Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"What better way for Libby to celebrate turning twenty-four than to have Kent watch her be enjoyed by Mark and Tony?"

It was a sunny Sunday morning, and despite the fact that the fish weren’t biting much, Kent and Mark enjoyed the camaraderie of their weekly meeting on the pier.

“Great weather we’re having, even if the fish are being timid today.”

Kent said, “You know what would make this day perfect?”

Mark shrugged.

“A spit roast for Libby’s twenty-fourth birthday.”

“Something tells me you don’t mean barbeque.”

Kent laughed. “Nope, I was thinking about ditching the fishing and enjoying an oversexed redhead together.”

“My brother Tony is supposed to come over this afternoon. So, as much as it pains me, I’m going to have to take a rain check.”

“Even better! I could bring Libby to your house and watch you and Tony each take an end.”

“On her birthday?”

“Well, her birthday was technically yesterday. I took her out for a romantic dinner and bought her a pair of diamond stud earrings. We even went dancing, came home, and I treated her like a goddess with massage oils and the whole works.”

“So, you want to balance the nice with some naughty…”

“…by watching her get spit-roasted like a hot little slut.”

Mark raised an eyebrow. “You really do prefer watching, don’t you?”

“I do indeed. It’s the ultimate turn-on for me. So, what do you say? Do you think Tony would be game?”

Mark laughed. “My brother has been begging me to arrange another session with your hot wife. He’ll be up for it in more ways than one.”

“Fabulous. If I need to join in, I’m happy to do so. But, yes, watching is my favorite part. Until I get her alone, that is. Then the reclaiming is the crème de la crème.”

They packed up their fishing gear and agreed to meet at Mark’s place in two hours.

When Tony arrived at Mark’s, he suggested they each take a little blue pill. “We’re gonna need to stay hard to properly spit-roast that sexy little neighbor of yours.”

Mark didn’t argue. He wanted to enjoy all three holes and figured staying hard would be the key to that experience.

“Does Libby know I’m here?” Tony asked.

“I’m not sure if Kent planned to tell her or not. But I’m sure she will be happy to see my big bro again; it will be a fun birthday surprise.”

Tony saw Mark grin sheepishly.

“You lucky bastard! You played with her again recently, didn’t you?”

Mark nodded. “I went to their place and got to put all sorts of things in that sweet little redhead’s tight pussy. It was so fucking hot.”

“Now you’re just bragging,” Tony laughed.

“Hey, I’m having the time of my life fulfilling their fantasies. This spit roast session was all Kent’s idea.”

“Is he gonna participate? Or just watch?”

“Not sure yet. Now that you’re here, he might just enjoy the show.”

When Libby and Kent arrived, she was excited to see Tony. “Oh, Kent, you didn’t tell me I’d get to have both brothers in all my holes!”

She hugged and kissed Mark and Tony. “This is going to be so much fun!”

Tony chuckled at Libby’s youthful enthusiasm. She might as well be talking about a trip to Disney World instead of a suck and fuck fest at the house of her hubby’s fishing buddy.

“You fucking or watching?” Tony asked Kent rather bluntly.

Kent laughed. “I’m watching until my balls ache.”

“I don’t understand a man who doesn’t get jealous at the sight of another man’s dick filling her up, but I guess they say, don’t look a gift horse in the mouth.”

Libby frowned. “Huh?”

“I forget how young you are sometimes, little girl. It’s a saying that means just showing gratitude for what’s being given. In this case, that means your hot little body.”

Kent smirked. He was proud that Libby was his wife and loved that these two brothers in their late sixties/early seventies couldn’t wait to get their hands on her and their dicks in her.

“Strip for our friends, baby,” Kent instructed.

Libby did a slow and sensual striptease, peeling off each layer with lust in her eyes, and had all three men hard as steel. Mark took her by the hand and led her into the bedroom, followed by Tony and Kent.

“Get on the bed, little girl; Daddy wants to slide into your hot, wet pussy,” Tony directed as he climbed on and positioned himself behind her.

“Scoot over to the edge of the bed so you can suck my cock,” Mark demanded. He didn’t mind that Tony had claimed her honey hole first since her oral skills were unmatched.

“That’s right, take it all in, baby. Feel my dick slipping into your throat? Oh, fuck, you give good head!”

“Mmm, and she’s so fucking tight!”

Libby’s moaning vibrations made Mark’s dick feel so good. That, and the decadence of spit-roasting a hot little redhead with his brother, made for a very arousing experience.

Kent sat back and watched his sweet young wife getting hammered from both ends. Listening to her moan and pant was making his cock twitch. Nothing was more erotic than knowing she belonged to him, and he would take back what was his when they were done with her.

After a while, Mark and Tony traded places, continuing to enjoy Libby’s body.

“Oh, sweet Jesus, I forgot what an amazing little cocksucker you are,” Tony moaned.

Mark grinned at his brother. Who would have thought they’d ever be doing the same girl at the same time – especially at their age? Tony was downright giddy as Libby took his sac and used her magical fingers to caress his balls.

“Holy fuck, Libby, you’re driving me insane!”

Mark teased Libby with slow, deliberate strokes, making her whimper. Feeling her hips rock, he knew she needed release. So, he used his thumb to stimulate her pleasure button and was pleased when her orgasm ripped through her body.

Mark plunged into her hard, fast, and deep as her body shuddered while Tony lodged himself in Libby’s throat. Seeing his wife spit-roasted like this made Kent’s dick so hard that he nearly pulled it out to masturbate, but he resisted temptation. He really wanted just to watch and delay his own pleasure until he could have her all to himself later.

LayllaSummer
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LayllaSummer

So, he stayed zipped up and gazed lustfully at the hands that swarmed over her body and the cocks that fed her mouth and pussy. Her mascara was smudged, and her red hair was tousled, making the vision even more erotic.

Mark and Tony decided to switch things up and give Libby’s throat a rest. Mark lay on the bed and pulled the hot little redhead onto his cock in a reverse cowgirl position. Tony got behind her and lubed up her puckered star before sliding into her ass. He pushed her forward and kept a hand on her back.

“Look up at your husband, Libby,” Tony said. “See how aroused he is? He loves watching your holes get filled while we use you for our pleasure.”

Mark and Tony had incredible staying power thanks to the little blue pills, but poor Libby had lost count of how many orgasms she’d had. Though she felt a bit like a rag doll, she couldn’t deny that she was enjoying being used like a little fuck toy.

“Don’t be greedy, brother; give me a turn in her ass,” Mark insisted.

Both pulled out, had Libby suck their cocks clean, and traded places, filling her up again. Kent’s balls ached, and he couldn’t deny himself any longer. Unzipping his jeans, he let his dick spring out and wiped the precum on Libby’s face. If he’d waited much longer, he would have creamed his jeans.

“Suck my cock, my sweet little slut,” Kent demanded.

Three cocks hammered into Libby as she came again. Then one by one, the guys fell like dominoes, cumming in her pussy, her ass, and her throat.

Letting her rest on the bed, Mark offered beers to Tony and Kent. The guys all got themselves back together, gabbing about sports and the latest shows they’d been streaming, while Libby lay sprawled and spent.

When Libby finally stirred, Kent grinned, “Ready for round two, baby?”

He’d been teasing, of course, but she nodded drowsily and said, “My body is yours, Kent; you and your friends can do whatever you want with me.”

Tony nearly spit out his beer. “Holy crap, dude! What did you do right in life to earn a wife like Libby?”

Kent grinned proudly. “I have no idea. She’s far too good to me; I’m sure of that. But I’m gonna carry her home and reclaim her now if you gentlemen don’t mind.”

“Why take her home to do that?” Tony asked. “I mean, I don’t know about Mark, but I’d like to watch.”

Mark looked a little embarrassed but agreed. “Yeah, Kent, show us how you take back the sweet little slut that you own.”

Kent shrugged. “Sure, why not. But your job is just to sit and watch now, okay? Libby’s all mine.”

“You’re forgetting we have old dicks and are more than satisfied with one climax a night,” Tony laughed.

“Speak for yourself,” Mark argued. But he agreed to be an audience member as well.

Kent looked at Libby and said, “Well, since you’ve given up all your holes tonight, I guess I’ll be taking them all back, huh, slut?”

Libby grinned coquettishly. “Yes, indeed. What hole do you want first?”

“Get on your knees and suck my cock, Libby.”

Tony raised his eyebrows at Mark as the brothers watched the sexy redhead with the perky tits bound off the bed and kneel before her husband. She looked up at him with a mixture of lust and feigned innocence. Libby took Kent’s erection and licked it from balls to the tip of his shaft. Then she devoured it, making all three men moan.

Watching Libby give head was making Mark hard again. Too bad he’d agreed to be done for the night. Maybe he’d wank later after Kent took his well-used wife home.

Tony was thinking the same thing as his prick was springing back to life. But there was something oddly pleasurable watching Kent fuck his wife’s face.

Kent allowed the cock worshipping to continue for about ten minutes when he decided to fuck her pussy and let her climax; then, he would finish in her ass. As he slid into her, he noticed that Mark and Tony were highly aroused. Suddenly he had an idea.

“You like to stroke dicks, don’t you, baby?” he asked Libby as he pumped into her wetness.

“Mmm hmmm,” she murmured.

“Well, then, be a good girl and cum hard for me, then I’ll let you use those pretty fists to jerk off the guys here while I reclaim your ass.”

Kent flipped Libby on her back and re-entered her while his thumb played with her hard little nub.

“Oh, God, yes!” she cried. “Please! Keep rubbing my clit like that!”

Kent rubbed in rhythm with his thrusts and had Libby cumming like a waterfall in no time.

Tony grabbed the lube and squirted some on his hand before tossing it to his brother. No sense in giving Kent time to change his mind. Mark did the same and handed it to Kent so he could spread some over Libby’s rosebud.

She grinned while she took Mark’s cock in one hand and Tony’s in the other. Then she looked at Kent with pure lust and said, “Fuck my ass, baby.”

As Kent entered Libby’s tight little ass, she tightened her grip on Mark and Tony’s rods. The sight of this made it difficult for Kent to take it slow. He was so aroused he grabbed her hips and plunged into her while she begged for more. He pumped into her almost ferally, sending her over the edge once more.

Libby sped up her stroking and felt the impending orgasms from both men. First, Tony’s cock spurted rope after rope of cum on Libby’s chest, then Mark’s dick exploded all over her face. Kent pulled out at the last second and shot his load on her mound and belly.

“Holy fuck, you look hot, baby,” Kent panted. “Happy birthday, my slutty little wife!”

Libby grinned. She’d asked to be treated like a dirty little whore for her birthday, and her hubby came through in a big way!

“Thanks, baby! Being covered in cum is like frosting on the cake!”

Tony laughed, “Or frosting on your tits, anyway.”

“Thanks for helping me make Libby’s birthday wish come true. Since it’s dark out, I’m going to make Libby walk home naked and covered in cum.”

Libby squealed in delight.

Tony cracked open a beer as Kent and Libby made their way home along the beach. “Think they’ll get caught by the beach police?”

Mark laughed. “Maybe. But if I know our Libby, she’ll just offer to blow the cop, and all will be well.”

“Kent’s a lucky sonofabitch!”

Published 
Written by techgoddess
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments