Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Femdom Stories

Femdom or female domination sex stories, are those where a woman takes the lead.

Dominant wives, girlfriends or women in positions of power, are usually the main character, with a submissive male or female, attending to their every demand.

For male and female subs, femdom fiction is likely to contain story elements of both softer activities like foot worship and teasing, to more hardcore activities like light torture, pain play (nipple and genital clamps, CBT), strap-on sex (pegging), figging, smothering / suffocation, orgasm denial, fisting, anal play, spanking, toilet play and humiliation.

Busy Mistress - Femdom Smut

He becomes a brat when he sees me working!

FEMALE’S P.O.V~ I was engrossed in my laptop, cocooned in a blanket, when he suddenly materialized before me in his boxers and a loose white shirt that seemed to be slipping off. He looked delightful. However, I didn’t have the luxury to appreciate the br...

Corporate Seduction: Pleasing the Boss

A CEO of a busy company hires an intern to pleasure her. She dominates him and uses his face as a sex-toy to pleasure herself after hours.

The dimly lit room is adorned with a sleek, black leather couch and a mahogany conference table. The walls are lined with framed certificates and accolades, a testament to the success of this company. A large, ornate chandelier hangs overhead, casting sof...

Bull Shite, Bull Dykes, Bull Fights: That’s Your Everyday D/s Love Story.

“That a black eye is watching you, And that love awaits you, Toreador, love awaits you!” - From Carmen: The Toreador Song, by Georges Bizet

Demanding. Insistent. She’s flipping the bird at my earlier text: Give me an hour. Pop-up drinks with the directors to celebrate last night’s Businesswoman of the Year win. Whatever. Her text is adamant, not a centimetre of wiggle room: I meant right NOW,...

Ms. Misty And Tommie

A lonely father has a visit from his son and the boy's dazzling and seductive "lady-friend"

Mr. Charles Carson had not seen his college freshman son for some time. He knew the youngster was busy with studies and popular with the girls but still? So, when Thomas called and said he was going to be home that afternoon, Charles was pleased. It had g...

A Misunderstanding - The Sequel - Part 2

Simon relives an event five years earlier when he was caught self-pleasuring and the next day discovers that Sarah has a way of stopping him self-pleasuring again

Sarah, or Miss Jones as Simon was now expected to address her, drove them to her house. Once there, Simon was instructed to remove the remaining bags from her car and take them around the back to the garden shed, where they were added to those already the...

Ms. Bonda And Mario

Young guy is surprisingly invited for job interview which evolves into a tease and denial session

Mario read the hiring advertisements online again today. He wasn’t desperate for a job, yet, but getting there. He was barely eighteen. He had his GED and a very thin resume, but he knew he’d make a dedicated worker if someone would give him a chance. Liv...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

A Misunderstanding - The Sequel - Part 1

Simon, sitting distraught outside Emma's house, has no option but to phone Sarah and plead for help

To re-cap what's happened, it's a Friday evening and Simon's currently outside Emma's house, totally distraught. Emma had been his girlfriend and a month earlier she had discovered that he had been abusing her underwear and had persuaded him that he neede...

The Master And The Slave - Chapter 1

Thus began the legend of The Master and The Slave - a cautionary tale for those who dare to venture into

John was a thirty-five-year-old single man who had never been in a serious relationship. He had always struggled to find his place within society, often feeling lost and without purpose. In his quest to explore new experiences, he stumbled upon the world...

Score 11 11
1
803 Views 803
1.8k words 1.8k words

A Helping Hand - Part 1

He wants to help her relax!

After a warm bath, she decided to take a breath of tranquil air. To sit in front of the buzzing television and drink a coffee. It was five minutes into the show when he appeared before her, naked, astounding her. His face was similar to the red on her nai...

The Enveloping Requirement: Part 5

Christopher Robertson lands himself in further bother during his disciplinary weekend with his boss lady, at her pristine home.

The lights had been out in Miss Lexington’s bedroom for around ten minutes. Chris had been lying awake, thinking over the last day and a half, here at Miss Lexington's immaculate home. He wanted to know, what was it about the Sunday Telegraph that Miss Le...

Female’s P.O.V~ It all began with his eyes, conversing with mine with such persuasive language. He’d gaze at me with a steady depth in his eyes, not showcasing any sign of resignation. Yet I could still sense his delicate side, seizing him to turn bashful...

Goddess Nicole

After several attempts, a professional Domme finally gives him what he wants

I drove to my appointment with a mixture of nerves and anticipation. I expected the nerves I’d felt before my previous attempts to sate this desire I’d lived with for so long, but there was another element to them this time. What if I didn’t like it? What...