Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Collin Remembering

I always looked forward to Cindy’s summer party. That’s where I met Beth. When I walked into the basement, she was standing by the foot of the stairs. I had to peek down the white blouse she was wearing, very nice. The rest of her outfit consisted of a form-fitting pair of pants and short heels. I thought to myself, the guy she’s with must be a gorilla. A girl this cute could not be alone.

I went to the bar to get a drink, and when I turned to leave Beth was standing there.

“Pardon me. I didn’t mean to step in front of you. Can I get a drink for you?” slow down my heart.

“Sure, but you didn’t step in front of me. I was behind you, and, yes, would you grab a beer for me, please,” her voice couldn’t help being sensuous.

“My name is Collin, and may I ask yours?” Heart, behave.

“My name is Beth. Nice to meet you,” that voice again.

That’s when Cindy interrupted. “I was wondering how long it would be before you two met. You have something unique in common.” When Cindy smiles, her face just glows. She looked at me.

“Okay,” I said, “let me go off the wall. You’re a nyctophile? Right?” I chuckled.

Beth looked at Cindy. They started to giggle. Then Beth said, “You’re correct. It started with my having narcolepsy. I was seeing a doctor, but I realized how much I loved the night. How about you?”

“Ever since I can remember, I have loved the night and dark. It drove my parents nuts. My Dad once told me I couldn’t be buried in the family mausoleum, I’d be too happy there,” That brought a laugh.

Beth and I spend time mingling with the people. It’s so nice to be around happy people. You don’t see that too often. I couldn’t help always looking at Beth. When she would catch me looking at her, she would blush.

We continued to enjoy the group when I saw a door to a small room. I tapped Beth and motioned with my head toward the room. She smiled and nodded. We “talked” our way to the small room. The door was unlocked, and we smiled at each other. It was the furnace room.

I opened the door just enough for Beth to slip through. I followed right behind her and quietly closed the door.

The room was very dark, but we had no trouble finding each other. I held Beth close to me, her perfume filled my head, and her body felt so good next to me. Through the darkness, our lips easily found each other. Hers were soft and moist. When I kissed her neck, Beth sighed and pushed her pelvis against me.

“Mmmm,” she said, acknowledging my hard cock.

I slid my hands up the back of her blouse and unhooked her bra. Her heavy tits had to be thankful, my hands were. I kissed her and fondled her tits. She was unzipping my pants to get to my cock. She fondled it through my briefs. Beth moaned in delight.

She unbuttoned her blouse, but we didn’t know where to hang it. This is a furnace room and probably not dusted often. She pulled my briefs just low enough to grab my balls. I felt my cock jerk in anticipation. I pushed her pants and panties down past her hot ass. I was fondling her tits, she was pulling on my cock we were past the point of no return.

“Collin, I want you,” she guided my cock between her legs.

Beth was so wet, sliding between her pussy lips felt wonderful. I wished I could have put it in her right then. I pulled away from Beth and turned her around. My cock, wet from her pussy juice slid between her ass cheeks. I firmly grabbed her tits, Beth was moaning and pushing against me.

She bent over, and my cock had no trouble sliding into her. Beth groaned with joy as she was being filled by my cock. I slowly pumped in and out of her wanting pussy, Beth started to pant, and I had a feeling she was about ready to cum.

I used one hand to reach between her legs and rub her clit. Beth let out a yelp and began slamming her ass against me. Her pounding on my cock and her mewing and purring, I couldn’t wait. My cock soaked her pussy in thick cum. Our sex juices mixed, and I continued to pour cum into her pussy.

I unloaded every ounce of cum into her. The way she started squirting, I was sure she had released all of hers. I held her by her waist so we stayed connected. We were panting and groaning from the exertion.

As my limp cock slid from inside of her, Beth moaned with disappointment. She stood up and turned around. We held our bare bodies together and kissed a long and passionate kiss. As I reached for her panties and pants, I pulled a handkerchief from mine. I gently placed the cloth between Beth’s legs and pulled her clothing up to where she could reach them.

“That was very sweet, Collin. Thank you. You are a wonderful lover,” she kissed me again.

I had pulled my pants up and zipped them. I embraced Beth. “You are magnificent. I have never felt the way you make me feel.”

“It’s us and the darkness, Collin. The touching and not seeing made our emotions stronger,” she said. “Do you think we can sneak back out?”

“I don’t know. I hope Cindy has lowered the lights and put on the sexy lights as she calls them,” I chuckled.

Beth laughed, “I need more of you and our darkness,” then she hugged my cock through my pants.

A hushed voice grows a little louder.

“Collin? Collin! Collin, it’s Cindy. Cindy Evans. You’re home! I’m so glad to see you,” Cindy’s heart was always kind.

“Yes, yes, I guess I am home. I have some unfinished business. The house looks wonderful. They did a good job. Looks like it did when Dad built it for Mom. I was their housewarming gift, of sorts. This is the only home I have ever known. I don’t even know how they adopted me.”

“Have you seen Beth? She has been so lonely after you had to leave. She stayed in the house like you told her to do. She has a folder full of receipts from the upgrades on the house. She was like a drill sergeant, kind but firm to the workers and general contractor,” Cindy was proud of her little sister.

“No. My lawyer finally proved I was innocent of assault with intent to do great bodily harm. The asshole grabbed the two-by-four and swung at me. I grabbed it and smashed the side of his skull open. Hutchinson found the people who saw it happen, and they finally confessed to the truth. The judge let me out a month later. That was two months ago.”

“Well, you need to see Beth. She is living in your house, missing you. Sometimes, she breaks down when she’s alone. But I can tell. We were always close,” Cindy was a great friend.

JolieCarla
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JolieCarla

“Maybe, I’ll just let her have the house when all of this, this business is done. She would have it free and clear,” My depression and missing Beth was surfacing.

“COLLIN KNITE, THAT WOMAN HAS BEEN IN THAT HOUSE WAITING FOR YOU TO COME BACK AND MAKE IT A HOME AGAIN. Don’t you understand, Collin? You’re her life,” Cindy’s being firm was pounding it home.

“Cindy, I swear to you, I will check out of my hotel tomorrow and come back. I’ve died every day without her. There were times I thought, 'Just fuck it and give up.' Then I looked at her picture that I have always had. I found my strength,” I had never admitted that to anyone.

“If you say you will be home tomorrow, I believe you. But I am not going to tell Beth. I’m going to let love do the work. Collin, Beth never dated much, but she was a happy girl. When she met you, her world exploded in love and happiness. When you had to leave, she was devastated. Her world collapsed under her heart. Everyone could tell it. Be ready for an explosion from her.”

Cindy got in her car and left. I stayed for a while looking at the house. Should I have sworn to Cindy? I would be here tomorrow. I can’t stay away.

Collin Remembering.

“Beth, I do have electric lights,” I had to admit it, “I had them recessed in the ceiling to give the impression that there aren’t any.”

“They did a good job. But so far, it seems as though you do your best work in the dark,” Beth cooed. “Your warm hands would be welcomed on a cold night, as far as that goes any night, Mr. Knite,” I reached out and embraced Beth.

“Your soft, warm body would feel good against a guy any time of year. The mornings may still have a chill, especially here in the woods,” I whispered to her.

“Not with you around,” she teased. We kissed a long passionate kiss.

I reached under her blouse and unsnapped her bra. Beth nipped my ear.

“You remembered,” she purred.

“Some parts. But before the night ends, I hope to know every wonderful part of Miss Beth Evans.” I was unbuttoning her blouse, and she was fondling my cock through my pants.

“I remember this part very well,” Beth said as she unzipped my pants.

She put her hand down my briefs and wrapped her long fingers around my cock. I pushed her blouse from the shoulders and sucked her tit. I pushed her pants and panties down past her sweet, warm ass cheeks.

“Mmmm, so far our memories seem to be very good.” I slid my cock between her legs. “Ahh, yes. That’s what I mean.” Beth cooed.

I removed her blouse and bra. Then I helped her out of her pants. She pulled off my top and almost pushed me out of my pants. Beth looked at me as she ran her tongue over her moist lips. Our lips met, then our tongues. Beth was gliding back and forth over my cock made wet from her excitement.

“Collin, I don’t think I can stand on my own anymore. I’m, ah, you’re making me feel so weak. Your arms are so strong. Hold me.”

I reached for her ass cheeks. They fit in my hands perfectly. I lifted Beth just off of her feet; she reached for my cock and guided it into her hot wet pussy. She moaned as my cock slowly entered her.

“Mmmm, every part of you is so strong.” Beth pushed her clit against me and moaned.

We stayed in that position for a while. I walked over to the bed and lowered Beth onto the black sheet. She whimpered when my cock slid from her. I knelt on the floor and held her legs in my hands. I pushed her legs back. Beth was watching as I lightly touched her pussy with my tongue.

“Collin,” she whispered as my tongue slid up and down, separating her pussy lips. Her nectar is so sweet, and she is so feminine. When she placed her legs on my shoulders, I firmly caressed her large tits. Beth groaned as she approved my oral advances.

Beth raised her arms over her head giving me full access to her tits. I massaged them firmly and rolled her hard nipples between my fingers. Sliding my tongue across her pussy lips and darting it in and out of her wet opening brought sighs and moans from my lover.

Beth’s breathing became more rapid, she began to squirm from my touches. When my tongue would slide over her hard clit, Beth would push her pussy against my mouth. She quivered and moaned from the sensations.

I could taste more of her pussy juice as she began to pant and groan. I firmly milked her tits and pinched her nipples. I sucked her clit into my mouth and rapidly flicked my tongue across it. Beth moaned louder and squirmed more. She inhaled deeply then yelped as her pussy squirted her cum in my mouth and all over me.

I continued to lick her pussy and milk her tits as her orgasm peaked. She sighed, then melted into the bed sheets and pushed me away from her. Beth’s arms covered her tits and her pussy as if to deny me any further entrance.

I rolled her onto her back and moved her arms. Beth was staring into my eyes and slowly opened her legs to me. I moved over her, she guided my cock into her pussy. Her eyes closed, and she moaned as my cock slid into her.

We lay there locked together, kissing passionately. When our lips parted, she searched deep into my eyes. I caressed her tits and gently sucked them. I started to stroke in and out of her wet pussy, and she responded by pushing her hips to meet my stroking. I wrapped my arms around her and pumped her with long slow strokes. Beth’s breathing quivered feeling my cock sliding in and out massaging her pussy.

I felt my cum boiling in my balls. I put her legs on my shoulders, now I could slide my cock into her pussy. I was stroking her faster and harder. Beth was moaning and purring, and my cock pumped deeper into her.

It wasn’t long before the first load exploded from my cock and covered the inside of her pussy. Beth whimpered and cooed as my cum flowed down her pussy wall. I wanted to cum on her tits, but her pussy left so tight, I couldn’t pull out. I emptied my balls into her.

I tried not to crush her. She had taken all of my strength from every part of me.

Beth whispered to me. “Lay on top of me, Collin. I want to feel our bodies touching. I want to feel our sex mix inside of me.”

I lowered myself, and, as our bodies touched, I could feel the beads of exhaustion from both of us. She wrapped her legs around my waist trying to keep up connected, but the strength was gone, and she was finished with my cock. I slipped from inside of her. We could feel the small pool of love on the bed, between her soft ass cheeks.

“Beth, you are amazing,” I whispered to her. “Your love is so soft, yet so strong.”

“I have a lover that gives all to me and takes very little. The pounding of your heart told me all I need to know,” she whispered back.

Departed Soul

Published 
Written by DepartedSoul
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments