Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

With only three days before the wedding, Beth was as nervous as a long-tailed cat in a room full of rocking chairs. Cindy had taken time off of work to help. I think she was there more to keep Beth from bouncing off of the walls.

Carl and I went to the Church to see if we could help with anything. I mean, ANYTHING. Being around two hyper ladies can be, a, let’s just say trying. Reverend Michaels came to the door, smiling.

“You can tell them we haven’t done anything yet,” Reverend chuckled.

“Sir, if that information has to be given, I’m begging you to do it. They won’t tar and feather you.” Carl was on target.

“Honestly Collin, everything is ready. The bakery has a nice cake for the small reception, and we have the beverages and sweet tea ready to go. You can tell the ladies they are in good hands.”

Carl and I knew everything was fine. Having the Reverend verify it might make Beth a little less concerned. Probably not. Carl did confide in me that he had four empty cans to tie to the back bumper of the truck when we left. I thought he would.

I peeked into the house before we walked in. The girls were sitting at the table talking with a bowl of chips and an almost empty dip bowl. Four empty bottles were standing guard making sure the dip disappeared.

“Hi Guys,” Cindy slurred a bit. “Come join us.”

Carl put his arm around Cindy and then patted her butt. “Soon, baby,” she smiled.

I put my arm around Beth, she turned in the barstool and wrapped her legs around me.

“Thank you, guys, for going to see how things are going. I know the Reverend has done this dozens of times, but this is my first, and last. And Cindy, you have been wonderful. Putting up with my moods and everything.” Carl looked at the girls, then at me.

“I tell Collin every morning and night that I love him,” she defended her position.

“That’s true,” I said. “Last night she almost forgot to untie me from the headboard.”

“COLLIN VICTOR! HUSH!” Carl and I were busting a gut.

Cindy and Carl left and Beth and I straightened the kitchen. I told her I would take the trash out, she went for her shower. When I got back, Beth was brushing her hair. I walked up behind her and put my hands on her shoulders.

“Isn’t this how we got into trouble last night?" I teased.

“Mmmm, yes. And it was wonderful as always. You make me so happy in so many ways, Baby.” Beth rubbed my hand on her shoulder.

The morning of the wedding, Beth went to Cindy’s to get ready. She wanted to try to keep some traditions. The groom can’t see the bride before the ceremony. She had something old, something new, something borrowed, something blue. I never even got a glimpse of her dress. When I asked Cindy, she just smiled.

I met Carl at the church. The boy does clean up nice. We were talking in the outer and Reverend came in. We were all smiling.

“I didn’t come in to make sure you were here, I wanted to let you know we are having a little electrical trouble with the organ. Teddy Garner is working on it. It won’t be long.” He left the room.

“Collin, do you think the Reverend would snow us? I just got this funny feeling.” Carl did seem concerned.

“I don’t think so, but I’m sure he’ll work it out. I hope.” I sat on a chair.

About twenty minutes later, we heard Mrs. Winston start to play the organ. I walked out with Carl right behind me. I froze.

Mrs. Winston started the bridal entrance. Beth walked out of the back of the Church and froze as well. There wasn’t an empty seat in the Church, so much for our simple quiet wedding.

Reverend Michaels stood at the altar holding the Bible. I stood next to him, shaking. Beth walked to the altar, I could tell through her veil she was crying. Beth was following her, and she was crying.

When they got to the altar, Beth gave her bouquet to Cindy, we faced the Reverend. As he greeted the congregation, I could hear Beth sobbing. If we looked at each other, she started to cry.

Reverend Michales had us face each other. Carl stood beside us holding the rings on a red velvet pillow. We recited our vow as best we could. I was shaking, Beth was crying. We had to hold the other's hand steady as we put the rings on.

“By the power invested in me by God and the state. I now pronounce you husband and wife. Collin, you may kiss your bride.”

I lifted Beth’s veil, she was gorgeous as never before. We embraced and kissed.

“Ladies and gentlemen, please rise. May I introduce you to Mr. and Mrs. Collin Knite.”

The congregation erupted in cheers and applause. Then from the doorway came this long howl. Beta had to get his two cents worth in. Everyone started laughing and clapping again, Mr. Intruder made an exit, stage left.

Mrs. Winston began to play the exit for the bride and groom. They threw enough rice at us to start our own rice shop. We went to the building next to the Church. The cake was huge, and there was more food than you could put on a football field.

Beth and I visited every table and every person. They had envelopes marked for the Church. They said that Reverend Michaels was sure we would want it that way. We did.

Some of the young kids in the parish had a band. They played and people danced, they were darned good. They played a soft song for Beth and me. I held her as we strolled in a circle, she was sobbing. She put her head on my shoulder, which brought a round of applause.

Everyone was having a good time. Mrs. Michaels came up to Beth and me. “The back door is unlocked. It’s right behind you. Get outta here. Congratulations!” We snuck out the back door.

I helped Beth with her bridal dress into the truck. She showed me a bottle of champagne and two glasses. The glasses were etched Beth and Collin Forever. I got in and we headed for the house.

“I’m sorry I cried so much. But, Collin, I have never been happier in my life. I love you, my husband,” she cuddled next to me.

“Beth, you are the only woman I have ever loved. Thank you for being my wife and loving me,” she kissed my cheek.

I pulled into the driveway and hit the button for the garage door. Beth patted my arm.

“Collin, look.” By the front door were two more bottles of champagne. We just started to laugh.

I put the truck into the garage then Beth and I went to the front door. She had the bottle and glasses from Cindy and Carl. So, we decided to set the two bottles on the side. I carried my bride over the threshold and set her down gently. Then I retrieved the two bottles from the porch.

I carried Beth into the bedroom. We embraced and kissed. A long soft loving kiss.

tiine02
Online Now!
Lush Cams
tiine02

“Let’s get freshened up first, please. There is a box on the bed, please wear it tonight,” Beth purred.

“That works for me.” I headed for the shower. With the surprise of a filled Church and all of the people at the Church Hall afterward, I was looking forward to a hot shower and shave. As many nights Beth and I have had together, I was so looking forward to our special night.

Fresh out of the shower, I was intrigued by the box on the bed. I made sure my hair was as neat as possible and my aftershave wasn’t overpowering. I opened the box. Inside were a white pair of slippers, white satin boxers, and a black satin robe. I’ve never worn satin, but it’s what Beth wants. I went into the living room.

“Oh, yes. That is just how I hoped it would look on you. It’s perfect. I can tell you feel a little funny in satin, don’t you?” she giggled. “There’s a reason.” Beth left the room.

I put on some romantic music and set up the champagne. I used the bottle and glasses from Cindy and Carl, I’m sure Beth will tell them. I was just relaxing when Beth came into the living room.

Her hair curled around her face as it cascaded to her shoulders. Her makeup was a little darker, the way I like it, her lipstick glistened. She was wearing white satin heels and a white satin robe and part of her wedding veil. She didn’t walk, she floated into the living room, her perfume more intoxicating than ever. She looked radiant.

Beth sat next to me. “Thanks for waiting to pop the champagne. I was pretty sure you would.”

“This is such a special night. I want to do everything together with you. Ready?” She was giddy.

“You may fire when ready!” Beth laughed.

And the cork popped out of the bottle and landed across the room. None of the precious liquid was wasted. I poured her glass, then mine. We hooked our arms and had our first sip of our future. I couldn’t stop looking at my radiant wife. Wife! Wow!

We sipped a couple of glasses, guessing what our future would hold. A song we both liked a lot played and Beth and I danced in our living room. For us, it may as well have been a cloud. The song ended, but we still danced, holding each other as close as possible.

The bottle of champagne was empty. We decided to continue our wedding celebration in the bedroom. I set up the next bottle of champagne and then went to get Beth. We walked down the hall arm in arm. At the bedroom door, I picked her up carried her in, and gently set her on the bed.

“Baby, open the bottle. Let’s make a toast and one more vow to each other.”

The second cork landed in the drapes in the bedroom. Beth cheered as it flew across the room. She sat on the bed and held our glasses. Once filled, I sat next to her.

“Collin, go first, please,” she cooed.

“This glass of champagne is for my wife, Elizabeth Abigale Knite. I promise that everywhere I go my thoughts and my heart will be with you. I will love, respect, honor, and protect you until I draw my last breath.” We clinked our glasses and had a sip.

“This glass of champagne is to my husband, Collin Victor Knite. I promise to do everything possible to make your life full of happiness and love. I will give you everything I can, and deny you nothing.” We clinked our glasses again, sipped the champagne, and kissed.

When our glasses were empty, Beth asked me to fill mine again and wait.

Beth walked to the bed and had me stand up. She took a couple of steps back and stopped. She untied her robe and let it fall open. Beth was wearing a sheer bra trimmed in white satin with bikini panties to match. There was a glow around her.

“Collin, this is my gift to you. I belong to you and you, alone. I will always be by your side and faithful to you. I promise to always be here when my husband wants his wife.”

Beth walked back to me. She put her hand over mine and we raised the single glass together. I put the glass to my lips first, then I put it to hers. We stood there enjoying the beginning of our first night.

So far, Collin has told our story. But I want to tell you as Mrs. Knite about our wedding night.

Collin embraced me so gently, but it felt as though he had never held me so tight. When he kissed me, first he traced my lips with his finger, we always had eye contact. As he moved his lips closer to mine, I closed my eyes and felt his warm kiss flow through my body.

When he removed my bra, his touch sent shivers down my spine. He cupped my breasts, his hand felt so tender but so warm. His lips felt like fire as he sucked my breast. As he circled my nipple with his tongue, he made my “V” wetter. My breathing was becoming more rapid.

Collin’s hands slid down my sides, barely touching my skin. My flesh tingled as he kissed his way to my tummy. He put his hands inside of my panties and fondled my butt. Collin fondled me as he moved my panties from my waist down my legs. Kissing and touching me until they were on my feet.

I stepped out of my panties as Collin stood up. Now I get to remove his boxers. I took him in my arms, his hard rod pushing against me. I kissed his strong chest as I ran my hands over it. He reached over my shoulders and put his hands on my back. The warmth penetrated my body.

Collin ever so gently picked me up and laid me in our wedding bed. As he was getting in, I opened my arms and my legs waiting for him. He laid on top of me, kissing my lips and my neck. When he licked my neck, my body became nothing but goosebumps. His touches made me shiver with anticipation.

I felt his manhood touch my wet lips. Slowly he entered me and made me his wife. My heart pounded and my body arched to meet him. Collin held my shoulders until he was completely inside of me.

I could feel him touching every spot inside me. I was purring as he caressed my breasts and sucked my wanting breasts. Every part of my body inside and out was demanding his attention. When he began sliding his shaft in and out of me, he aroused every part of me.

Collin kissed me, caressed me, and loved me softly with his strong hands and manhood. I started panting as he increased the tempo of his vaginal stroking. I grabbed his butt and pushed it every time he would slide into me. Our breathing became erratic and beads of dampness tried to cool the heat.

His love shot into me as mine washed his strong shaft. He continued to fill me with his desire, and I returned his love with mine. Our bodies rose and fell to meet each other as our desire consummated our wedding. We collapsed from our love and desire for each other.

Collin covered us. I backed up touching his body as I did every night. He reached over me and held me. He held the breast that is over my heart. My protector. Our wedding day was ending, and our marriage was consummated, but our love was just beginning.

Departed Soul

Published 
Written by DepartedSoul
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments