Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The three of us got into the truck and headed for the house. Beta yawned the entire way. At the house, I helped Beth out of the truck as we watched Beta, tail dragging, head for his door and his room.

Beth brought our beer into the living room. It was almost dusk. We looked at each other and headed for the porch. The night sky was beautiful. So many colors as the blanket of the night covered the sun until tomorrow.

“This is a beautiful place, Collin. Do you know what your Grand Dad picked this place?”

“He was born here. My great-grandparents were given this parcel when the county was being settled. He is the one who drove the pins for reference. He was an accountant. His records were meticulously kept. My Grand Dad and my Dad were the same way. I guess it’s in my DNA.”

“You love this land, I always could tell. The way you take your coffee out on the back porch some mornings and just look. Your heart has walked every inch of the two hundred acres, hasn’t it?”

“Yes, Beth. I have never loved anything more than this place until you. You have shown me a different love, one that will last as long as the woods. Beta came from these woods and I guess Little Beta did too.”

“Yes, he wandered in one morning and stayed. I gave him your shirt for his bed, so he knew his dad had a good friend. You’re a good kind man, Collin Knite.”

We sat on the porch finishing our beer and another one. Night had claimed it time of the day. The night chorus was in full swing. Beth sat next to me and cuddled under my arm as she always does at times like this.

“I love you, Beth. I just can never find the right words to tell you. The words get stuck somewhere.” I felt stupid.

Beth’s hand touched my chin and had me turn to face her. “Collin, there is not a second that goes by when you are telling me you love me. Your tenderness, your help, your honesty, your strength.

That’s just starters. Your love for animals, not just Beta and his Daddy. I’ve never known a man like you, and there isn’t another man on this earth that I could love like I love you.”

“Beth, you make me a better man.” I leaned over and kissed her. Her face glistened in the moonlight. She tried to hide a yawn.

“Yes, it’s been an interesting day. I’m ready to get tucked in with you, Miss Beth.” She slapped my leg.

The activities of the day sent us to the land of dreams quickly. I stirred to check on Beth, her little butt was right against me. She was in blissful sleep. I put my head back on the pillow. Sleep followed right behind me.

Beta woke us up. He howls now and then, but not like tonight. It was a long howl, almost a demanding howl. Beth turned to me, she looked scared.

“Collin, what is it? Why is Beta howling like that? I never hear him or his Daddy howl like that. Colling, I’m scared.” Beth was clinging to me, she was shaking.

“Beth, this is it. This is the night I have planned and waited for. Stay inside.”

I jumped into my jeans and tee shirt. I went outside, I listened for Beta. His howl brought others into the woods. Their howl could be heard throughout the woods. I watched and I could see Beta and others crisscrossing in the deep woods and circling closer. Beta howls again.

I walked to the edge of the woods. I stood there watching the wolves' circle getting tighter. The howling was becoming a continual sound. I could hear Beta’s voice in the thick of it. The wolves began crossing back and forth again. They were hunting something. Then I heard Beta’s voice. One long howl and then he barked. He rarely barks four or five times in a row. He was telling me NOW, DAMNIT THROW THE SWITCH NOW!!!

I hit the fob and the woods lit up like a parking lot. The cameras were recording every movement and every sound. Beta and the wolves kept them at bay. In the background, I could see the three cars heading to the edge of the forest at full speed.

When Sheriff Jennings and Deputies Ed and Stan got out of their cars, the wolves left. Their job was done. Beta came to me and sat by my side panting for all he was worth. He lay on the ground whimpering and tired. Beth came out of the house.

“Oh my God, Collin what’s going on? What happened to Beta, is he alright?” Beth was shaking and scared. “Oh, shit, the Sheriff! Collin?”

“Beth, this is the night I planned for when I was in jail. All of the renovation was part of it. Sheriff Jennings is arresting Winger, Perkins, and Morton. Not to mention the mayor. They have been moving the property line pins so they could have the easement for the strip mall.

My, our property was standing in the way. That was the papers I had given Ralph to show to Judge Billings. This is more proof of the fraud and property theft. If Ralph thinks I should sue the bastards, I will. But there is something more important than Winger and these assholes.

Tomorrow, we will try to meet with the Reverand for our wedding. Every bad thing is behind me now. Now, we start our future together without anything hiding in a closet. Let’s go home.”

Beth and I walked back to the house, Beta was close behind. It was close to the witching hour, Beth looked at me with an apprehensive look. I gave her a reassuring smile.

“Beer or coffee, Collin?” Beth’s hand brushed my face.

“I think a beer is in order. I should be ashamed of myself, but I want to celebrate and gloat. Daddy forgive me.”

Beth went into the house. I heard her give Beta his treats, I’m sure he got an extra two or three. Or four. Beth came back to the porch with our beers and a saucer of salt. She put the beers and saucer on the little table and sat on my lap.

“I brought the salt for, let’s just say mean spirits. But I don’t know how to tell you how proud I am of you, Collin. All of this time you have been patiently preparing to bring them to justice. Your tenacity and planning are unlike anything I have ever seen.

LaurenNewton
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LaurenNewton

With everything you have and know and have done. Why did you pick me? I know Cindy invited us so we could meet, but why did you want me to stay? I’m, I’m just a girl in the county like a thousand others. Me?” Beth started to tear up.

“Beth, Dad, and I were standing with my Mom in the hospital. We both knew she wouldn't come home to us. She was only going Home. Dad told me, ‘One day you will meet a girl. She will thrill you with her smile and her charms. Her eyes will entice you, her figure will taunt you. You may enjoy her company for a while, but she won’t be yours to keep. Don’t look for your future, she will find you. That’s how I met your Mom. She found me.’

"Beth, you found me. I love you.” I held her in my arms.

We heard footsteps. Beth went to move, but I kept her on my lap. It was Sheriff Jennings.

“I saw the light on,” he said.

“You are always welcome Sheriff, I prefer Sunday dinner, I must admit.” Beth hid her face and giggled.

“All of those letters from jail. You knew all along. I am going to the High Court to have your record cleared of any wrongdoing. Even a parking ticket. Thank you and good luck.” He walked off.

Beth and I finished our beer. We decided to go to bed. I locked up and watched Beth walk down the hall to the bedroom. I wasn’t far behind. She was in the bathroom, I undressed and got into bed. When she came out, I watched her undress. The woman that would be my wife.

She got into bed and scooted her bare butt against me. I put my arm across her side and caressed her warm breast. Her fragrance drifted through my head, her soft body against mine, holding her full breast. Who could be richer?

“Collin? Are you awake?”

“Yes, Baby. Why?”

Beth rolled on her right side to face me. The look in her eyes and the expression on her face was pure love. She gently stroked my right cheek. I took her hand and kissed it, she did the same to her hand.

Beth put my hand on her breast and looked deep into my soul. “Your woman is here when you want her. We belong to one another.” Her voice, her voice has a way of reaching my very soul. Dad was right. She will find you.

“Take what is yours, my husband. And give me what I need as you always do. Take your wants and desires from a woman who wants to feel her man inside of her. Leave your love inside me.”

Beth licked her lips. As I went to kiss her, she licked mine. We kissed long and passionately. I pulled her to me and she guided my cock between her legs. We were on our side, kissing, touching and I was feeling the softness of the woman I wanted.

We rolled together, Beth was beneath me. I moved between her open legs, the head of my cock touching her pussy lips. I caressed her large tits and sucked them. She ran her fingers through my hair, and when my tongue licked her nipple, she moaned and pushed my head against her tit.

I held her tits and kissed her. My cock slid into her waiting pussy. Beth groaned as she felt my need to penetrate her. She pulled her knees up so I could go deeper. Our bodies touched and she inhaled enjoying the feeling of being filled.

I started to stroke in and out of her. My balls slapped her firm ass cheeks. Beth was breathing heavily, and her sweet pussy was wetter than it had ever been. I pulled my cock out and rubbed her swollen clit with it. Beth whimpered as my cock stroked across her clit.

I slid my cock into Beth again, she purred with delight as I filled her wanting pussy again. Now I stroked in and out of her as enjoyed sucking her tits and nibbling on her hard nipples. When I was fully in her, I would stop and Beth would rub her clit against me and moan with pleasure.

Her body’s fragrance and softness were overtaking my senses. I started pounding in and out of Beth. She whimpered and purred as my cock slammed into her tender flesh. I squeezed her tits and sucked on them. Beth pushed her hips up to meet mine.

I put my arms under her legs and pushed them to her tits. I held her tits and sucked them as my cock slammed into her and the head would ram her cervix at times. Beth was panting and groaning. She was pumping me as much as I was pumping her. She held me in her by wrapping her legs around my waist.

I grabbed a hand full of hair, shoved my cock into her without mercy, and left it there for her to rub her clit against. I pulled her hair and slammed my lips against hers. Beth started panting and groaning while our lips were locked, harder and harder she moaned and groaned.

Then I felt her cum splatter on my balls. I kept pounding her as she squirted stream after stream of cum soaking my balls and between her ass cheeks.

Beth grabbed my head and stared into my eyes. My cock still pounded her soaked pussy. She stared deep into my eyes, and that’s when my ball exploded. I pounded and pumped her pussy with every bit of strength that I had.

Stream after stream of cum loaded her pussy. Beth was smiling and her expression said she wanted more. I pounded her and shot cum into her until I collapsed on top of her. I was panting and sweating. I tried to rise up and not crush her, but she pulled me back down.

My face was on fire, sweat poured from my body onto hers. My balls ached, and my cock was going limp. Beth wrapped her arms around me and kissed my shoulder. I could barely move. I felt her hot breath rapidly flowing across my neck and back. I tried to roll on our side, but Beth stopped me.

“The man I love and want just took me as his. I am a woman that belongs to her man, now. I will never leave his side. I am his whenever and however he wants me."

Departed Soul

Published 
Written by DepartedSoul
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments