Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Tara and I continued to kiss for a while as I played with her body. I told her to stand up and turn around to sit back on my lap with her back to me. That way I had better access to her marvelous tits. I toyed with her tits and nipples while I kissed her neck, she moaned and rotated her ass on my lap, feeling my hard cock between her ass cheeks and rubbing it along her crack.  

Just to get her even more excited and aroused, I raised her up just high enough to push my cock down so when she sat back down it came between her legs. Now as she ground her ass on me, my cock would rub along her very wet slit.

As I expected, this brought several impassioned moans from her. I took her hand and placed it on my cock as she moved, making her push it up against her even more. 

It was incredibly erotic to have such a beautiful, sexy blonde at my disposal, and soon she was touching and stroking my erection. I asked if she was ready to serve me, and she moaned out a yes as my fingers touched her soaked pussy. 

"I'm so incredibly horny right now," she moaned into my ear. "If you put that thing in me... I would cum right away!"

"Well, tonight I will take you and make you my queen. You just stay nice and wet for me okay?" I said as I rubbed my cock over her pussy once more, making sure I touched her clit.

"I look forward to serving you, my king," she panted. She got up and turned to me. "Is there anything you require, sir?"

"Well, I am a little hungry, now that you mention it.

"Oh," she said, "Just clap three times, and a servant will come in."

I clapped loudly, and in walked a beautiful young brunette in a silk bikini and heels, with a pink flower in her hair.

"What can I do for you, sir?" Her voice was soft.

I asked for water and something to eat. She bowed slightly, before leaving. Tara took a pillow and dropped in between my feet and sat down on it, with her head on my lap. I began stroking her long hair to her utter delight and I could hear her softly purring happily.

The servant girl returned a few moments later with a jug of water and some native fruits that I didn't recognize. She sat the tray on the table next to my chair and I smiled at her. 

"Will there be anything else, sir?" she asked. At that moment I wished there was, but I couldn't come up with anything. 

"No, that's it, for now, thank you," I said.

"You're welcome, Master. If there's anything else I can do to please you, let me know," she said smiling and turned on her sexy heel to leave us alone. But there was a problem.

"Just a minute," I said, "Come back here." The girl returned, confused and afraid she had made a mistake somehow.

"Yes, sir?" she asked.

"What did you say? What did you call me?" I asked. She panicked, thinking she did something wrong and said, "M-master... sir."

"What is your name, beautiful one?" I said.

"Saiyani, sir," she said.

"Saiyani, why do you call me Master? Are you a slave?" I asked.

"Yes sir, I am one of your slavegirls, sir," she said confused.

"And how many slavegirls do I have?" I asked.

"There are ten of us, sir. Some clean, some cook, some do other things," she said.

"I see. Well, Saiyani, I want you to get all the other slavegirls and bring them to me. I want to see all of you right here quickly," I said.

"Yes Master," she said and scampered off to get them. Tara rose from her seat at my feet and got dressed in her cloak again. She took a seat at the second smaller chair to my left. A few moments later ten beautiful women assembled in front of me, all kneeling as they had been taught.

"Stand up all of you," I said. They rose, looking at each other curiously. "Is this everyone then?" I asked.

"Yes master, this is all of us slavegirls," Saiyani said.

"Good. Now let me tell you a little story, girls. Long, long ago in my country, we had slaves like you, both men and women. They worked the fields and did housework and cooked and did the wash, much like you do.

"But it was not good. Some people, like the slave owners, liked it. Others did not. And as a result of this, there was a terrible war over slavery. Many families were torn apart–brothers fighting brothers, sons fighting their fathers, and many thousands of good men died.

"Then one man–one very wise man–put an end to slavery and abolished it, making all men equal. It took a while, granted, for everyone to agree to that and get used to the idea that these former slaves had right like they did because a lot of resentment still remained. But eventually they did, and my country was better for it.

"So I am going to do the same with you now. Whatever bonds hold you as slaves here are hereby dissolved. You are all free women now, equal to any others in Kupolinis, save the Queen here. You can remain working here as attendants to me and the Queen if you wish, or you can go out into the city and find employment elsewhere, it's up to you.

"If you choose to remain here, you do so as attendants, or housekeepers, or maids... whatever you wish to call yourselves. But you are NOT slaves and I am not your master any longer. I am King, or Sir, or Your Highness... just not Master. I will have no slavery in my kingdom. Understand?

"Now I will let you each consider what you wish to do, but know that if you leave, it will not be held against you in any way. It is entirely your choice," I said.

A murmur went through the girls until Saiyani spoke up, "Thank you, sir," she said.

"And as for this kneeling stuff, that goes away too. Ladies do not kneel in my presence. Instead they curtsy, do you know about curtsying?" I asked.

"Yes, sir. But only the finer ladies curtsy," Saiyani said.

"Well, you are all 'finer ladies' now, so I will expect you all to curtsy when addressing me or the Queen," I said.

"Yes sir," Saiyani said.

"Okay, you are all dismissed for now. Just let me know what you decide to do so I am aware of it," I said.

"Yes mas-yes, my king," Saiyani corrected herself with a shy smile. All the women curtsied and then left giggling and chatting as they walked.

Tara turned to me after they left, "This was a good thing you did, sir. it will go a long way in cementing you as a beloved king here in Kupolinis," she said. 

"Well, I have a few other changes in mind for our community, Tara. How many people live here in Kupolinis?" I asked.

"At last count around 400 or so... maybe a few more than that, why?" she asked.

"And how do you get the word out to the people about a major announcement?" I asked her.

"Well, that's not usually a problem, news spreads fast here in Kupolinis... all I have to do is tell a few people and it spreads quickly. Why do you ask such questions, my king?" she asked, puzzled now at the line of questions I asked.

"I would like to have a town meeting in a couple of days to make an announcement. I would like as many of the ladies of Kupolinis to attend as possible and those who can't attend for whatever reason will have to hear of the news secondhand. But I'd like to give it to as many as I can myself," I said.

"As you wish, my king. I will send messengers out to spread the news right away. When would you like this town meeting?" she asked.

"Make it for the day after tomorrow so that word gets out in time. It should only take about an hour if that, so let's set it up for lunchtime day after tomorrow, in the town square in front of the palace." I said.

"Yes, my king. I will have the people assemble there if you like," she said. 

"That will be fine. May I ask what this big announcement is?" she asked.

"Since I arrived, I have heard nothing but how the women here have never seen a man, how they have never been with a man, and how much they all wish they could know what it's like. And it's sad, Tara, that so many beautiful, desirable, and sexy women have never had the pleasure of having a man love them.

"I know what they mean. I spent a lot of my youth not knowing what a woman felt like, the softness of their touch, the smell of their scent, the taste of their kiss.

"Well, I plan on doing something about this. You tell me there are about 400 women in this town, well I am going to have sex with each and every one of them at least once. It will take some time to be sure but I want to spend one night with each woman until each and every woman in this town has known what it's like to be with a man. No one should have to go through life not knowing love, Tara. It isn't right," I said.

"My king, that is a very tall order! I mean it is a wonderful sentiment, but... can you? I mean can you have sex with every woman in Kupolinis?" she asked.

"Yes, I can. I have a plan. You will see at the meeting but I have devised a way to see that each of the women here will know their king's love," I said.

"You are a wonderful king... and a wonderful man," she said.

I tossed a pillow onto the floor between my feet, and she looked down at it for a moment, as if trying to find the meaning of my sudden and seemingly random action. Then a moment later it hit her and she looked back up to me with lust-filled eyes and a mischievous smile on her beautiful face. I snapped my finger, and she immediately moved between my legs and dropped to her knees.

"Yes, my king."

Her blue eyes sparkled and she trembled with excitement as she knelt between my legs. The long strands of her blonde hair caressed my thighs as I lightly stroked her soft pink cheek with my fingertips. She kissed my thumb with her glossy, pink lips, and looked up with a naughty grin. Then just to show me that she had a playful side, she sucked my thumb in as if it was a small cock. I felt my own cock jump excitedly.

"I've never done this before," she spoke coyly. "But like all women on Shatabhisha Galli, I was taught from the age of Tarle about men, in case I ever had the lucky chance to be with one."

I held my cock by the base, the head pointing straight up as Tara looked at it licking her lips. "Now, Tara I want you to look at my cock. I want you to learn it intimately study every bump and every ridge. It's these bumps and ridges that are going to please and pleasure you.

Erika_Brian
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Erika_Brian

"See the swollen purplish head imagine how that is going to feel as it thrusts deep into you, how it will feel as I drag it back up your wet pussy. Imagine how this big thick cock is going to feel in that tight virgin pussy, stretching you and opening you for the first time..." I talked low and deep, my voice sending thrills up and down her spine as she stared at the throbbing shaft.

"Ohhh sirr... oh my pussy... is so wet, sir! Ohhh please don't tease me! Please, I have waited so long..." she whimpered. I had to feel sorry for this gorgeous creature. On Earth, someone this beautiful would be dripping men, but here on this strange world of women, her beauty was wasted... until now.

Still holding my cock, I said, "Now kiss the tip. Don't take it your mouth just kiss the tip for now." She nodded her understanding and her full, pink glossy lips slowly placed a very soft and very warm kiss on the tip of my cock, her first time kissing a cock and she looked up at me with huge, innocent eyes.

Knowing that I now had the beautiful queen of the land between my legs kissing my cock and knowing that she wanted to more than anything else was almost more than I could wrap my head around! 

She lightly licked her soft lips with a sigh. "So, I get to... fellate you, Sir?"

I nodded my head as I looked down at this beautiful young woman on her knees. She teased me as she ran my tip across her open, inviting lips. "Do you want me to swallow, sir?" Tara moaned softly.

I nodded.

"As you wish, my king," she whispered lustily before wrapping her glossy pink lips around my tip, her tongue swirling around my pee hole and scooping up the pearl of pre-cum waiting for her there.

"Mmmm," she moaned as her lips worked wetly, warmly down, over my head. I watched as her blonde head bobbed up and down slowly, the sensations of her lips slipping across my crown making me close my eyes in glorious pleasure.

"Ohhh fuck Tara! How... how do you know how to suck cock so damn good?" I said between moans and groans of sheer bliss.

She pulled her head off my cock for a moment and smiled wide. Then, without a word, she dropped her pretty head into my lap again. I sat there enjoying her ministrations for a while, as she sucked deep, but smoothly with her lips and cheeks close against my thighs.

She went deep for a moment just to see how far in she could get me, I guess, then came back up and kept bobbing. She got faster, and I spread my legs a little, and let her blonde head move more freely. 

After several wonderful minutes of working on my cock, Tara pulled off my shaft and started licking the tip, her eyes still fixed on my face. Her tongue flicked back and forth quickly over the head and then she ran the tip under the rim of my helmet. I felt myself getting even harder, and begin to really throb. 

She kept at it until I was steel hard–probably harder and stiffer than I had ever been. Tara then opened her lips and sucked me deep, nice and hard. I groaned loudly, her warm wet mouth making my cum boil in my nuts. She may not have ever done this before but she sure paid attention in Zhi-Hue!

"Don't cum too fast, my king," she said. "I want to take my time here, and make sure you cum really hard. This is my first time, and I want to enjoy it! And I have heard that a longer blowjob is usually considered more luxurious, and enjoyable for the man as well."

The warm wet sucking of her mouth again made me moan as she very softly worked to milk my cock of its load of cum. She had me at full boil now and I didn't know how much longer I could last. My head was spinning and my heart raced, as I placed my hand again on her blonde head.

I wrapped my fingers in her blonde locks and pushed her quickly up and down and she kept time with me, picking up her pace. The wet sucking sounds were loud and echoed off the marble walls of the bedroom. 

Tara was amazing. Her mouth worked my cock in ways I could never imagine in my wildest fantasies. Each time her sweet mouth slid down my hard-as-nails cock, it made me groan, and soon I couldn't help but grab a fistful of her blond hair and start fucking those sweet lips. I don't know what they teach these women in Zhi-Hue, but I highly approve of this course! 

It was still hard to believe that I had a whole kingdom of these talented beauties at my disposal! She gagged on occasion when I went too deep and she wasn't ready, but she never complained or resisted and never pulled her mouth off my cock.

With my eyes closed in pleasure, I pushed her head up and down quickly, the sexy sounds of her slurping and sucking echoing off the hard walls more and more. I went on for a few minutes until I nearly came, and pulled her head back. She looked up with a grin and licked my tip.

"Does that feel good, sir? Are you enjoying this?" she asked with sparkling eyes. Dumb question!

I smiled and nodded, unable to speak, then pushed her head down into my lap again for some nice, hard sucks. She went slowly, but firmly, making me extremely hard. My orgasm was approaching quickly, so I told her to slow down. For a while I guided her, and instructed her, keeping me very close to cumming in big waves. 

Sometimes her tongue would come out to simply lick me, and let me cool down a bit, but not too much. She always kept me within short reach of cumming. After a while though, watching and listening to this submissive blonde queen suck me off, it was too much, and I needed to cum. 

"Tell me what to do," she briefly told me before sucking frantically again. "Tell me how to take your cum, sir. It's your choice."

I moaned aggressively as her head returned to bobbing and sucking me hard, on her knees, as I sat on the throne. With the realization that it didn't matter, I let myself groan and get more aggressive, almost growling as my balls tightened, and the pressure strained inside me.

"I'm going to cum in your mouth Tara, and when I do, I want you to hold it until I'm completely finished. I want to see the load in your mouth then I will allow you to swallow it," I said.

"Yes, my king," she said, pulling off my cock just long enough to respond then going back down on me. 

I sat forward in my throne, barely moving as she brought me off, and kept pressing her head slightly. She needed very little encouragement, as her little blond head sucked quickly, deeply, giving me as good a blowjob as I could ask for. Her hands stayed down the whole time, as her mouth served her king, working hard and with passion to earn her first royal load.

Once more a groan escaped me as my queen's blond head bounced up and down on my cock quickly, wetly, excited to see what a man's cum tasted like. She had wondered her whole life but never had the opportunity to find out until now. 

Once again I was getting a very enthusiastic blowjob from a woman who'd never done it before but already had her own special moves. Her tongue wiggled around quickly, and she did her best to get it down to my balls when I was deep in her throat.

She had never deepthroated before, even with her kriloo root. It took her a few tries but I let her work at it until sure enough, her beautiful blue eyes peered up at me with my cock all the way in her throat. I could feel the little blond's tongue move around under my balls.

It was the first time I'd experienced such a thing, as well, and although I was already about to cum, we both knew this would make it a whole lot better.

When my orgasm did arrive, it was slow at first, like a building wave, the way only a very good blowjob could make me feel. My moaning became more uncontrolled and desperate, over and over, and it seemed to spur Tara on. She just sucked harder, until it seemed like she was going as hard as she possibly could.

The first jet to release sent me bucking a little, and groaning loudly, with an echo that filled the room amongst the wet slurping and her own moaning. It went on and on, with what felt like huge splashes of warm liquid pouring into her mouth from my high-pressure orgasm.

I felt my own pulse through my cock as the pressure throbbed, and filled me with pleasure. It always felt good to cum, but she sucked quite hard, squeezing with her lips and tongue, and when the cum released I could feel every drop being squeezed out.

When the jets slowed and turned to little leaky spurts, I took hold of my base, spread my legs, and felt her mouth tighten a bit to keep the cum from leaking out around it before continuing to bob. I still creamed, bits of leftover cum pushing out, and making me groan out loud again.

She kept working me, sucking very hard to get all the cum out. Toward the end, her lips loosened, but her throat sucked harder, making a different sensation.

Waves of pleasure washed over me, and I nearly fell out of the throne. My head went back and I spasmed with my legs spasming a little on either side of her soft, shapely body. Sweat dripped down my forehead, and my breath was heavy, my moans long and labored, but she just kept going, sucking me very hard.

About a minute later, I pulled her head back and looked into her beautiful face with my eyes half-closed in pleasure. She opened her mouth to show me the load she had gathered from me. I smiled weakly and nodded, giving her permission to swallow it. I tried to speak, but my words just sounded like garbled babbling and moaning.

"Just relax, sir," she said softly. "Blowjobs are for kings to enjoy."

The words leaving her mouth so submissive, it made me groan out loud again. She looked up with her big blue eyes and smiled, then laid her head in my lap, purring happily that she had so thoroughly pleased me.

When I was able to speak intelligently again, I told her that I would be very strict when it comes to sex, but that if she was good, I would treat her well. She simply purred sensually as she laid in my lap, agreeing with every word I said. I stroked her long soft hair and thought about my new life here on this alien paradise.

 

Published 
Written by Master_Jonathan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments