Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

It was a couple of days after I had told L'natria that she would be moving into the palace that the next new adventure came my way. L'natria had given her notice to her boss, and while she still worked at the market, she was very much looking forward to the move and her new position.

She had started the Lottery project already, handing out cards to all the women of the town that wanted to play, and there weren't many who didn't! It would take a few more days for everyone to get their cards back to her and for L'natria to get things prepared, but I told her it wasn't something that had to be done in a day or two. 

The King's Lottery was something that would be around for a while... it would take some time to sleep with all the women of Kupolinis!

One morning while we were having a nice breakfast, Tara made an announcement. "Today, my king we will go up Mount Kupai to the Holy Temple of Pazuzu Pei," she said.

"The Holy Temple of Pazuzu Pei?" I asked.

"Yes, my king. It is where we go for cock worship, or Koni Veni" she said.

I looked up from the table at her, the stunned look speaking for itself. "Really?" I said. I had started to get used to the unusual customs and practices of this planet, but they still surprised me with their brazen sexual implications once in a while.  

Tara looked up and smiled at me. "You have agreed to become our king and been given the title and the privileges that come with being the king of our land.

"But it isn't completely official until you have gone through your first cock worship ceremony, and the temple is the perfect place for it. Cocks are considered almost divine here on Shatabhisha Galli, and as our King, yours is a particularly... nice one," she said the lust dripping in her words.

Still, in disbelief, I asked again. "Is this temple really a cock worship temple? Is that your religion here?" 

"Yes," she answered "As our King, you are considered something of a god here and we worship your cock. Before we had a king we would go up to the temple from time to time and ask that a king might be sent to us. And finally at long last one was.

"So now we need to take you up to the temple and give thanks for your arrival and so our deep appreciation for our king. I suppose your Earth doesn't practice that, do they?"

"No, they certainly don't. We have kings in some countries there but they don't worship the king's cock!" I replied. 

Tara laughed, "Well you're really going to enjoy it," she said. "All of our kings consider these ceremonies a treat, and they get anything and everything they desire in them. All the kingdoms on Shatabhisha Galli practice Koni Veni. We have had these Koni Veni worships for a very long, time and they have become a proud tradition here. We feel that worshipping a man's cock makes us all better women."

So after finishing breakfast and getting ready, Tara and I, along with four of the palace attendants start up the well-worn trail to the temple. It was an easy two-mile hike and it took us about forty-five minutes to get up to the temple. 

As we rounded the last hill, I got my first glimpse of the Temple of Pazuzu Pei. The temple itself reminded me of the small Spanish missions of the Old West. Of course, there were no Christian images, but the architecture was somewhat similar.

Like the buildings in Kupolinis, there were no windows that I could see, which made sense–they hadn't learned how to make glass here! Instead, all the buildings here were lit up quite effectively by a native stone they called Kzalki Tevsi, translated: light stones.

They are dark-colored bumpy-textured stones found all over the planet but mostly in the mountainous areas such as the Solovei mountains behind Kupolinis where the temple was located. The Kupolites crack the stones hard bumpy "shell" off and the luminous inner stone is revealed and makes a very good light, lantern, or torch that lasts for a very long time and does not create any heat, smoke, or detectable fumes.

When we approached the main entrance to the temple, Tara turned to the attendants sending them back to the palace. As they turned to leave, Tara and I entered the temple.

Tara took me to a small room first before I entered the main part of the temple. Here I took off my clothes–they had gotten covered with the fine gray dust from the trail and I needed to be cleansed before entering the inner part of the temple. This cleansing consisted of a being bathed by one of the temple attendants, a lovely dark-skinned woman.

She didn't speak, so I never learned her name–the temple attendants did not speak, much like the monastery monks on Earth. She bathed me using special oils and perfumes until she felt I was prepared. Then she helped me get dressed in a short, mid-thigh-length robe and nothing else. 

Then my dark-skinned attendant led me into the inner sanctum of the temple, the place where the action would occur. I was taken over to a seat I can only describe as a cross between a high back throne and a love seat. It was very wide but had a stepped-up back, the sides being the height of a regular high-back chair and the center section higher still.

The arms, while far apart, were padded and the whole thing was quite luxurious. My attendant indicated I should have a seat on this throne which I did, then she left me. I looked around and saw twelve small cushions on the floor in a shallow semi-circle in front of me and behind that was a wide white partition that reached all the way to the high ceiling.

I sat there wondering what would happen next for about five minutes or so before Tara came into the room and came up to me. 

"I see that you have been readied... I hope you are not shy around crowds my king. Usually, for the Koni Veni ceremony, we have all the King's concubines in attendance to watch, but you haven't selected any yet so I have hand-picked twelve ladies to come and watch as they pleasure you. I hope you approve of my selections, my king," she said.

"Well, I've never really had sex in public before... with a bunch of people watching..." I said a little nervously.

"This isn't exactly public," she smiled. "It is a private affair, just for the King's pleasure. Our way of thanking you for being our king and to worship you as our leader and a man. And all the girls are really hot–I do hope you enjoy my selections. They are here for your exclusive pleasure, and they'll all want you instantly. Just think of them as your little playthings... toys who want nothing more than to make you cum hard and cum often!"

Her blue eyes sparkled as she spoke and I could tell she was getting turned on by this scene as well. She stood there in front of me and I could see the fire in her eyes and see her body swaying almost hypnotically as her arousal grew and intensified. She had waited a long time for this day as had them all and she was going to enjoy this as much as I would!

"Now if you are ready, my king, would you like to see your selections for the ceremony?" She asked, waving to the partition like she was showing a car. I nodded and she clapped her hands quickly three times. Out from behind the partition came twelve slim figures all in white floor-length hooded robes.

I couldn't see any part of them, the sleeves of their robes covered their hands and the hoods hid their faces. They each glided up to their respective cushions standing just on the other side of them than I was. I heard the sound of heels on the stone floor but other than that it was absolute silence.

They stood like that for a moment then starting on my left, the first girl disrobed. She, like the rest, was completely naked under her robe, except for her high heels. Then a moment later the next and so on, each one pausing a couple of moments before disrobing.

Once they had all shed the ceremonial robes, they came around to the left of their line of cushions to do a slow walk past me, letting me get a good look at each of them like fashion models on the runway. Tara had done amazingly in her selection–I had never seen so many drop-dead gorgeous women in my life!  

None of these beauties needed any help at all in the appearance department, yet they were all dolled up, their heavy eye makeup, glossy red lips and hair done to perfection just for me. They all smiled and some blew me a kiss as they walked by and I could feel my cock already getting hard as they passed by.

They walked around the right side of the cushion line, making a complete circle and returned to their cushions to kneel down on them respectfully.

"Now let's make you more comfortable, my king," Tara spoke quietly, undoing my robe and pulling it open. "You are certainly quite hard already. Do you like the girls I picked for you, sir?"

Tara, like the other girls, stood there completely naked except for her heels. As she showed me the girls she picked out, asking me if I liked the selection, I could only smile at the irony... here was, without a doubt, the most beautiful woman I had ever seen in my life, asking me if I liked the twelve other equally beautiful women she had handpicked for me to fuck!

"Today we welcome our new king, King Adam. May his wisdom and his judgment rule over us, the ladies of Kupolinis. And how lucky we are to have a king like this, strong and handsome. Let us all hope that he will bless us with his precious seed for many many years to come."

Tara knelt down in front of me. She cupped my balls in one hand and held my cock at the base with the other. She leaned forward and gently kissed the tip of my cock and licking up and down my cock as I spread my legs wider for her.

The soft whimpers and moans coming from the other girls and their eager fidgeting as they watched Tara enjoying me turned me on as well. Knowing these beautiful women were so hungry to please and pleasure me was a bit overwhelming but also very exciting. 

"Let us welcome our king and his beautiful cock to our kingdom," she said, the excitement in her own voice obvious as she stood there rubbing her legs together while she spoke.

"Our king's cock, our patriarch's manhood, is the absolute master of our hearts, minds, and bodies. Let us show our beloved king we know our place, ladies, as his property, his pleasure, and that we truly enjoy it. He has trouble believing our absolute and limitless submission sometimes, I think.

"He is unfamiliar with this practice which we hold so dear. It will be up to us to show him how pleasurable it can be and how totally dedicated we are to pleasing our new king."

A couple of girls giggled, one girl gasped at the thought, while others looked at each other in disbelief. Finished with her little introduction, Tara turned to me. "My king, these ladies are yours to use however you wish. All of them will do anything you desire and serve you with absolute devotion. You need only to choose one," she said.

AiraFoster
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AiraFoster

"It's time for you to embrace your authority here," Tara continued in a lusty teasing voice. "You are a man. You have got a cock. And you're the king. Demand strict obedience of us, and we will comply. Indulge yourself in your wildest, most sexual fantasies in every detail you can imagine. We are your subjects, your concubines, your very eager sex slaves. And we're here... to please... and worship... you."

 I barely breathed as I looked at the visions of loveliness kneeling on cushions before me, each one ready and eager to sexually please me in whatever way I wanted. This planet never ceased to amaze me! I took a few moments to look them all over–this would be a hard decision! I finally nodded to an ivory-skinned, raven-haired, beauty directly in front of me. She smiled, her full, red, kissable lips framing her perfect teeth. 

Tara looked at her and signaled for her to come forward. She immediately came to stand in front of me with her hands behind her back and her head lowered respectfully. She was an incredibly shapely woman, fit but with a very round ass and generous breasts. She looked to be in her early twenties, about five foot seven in her high heels and stunningly beautiful. She made my cock so hard it almost hurt.

"What is your name my lovely one?" I asked her. She looked up at me with beautiful sea-green eyes. 

"I am Khally sir," she said, softly smiling that I would want to know her name.

"Are you prepared to serve your king," Tara asked holding the young woman's chin up to look at me directly. "The way a true woman does, in every way you can, with absolute total submission to his every desire?"

She looked at me, and I could feel my heart race.

"Yes, I am," she said softly in a low, lusty voice that made my cock jump.

Tara brought her closer to me, almost between my legs.

"Then worship him. Show your devotion to our king."

Khally dropped immediately to her knees before me with a big smile, pulled her hair to one side, and leaned forward with her hands on her knees.

"Please, King Adam," her soft voice floated up from beautiful ruby lips. "Allow me to worship your beautiful cock with my mouth? It would be a true honor to serve and pleasure you."

A collective moan came from the women in the background as they watched their fellow concubine prepare to enjoy the pleasures they themselves had only dreamed about until now.

With a single smile and nod from me, Khally put a small soft hand around the base of my throbbing cock

"Thank you, my king," she moaned, with big excited eyes. "For letting me pleasure you, even just for a little while."

She stuck her tongue out, tentatively at first, and licked the tip of my cock. I groaned as the beautiful exotic young woman's soft mouth grew closer and closer, with those slick shiny lips going lower and lower down my tip. She raised her face to mine and smiled and she heard my groans of appreciation. 

"Keep your eyes on me, I want to see those pretty green eyes. I want to see how much you like what you are doing," I told her. 

A covetous, yearning groan went through the room as all the women heard what I told Khally and reacted to it, wishing they were in her place.

"Patience my sweet beauties... we won't be leaving here until you have all had your turn in Khally's place!" I assured them. I heard a few of them giggle at my comment and saw some appreciative looks as they watched Khally going down on me as if they were mentally taking notes.

She kept licking as she went down my shaft further, putting one inch at a time into her mouth and just tasting it. She was sucking a man's cock for the very first time and the knowledge of this was very exciting. She seemed totally absorbed in the experience, breathing deeply the smell of her first cock, tasting the precum that formed on the tip like it was some exquisite dessert.

She started to bob up and down and it made me groan out loud, which really caught the girls' attention. They all seemed to grind together, some by themselves, some grinding on each other, all watching me and watching for a reaction from me. These young beauties couldn't seem to take their eyes off the blowjob taking place in my lap.

The bobbing continued and grew deeper, and I whispered a 'very good' to Khally who seemed overjoyed at this, and began slurping my length deeper, quicker, and more passionately. This made me groan again, which excited her quite a bit knowing I was enjoying her so much.

As I watched these sexy, gorgeous young women all grinding so slutty for me, and all vying for my attention, the young woman's head sunk deep in my lap, and Tara's sexy voice floated into my ear.

"Do you like the selections I made, my king?" she purred.

Her words and soft lustful whisper coupled with the sight of all the beautiful women in my presence and the wonderful mouth working to please me all combined to make me even harder and I replied a groaning "Yesss..."

"Good, I'm so glad you are pleased with my choices, my king," she said smiling, her eyes sparkling as she watched the girl bob up and down in my lap.

"They are your property now, we all are. Our pussies, asses, and mouths are yours whenever and however you want them. And all these girls here are eager to please your wildest sexual fantasies and imaginations. We are all your eager, indulgent, personal little sex toys. And don't worry, you'll have enough cum, and enough stamina for all of us."

A moan escaped my throat, and I pushed the girl's head down, making her take me forcefully all the way down her throat.

"Will they... swallow my cum?" I asked, my voice beginning to waver now that I was getting so close to my orgasm.

"Why of course, my king, if that is what you wish," she said giggling at my voice. "But you know facials can be a lot of fun too. Cumming on our faces and our bodies and making us wear it as your mark can be very hot! It's entirely up to you, though."

Khally's soft throat tightened around my cock and she choked, but I held her in place for a moment, before letting her go. She instantly backed up, gagging and choking, but happy that she was able to take my cock. She sat back on her heels holding onto my thighs for stability as she caught her breath a moment.

Then she went right back to sucking me very quickly, demonstrating that she was completely willing to be treated absolutely any way I felt like treating her and would not resist my wishes no matter what they may be. She looked up from my lap, her eyes watery and tear tracks streaking her face. But when she saw I was pleased with her she smiled and continued her work.

"Here in the Temple of Pazuzu Pei," Tara explained thoughtfully, "a mans' load builds up very quickly. It is said that the Kzalki Tevsi stone that the mountain is made of gives a man amazing virility and makes his cum so plentiful. There are other temples throughout the different lands but few of them have the amazing power that these halls contain."

Almost as if on cue, Khally backed away from my cock for a moment, her pretty face looking up at me with wet lips. "You taste incredible sir," she moaned softly, "I would love it if you came in my mouth... I'd be so happy, I'd swallow all of it!"

Her mouth went back to sucking me, and brought me to the edge of my orgasm, before she popped back a moment to speak again, with a sly smile.

"But only if you wanted me to and not until I'm told. You are the king, after all, and it's entirely up to you."

She sucked me hard again, her pretty cheeks drawn in and her black soft curls softly stroking my thighs. I could feel my balls rising, and told Tanya that I was going to cum soon.

"Go ahead," she mused, pulling back her ponytail to show me her perfect tits. "If you want to. Then another girl can blow you next. It wouldn't be cock worship if we just made you cum a couple of times, would it? We have to drain you all the way!"

My orgasmic rush grew and grew with this soft, beautiful young woman's mouth slurping and bobbing now very fast, dedicated to making me cream. My cock felt like it was melting, even though it was hard as a rock.

"But we aren't going to drain you once," she teased, giving the gorgeous girl a slap on her ass, encouragingly, as she sucked me with all her might. "We're going to build you up after with the sluttiest cock worshipping we can muster, and do it again, and again. This place will help your balls fill, and we shall drain them repeatedly. Until you can take no more."

My balls rose, I hardened, and my breath caught as my orgasm began, tensing my whole body. 

Tara leaned in, and hummed a sexy moan in my ear, obviously pleased with the first orgasm I was having. She reached down and cradled my balls, massaging them as Khally began to get her first taste of a man's cum. I groaned mightily as the jets of hot white cum flew right into the waiting mouth below me.

The raven-haired beauty sucked hard, overjoyed to be making her king cum so easily, and eager to impress. I felt the rush of hot liquid leaving my cock, and surrounding me as the blowjob continued regardless.

After several more spurts and groans, I pulled out. My grateful recipient showed me her full mouth, holding her breasts up as well, as a few drops that spilled out had fallen on them and she wanted to account for all of them.  

She looked incredibly submissive like this, just eagerly gazing up at her king, with a mouthful of cum. It was rather large, pooled white and translucent around her tongue, which moved teasingly through the gooey load. It was a huge load, likely the biggest one I'd had here yet.

"Okay my dear, you may swallow your load. Thank you for saving it and showing it to me," I said. Khally swallowed it in one big gulp, then opened her mouth to show me it was empty. She gave me a big smile, looking grateful and happy. Her big eyes looked to Tara, her queen, then back to me.

"Thank you, sir," she quietly spoke. "Blowing you was truly an honor."

"Of course," Tara added in a cute voice as I sat there panting from my exertion. "If you wanna fuck more than just pretty faces at some point, like some firm round titties or plump asses, or a few juicy, tender, virgin pussies, that's your choice. This is cock worship, after all. You're the boss."

"I will, definitely, just let me rest and get my wind back a bit!" I panted.

 

Published 
Written by Master_Jonathan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments