Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The next morning when we awoke, we heard the sounds of activity outside. We got dressed and went outside to see what was going on. The rest of the scouting party was already up and had begun fixing breakfast and taking down the tents. 

Everyone knew that we would be headed back to Kupolinis today, so while some fixed a meal for everyone, others busied themselves with breaking down the camp.

When breakfast was ready, we all sat down to eat, again in the same circle as the night before. But unlike the night before, instead of just smiles and the occasional shy look, L'natria and I were met with giggles and whispers from the other women. It would seem that our exploits last night were making for lively breakfast amusement!

The giggles and whispers made L'natria a little uncomfortable, but when I saw what was going on and pulled her closer, the whispers quieted... replaced, I would guess, by wishfulness on their part. It wasn't jealousy really because I had made my choice and the girls had not had to "compete" in any way for me. 

Plus, I think they all figured that I would be king once we got back to Kupolinis, and none of them wanted to show themselves in a bad light to me now. At any rate, the whispers ceased and we all went on with finishing our meal and getting ready to head back to the city.

As we traveled back to Kupolinis I asked questions about the city and this planet and I fielded more questions about myself and my life on Earth. It passed the time as we talked amongst each other. 

I knew the girls were all naturally curious about me and I had a lot to learn about this place. With my ship looking more like a ball of crumpled tin foil than a spaceship now, I figured a good lay of the land would be beneficial.

Time on Shatabhisha Galli is a hard thing to figure. I couldn't assume that time was measured in the same way it was back home–I didn't know if a "day" on this planet lasted twenty-four hours or not. 

Since my watch was smashed in the accident, and the ship's clock back at the wreckage site, I had no way of determining time now. All I know is that we walked for some distance before we began to see the first glimpses of Kupolinis.

The City of Kupolinis lies on the southern edge of The Plains of Honnika close to the Mountains of Solovei. As we approached the city, I could see it was a well-established place (for some reason I was expecting a "third world" type place like a small town in Afghanistan or the poor parts of Mexico or something) with buildings that appeared to be made of stone or concrete or something. 

Kupolinis looked like a fairly large city too, as we got closer I could imagine hundreds of people living there. Then I had a delicious thought–hundreds of people... but no men! And if, as my current company thought, I would soon be made the king, then that would make me the king of a land of stunningly beautiful women! 

It was the stuff of many a teenage boy's fantasies! For about the tenth time since crash landing in paradise, I pinched myself just to make sure I wasn't dreaming... and I wasn't. This was really happening!

It didn't take us long once we got within sight of Kupolinis to reach the outskirts of the city. As we walked down the main avenue leading into the city center and what I could only imagine serves as the castle or queen's house, I saw women's faces peeking out of their windows and doors as we walked past. 

Some were brave enough to come to stand in the doorway of their houses, but that was about it. Apparently, word travels fast, and our arrival drew the attention of most of the town! As we got further into town, a crowd began following us at a distance. 

It started with just a few women as we entered town, but grew until we had quite a throng following us. I turned around occasionally to see the stir I had caused... I felt sorta like the Pied Piper of these parts!

Finally, we arrived at the Queen's house. It wasn't a castle in Disneyland's Cinderella castle sort of place–it was more like a medium-sized mansion... not huge, but impressive compared to the other houses in town. You could definitely tell someone important lived here!

We knocked on the door and was met by a woman who apparently was the housemaid or something. "Please come in, the Queen is expecting you," she said softly, keeping her head down and not looking directly at me. 

We walked into the large main hall. There I got my first glimpse of Queen Aurquan as she stood on the second-floor balcony before coming down the stairs to meet us. She was certainly impressive, she walked with the nobility and grace that only the most well-bred and influential have. 

She practically glided down the stairs, her head not bobbing and her body moving smoothly as silk as she came down the staircase. She came to stand in front of me on a slightly raised platform that had her throne on it. It wasn't actually a throne, but it was an ornately decorated high-back chair with wide strong arms that she used for that purpose.

"My name is Queen Aurquan and I am the leader of the great City of Kupolinis. Who might you be, sir?" she asked. Even her voice was regal!

"My name is Adam Jennings, Queen Aurquan," I said. I bowed, not knowing what else to do in front of royalty.

"Leave us, please. We have much to discuss," she said to the rest of the party. "Return to your homes. I thank you for your service." I didn't know it at the time, but Queen Aurquan already had heard of my coming and had decided to inaugurate me as king of this land.

"Queen Aurquan, if I might have a moment," I said. I turned to L'natria and took her in my arms, kissing her. "Thank you L'natria, for coming to my rescue and for... " I let my voice trail off, but judging by the blush in her cheeks and the sparkle in her eyes, she understood perfectly. 

Then I whispered in her ear. "Don't be far away." and kissed her earlobe. I felt a shiver run through her although she didn't make a sound.

After the scouting party had left to go back to their homes, the Queen and I sat down to talk about things.

"First off, are you hungry, Adam Jennings?" she asked.

"No, I'm fine... and please call me Adam. Jennings is just my last name," I said.

"Very well, Adam. You may call me Tara," she said with a smile. "Now did you get hurt in the crash of your ship?"

"No... nothing that a few days of taking it a little easy won't fix. Just a few bumps and bruises. I was buckled in pretty well when the solar flare hit my ship," I said.

"That's good. Now, I assume you have been told a little about our planet and our way of life?" she asked.

"Yeah, I know this is a planet primarily of women and that you come from another planet where some people called the Drakoonians captured all your men and killed them. I know that you are the Queen and rule over this city and that there are other cities, some with kings but mostly queens ruling them. 

"I know that there are only a very few men on this planet and I know that the women here are very, very beautiful!" I said. I threw that last part in as a little compliment to her and to her people!

Tara smiled, "Well compliments aside, let me give you a more accurate history of our planet and how we came here," she said,

"According to the legends passed down to us by our ancestors, our people and your people were once part of the Twelve Colonies of Mygrostia. 

"Many millennia ago, our mutual home planet, Mygrostia, was in danger of being destroyed and all life on it extinguished. Our sun had outlived its life and was expanding, becoming a red giant. Our planet was heating up and was destined to be swallowed up by the expanding sun. 

"So our people sent twelve enormous spaceships out to try to find a place to re-establish our civilization. My people, the people of this planet, found a home on Shatabhisha; translated into your language, it means 'a new place to dwell'. 

"We established our civilization there. Your people landed on the planet Earth and began your world. That is why you and I look so similar, except for the sexual differences." She blushed a bit.

"Life for us was good, but then the Drakoonians came and overthrew our world, killing off the men and taking many of the women as slaves. Those of us that managed to escape came here and built what you see now. 'Galli' means the second, so Shatabhisha Galli means 'the second new place to dwell'. 

"We have been to your planet before. There is a doorway between our worlds out past what you call the Kuiper Belt. It is rarely open, however, and then only for a short time. We have traveled through it to your world. 

"That is how we have managed to bring a few men back to Shatabhisha Galli with us. With no men here, our civilization would die out, being unable to reproduce. So we have brought back a few of your people to help us keep our world alive. You came through that doorway and crash-landed here, saving us the trip!" she smiled. 

"So how do you... reproduce?" I asked.

"The eggs of our women are extracted when they reach Tarle–the time they become a woman. The eggs are kept safe until a man can be found who is willing to be drained and their sperm used to fertilize the eggs," 

Tara raised the front of her outfit. 

"As you notice, the women here have no navel... that is because we are really clones–there simply are not enough men on this planet for us to have children the way you know. I am the fourteenth of my clone. But other than having no navel, we are in every other aspect, the same as your Earth women," she said.

"Not quite the same, Queen Aurquan," I said.

"What do you mean, Adam?" she asked.

"You are much more beautiful. In fact, I haven't seen one of your people who could hold a candle to any Earth woman I have ever seen!" I said.

"Well, thank you. I am pleased you find the women of Kupolinis so pleasing. That will make this next item easier for you to hear," she said.

"Oh?" I asked.

"Yes. Adam, we are a planet of women, and I am this city's Queen. There are thirty-one nations on the planet Shatabhisha Galli, but only eight of them have kings, and the rest are ruled by queens. 

"However, it has long been our custom and our law that the man is always in charge. Now I understand that L'natria pleased you last night, is that correct?" she asked.

"Well, I am not in the habit of kissing and telling, but yes she did," I said.

giannacoll
Online Now!
Lush Cams
giannacoll

"And did she tell you that men are in charge and it's the woman's place and duty to please them no matter what they ask?" she asked.

"Yes, she said that it is taught to her to be pleasing in something called...in Zhi-Hue or something like that," I said. 

"That is correct. You see because men on this planet are so scarce, we have determined that they are of great value and therefore we should do everything we can to make them happy and make them want us. 

"Some of the other cities on Shatabhisha Galli are lucky to have men as their kings. but we have not been so fortunate. You are the first man anyone in this city has ever seen. That is why I must, by our own laws, ask you... will you consider being our king?" she asked.

I gulped. I had been told I would probably be asked, and on the walk to the city, I had thought about it. I knew that I would probably never see Earth again and I was okay with that–I didn't leave a lot back there to miss anyway. 

And if you have to live in a new land–or a new world–it might not be a bad thing to be in charge of it! Plus being a king in a land of drop-dead gorgeous woman ain't a bad way to spend the day! 

I also had noticed there was no weapons or military anything even here in the castle so obviously, there wasn't much need for them. The Kupolinite people seemed to be a peaceful bunch.

"Do you think... I would be able to do it? Do you think I'm... worthy of being your king?" I asked.

"I've been told a little about you and how you came here–your reputation precedes you," she stated with a little giggle. "You sound like quite a man. It's been so long since we've had one here, trust me... for you, ruling will be easy. The women of Kupolinis would be very grateful to have a king."

I looked at her as I thought about it. It didn't seem all that difficult... no politics, no wars, everyone seemed peaceable enough. I shrugged my shoulders "I will try my best, Tara. Kupolinis seems like a very nice place, and the people are friendly enough, if more than a little curious right now."

"And you'd have me for advice," she stated with a smile. "I will be here to help you adjust and explain things as you go along... if you'll have me, that is.  I have many, many ways in which I can serve you as king."

My eyebrows raised, "W-what do you mean, Tara?" I asked, feeling my blood pressure rise at her words. 

Two very pretty servants came forward and removed her cloak, showing an amazingly smooth, sexy, and elegant body underneath, in nothing but her skimpy thong panties and high heels.

"In any way a woman can," she replied plainly with a little smile. "Including sexually. Whatever crosses your mind, I can do it." 

I adjusted my seat, seeing this ravishing beauty in front of me, "This is all very strange, Tara. The men in my world often have to work very hard to find a woman and there are none as beautiful as you,"  I said.

She looked a little surprised.

"That's just wrong! With all the women you must have there it should be easy for a man to find a woman!" she said.

"Well, the women there do not look at men the same way as you do here. Men there are the chasers and have to earn the right to be with a woman," I told her.

"That's crazy! But you shouldn't have any problem–you're the most beautiful man I've ever seen, and I've seen lots of pictures," she said.

She reached out her hand and helped me to my feet. "My loyalty knows no bounds, sir," she said, running her hand over my chest and slipping it under my shirt seductively. "It has no limits, at all." 

She led me over to the throne and sat me gently on the seat of power for Kupolinis, then stood before me, showing off her incredible body with a flirtatious smile.

"I am absolutely loyal to Kupolinis, and now that we have one, to our King. So what would you like to be called now that you are king? King Jennings, perhaps? Something else?" she asked. 

With a deep breath and a slight feeling of disbelief, I replied, "Why don't we use King Adam... it sounds better than King Jennings and it's my first name. I wish to be a personable king, Tara, and using my first name is more friendly I think. 

"Many of the kings in my world were unapproachable by the common person. Mostly because they were always afraid of being overthrown and losing their kingdom. But since your Prime Law states that the man is in charge, and since I am one of only a very few men on this planet, I do not see that as an issue. 

"Therefore, I want the people of Kupolinis to think of me as more than their king. I want them to consider me as one of them, one of the people of this wonderful city. I want to relate to them and I want them to feel like they can say hello to me when I go into town and walk amongst them, something I plan on doing a lot."

"King Adam..." she moaned quietly to herself and smiling. "That sounds wonderful and I am sure the people will take you to their hearts as I have. You are going to be an amazing king and I see great things happening to Kupolinis now that you are our leader."

"Would you like a little preview of what you'll get to enjoy, as the king?"

I asked the two servant women to give us privacy, and they rushed out, giggling, their cute asses jiggled playfully as they headed for the door. They locked it as they left and then Tara moved closer, and I drew her into my lap. She immediately began paying homage to me, touching my body, kissing on me, excited just to experience me.

"You feel... incredible," she said between kisses. She looked up at me, her beautiful blue eyes shining. "I've never seen a man in person before, but from what I have heard about them, you must be a good one."

I looked into her eyes, holding her face in one hand on her soft cheek. I leaned forward slightly catching a blush on her cheeks just before I kissed her. 

She responded instantly and passionately, throwing her arms around my neck as my hands slid around her slim waist and pulling her closer to me. 

We kissed deeply her lips parting to allow my tongue to play with hers.  When our kiss broke she looked at me again, her breathing faster and her eyes darting back and forth searching my face.

"You smell wonderful," she panted softly. "Your scent... it makes me... wet."

Standing up, I sat her down on the throne in my place and began removing my clothes as she watched. Her eyes were wide, and she bit her lip excitedly as she was about to get her first look at a man's body. 

She rubbed her thighs together, her sopping pussy getting wetter as I stripped to my shorts. Her hands went up and down my chest, and she kissed my stomach with a moan. She looked up, and I sighed at her beauty.

"Can I see it?" she panted breathlessly.

I decided to see how 'loyal' my queen really was. Back home I had a girlfriend who liked her sex a little on the spicy side. She liked to have her hair pulled, some playful slapping and an over-the-knee spanking every so often when she "misbehaved". 

Granted, it had been some time since I had played like that, but I now had a whole city of women at my beck and call. And according to what I had been told by both L'natria and Queen Aurquan, the women here would do anything I desired–and both of them emphasized that word anything too!

I reached down and grabbed a handful of Tara's blonde hair hauling her head back. With my other hand, I grabbed her throat. "'Can I see it?' Is that what you said? Tara if you are going to be my queen, there's something we need to get straight right from the start. 

"I understand that up until now you have had to maintain this dignified Queen Aurquan thing... being all proper and graceful and dignified for your people. And that will continue, in public, for them. But when we are here in our chambers alone and having sex, I want a filthy dirty slutty woman, not a stately queen. Do you understand? 

"You don't ask 'Can I see it', you say 'Please, my king, please give me your cock!' I don't have an 'it' or a 'dick' or a 'penis'. I have a cock. I don't 'sleep with you' or 'make love to you', I fuck you. 

"I want you to use your dirty language with me when we are alone. I don't want a queen, I want a trashy street slut. I want a whore in my bed. Understand?" I growled. 

"Whatever my king desires," she said seductively and giving me a naughty little smile. 

I bent down and gave her a deep hard kiss and she moaned into my mouth. The hand at her throat released its grip and moved down to grab her tit firmly causing her to gasp at the sudden movement. Then I broke the kiss leaving her gasping and her eyes wide.

"Now shall we try that again?" I said, standing over her once more.

"Oh please, please may I see your beautiful cock, my king? Please, I want to see it!" she said.

"Undress me then," I said. Tara smiled and reached up to pull down my shorts slowly, teasingly revealing my whole, hard length at last. 

She moaned audibly as she gazed at it, throbbing directly in front of her face. Her hand went between her legs and her breath stopped for a moment.

"I-it's just so..." she stammered. "Oh, I have seen pictures and heard stories of such things, but... My heart is racing so fast!"

Taking her hand, I pulled her up and sat down, holding out my cock, legs spread slightly, and told her to remove her panties, but to leave the shoes on.

"Yes, my king," she said, and her fingers went to her very thin panties, undid the knots in the sides, and pulled them gently away. She ran her hands down her thighs and back up again, and stood with her heeled legs slightly apart. 

"I do have a very nice body, don't you think?" She was totally shaved like L'natria was last night, and I told her that I preferred her that way.

I pulled her down onto my lap facing me. "Then I'll make sure I'm nice and smooth for you all the time," she said as her hips moved slowly, grinding on my lap. "And all the other girls too. The whole kingdom will likely be shaving by next week!"

I placed my hands on her soft, young breasts and as I felt her naked body, she moaned aloud again.

"So Tara, as queen are you to be my only lover then?" I asked as I played with her amazing tits and rolled her stiff plump nipples between my fingers. 

She laughed and leaned forward to kiss me. "My king, you are a man and a very handsome one. You can have as many concubines as you wish. But there is only one queen!"

 

Published 
Written by Master_Jonathan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments