Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Embracing the Hot Wife Life Part 11 - Libby Gets Fucked In A Moving Car

"Car sex can be oh so erotic!"

114
28 Comments 28
4.4k Views 4.4k
3.1k words 3.1k words

Author's Notes

"Kent really wants to experience Libby picking up a stranger in a bar, but she feels really uncomfortable about the idea, saying it doesn't make her feel safe. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Leave it to Kent to figure out a way to make it happen, while checking off a few other bucket list fantasies at the same time."

Kent watched while his wife, Libby, slept. She was a fiery-haired beauty with the face of an angel and the sex drive of a demon possessed. He considered himself a fortunate man as Libby had not only embraced the Hotwife life but had been amenable to his kicking things up a few notches with threesomes and gangbangs.

But he found himself craving what he considered a more typical Hotwife scenario. The kind where the couple goes to a bar separately, she flirts with a guy while he watches, and she goes off somewhere with him to fuck.

However, she balked at the idea when he brought it up with Libby, saying it didn’t feel safe. He felt like an asshole for not thinking about her wellbeing and dropped the subject altogether. But occasionally, he still fantasized about the possibility. She wasn’t opposed to the sex part, just the stranger part, so if the right situation presented itself, Kent was sure he could get his wife on board. He just had to be patient.

“Mmm, you’re awake already. What time is it?” Libby asked, stretching provocatively.

“Time to spread your legs for me, so I can enjoy feasting on your exquisite pussy,” Kent said seductively as he removed the blue-green quilt to expose her luscious, naked body. “You’re so fucking hot, Lib.”

She flashed a coy smile and let her knees open suggestively. “Is this what you want, Sir?”

Kent’s cock throbbed.

As tempting as it was to dive into her juicy slit, Kent summoned his restraint, slowly kissing his way up her legs, tormenting her inner thighs by tracing wet circles with his tongue. Grinning internally as he listened to her soft moans, he knew he could tease her for a bit longer before she would beg for release.

He took his time, dipping the tip of his finger into her nectar so it could glide along the pink folds that began to swell with arousal. Her breath hitched when the drenched digit reached her little nub tucked beneath its protective hood. Using that moistened finger, he uncovered the prize he sought and felt innate satisfaction when her hips began to rock. Flicking her sensitive little button made her gasp and moan until her body was writhing.

Then he stopped, much to her chagrin. “Oh, God! Don’t stop! Please! I need to cum.”

“You need to cum, what?”

“I need to cum, Sir. Please! I’ll do anything.”

“Anything?”

“God, yes, please. Just let me cum!”

Kent slid two fingers into Libby’s pussy and his thumb into her ass while he nibbled and flicked her clit with his tongue. She bucked like a broncho until her back arched and sprayed his face with her golden honey.

He stood up swiftly and joined her on the bed. “On your hands and knees, my sweet slut.”

Libby did as she was told and jutted her ass into the air, presenting her dripping pussy to Kent.

He entered her in one quick thrust and fucked her hard, fast, and deep, just the way she liked it. She was screaming and thrashing, her body experiencing intense waves of pleasure. He waited until she seemed rendered speechless before finally filling her with his seed.

They collapsed together on the bed with Kent’s arms around Libby, spooning her. Once they’d caught their breath, Libby said softly, “So, I suppose I agreed to anything to be allowed to cum. I want you to know that I won’t renege on that.”

Kent absently ran his hand up and down Libby’s arm. “Baby, I’m not going to ask you to do anything you’re uncomfortable with.”

“Well, what would you ask me to do if the sky was the limit?” Libby asked coyly.

He thought for a moment. “Okay, but this in no way makes you obligated. If the sky were the limit, I’d want you to pick up a stranger in a bar and bring him out to our car; I would pretend to be your chauffeur and drive you around while he did whatever he wanted to do within your comfort zone, of course.”

Libby said nothing. It was a twist on the typical pick-up-a-stranger fantasy that Kent usually shared. He’d added a component that considered her safety. It also added the titillating factor of having sex in a moving car –something she had often thought would be hot to try.

Taking her silence for disapproval, Kent took Libby’s hand and brought it to his mouth. Kissing it gently, he said, “It’s fine, baby; we don’t have to do that. We can call Mark and see what he’s doing this weekend.”

Mark was Kent’s fishing buddy who had enjoyed Libby on many occasions.

“Mark is out of town this weekend with his brother, Tony. It’s fine, Kent. I’ll do what you asked. The idea of being chauffeured around while someone uses me sounds extremely hot. And you’d be right there in the car to protect me.”

“Really?” Kent asked incredulously. “You wouldn’t mind?”

“Not only would I not mind. I’m getting aroused just thinking about it.”

Kent grinned. “We’ll take the new Pacifica, and I can pretend to be an Uber or a Lyft driver.”

Libby bit her lower lip. “Could we maybe drive to a bar not so close to home? It would be embarrassing to run into someone we know accidentally.”

“Anything you want. Thanks, baby!  It’s okay if you don’t really want to do this, but it will be erotic for both of us, I promise.”

Libby grinned. She knew he’d been craving the bar pick-up scenario for a while now, and it made her so happy that, with some adjustments, she’d finally be able to fulfill the fantasy for him.

They agreed that to minimize the chance of bumping into anyone they were acquainted with, they would drive north about fifty miles. Libby splurged for a new outfit, a tight, black miniskirt and a shimmery white blouse that left little to the imagination. She got her nails done and had her pussy waxed so it would be smooth and bare the way Kent liked it.

On Saturday, they drove to the first of a handful of bars they had selected as prospects for Libby’s seduction. They agreed they would spend no more than an hour at each one. If they were unsuccessful, they would move on.

The first two bars were a bust. There were few patrons in the first one, and the second one wasn’t much better. Admittedly, it was a bit early for the twenty and thirty-somethings to be out partying yet. So, for their third attempt, they decided to move on to a bar with an older crowd. Kent figured that there might be a larger pool of men to choose from, men who wanted a taste of a hot, young redhead with firm tits and a tight pussy. He wasn’t wrong.

Less than fifteen minutes later, a man who appeared to be in his late fifties struck up a conversation with Libby. Things seemed to be going well until he got a bit too handsy, and the bartender motioned for security to escort him out.

The bartender apologized to Libby. “I’m very sorry, Miss. He’s a regular here and a decent guy when he’s not hammered. But when he starts putting his hands on the ass of a woman half his age so blatantly, it never ends well.”

Libby got brave. “He wasn’t bothering me. My ass was rather enjoying some attention.”

The bartender laughed, saying, “Trust me, you don’t want that kind of attention. The last time we didn’t intervene, he promised to show her a good time in the alley, but instead, we ended up paying the dry-cleaning bill for a rather expensive dress. He took it upon himself to piss all over with his flaccid dick. A pretty girl like you deserves better than that.”

Libby nodded and read his nametag. “Well, Sam, this evening isn’t going as planned,” she pouted, downing her drink in one gulp. “I just wanted to pick up a guy to fool around with him while my husband watched.”

Sam’s cock twitched, making him grateful he was standing behind the bar. “There’s a guy who comes in here sometimes who enjoys his hookups a little out of the ordinary. He’s a bit old for you, but he’s a decent guy who can still get it up.”

“How old is too old?” she asked as Sam poured her another glass of Reisling.

Sam shrugged. “I dunno, maybe late seventies, early eighties.”

“Thanks, but I need someone a bit more agile. I’m talking about fucking me in the back seat of the car while my husband drives us around and enjoys the show in the rearview mirror kind of fun.”

“Would someone forty-three fit the bill?” he asked on a whim.

“Why, do you know someone?”

AntonellaMorel
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AntonellaMorel

“My shift ends in fifteen minutes. I’d be happy to help you if you find me attractive.”

“You’re hot,” Libby blurted out, making Sam blush. “Except this night was supposed to be about me picking up someone at the bar, pretending to call for an Uber, and letting the driver watch. But you saved me from a very unpleasant situation, so I could show my appreciation by selecting you if you like what you see.”

“What’s your name?” Sam asked.

“I’m Libby.”

“Well, Libby, my cock has been hard from the moment you sat down at the bar. If that's important, I’m happy to go along with your little ruse. Either way, I have no qualms about fucking you in a moving car with the driver looking, no matter who that driver is. It’s always been a fantasy of mine. How much?”

“How much?”

“What do you charge?”

Libby’s brow furrowed. “I’m not a prostitute!” she hissed. “I’m just a twenty-four-year-old Hot Wife who enjoys having sex with others to please my husband.”

Sam put his hand on hers. “I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to offend you. So, this is like a cuckold situation?”

“No, I don’t humiliate him. I fuck other men, and he either watches or hears about it afterward. Then he reclaims me,” she explained.

“Reclaims you?” Sam asked curiously.

“Takes back what he owns,” she said. “If a man fucks my pussy, he fucks it to reclaim it as his. Same with my ass and my mouth.”

Sam’s bulge was pressing painfully against the constraints of his jeans. “You take it up the ass?”

Libby frowned. “Well, of course! It’s what a good, submissive wife does for her husband.”

“Does your husband know he won the fucking lottery with you?”

The gorgeous redhead with serious blue eyes flashed a genuine smile for the first time since she'd entered the bar. She tilted her head and said, “Well, of course he does. I feel just as lucky to have found a man who has been patient enough to help me become a better, more experienced lover.”

“I’ll wash up a bit and throw on a clean shirt. Where should I meet you?”

“I’ll be sitting here at the bar. You can escort me outside, where our ride will be waiting.”

“I won’t be long,” Sam promised.

Libby texted Kent.

Does the bartender count?

Kent answered quickly.

Absolutely! Are you sure you’re okay with this?

Yes. I’m dripping wet.

I love you! I’ll get the car and pull up by the front door.

Love you too!

Moments later, Sam left the bar arm-in-arm with Libby. He opened the back door and was treated to the view of her naked ass as she slid across the seat. The fact that she didn’t bother pulling the skirt back into place but left it riding up so he could see her glistening pussy was hot as fuck.

“Where to, Miss?” Kent asked.

“Just drive around. My new friend and I are going to have sex in the back seat while you drive. You don’t mind, do you?” Libby asked coyly.

Kent looked at his passengers in the rearview mirror and grinned. “Not at all.”

Sam leaned over to kiss Libby and surprised her by taking off his shirt. “Get naked with me, Libby,” he said seductively. “Let’s give our driver an eyeful.”

It didn’t take long for her to comply as she wore only the skirt and the blouse. Soon, they were both naked, and Sam’s hands were all over Libby. Kent felt his cock throb.

“Would you like to be in charge, Libby? Or shall I take control?” Sam asked, lust dripping from every word.

“Take control of me, Sir,” she answered meekly.

Sam’s hands each gripped a breast, guiding them to his mouth one at a time. While his teeth nibbled on one rock-hard nipple, his thumb and forefinger pinched and rolled the other. Her moans were so erotic that Kent saw the telltale signs of his own arousal – the damp spot on his khakis from the precum that oozed out involuntarily.

When he looked up again into the mirror, he saw Sam feeding his generously sized cock into Libby’s willing mouth. She sucked him like a champ, making Kent so proud, until he pulled out and shifted positions so he could suck on her clit while fingering her pussy.

“You’re so fucking wet!”

The scent of sex began to waft throughout the car and had Kent squirming in his seat. He turned down a less crowded street so he could drive more slowly and watch more of the action without crashing the car.

Libby moaned and thrashed around until she cried out and drenched Sam’s hand.

“Oh, fuck, you’re a squirter! That’s so hot!”

He lifted his hand to his mouth and provocatively sucked his fingers clean of her juices. Spreading her legs open wide, Same looked into Libby’s eyes and said, “You’re going to take my cock now.”

He rubbed the tip of his rigid pole along her slick labia before pushing himself into her. “Oh, fuck, you’re so fucking tight!”

Sam rubbed her clit while he worked his big, thick cock into her further with each thrust. Libby was screaming and bucking as she came hard in a series of intense waves. Somehow, Sam managed to hold off his own orgasm, and suddenly, Kent realized why. The bartender was going to fuck her ass with his monstrous prick!

Kent wondered if he should pull over, but the deal was to keep the car moving, no matter what. So, he continued to drive, adjusting the rearview mirror to get a better look at the action.

Using her gooey nectar, Sam lubed up Libby’s puckered star and pushed his thumb inside. “Feel that, baby? That’s just a fraction of the size of what you’re going to take in just a moment. That’s right. Your man is going to get to reclaim all your holes later. That’s what you want, isn’t it?”

Libby was so fucking turned on she could barely do more than nod in agreement. Sam pulled out his thumb and positioned the head against her little rosebud. “Do you want this, baby? Do you want me to fuck your ass nice and deep?”

Libby nodded more vigorously this time, gasping as he pushed his enormous cock into her ass slowly. Kent was concerned for a moment as he saw intense pain on her face. But Sam took his time and allowed her time to get used to the stiff shaft to open up her back door like never before.

When she relaxed, Sam grinned and said, “Ready?”

“Yes,” she whispered hoarsely as he pushed himself deep inside her ass. She cried out, first in pain, then in pleasure, as he started moving slowly. When he increased his pace, she let her fingers find her clit, and she fingered herself tempestuously as he began to jackhammer the tight hole gripping his cock like a vise.

“Oh, God, yes! Fuck my ass, Sam!” Libby cried. “Fuck it hard and fast and deep!”

Sam obliged her, enjoying his first anal experience ever. It was off the charts, and he knew he wouldn’t last much longer.

“Where do you want my cum, baby?”

“Cum in my ass! Cum deep inside my ass! I want to feel you explode inside me!”

Her fingers moved rapidly, stimulating her clit, as she came in waves while Sam shot a huge load deep in her bowels. Kent pulled over and pulled his own cock out. He had hoped to use Libby’s exquisite mouth as his cum receptacle, but he was too far gone. He jacked his cock like a madman as sticky ropes came bursting out of his cock and onto his stomach.

Sam’s eyes met Kent’s in the mirror, and they both grinned. “You’ve got a hot little wife. I’ve never had a woman agree to take me up the ass. They take one look and tell me it’s too big. So, thank you both for fulfilling a fantasy I never thought would happen.”

Libby lay there with cum oozing out of her ass, looking like she was high. Kent laughed. “Looks like we all got what we needed. Thanks for joining us.”

As both men cleaned up, Libby continued to lie in a state of bliss. Sam moved to the front seat and asked to be dropped off at the bar.

“I’ll leave her like that for you to reclaim her once you’re home in your garage,” Sam laughed. “And you know where to find me if you ever want more fun and games.”

When they said their goodbyes, Libby was still sprawled out in the back seat. He reached into the glove compartment and handed her the vibrating wand he’d stashed there earlier.

“Play with your pussy on the way home, baby. I’ll do my best to find some truckers to pull up next to on the freeway. We might as well cross another fantasy off the bucket list, huh?”

Libby purred. “Yes, Sir. Thank you, Sir.”

Kent headed home with a smile on his face while his Hot Wife flashed her juicy pussy along the way. Yes, they’d both won the lottery when they found each other, which was a damn good thing because each time they did something wild and crazy, it only gave him more decadent ideas.

Published 
Written by techgoddess
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments