Wow, a lot's happened since my last post in January. I've added another 25 stories to my roster (including a bunch of collaborations with talented writers here), earned the Omnium badge for having one story in every category, and I'm closing in on 1,000 followers. About 12 or so to go. That's blooming amazing, given I'm just a li'l ol' writer of smut.
Thank you to everyone who has supported my, sometimes experimental, writing as I hopefully continue to improve. Every comment, message, Like/Favourite means so much to me, and I love hearing about how my work makes you feel.
So please, don't be shy. If you like my stories, or those of any author who works tirelessly for free to bring the finest collection of erotica on the internet, on this friendly site, please drop a note of thanks in some way, either publicly or via DM. Authors love to know their work is appreciated and made people hot in all the right places.
Thanks again, and happy reading.