Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"Kent sends Libby to Mark's alone and they have a lust filled evening."

It had been a couple of weeks since Kent and Libby had their adult sleepover with their friend, Mark. The next morning, they had all agreed to get together again very soon. Kent was thrilled that Libby had finally agreed to try being a Hot Wife for him. Both times with Mark had been successful. Libby was incredibly turned on and it was wonderful to watch her cum so hard with Mark. Mark was simply happy to be having sex with a woman who wanted nothing from him besides his dick. As crass as that sounded, he had been enduring a sexual drought when Kent approached him about fucking Libby. It felt marvelous to feel his cock get rock hard and slide into a tight, wet pussy.

It didn’t hurt his ego any that she was twenty-three years old and seemed enamored by his sixty-eight-year-old body and his ability to get rock hard still. He was fortunate enough to not need those little blue pills. Especially whenever he was within three feet of Libby. In fact, she made his dick so hard it ached and what he really wanted was some time alone with her. As luck would have it, when he and Kent were fishing on Sunday, that very subject was brought up. Apparently, he wasn’t the only one who’d been thinking about it.

“Hey, Libby and I were talking the other night and we were wondering how you would feel about just her coming over next time,” Kent said. “While I enjoy watching, I’d really like to experience her coming home after being fucked by you with your cum still inside her. Then she can tell me all about what you did together.”

Mark almost dropped his line! Kent said that so matter-of-factly, as if it was the most natural thing ever. He tried to seem calm as he answered, “Sure, that’d be fun.”

“Great,” Kent said, not seeming to notice that Mark’s face was a little flush. “I have a meeting Wednesday night. Would it be okay if she came over then? And would it be too much trouble to ask you to bring her home when you’re done? I don’t really want her walking home in the dark.”

“Of course,” Mark said. “I don’t want her walking home in the dark either.”

Kent smiled, knowing that Mark cared about Libby made him feel good. “Awesome! She will be over around 6:00.”

Libby was nervous as she walked down the beach to Mark’s house. She was excited to do this, but it still felt like cheating. Mark was waiting by the entrance of his yard for her.

“Hey, beautiful! I’m glad you’re here,” Mark said warmly. “I thought we might want to have some drinks out in the yard before we head inside.”

Libby smiled, “Oh, thanks! That would be great!” She took a deep breath, grateful that Mark suggested a little alcohol before they got going.

He handed her a glass of white wine and poured a glass of red for himself.

Libby frowned, “You didn’t need to open a separate bottle for me. I would have been okay with red wine.”

“Nonsense! I know you prefer white, and it’s my pleasure to give you what you want,” he said smiling at her. He wanted to gobble her up in big, greedy bites. But he knew she needed some time to relax. The last thing he wanted to do was to scare her off. He was well aware this was Kent’s idea and that, while she certainly had enjoyed herself the past two times, she was a little apprehensive about tonight being just the two of them. He decided some small talk was a good idea until the wine started to ease her edges.

“So how are the birds doing?” he asked, remembering that she volunteered at the bird sanctuary.

Libby took a sip of her wine. “Oh, they’re doing pretty well. The crow with the broken wing is starting to heal. Oh, and we have a couple of new barn owls that a guy on the mainland wanted relocated out of his yard. Apparently, the pair of them were doing a lot of hooting and hollering,” she laughed.

She had such a genuine laugh, Mark noticed. Her face lit up and her eyes sparkled when she laughed. He grinned, “I imagine that could get old after a while.”

“Well, especially since they had taken up residence in the tree right outside his bedroom window,” Libby added.

Mark noticed that her glass was empty. “Would you like more wine?” he asked politely.

Libby blurted out, “No thanks, I think I want to go inside now, before I lose my nerve.”

Mark took her glass and set it aside. “Hey, if you aren’t feeling good about doing this tonight with me, we can just enjoy talking and getting to know each other better. I don’t want to just fuck you, Libby. I want to make love to you. My way. No games. No rushing. Just two people enjoying each other in bed without pressure.”

She smiled, “You know, at first when Kent said he wanted me to fuck other men for him, it pissed me off. Then, it hurt my feelings. I didn’t understand why he would want something like that. But I’ve done a lot of reading and realize his desires are not that unusual. I eventually came to realize he really does want me to get pleasure and that my doing this makes him happy. It feels weird to be here without him. It feels more like cheating, I guess. But I would be lying if I didn’t admit that I’ve been thinking about your cock all damn day.”

Mark chuckled, “Well then, let’s go inside. You set the pace; we can go as slow as you need.”

Libby sighed, “Would it be okay if we sat on the couch and kissed for a bit first?”

She looked and sounded younger than her twenty-three years, and Mark had to fight with himself to not just shut the whole thing down.

“You wanna make out with an old man?” he teased.

“No, I wanna make out with a sexy older man,” she said, nearly purring.

Inside, Mark sat down on the couch and pulled Libby onto his lap. He brought her lips to his and crushed them together passionately. Then his tongue found hers and started to dance with it. God, it felt good to kiss her like this. Her hips started moving as the kiss lingered on, and he could feel the dampness it was causing through her dress.

“Mmm, no panties, huh?” he mused.

“Easier access,” she answered, shifting on his lap so her bare pussy was now touching his leg. He reached his hand down and slid a single finger into that hot wetness and listened to her moan.

He continued moving his finger in and out of her slowly, still kissing her. Then he rubbed his thumb against her clit and felt her hips grinding harder and faster. He held her mouth captive with his as he kept his thumb busy stimulating her hard, swollen nub. Then released her as she cried out and squirted on his hand and lap.

“You’re so fuckin’ hot, Libby!” he said passionately. “Let me take you to my bed. Let me make you cum over and over. I want to taste that sweet pussy and slide my thick meat into it.”

“God, yes!” she said, practically jumping off his lap. “Take me there now! I want to be tasted and played with! And I want to feel your big cock opening up my needy little cunt!”

Fuck, she was a hot little vixen! And all his for right now. He led her into his room and said, “Strip off that dress for me, Libby.”

She watched his face as she removed the dress and then unhooked her bra, letting both fall to the floor. Her nipples were hard, and her bare pussy was glistening with her own cum.

“Lie down on the bed, I want to lap up that sweet cream, baby,” he said as he took off his t-shirt and shorts. His dick sprung out and he rubbed it against her slit to tease her before he kneeled between her legs and planted sensual kisses up and down the insides of her thighs. After a few delirious moments of teasing like this, he finally claimed his prize. He could wait no longer to enjoy this feast!

He lapped gently at her pussy, tormenting her with his tongue. He dipped it inside her and then flicked her sensitive little clit. He alternated these moves until she was rocking her hips and crying out, “God, yes, Mark!” Then she quenched his erotic thirst with her sweet nectar. But he didn’t let up, as one orgasm rolled into another until her entire body was shuddering and quaking. Then he stood up and pulled her legs up into the air and rested them on his strong shoulders. He teased her again, putting only the head of his cock into her drenched hole, before pushing himself inside her with one solid thrust against her cervix. He held himself there for a moment, enjoying the way her pussy clamped down on his thick meat. Then he fucked her with long, deliberate strokes.

He gradually picked up the pace as the onslaught of her tight little cunt had him filled with lust. In his mind, he imagined fucking her like this night after night. Owning her, using her, and making her his dirty little whore. “You like when I fuck you hard like this, don’t you slut?” he asked through gritted teeth.

“Yes, oh God, yes, please keep fucking me! Harder, faster, deeper!” Libby cried out.

Mark felt her body tighten as she came again and again. “That’s right, baby! Take my cock in your slutty little cunt! You’re my sweet little fuck toy and I’m gonna fill you with my seed!” he shouted. Then she came once more, and he exploded inside her as he slammed into her like a jackhammer.

Blue_Girl99
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Blue_Girl99

His heart was beating wildly, and his breathing was ragged, but he stood there for a moment, and enjoyed the feeling of her pussy’s contractions milking the remaining cum from his cock. Eventually, he slid out of her and wiped his cock on her bare mound. Then he took her hands and said, “Stand up, I want to see my cum run down the inside of your thigh, you dirty little slut. God, you’re so fucking hot! Now dig some out with your fingers and wipe it on your tits. Mmm, yes, just like that!”

Libby obliged him and enjoyed every minute of him making her feel like a whore. God, it was so exciting!

Mark knew he needed a little time to recover, but that didn’t mean he couldn’t play with Libby. She was his right now and he intended to keep using her. “Lay back on the bed, whore. I’ll be right back,” he said slyly.

He went to the laundry room and came back with clothespins. Libby’s eyes widened with a mix of lust and fear. She didn’t know what to expect. She’d certainly worn nipple clamps before, but those were adjustable. As far as she knew, clothespins had one setting, tight!

Mark spoke softly, “I don’t know what it is about your body that brings out such powerful lust in me, Libby. But I find myself wanting to do all kinds of nasty things with you and to you. I’m going to put these clothespins on your nipples, but only if you want me to. Do you want me to, my little slut? Do you want to show me how much you want to be my little fuck toy?”

Libby nodded and blurted out, “Yes! Please, I want to be your fuck toy. I need to see what the clothespins feel like! I want to be yours to play with!”

“Such a good girl,” Mark said approvingly. “If it gets too painful, you can tell me to stop. But I think you’d like to feel a little pain, wouldn’t you slut?”

“Yes, please, God, I am so turned on by the thought of you putting those clothespins on my tits! I don’t know why. I’m not especially into pain, but I want to experience it with you,” she said, both aroused and confused.

“I bring out the dirty little slut in you, Libby. You’ve explored so many of Kent’s fantasies. Don’t you think it’s time to explore some of your own?” he prodded. “What do you want, Libby? What fantasy can I fulfill for you tonight?”

She blushed and said, “I want you to tie me up, spank my pussy, and put clothespins on my nipples and my labia. Then I want you to fuck me in the ass!”

“Damn, baby, you sure know how to make a man’s cock hard. I’m going to enjoy this so much. Just remember, you can tell me if you want me to stop. I’m not looking to hurt you in ways that aren’t erotic, understand?” he asked, needing to make sure this was what she truly wanted and that it wasn’t just her lust talking.

“I understand,” she said. “I promise I will tell you if I can’t handle something.”

Mark grabbed a few of his older ties and used them to secure Libby’s arms to the headboard. “I’m going to leave your legs free so I can lift them up when it comes time to fuck you,” he explained.

Libby nodded. Then Mark took the clothespins and laid them on her tummy. He took her left nipple and rolled it between his finger and thumb until it was nice and hard. Then he took the first clothespin and slowly let it close over her nipple.

“Fuck!” Libby cried out. Mark quickly released the clip.

“No, don’t take it off,” Libby said, “I want this! I want to feel this with you. I trust you, Mark.”

Mark looked down at her. For a moment, he thought, “What the fuck am I doing? She’s so young and she doesn’t belong to me.”

Libby studied his face and repeated, “I want this. Please, Mark.”

Mark smiled and said, “Well, it’s rude to say no to a lady.”

He put the first clothespin back on and quickly added one on the other nipple to balance out the pain. He’d learned that little trick from a sweet little gal named Martha who loved to play rough. He grinned as he thought how naïve he’d been at the time. But not this time. He knew exactly what he was doing.

He took the next two clips and simultaneously placed them on her swollen labia. They were slick from a combination of both of their cum. It made Mark’s cock stiffen. She looked so fucking sexy like this.

“I think that’s plenty for now,” he said. “Perhaps in the future, I can try some additional pins in other places, but not tonight.”

Libby nodded. The pain was delicious and erotic. She’d never experienced anything quite so intense. Mark lifted her legs in the air again. But this time he folded them up on either side of her. He slid two fingers into her dripping pussy and rubbed her own juices all over his once again rigid pole. He dipped in a second time and lubed up her pretty little rosebud.

Slowly, he pushed the head of his cock inside her ass. He stopped there to let Libby catch her breath. Then, as he felt her relax a bit, he slid himself gently in all the way. He stopped again, making sure she was still okay. He needn’t have worried as he saw only pleasure on her face.

He grinned, “That’s my dirty little slut, take my cock in your ass! You’re such an exquisite little whore! Do you want me to fuck your ass slowly? Or do you want me to take it hard and fast?”

He reached down to rub her clit as she answered, “Hard and fast, please, Mark!”

He obliged her and thrust his prick into her ass saying, “God, your ass is so fucking tight!”

He kept stimulating her little nub as he pumped himself into her again and again. He wanted to make her cum again before he did, but her ass was so tight, he didn’t think he could hold back much longer. “Fuck, Libby, I’m gonna cum deep in your ass!” But before he did, he pulled off the clothespins and the release of pressure was just the trigger she needed to push her over the edge. She came almost violently, and he followed close behind her shooting spurts of hot cum inside her.

Completely spent, he pulled out and untied Libby. Then he crawled onto the bed and took her into his arms. “Did you enjoy that, baby?” he asked grinning. He already knew the answer. Her face told him everything he needed to know. She was experiencing sated bliss. She couldn’t speak, so she just nodded. She curled up and let Mark spoon her. He grabbed the blanket from the end of the bed and tossed it over the both of them. He was afraid they’d fall asleep and not wake until morning. So, he set an alarm for an hour so they could just enjoy some afterglow and catch their breath again. He toyed with just keeping her overnight, but he didn’t want to piss Kent off. That wasn’t the deal. He had promised to drive Libby home, so he would. They could negotiate an overnight session for a future visit. There was no rush. He’d found the perfect situation. He got to fuck this gorgeous little redhead and enjoy her to his heart’s content. But he didn’t need to wine and dine her, and she wouldn’t want more from him. It made him feel a little guilty. But that thought passed quickly.

Oddly enough, Libby slept like a baby, but Mark couldn’t sleep. He discovered that he had missed more than sex. He missed the intimacy of holding a woman in bed. So, he spent the hour reveling in the fantasy that Libby belonged to him.

When his alarm when off. He nudged her, “Hey, do you want to shower before you go home?”

She smiled, “Nope. Kent wants me to come home just like I am. He wants to see your cum. I know, that probably sounds crazy to you.”

“Actually, it sounds kind of hot,” Mark admitted. “Put your clothes on and I will drive you home.”

She grinned, “Nope. He wants me walking in the door naked.”

Mark chuckled, “Well alright then, take the blanket with you because I don’t want to get pulled over by a cop and have him see me driving with a naked girl young enough to be my granddaughter, filled with my cum.”

Libby smiled and nodded in agreement, and she threw the blanket around her shoulders. She picked up her clothes and got in the car.

Mark pulled up as close as he could to Libby’s house so that she wouldn’t have far to walk with just the blanket around her.

She gave him a kiss and thanked him for an amazing time.

When she walked in the door, Kent was there and said, “Welcome home my dirty little slut. I need to see Mark’s cum. Prove to me you were a little whore for me.”

Libby smiled and dropped the blanket. Then she turned around and bent over. Kent’s cock became instantly hard when he saw Mark’s cum start to ooze out of her asshole. “Turn around and suck me to get me wet,” he ordered.

She was more than happy to suck his stiff rod. After a few minutes, he said, “God, you’ve got me so close already! I’m going to lean you over that chair and take your ass.”

Kent wasted no time. He pushed into her ass and grabbed onto her hips as he thrust deeply. His balls tightened and he shot his load in her hot little back door.

He knew he’d been too quick for her and that he needed to make her cum. “Who owns that pussy, baby?”

She shot him a beautiful smile and purred, “You own my pussy, Kent.”

“That’s right, now come upstairs to bed and let me eat that well-fucked pussy and make it cum for me!”

Then he swatted her ass playfully as he chased his wife up the stairs. She made him the happiest man on earth!

 

Published 
Written by techgoddess
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments