Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mark was outside on the patio having coffee when his brother, Tony, came outside.

“Did you sleep well?” Mark asked.

“Like a baby,” Tony laughed. “Of course, it might be because you’re looking at a seventy-two-year-old man who came three times last night.”

Mark grinned, “In three different holes, if I’m not mistaken.”

“Jesus, Mark, I’ve never experienced anything like that in my life. You know I had a great marriage and Elise and I were getting busy right up until she got sick. But, holy hell, dude!” Tony yelled.

“Jeez, Tony, wanna keep it down? The neighbors might hear ya. Then everyone is gonna wanna fuck that sweet little thing!” Mark chuckled.

Tony looked down at his crotch, “Well, would ya look at that? I’m getting hard just thinking about her.”

Mark said, “Yeah, well cool your jets, bro. You’re likely to give yourself a heart attack.”

“Spoilsport!” Tony said. “You are one lucky son of a bitch, you know that?”

“Yeah, well I was supposed to have her all to myself last night. So, don’t ever say I don’t share well,” Mark replied.

“Well then, baby brother, I owe you one. But I haven’t a clue how I will ever be able to repay you for that experience!” Tony admitted.

“Not necessary. I’m just glad it all worked out. And I’m glad we were able to make her fantasy come true as well,” Mark smiled, thinking about the excited look on Libby’s face when all three of them were touching her. Damn, she looked beautiful, all naked and eager like that.

Tony looked at Mark, “She wasn’t the only one whose fantasy came true last night. I’d say you and I had some ‘only in our wildest dreams’ moments too!”

While Mark and Tony were enjoying their coffee and conversation, Libby and Kent were snuggled up in bed, just waking up.

“Good morning, my beautiful wife,” Kent whispered gently in her ear.

“Mmm, good morning, my sexy husband,” she said back as she stretched her arms and let them land around his neck.

“Sore?” he asked, grinning.

Libby giggled, “A little, but not as much as I thought I’d be. But we are definitely giving anal sex a rest for a day or two.”

“I shouldn’t have let him take your ass, baby,” Kent said apologetically. “I’m sorry.”

“I’m not! It felt amazing! I just need to give it a few days to recuperate,” she laughed.

“Was being taken by three men at once as exciting as you thought it would be?” he asked.

Libby sighed, “Honestly? It was better than I imagined. And though I have no need to make that a regular menu item, it’d be okay if it showed up as a special every now and then.”

Kent laughed and pulled her in for a hug, “You’re amazing, you know that?”

Libby giggled and snuggled up to Kent. “So are you. I have to admit that I didn’t really understand why you wanted me to let another man use my body. But I’d be lying if I didn’t say that I am really enjoying this very much so far.”

“Are you content fucking Mark, baby? Or would you like to branch out a bit?” He asked earnestly.

“Who would I branch out with?” She asked in return. “I mean, Mark is the perfect guy for this. And his brother Tony is fun too. But who else would we be able to invite discreetly enough to use your wife?”

“Hypothetically, if I found someone else and it wasn’t awkward, would you be interested?” He was crossing his fingers mentally as he posed the question.

“Well, sure, I don’t see why not,” She responded without hesitation.

Kent smiled and kissed Libby on the forehead, “You’re such a good girl!”

A few days later, Kent suggested going for a walk to get ice cream. After buying two cones, they sat on the picnic table outside the ice cream shop enjoying their treat. Libby licked her ice cream seductively, while Kent just laughed, “You’re so naughty, Libby!”

“You love it when I’m naughty,” she said as she licked her lips.

“I do, very much!” he admitted.

“I like it, too,” A man called down from the window of his apartment above the ice cream shop.

Libby blushed, but Kent laughed and looked up to answer, “Dude, you have no idea just how naughty my wife can be!”

“Bring her up and show me!” the man called down in reply.

Libby’s eyes got huge when Kent said, “Sure, we’ll be right there!”

“What the hell, Kent?” Libby protested. “I know I said I’d branch out with you, but I’m not fucking some stranger!”

“You fucked Tony without having ever met him before,” Kent said. “And you ended up fucking Mark the first night you met him. Come on, baby, this could be fun! I promise, if it doesn’t feel right, we won’t stay.”

Libby was unsure, but trusted Kent wouldn’t allow anything bad to happen. So, she followed him up the stairs and said a silent prayer that this wasn’t a mistake.

The man opened his door and said, “Hey, I’m Jeff, come on in.”

Kent shook Jeff’s hand and said, “Hi, I’m Kent, and this is my wife, Libby.”

Jeff’s eyes never left Libby’s body. It was clear he wanted her and was not at all embarrassed by the growing bulge in his jeans.

“You’re really hot,” Jeff said as he motioned for them to come in and sit down. Kent sat in a chair and Jeff sat down next to Libby on the couch. He looked like he might just devour her, which made her tremble a little.

Kent noticed her uneasiness and decided to direct the conversation, “So, this is a nice place, Jeff. Have you lived here long?”

Jeff laughed and said, “About a year, but I’ve never seen anyone eat ice cream as provocatively as your wife. I imagine she does some pretty amazing things with that tongue of hers.”

Kent chuckled, “She certainly does!”

Jeff moved closer to Libby and moved her hair to expose her neck. He kissed it softly and whispered, “Do you want to show me how you use that tongue, Libby?”

Libby pulled away instinctively. But when Kent said, “She’d love to show you! Libby, get down on your knees and show our host here what that tongue can do.”

She hesitated for a moment. She was really uncomfortable. They didn’t even know this guy!

Kent got up and sat down on the other side of Libby. He leaned close to her ear and said, “I’m going to check your pussy, if it’s not wet, we will walk out of here and go home. But if it’s dripping, like I suspect it is, you’re going to get on your knees like a good girl and suck Jeff’s cock.”

He reached under her skirt and slipped a finger inside her, pulled it out and showed it to Jeff. “Looks like your lucky day, Jeff. My wife’s cunt is sopping wet!”

A shiver ran down Libby’s spine. She knew she could say no. She knew that Kent wouldn’t make her do anything she didn’t want to. She should just stand up and walk out the door.

Instead, she nodded meekly and did what she was told. She got down on her knees and unzipped Jeff’s jeans, looked up at him, and said, “You need to take your pants off to fully enjoy this.”

Kent’s own cock twitched as he watched his sexy little redhead take this stranger’s cock in her hands and began to lick it just like the ice cream cone.

Jeff moaned, “Fuckin’ little tease, open up that mouth and take all of my cock in it like a good girl!”

Kent rubbed himself a little through his own jeans as he enjoyed the sight of Jeff’s thick prick disappear into Libby’s slutty mouth. “Mmm-hmmm, suck his cock for me, show me what a good little cock whore you are.”

Libby’s tongue swirled as Jeff’s hard shaft worked its way into her throat. She gagged a little, then reminded herself to relax her throat. She couldn’t believe how aroused she was, giving this stranger a blow job. It made her feel like a slutty whore. Kent was right, her pussy was dripping.

Jeff grabbed Libby’s head and pushed his cock all the way into her throat, “Fuck! This feels so fuckin’ good! Suck my cock, slut! Take it all!”

Jeff fucked her throat hard and fast, then occasionally thrust deeply to cut off her air. When he pulled back so she could catch her breath, she felt her own juices start to run down her inner thigh.

Kent urged, “Come on, my little redheaded whore, make his cock cum! Suck him dry!”

“I’m gonna shoot my seed down your throat, you sexy little bitch!” Jeff cried out as he felt his balls tighten. He grabbed two handfuls of red hair and exploded in her mouth. “Suck it all down, baby! Fuck yeah!”

When he finally pulled his dick out of her mouth, he smiled down at her, “Holy fuck! Your husband wasn’t kidding! That was, hands down, the best head I’ve ever had!”

HelenRouse
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HelenRouse

Libby smiled back, “Thanks, I’m so glad you enjoyed it. Sucking you sure made my pussy wet!”

Jeff looked at Kent, “You forced her to suck my cock, how about I force her to spread her legs for you?”

Kent grinned, “I don’t have to force her to fuck.”

Jeff chuckled, “But it would be hot as hell for me to think I was holding her down for you. If you two are interested, that is.”

Kent looked at Libby and was surprised to see her nodding.

Jeff didn’t wait for their answer. He pulled off the rest of Libby’s clothes and said, “My friend wants your pussy, so you’re gonna spread your legs for him, slut!”

Libby pretended to struggle a little, “No, please! Not here, not like this!”

Libby was naked and looked so hot and vulnerable as Jeff leaned her back against his chest and pulled her legs open and held them back tightly, “Look how wet she is for you, Kent. She clearly wants your meat pounding into her!”

Kent unzipped his jeans and took out his stiff prick and said, “I’m gonna fuck you good and hard baby, while my buddy makes sure you don’t squirm away.”

Not bothering to remove his pants, he just pushed his cock into her wet hole, and listened to her moan as her pink folds parted for him and took him in. The look on her face was pure lust. He knew she was as turned on as he was!

“That’s right, slut, take my thick meat in your cunt! You want me to fuck you hard, don’t you, baby?” he asked through gritted teeth.

“God, yes!” Libby cried out, “Fuck me hard! Your cock feels so good in me!”

Kent hammered into her tight, wet hole and felt her body start to tense up. Her hips bucked and her back arched, and she came hard as her orgasm ripped through her like a tidal wave. Her juices squirted as she came on his cock and he lost all ability to hold back.

“Fuck! I’m gonna cum deep inside you, slut! I’m gonna fill you with my seed!” Kent shouted as he rammed in deep and flooded her with his cum.

When Libby eventually caught her breath, she asked Jeff where his bathroom was so she could clean up. She felt thoroughly used and it was decadent! When she had finished freshening up, she caught the tail end of the conversation between the stranger and her husband.

“Was I convincing enough?” Jeff asked Kent.

“You were great, man! I think she loved it! God knows I did!” Kent replied enthusiastically.

Libby looked at them both shrewdly, “You two planned this ahead of time?”

Kent grinned, “Baby, did you really think I would make you suck a stranger’s cock?”

Libby blushed, “Well, I didn’t think so, but then you seemed pretty serious about me getting on my knees, so I figured this was just a wonderful opportunity that fell into your lap. Well, Jeff’s lap, I guess! You were very convincing! Where do you two know each other from?”

“I own the ice cream shop,” Jeff said. “I’ve served you ice cream, Libby. I shaved my mustache so I would look different enough to look like a stranger and apparently I pulled it off.”

“Wait, you shaved your mustache for this?” Libby asked.

“Yep, and let me tell you, it was totally worth it!” Jeff laughed.

Libby grinned, “You’ve been planning this for a while, haven’t you, Kent?”

Kent smiled sheepishly, “Well, truth be told, I had actually reached out to Jeff before I asked Mark.”

“Yeah, but I was seeing someone at the time, and it didn’t feel right cheating on my lady,” Jeff said. “Unfortunately, or maybe fortunately, she ended up taking a job in another city, so we broke it off. I saw Kent last weekend and let him know I was interested if he still wanted to watch you suck my dick.”

Libby shook her head at laughed, “Well, I’m glad you think I was worth shaving your mustache over. Since you did, maybe you can show me what you can do with YOUR tongue.”

The momentary look of surprise on Kent’s face made Jeff laugh, “It’d be rude to say no to a lady.”

“Well, I guess I owe her that much for being such a good girl and doing what I asked without arguing,” Kent admitted.

Libby slid her skirt and panties back off and sat in the chair. Kent watched with love and lust as he watched her spread her legs and slid a finger seductively along her wet slit. “I know I came to blow the ice cream man, but the least he can do is return the favor,” she mused in a sultry voice.

“If I didn’t know better, I’d say someone has a fantasy about the ice cream man,” Kent teased.

“I’d say, this little slut is naughty and needs a good licking,” Jeff said as he got down between her legs and started lapping at her slowly.

As Jeff used his tongue to make Libby moan, Kent’s cock came back to life for a second round. He stripped off his clothes quickly, stood next to the chair where his wife sat with her cunt in another man’s face, and said, “If you like to lick and suck, baby, I’ve got just the thing for you.”

Libby nearly purred as she opened her mouth and said, “Use my mouth, baby, while Jeff eats my needy little pussy.”

Jeff started sucking on her clit and slid two fingers into her slick hole. He moved them in and out slowly while her hips began to rock. Kent watched as her face became flush and she started to breathe in quick, ragged breaths through her nose. He enjoyed the feeling of his cock in her mouth as she teetered on the edge of orgasm.

“Use three fingers, Jeff. Our little slut needs to cum,” Kent urged.

Jeff slid a third finger into her and felt her body tense as her hips bucked. She moaned and writhed as her pulse raced. Then he pushed her right over the edge when he slid a fourth finger in and captured her clit between his teeth and tongue.

“FUCK, YEAH!” Libby cried out as her back arched and she came all over Jeff’s face. He kept going until she came again and again, as huge waves of contractions squeezed down on his fingers.

“I know the deal was a blow job, but I wanna fuck her ass so badly!” Jeff blurted out.

Kent grinned and said, “Let’s move her to the couch so she can continue to worship my cock with her oral talents, and you can grab her hips and take that ass.”

“Are you sure it’s okay?” Jeff asked.

“She took a nine-incher four days ago, I think she can handle yours, dude,” Kent grinned.

Jeff laughed, “Well, actually I meant were you okay with me taking your wife’s sweet ass, but good to know I can slide right in!”

With her bottom in the air, and Kent’s dick in her mouth, Libby moaned as Jeff lubed up her tight back door. Her muffled cry when he pushed into her puckered rosebud made Kent’s cock twitch.

“My cock is so fuckin’ hard, baby. Suck it for me like a good girl, then take it in your throat like a nasty little whore!” Kent said as his head leaned back and his eyes closed. She continued to torment his hard shaft as he moaned with pleasure.

Her own moans continued to be muted by the fact that her mouth was well occupied. Jeff moved in and out of her with slow, deliberate strokes as her ass clamped down tight on his cock.

“Oh, God, baby! Your ass is so fuckin’ tight!” Jeff panted. “You make me want to just jackhammer it home!”

He slapped her butt hard, alternating cheeks as his rod continued to disappear in her hot little ass. He tried to keep his pace slow, but he felt a desperate need to pump into her fast and deep.

Kent was close to exploding and thought it would be erotic to both cum in her at the same time. So, he said, “Fuck her ass like an animal, Jeff. Fill her with your spunk!”

Jeff started to thrust faster, “Your husband wants my cum in your ass, slut! Are you my little cum dumpster? Do you need the ice cream man’s sweet cream exploding deep in your bowels?”

He reached down and found her clit with his fingers and stroked it like a tiny cock. She started thrashing back against Jeff, while Kent grabbed her tousled red hair and fucked her throat like a man possessed. The vibration of her attempted scream while her orgasm ripped through her body set Kent off. He could hold back no longer. So, he was thrilled when, as he shot his hot jizz down her throat, he heard Jeff cry out, “Take my seed in your ass, bitch!”

They collapsed together on the couch, three sweaty, naked bodies, completely sated. After he caught his breath, Jeff pulled out of Libby’s ass and enjoyed the sight of his sperm leaking out of her anus. He gave it a hard spank and said, “I’m gonna clean up. I’ll bring back some water.”

When they were all dressed again, Libby said, “Thank you both so much for some amazing impromptu sex!”

Jeff chuckled, “Well, it was certainly my pleasure!”

“Mine as well,” Kent agreed.

Jeff added, “I hope you two will come back again sometime. I’ll have a can or two of whipped cream handy if you’d like.”

Libby’s eyes lit up, “Oh, that sounds delicious and decadent all rolled into one!”

Kent took Libby’s hand as they turned to leave, “I’ll definitely call you soon for some whipped cream fun. Thanks for a great time, Jeff!”

Published 
Written by techgoddess
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments