Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The next morning, I brought our coffee into the bedroom. The look on Beth’s face was a contented woman. She looked happy and peaceful. I have never seen a glow on her face like this before.

“Good morning, Baby. I brought our coffee,” I smiled as I handed her cup.

“Good morning, Sweetheart. Collin, thank you so much for yesterday. I don’t know how to react. I love you deeply and you want me for your wife. Last night, you took me body and soul. They belong to you forever. I hope I can be everything for you forever.”

“Beth, as far as I’m concerned, you are my wife now. I know we haven’t seen Reverend Michaels, but we’ll get there. I could not live without you. And last night was so magical, but not just that. I need you as a person, the person you are.”

“Collin, I’ve been thinking this morning. I want to work until this mess is over. Maybe I would hear something we can use. Okay, I admit, I want to show my ring off.” Beth blushed.

“That’s a good idea, but you can quit whenever you want.” We knew things could get rough.

The following days went by without a problem. Beta seemed a bit edgy, but maybe he had a girlfriend. Some of them can make a guy edgy. Beth went to work without incident, and everything was quiet in the woods.

Beth and I made an appointment with Reverend Michaels. We wanted a small church wedding. I knew he was going to give me the razz about not being in Church. Beth went every week, and Beta and I waited outside usually. Once in a while, I would join her.

The good Reverend said we would meet in his office. When we went there, Beta was with us. I told him to wait outside but Reverend Michaels said all of God’s creatures were welcome. Well, Beta walked in and sat down right next to Beth. What am I second fiddle?

Beth and the Reverend talked about the ceremony—the bridesmaid, the best man, and then on and on. I was the ‘um-huh’ guy. That’s fine, I want Beth to have her wedding. I would get the best part. This is my first and last time. I truly love Beth.

All of the plans were drawn up. We had two weeks to change anything. Beth just wanted Cindy as her bridesmaid, and Carl would be my best man. Beta? I don’t know, he may be busy that day.

I promised Reverend I would attend on Sunday. Now, I have to be there. I promised Beth and the Reverend.

Sunday came around, and a beautiful day it was. Everyone was mingling outside of the Church and telling Reverend Michaels what a wonderful sermon it was. And it was. Carl and I were talking about hunting this winter when Beth called. In that certain voice a woman has that means nothing good was going to happen.

“Collin?” She pointed to Beta sitting next to Tammy, Frank and Helen’s young daughter.

“OOPS!”I walked briskly over to the scene.

“Hi Chuckie, how are you?” This was Winger’s kid. He was in school with Tammy Unnerstall, Frank and Helen’s young daughter.

“She pushed me. I didn’t do anything,” Tammy protested.

“I did not you liar,” Chuckie snapped. He is a known bully.

Winger walked over and looked at me. “You animal tried to bite my Chuckie. What are you gonna do about it?”

I know Winger was in with the mall group. I had to be careful. “Well, I see my PET sitting next to Frank’s daughter, and I don’t see any blood on you.”

“Are you callin’ me a liar, Knite?” Winger bellowed.

“No, just stating what I’m seeing. I’m not accusing anyone. Tammy, why don’t you go to your Mom and Dad?” She left. I smiled at Winger.

“Well, I’m gonna have animal control put that animal down,” he was getting madder.

“For what?” I asked.

“Attaching my boy,” he was very mad.

“Well, Winger, all I can say is I have my PET’S registration with the county and a health certificate from the vet. And I see he is still sitting in the same spot,” I smiled.

“We’ll see about that,” Winger swung at me. I just stepped aside.

“Tried to hit me, did ya,” Winger crabbed. Just then another person stepped into the picture.

“Ya know, Winger. You have always been a pain in the ass in this community. I saw the entire thing. Go home you big blow hard before I arrest you for peace disturbance,” Sheriff Daniels said.

“Sorry about that Collin. Are you okay with it?” he reached down and patted Beta on his head.

“I’m fine. I’m sorry about the ruckus. Thank you for being here, Sheriff,” we shook hands and he left.

I told Beta to follow and I went to get Beth. She was standing with a group of ladies from the Church. They were saying what a bully Winger was and on and on. Beth smiled at me and patted Beta. He woofed and walked off. Maybe he had a date.

“Beth, that’s what I was talking about. Some people involved in this mess may try to get you to react. Walk away, don’t let them get to you. I have complete faith in you. It won’t be much longer and this insanity will be over, I promise you. Ralph is going to court next week when the case is called. That will stir a lot of anger.”

Beth and I went home, Beta was relaxing on the front porch when we pulled up. At least we got a tail wagging for recognition. But it was something. The day was warm and getting warmer. Beth looked so pretty in the sunlight.

“Honey, would you be interested in a day by the little pool in the river? We can make a couple of sandwiches and bring our little cooler. You could bring my favorite bathing suit. You know, the one with the tan lines,” Beth gave me her sultry smile.

“I know exactly which suit you're talking about. But only if you bring MY favorite suit. You know the one what accentuates your,” I broke in.

“If you keep talking like that, we won’t get to the pool, Miss Hot Bod,” I whistled at her.

“You started it and I bet you’re flexing your muscle now,” she purred.

“I’ll get the cooler ready, would you make the sandwiches or snacks, please?”

“Baby, I have to make sandwiches, you can have your ‘snacks’ anytime you want,” Beth cooed and walked toward the front door.

LustFullTransXTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LustFullTransXTS

Thirty minutes later, we were heading for the pool in the little river. Beth drives me nuts when she wears a long-sleeved shirt with the sleeves rolled up. But it covers her shorts, the illusion is nothing on the bottom.

I threw the blanket on the ground and straightened it, Beth sat on the corner, her shirt opened just at the bottom of her shorts and her legs stretched out. If Eve had looked like Beth, she would have had more than Cain and Able.

She has a little radio that gets the local stations, but it’s fun to have along. We opened our beverages and just enjoyed the streams of sunlight peering through the trees. Once in a while a little breeze would pass by and cool the dampness of our foreheads.

Beth got up and turned away from me. She kicked off her shoes and slowly lowered her shorts and kicked them back in my direction. She slowly ran her right leg up her left leg and back down. She reached behind her and ran her hands down her back stopping to accentuate her hips. I’m drooling.

Next, she exposed part of her shoulders. She looked back at me with that certain smile of hers. Then blew me a kiss. Her shirt slowly exposed her back but stopped just short of showing her sweet round ass cheeks. I could chew through a railroad nail now.

Beth walked toward the pool with her shirt still teasing me. I got up and threw off my shoes, tee shirt, and shorts. I started walking towards her, she turned her head and mouth “No no’’. When I stopped, she smiled and took a couple of steps closer to the water, then turned again.

She was about two feet from the water’s edge. She turned her head, smiled her certain smile, and dropped her shirt, then slowly walked into the water. She motioned for me with her finger behind her head. I ran to her and wrapped my arms around her beautiful naked body.

Beth wrapped her arms around mine, then reached for my head and pressed it against hers.

“Oh, Collin,” she purred. “This is so wonderful. The sun peeking at us through the trees, the little river beckoning to us, your arms around me, make me feel so warm and wanted. I love your touch and being your woman,” Beth sighed a sigh of contentment.

I turned Beth around and we embraced. The feel of her body and large tits pressed against me made my cock rock hard. We moved into the pool where the water was just over tits. My cock was between her legs and our lips were locked together.

Beth nestled her head on my shoulder and neck, she was starting to pant. I could hear her breathing and feel her warm breath against my neck. I put my arms under her legs and lifted her just high enough to match my cock head.

I let Beth slide down my cock until our bodies touched. She gyrated her hips in slow circles. She held my neck tighter, inhaled deeply and when she exhaled, she moaned Oh, Collin, mmmm, then squeezed my waist with her legs. Beth whimpered.

Beth was started to cum. Even in the water, I could feel her warm sex juice dripping around my pulsing cock. She pushed up and down on my cock purring and cooing. As her pussy tightened around my shaft, I could feel her drawing the cum from my aching balls.

Beth’s face was nestled by my neck. I heard her breathing becoming rapid. Her grip around my neck and waist tightened as did the grip on my cock. She continued pushing herself up and down on me, then at one point, she stopped with my cock buried in her wet pussy.

With one more sharp inhale and long low groaning exhale, Beth was lost in her orgasm. Feeling her pussy pulse around my cock started my balls to boil. I lifted Beth up and down on my cock as I shot my first stream of cum into her.

“Uh-huh, yes,” Beth moaned as another stream of cum blasted into her.

When her pussy had sucked all of the cum, I had, I held her tightly against my body. We could still feel the sun on our shoulders and the cool water flowing around us. The clear water washed away any trace of our love affair.

I didn’t want to let her go. Her ass fit in my arms as though it was custom-made. Her tits pushed against my chest giving me the strength to breathe, her head fit perfectly on my shoulder. Her soft limbs hold me in our place in the universe.

As reality slowly disturbed our euphoric daydream, Beth snuggled closer to me.

“Collin, I think I’m starting to wrinkle. I don’t know how long we have been in the water.”

“Beth, being with you, part of me has gotten used to going from starched straight to wrinkled,” I squeezed her butt.

“When he fell out, I was afraid I would sink,” she giggled.

“Woman, what AM I going to do with you?” I squeezed her to me.

“Mmmm, the same thing you did here, only in bed,” Beth giggled.

We got out of the water and retrieved Beth’s shirt. We had a guard on the blanket. Beta joined our little erotic picnic.

We dressed and opened the cooler and the little food basket. I saw Beth give something to Beta. I should have known she would be prepared for a picnic crasher.

“Does he have enough water,” I was kidding Beth.

“Oh, yes. I have a bowl that you can use to get it for him,” She just smiled. I lost the ball somewhere.

The air was cooling, the sun was setting, and I could tell Beth was getting chilly. She looked at me, then down at her hard nipples. I just smiled.

Beth gave me one of those ‘girl’ looks, “See, I’m more than just a pretty face. I’m a weather forecaster as well. It’s going to be a cool evening,” she stood there with her hands on her hips. Then she started laughing.

When we got into the house, it felt nice and warm even though the air conditioner was on, but not running. I helped Beth put our picnic things away, she was still in her shirt and shorts. This isn’t helping. Then I heard my phone buzz, it was Ralph.

“Are you burning the midnight oil, Ralph?”

“Yes, in a way. Collin, I am going in front of the judge tomorrow instead of waiting for the court date. I talked with him, Judge Billings, he’s a fair man. I am going to him as amicus curiae, a friend of the court. This tells him I am not representing the defense or the plaintiff. I am only introducing pertinent evidence for the case. Your name does not come up in the proceeding.”

“That’s great Ralph. I don’t know how I’ll repay you. You were always there for Dad, good or bad. Thank you.” The call ended.

Published 
Written by DepartedSoul
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments