Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The witching hour was approaching and the bottles were upside down in the chilling buckets. Sometime during the night, Carl and I decided that my life with Beth had been planned. He finally convinced Cindy that he had to go to work in the morning.

He gently nudged Cindy to the door. I stayed out of it. I hoped Beth would call off tomorrow, I mean today. He got Cindy to the door and twenty minutes later, got her in the car. Five minutes of waving goodbye and they were on their way. Beth closed the door and jumped into my arms.

“I am so happy, happy, happy. My man wants me forever just like I want him. In my life, in my arms, and in my bed. I love you Collin – what is your middle name? You have never told me,” Beth had that inquisitive expression.

“Well, I didn’t know your middle name until tonight and I love it. Mine is Victor. It doesn’t flow well, but it’s mine. Do you still love me?” I was teasing.

“I wouldn’t care whatever it was. I love the man and the name. He is my protector and my lover,” Beth cooed.

“Honey, I didn’t want to bring it up when they were, but I got a message from Ralph. He wants us to meet tomorrow morning, actually this morning at ten. He sounded very positive. I don’t want this business getting out. I know I can trust you. I’m not saying anything against Carl and Cindy, I hope you understand.”

“Collin, I trust you explicitly. I know how important this is to you. You said it might get ugly. Never forget that your future wife stands on your right side forever. Our hearts are one. That’s our strength.

We talked a little longer, then went to bed.

At ten o’clock I was standing in front of Gwen’s desk, and she was giving me a perturbed look.

“Good morning, Gwen. I have a ten o’clock appointment with Mr. Donovan. How have you been?

“Don’t give me that ‘how are you’, Collin Knite. I know damn good and well you would blown by me, appointment or not. And yes, he is expecting you, and yes you have an appointment. Do I have to show you the way in, too?” Gwen and I didn’t get along in school either.

“Collin, good morning. It’s good to see you. Please sit down. Get comfortable this may take some time. If we go too long, I’ll have Gwen order lunch.”

“Thanks for taking this on, Ralph. I hope I have given you enough evidence to make a run at the judge. If things get stupid, there are copies in two other places, not in town. I hope to have more evidence in the not-too-distant future.”

“I don’t need to tell you about staying within the realms of the law. You were unjustly accused before, but that doesn’t mean they won’t use that against you,” his tone was serious.

“I am doing nothing that the Sheriff could conceive as unlawful. I had time to do some reading.”

Ralph and I got down to brass tacks. We went over every photo and graph that I had given him. He was pleased. After our meeting, Ralph said he would be taking this to court. It is on the docket for two weeks from now. We just have to be careful and patient. I swore to stay clear of trouble.

Beth was on pins and needles when I got home. She made a sandwich and brought a beverage for us. We sat at the table and I told her what Donovan had said. She gave me a big smile when I told her he was going to present the evidence to the court. She asked what we should do now. I told her to lay low and keep our noses clean, especially mine.

“Beth, I know you are a woman of your own. And you want to help with our home in every way you can. Let me just offer this to you. If you want to quit working, it is perfectly alright with me. I want you to know since my grandpa started building this house and acreage, he was very good with finances. So was my dad, and luckily that was passed on to me.

I am not saying you have to quit, I just want you to know the option is there. And I want you to be careful when you’re out in public without me. People may be mean to you to get you to react. I know you wouldn’t, I just needed to say it,” I reached for her hands.

“Collin, does that mean, I can’t kick them in the balls?”

“Yes, Honey, you can’t kick them in the balls,” we both had a good chuckle.

Beta came in and asked for his attention from both of us, then laid down. We were holding hands and just smiling at each other. Beta sneezed and scared both of us. I thought Beth was going to hang onto the ceiling fixture.

The three of us went out back. The day was beautiful, just a couple of puffy clouds passing by. Beta found something interesting and decided to follow it. Beth checked on the flowers she had planted some needed water. It was as though there was nothing wrong in the world.

“Collin, what do we do if he brings a girlfriend home and she is, ya know, in the family way?”

“Are you trying to tell me something, Beth?” my voice was shaking.

“No, silly. I just don’t know what we would do.”

“We’d make his room bigger. Come on beautiful, let’s walk a little before dinner.”

We took a short walk in the woods, I saw some dirt that was turned over with a shovel. I looked at Beth. “It won’t be long now, Baby,” I smiled.

Dusk was settling in by the time we returned to the house. Beth wanted to take her shower and freshen her makeup, so I told her I’d put dinner in the oven to warm up. I got a beer from the fridge and stared out the front window. I was wondering how this would all turn out. Beth knew I would go through hell and high water for our property.

Beth called from the bedroom. She said she was done in the shower and I could hop in. She was sitting at her vanity combing out her wet hair. I had to go over and kiss her. She turned to me, held my face, and kissed me gently. I headed for the shower.

The hot shower felt good, and combined with a hot shave, I was feeling very relaxed. Then I walked out of the shower. I was towel drying my hair and started to say something to Beth. That ended quickly.

I was looking at five feet five inches, soft brown hair, slightly gothic makeup covered in a sheer black robe, black thigh-high nylons, and heels. I hope she turned the heat down on the oven because she sure has turned up the heat in here.

ChristianNude1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ChristianNude1

I wrapped my towel around my waist. Beth said, “Don’t do that,” with that sultry voice of hers. She walked over and pulled the towel from my waist. She looked down at my stiffening cock and grinned.

“That’s the man that is going to make me his forever. But tonight, I am going to make him mine. Just a start on forever. Now, what’s the one thing a sexy man doesn’t want? Oh, I know. He doesn’t want to look through a sheer gown, he wants his woman naked. Yes, I’m sure of that.”

Beth slowly opened the gown and held it open. Her beautiful body was exposed. She turned away from me and let her gown slide down her back. She stopped at her waist and turned with a seductive expression on her face. She swayed her hips back and forth making the gown follow her motions. After a while, she put her arms down and the gown slid from her arms to the floor.

“I wonder if he would want his woman, lying on the bed waiting for him. Maybe – if she were lying on her back with her arms above her head. He could tie them to the headboard if he wanted, like this.

Or maybe, he would prefer having her lying there with her legs slightly spread. Just enough to entice him into the bed with her. Like this. Oh wait, I know. He might want her lying with her tummy on a pillow to make her more accessible.

From there, he could want her on her knees and elbows, which would put her butt up just about level with his cock if he were kneeling behind her. Which one does my man want?” Beth purred.

I approached the bed and pulled Beth’s ass to the edge. He knelt in front of her and kissed her inner thighs to her pubic hair then up the other leg and back down. She held my face as I buried it in her soft brown pubic hair. I licked her swollen clit just for a second. Beth jumped.

I lightly licked her pussy lips, just barely parting them. Beth cooed as my tongue touched her clit again. I pushed her legs higher so I had more access to her. I slid my tongue up and down between her pussy lips just enough to separate them. Beth groaned and pushed my head into her wet pussy.

I pushed her legs up higher. Now I could lick her from her tailbone to her clit and back. Beth was moaning in desire and squirming as I licked her. When I got to her tailbone and started back to her clit, I stopped and teased her tight hole with my tongue. Beth groaned and pushed my head against her sweet tight ass.

I began licking her harder and a bit faster. Beth’s breathing was becoming erratic. I reached up and firmly grabbed her tits and Beth groaned loudly. Squeezing her tits, I pinched her swollen nipples between my fingers. Beth yelped and put her hands over mine. I squeezed her tits again and Beth moaned in pleasure.

I pulled on her tits and tongued her pussy with long quick strokes. She groaned and squirmed, I held her down with my hands milking her tits as my tongue darted in and out of her dripping pussy. Her precum was hot and somewhat thick.

I sucked her clit into my mouth and then flicked it rapidly with my tongue. Beth was groaning and pushing her hips forcing her pussy into my mouth. Beth’s arms were pounding on the bed and her hips continued to shove her pussy to me.

I pinched her nipples and squeezed her tits, my tongue was flogging her clit, and Beth’s pussy couldn’t stop it. Her cum squirted from her pussy into my mouth and over my face. Beth squirmed and humped and more and more cum squirted from deep in her pussy.

She was panting and groaning. She yelled Oh my God, as her orgasm ravaged her body. Beth would pound on the bed then grab my head or my hands and pound the bed again. She grunted and groaned as her pussy squirted cum for me. Without warning, Beth collapsed onto the bed.

Her feet pushed me away from her. She curled into a ball purring and moaning Enough, enough, as her body trembled while her orgasm subsided. Her face was crimson, her body dotted with sweat trying to cool her from her sexual frenzy.

As her body slowed and her breathing eased, Beth looked at me with the expression of a woman sexually overcome. She was still slightly panting, but she smiled at me. She whispered, “Husband, you have taken my body, now finish. Take my soul,” and she rested her head on the pillow.

I crawled onto the bed. Beth uncurled her body and moved so her feet were close to me. She stared at me and opened her legs. I wrapped my arm around each leg and pulled her to me. Her legs were on my shoulders when I slid my cock into her waiting pussy. I pushed it into her until our bodies touched.

Beth watched me as I lowered myself onto her. I grabbed her tits and took turns sucking them. Beth moaned and pushed my face into her tit. I was sucking her tit and started to pump her pussy. Beth whimpered and wrapped her legs around my waist.

There was no way I could stop. I pounded her tender pussy with my swollen cock. Beth mewed every time by body slammed into her clit. Her sexuality was intoxicating. I relentlessly pounded in and out of her body. Beth humped back as her lust penetrated her body and her soul.

We were slamming into each other. I was sucking and nipping her nipples and tits. Beth grabbed the bed and hollered, "Now, Collin, now!" Beth’s pussy began to squirt her cum at the same time my cock blasted a load of cum into her.

The more I pounded into her and shot my cum, the more she squirted hers. Suddenly, we collapsed. We have released all of the sex juices we had, and there was no more strength. I laid down on top of her. We are molded together from the sweat trying to cool our bodies.

Beth and I lay still connected as one being panting and holding on to the other. My strength gave out and I slipped out of Beth. She whimpered as she felt my cock lose its strength.

I started to get out of bed and get the cloth for her, but she stopped me.

“No, Collin. I want to feel us. Please, lie next to me.”

I lay down by Beth. She rolled on her side and backed into me as she always does. I put my arm across her side and held her breast.

Her breathing was peaceful as she fell asleep.



Departed Soul

Published 
Written by DepartedSoul
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments