthed to Susan, "Do your worse you cow, I'm ready."

Susan made sure the last two strokes were hard but not excessively so as the cane struck her palms and Marion although in tears took them stoically. Then it was over and Susan went with Marion to the toilet to run cold water on her stinging palms. As Marion held both her palms under the tap she kissed Susan passionately on the lips and put her tongue in her mouth. She said to Susan she should do her now as she wanted to come while her palms stung so much.

sashagray
Online Now!
Lush Cams
sashagray

For the next fifteen minutes, both girls were in ecstasy, they screamed, thrashed about, rubbed each other harder and faster until they came ecstatically together. Their fingers worked overtime and their clitorises wwere as hard as nails. They had plenty of experiences but none came even close to this. Susan kissed Marion's striped palms and they said to each other that their love was forever. Marion told Susan she never wants to be caned that hard again but was so glad it happened she wouldn't change a thing. They kissed each other passionately, tidied themselves up and then made their way back to Debbie.

Debbie said that she had heard them enjoying themselves and couldn't contain her excitement much longer. She asked Marion to show her her palms and kissed the red and raw stripes while hugging her tightly. Debbie then looked at her mum and told her their relationship was about to change for the better. She would cane her as she knew Susan must be bursting and Marion was in no fit state to hold a cane let alone punish her.

She told her mum to put on the school uniform and she would make the punishment as realistic as possible. She added that after the caning she would fuck her brains out because it was natural that if you love someone as much as they loved each other they should show it. She would cane Susan three times on each hand and wanted to know how hard to do it. Did she want a stinging but playful caning, a school caning or one like she had given to Marion that stung her so much she had to forgo the six on the bum?

Susan told Debbie that she had to admit it was time to show their love for each other as she had put it off long enough. Fucking your brains out as she had so eloquently put it sounded good to her and she became wet down below just thinking about it. Susan added that as Debbie had only caned Mike before and not very often as Debbie was the one who loved to be caned she would say school strength would be a fitting punishment. Susan added that once Debbie had started the caning she was in charge and she would accept whatever Debbie gave her within reason.

Marion thought this was her wildest fantasy come true, her best friend, the women she loved and loved punishing was to be caned by her daughter while wearing her new lover's school uniform. As Susan stood in front of Debbie, raising her arm with her palm laid flat waiting for the sting of the cane Marion orgasmed and shook all over. The cane whistled through the air striking Susan's open palm with a crack. Sue gave a small yelp but held her hand out straight not moving it as two more strokes lashed onto those lovely palms. She cried and stamped her foot but even though her palms were alight she had an orgasm that sent her into a state of ecstasy.

Debbie was also very wet down below and knew very shortly she would orgasm as well. Susan then raised her other arm with her palm out flat ready to receive the cane. Three times Debbie brought the cane down with gusto onto her mum's open palm and three times Susan shouted in pain, stamped her foot and cried her eyes out. Then it was over, Debbie threw her arms around Susan and they kissed passionately before departing to run cold water over her mum's palms.

While the cold water helped her stinging palms Susan and Debbie kissed passionately with their tongues thrust into each others mouth. Debbie's hands pulled down her mum's knickers and her fingers entered her fanny and her thumb massaged her clit. Susan forgot the stinging and reciprocated as they both lay on the bathroom floor crying with joy as they came again and again. God thought Susan what had she been afraid of. Debbie kissed her mums palms, told her that she was the most wonderful mother in the world and she loved her more than life itself.

They left the bathroom reluctantly and rejoined Marion in the bedroom. She could tell that they were in a state of euphoria and said to them that seeing Debbie caning Susan was one of the most erotic things she had ever seen. Susan showed Marion her striped palms and Marion told Debbie she had done a marvellous job and she had enjoyed every minute. The three of them hugged, kissed, thrashed around, screamed and cried with joy, it wasn't long before they entered sexual heaven.

They lay back on the bed exhausted and Marion went off to make them all coffee. Debbie asked her mum what she should do as she still loved Mike, but knew she wanted what just happened to continue forever. Susan said to her that she had thought about this lots and realised that in truth they were probably bisexual but she had felt more in love with Marion than anyone she had ever been with before. She said to Debbie that they should think about it and discuss it later.

Marion called them downstairs as their coffee was ready. Debbie and Susan entered the living room with enormous grins on their faces all three of them knew a new and wonderful relationship was about to begin. Marion kissed Debbie and Susan on the lips, she told them she couldn't be happier at this arrangement and hoped that it would continue forever as she felt she was the luckiest woman alive. Debbie looked at Marion and threw her arms around her and had said to Marion and her mum she knew that she was the luckiest girl alive.

The conversation turned to Debbie's punishment at school on Friday and Susan told Marion that Debbie had something she wanted to ask her. Debbie had a smile on her face when she told Marion that her mum was working Friday and Miss Artur had said to her she should bring a friend or family along to support her and to see her home after the caning. Debbie held back a laugh as she asked Marion if she might be interested.

Marion jumped up and grabbed hold of Debbie kissing her passionately on the lips. She told them she didn't think the day could get any better but now it had. She thanked them both for the opportunity to witness the caning and said she would make sure that Debbie was rewarded after her punishment. Debbie and Susan hugged and kissed Marion good bye as they set off for home and Susan said that she would ring Marion tomorrow, she kissed Marion again and looked forward to getting her daughter indoors.

Susan and Debbie held hands all the way home and they became more excited the nearer to home they got. They had barely closed the door when Debbie grabbed her mum and pulled her upstairs to the bedroom. They were soon undressed and had their fingers inside each other and their thumbs working overtime. They cried, screamed and thrashed about, god knows they knew they had so much to make up for.

An hour later they looked into each others eyes and Susan told Debbie she would cane her tomorrow as she knew that she was ready and she hoped that Debbie was prepared. This was what Debbie had really wanted all along her mum to cane her and even more so now that they had sex together. They kissed passionately on the lips tongues flicking in and out of their mouths, they knew that sleep wouldn't come easy for them but they didn't really care.

 

To be continued if Marion can survive watching Debb's caning.

Published 
Written by debbieshands1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments