Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"This story is part of a series in which a deep friendship between two men flowers into a sexual relationship, but I’ll share all the background needed to make it enjoyable as a standalone story."

“Up against the wall, and spread 'em!"

Rick complied, raising his hands and placing himself against the wall of my apartment. He had just made a confession and was insisting upon some consequences.

Probing ... uh, deeper ... into my Bad Cop role, I lubed my middle finger, reached inside his shorts and eased it carefully into his rectum. "Sounds like you need a cavity search, bad boy."

"Better use something bigger than a finger," he hissed.

"Oh, I’ve got just the tool for that," I barked, slapping his ass and dropping my shorts. I stepped out of them, shoes still on, my cock jumping out like a steel spring.

Rick was my best friend, and last month, we had added a benefits package to our friendship. Having not been with him for nearly two weeks, I had been missing his touch and anxiously anticipating this moment. I had just picked him up at the airport from a trip to Europe with his family, who were riding home separately. Just before arriving at my place, he "confessed" to "cheating" on me.

Whatever it was he was confessing to, it couldn't actually be considered cheating, because we had declared our emerging relationship to be open from the start. But if he wanted to spice up our reunion this way, I was happy to play along.

I yanked his shorts down to his knees, slicked up my spire and slid it between his cheeks. "Tell me what you fucking did," I demanded through clenched teeth, reaching under his shirt to tweak his nipples.

"Well, Emily and I got wind of this local nude beach where people sometimes go to … well, more than just sun themselves. And that night, we got so worked up talking about me hooking up with a random guy and her with a random woman, that we actually had unscheduled sex. With each other."

"You dirty boy." Here I was, chastising my best friend for having sex with his own wife … while wiggling my finger around inside his colon. Such is our relationship.

His marriage wasn't exactly normal either. He and Emily had been married for eighteen years and raised kids together, soulmates in every way but one: over the years, they had both realized that they were predominantly attracted to the same sex.

Oddly enough, though, despite their marriage being essentially platonic, they still had sex once a month. Emily said that getting an infusion of male hormones late in her cycle helped keep her periods regular and improved her mood. I was amazed that this man, who was a whole lot gayer than me, could regularly get it up for a woman. I guess that's how much he loved her.

But for Rick and Emily to have an extra session outside their monthly “schedule” was unheard of. For the last few years, any extra sexual outlet that she had needed was fulfilled by her lesbian girlfriend Jackie. Despite Emily’s longtime encouragement to explore his homosexual-ishness, however, Rick hadn't had such an outlet until recently. That's when my sudden awareness that he had been flirting with me flipped a switch inside me, and we fell into each other's arms. And holes.

"You gave your wife an extra fucking?" I taunted. "That's not part of our deal!" Of course there was no such deal, but as part of this game, I gave his nip an extra-hard squeeze with one hand, almost enough to hurt, and slapped my fleshy nightstick against his ass cheek.

I was getting ever more aroused not only giving Rick this fake punishment but picturing him and his hot wife engaged in anticipatory proxy passion. She was a total Mom I'd Love to Fuck … if only she weren't my best friend's wife. And gay. His big throbber was the only cock she’d ever taken, or ever would.

"Yeah, well, it didn't help much,” Rick explained, “because we still went to bed unsatisfied and woke up even hornier than before. So we sent the kids off to sightsee on their own and snuck off to the beach to hook up with randoes,” Rick moaned. “God, we are both such perverts."

"Yes, you are. I’m not surprised that drilling Emily didn't do it for you." Now rubbing my prick up and down between his buttocks, I demanded, "Nothing but the Big D will satisfy you, will it?"

"You’re so right, Joe! I've gotta have dick! I’ve gotta have your dick! I missed it so much that I went for a stranger's!"

I re-lubed my probe and centered it against Rick's port, applying pressure. "You’re both sick little fucks, aren’t you? Emily’s going right over to Jackie's tonight for a night of sloppy slit licking, isn't she?" Rick moaned in agreement. Picturing Jackie between Emily’s legs got me even more excited than picturing Rick there. Maybe because Jackie was even hotter to me than Emily, and even more sapphically unattainable.

I barely noticed my role shifting from Bad Cop to Bad Doc. “Well, I’ve got the cure right here. An injection to inoculate you against future relapses.” My instrument now positively tingling from this provocative talk, I sensed the patient’s opening becoming more receptive. “Close your eyes and get ready for your Joe-jab.” I took a couple of seconds to ease through his entrance, then shoved the needle a full six inches deep inside him.

The deep intrusion of my semen syringe provoked a loud, long moan. "Fuck! Yes! Give it to me straight, Doctor! I can take it!!" We both chuckled noticeably during his delivery of the word straight. And the reference.

I took his magnificent warmth in my hand, Between eye-wateringly pleasurable plunges into his tight depths, I wheezed, “Each dose only lasts a day or two. You’d better get used to daily in-patient office visits.”

After catching his breath from my initial stab, our manly bodies starting to rock together, between grunts Rick started to unreel his beach story. He had walked the secluded sands naked, in the opposite direction as Emily, discreetly checking out all the uncut Euro cockmeat on display, and then selecting a spot to lay down on a towel.

Before very long at all, Geoff, a married fellow tourist, from Canada, found a spot nearby and struck up a conversation. After a while, each of them with a clear view of the other’s gradually inflating penis, the chatting turned tentatively to sexuality. After breaking through the initial delicious taboo, they found that they were both fairly new to manly sex. So far, Geoff had traded handjobs in a couple of bate rooms, plus he had blown one other guy in a gay sauna, but that was it.

As for Rick, up to that point, Emily and I were the only two people he had ever had sex with, period. In fact, the poor guy had literally never cum in anyone’s mouth until I finally blew him last month, a deficiency that I was more than happy to remedy. I certainly had no jealousy that he’d gotten with another man; to the contrary, I cared about him so much that I was thrilled to hear him share his tale while I was shagged his tail.

In recent days, I'd been thinking more about just how much I cared for Rick. I realized that I could no longer love him as a friend, because ... well, now we were no longer just friends. It wasn’t moon-eyed, twentysomething, head-over-heels love, which in my middle age I wasn't really capable of anyway, but I guessed it was some kind of love.

Truth be told, this revelation had been partly a result of my own "cheating." After a highly pleasurable encounter a few days ago with our tasty neighbor Tori, she had encouraged me to explore my developing feelings - and share them with Rick.

So, again, I wasn't jealous at all, but rather happy for Rick, as now described how he and Geoff had slipped back into the trees behind the beach, where Rick treated him to his first experience of a (newly) skilled man-mouth. In no time at all, he coaxed a delivery of guy-goo from Geoff, who then began to eat Rick’s jumbo Johnson.

After arching his back in pleasure and filling Geoff’s eager mouth, Rick stood him up and gave him his very first creamy gay kiss, too. They were both so enthralled with this that they remained erect, proceeding to blow each other again. All said and done, they spent a couple of hours lying together on a blanket, kissing and sucking.

CarlaxxxfrancineTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CarlaxxxfrancineTS

"That sounds pretty hot and happy, Rick," I hissed in his ear. "You're gonna make me cum talking like that. But I take it you guys didn't ... " I withdrew my plunger all the way out and slammed it back up Rick’s tail-tube, emphasizing the last word, "... fuck?"

"No, he wasn’t quite ready for that. That's why I need this so bad! I need a fresh booster of your medicine every goddamned day!" He turned his head back, murmuring, “I can take it rectally or … orally,” presenting his mouth for a kiss that was more sloppy tongues than lips.

Now massaging his velvety, generous foreskin up and down his nearly eight-inch length as our tongues swirled around each other, I picked up the pace, stroking him firmly and rapidly.

He arched his back, grunting like a caveman as his first squirts hit the kitchen wall. I slicked up his rod with his ejaculate and continued milking him. Believe it or not, as detailed in "Island Pleasures" in this series, it wasn't the first time we'd made a mess in the kitchen.

I reveled in the contrast versus my recent delightful dalliance with Tori. Rick's scratchy face, rough from a long flight, as opposed to her pliant lips. The big, firm, hairy body I had my arms wrapped around, rather than a soft, smooth, voluptuous one. His throbbing, now sloppy, manhood in my hands. His fuckhole gripping only an inch or two of my shaft at once, but more tightly, than the full length that gets squeezed by a pussy. And the looser void beyond the sphincter ... into which I was now wantonly spraying my seed.

I couldn't help it. “I love you, man!" I exclaimed through my first couple of rounds of orgasmic expression.

I leaned against his back as our breathing began to slow, my hands now slowly running up and down his chest, leaving a trail of semen to get stuck in the hairs. Rick turned his head for another minute of mutual tongue-twisting, slower than before.

"I love you too … man," he finally said with a gentle smirk as his sphincter ejected my sudden softness, gently turning to face me and removing my shirt. I lifted his shirt off too and we pulled in for a tight, naked, manly hug, our slickened cocks rubbing against each other.

Our faces inches apart, Rick grinned and murmured, "Totally fine if you want to keep adding 'man' to that,” acknowledging how lamely I had fallen back on the Wayne's World trope that was supposed to be reserved for platonic love between two men.

“Just so you know, this is what I’ve always dreamed of,” he said, pulling back so he could look me in the eyes. “Even if you may not have thought of it until recently.”

“You’re right," I replied, truthfully. "I hadn’t imagined anything like this. But that was obviously a failure of my imagination,” following that with a good solid kiss to underscore the point.

"So, Joe," he asked, sporting a facetious smirk, “do you prefer the taste of a man now? Or do you still crave women?"

"Mmm, those are two different questions," I replied. “I'm starting to really like the taste." I tried to produce a guilty expression as I added, "As for cravings, though, I do have a bit of a confession of my own to make."

"Oh yeah?” He was quick to get the drift. “What's her name?"

"Tori."

"Oh-ho-ho, Tori," he replied knowingly. “I'd heard about her sleeping with a couple of the women in the neighborhood. Including Jackie, by the way. But you must be a lucky man, because you’re the first guy I’ve heard of.” He added, “Other than Eric, obviously,” referring to her husband.

His phallus inflated noticeably when he mentioned Eric, which somehow didn’t surprise me. He had already told me the tale of how, years ago, they had both been chaperones on a Troop camping trip, sharing a tent on a night so warm and sticky that they'd had to sleep in their underwear. As darkness fell, they'd caught themselves sneaking glances at each other's half-chubs, exchanging shy smiles. As Rick told it, neither had dared make a move on the other, given that children were sleeping in tents just fifty yards away, and they had never discussed it since.

"So I think there needs to be a consequence for my behavior,” I declared, leading him across the studio apartment to my conveniently located bed. "You need to remind me that your cock is the best thing for me. By reaming me hard with it."

"I can do that."

"In my mouth."

Still standing in front of the bed, I dropped to my knees. Rick was beaming, ear to ear, for this reaming.

"I'm not sure how this punishes you ..."

"Neither did getting fucked just now punish you," I replied.

"Fair point. Well … lick up my cum anyway, you dirty cheater," he commanded grinningly.

I started doing so. Now in my face, his magnificent penis was as tremendous as I had remembered: long, thick and even at full erection the glans half-covered by his beautiful, natural, veiny foreskin.

Although he had left a mess of cum on the floor and wall over by the front door for later cleanup, there were some nice tasty globs still left on him, made just a bit foamy by my stroking. I licked both under and around the foreskin, savoring the bitter-salty taste as I alternately cleaned his cock and my right hand.

Then I slapped my wet hand against his ass, opened my wetted lips, and slid them over his flaring corona and down most of his warm, pulsating length. Damn. Maybe I was starting to like the taste of his savory salami, especially with residual cum on it, even more than pussy.

I made enough bobs up and down to get him whimpering, and then I pulled off and flipped us both around. Now I was sitting on the floor, leaning back against the bed. I looked up into his eyes and implored, "Start fucking."

Rick kneeled and eased himself in until he was at the back of my mouth, maybe four or five inches deep, then started pumping in and out. I wrapped both hands around his ass cheeks and squeezed, helping direct the thrusts. Even after a few minutes, I was still thrilling to this pummeling. Leaning forward, I eventually found that I could get him in even deeper. As long as he didn't hold it there, he could get it all the way in - briefly - without triggering my gag reflex. It was exhilarating to know I was sucking in all of my friend, his pubes pressing up against my lips and his supple glans crowding my throat on each plunge.

My hands ran up his lower back and down his thighs, at one point my fingers dragging through the cum that had run down his thigh from our earlier fuck. That seemed to do it for him, and I continued these hand movements as he crested. His thrusts got a bit shallower, thankfully not quite hitting my throat because I wanted to savor every drop of the manly essence he was pumping.

"I love you, man," I said again, standing us up for a heavenly cumkiss.

"I love you too, man," Rick deadpanned slyly, reinforcing what seemed likely to become a long-running joke between us.

"I've got one more bit of news for you."

"More? Who else did you fuck?” He paused. “Did you get with another guy, too?"

"Mmm, nope, no one else. This news is not about me. It is more of an opportunity for you."

"What kind of opportunity?" Rick asked with a puzzled expression.

Tori had shared with me that while Eric had been too timid to follow up on that sweaty camping night, he was just as hot for Rick as Rick was for him. In fact, he had told Tori that they kissed in the tent before putting a stop to things. This was different from Rick’s version of the story, which I tended to believe more, though it was pretty fucking hot either way. Like both Rick and myself until very recently, Eric was a virgin when it came to other men, and lucky Rick would get to break him in.

How could I not play Homo Cupid here? "Well, it's also an opportunity for ..." I paused for a moment to build up the tension. "... for Eric."

His cock (again) sprung up at the mention of his name, and I took it in my hand. “Let me tell you the plan that Tori and I have come up with."

Published 
Written by joe71
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments