Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

"I want you to do exactly as I ask," I told her, sliding my hand up and down the thick shaft of my hard cock. She stared at the swollen, engorged head, glistening with pre-cum as I slowly stroked myself. 

She nodded. "Yes, Sire."

"Play with your pussy slut," I ordered. "But do not cum, understand?"

"Yes, Sire."

Hesitantly her left hand started caressing the soft skin of her quivering belly, working its way down to her crimson tufted mound, lightly skimming her sensitive clit and stroking the outer lips of her eager wet pussy.

Gently stroking herself, she began to softly moan as her other hand began to tease and rub her hardening nipples. Her head was rolled back and her eyes closed as she rubbed and stroked her body. I could see her wetness now, her fingers slick with her juices worked up and down her wet slit, finding her swollen clit and rubbing it in slow, circular movements.

I could feel my breathing becoming heavier as I devoured the scene in front of me. God, these Kupolinite women were fucking beautiful!

"Now, fuck your pussy slut. But remember, you are not to cum," I said.

She nodded her understanding. Her fingers quickly found her dripping hole and slid in eagerly. She began to finger fuck herself, moaning and whimpering as she stretched and writhed, returning regularly to her throbbing clit.

"Fuck me, Sire! Please, I want you so much," she begged, "I need to feel your hard cock inside me."

I got off the bed and knelt on the floor between her legs and ordered her to turn over. Eagerly she turned her beautiful ass high in the air, waiting, anticipating my touch. My fingers started to probe her slippery wetness making her gasp, rubbing from her sensitive clit right back to her tight ass.

Then she felt a slippery finger probe her anus then pressure as I pushed it smoothly into her. She moaned loudly as I pushed deeper into her tight, but welcoming asshole.

God! Her tight ass felt so good!

I continued to fuck her ass with my finger, encouraging her to relax. She lowered her chest and placed her face on the floor, raising her ass higher and giving me even more access to her. 

Her pussy was sopping wet and she felt her tight ass being stretched further as I added another finger, using her juices to lubricate her. She began to push back against my hand, moaning her want.

"I AM going to fuck you slut," I growled, "But unlike at the temple, I have all night with you. So I'm going to fuck your ass this time. In fact, I plan on using all three of your holes before I'm done with you." 

A thrill of excitement shuddered through her body. She had heard other Kupolinite ladies who had already been with me talking about how wonderful anal sex felt and it was hoping to have the experience herself. 

She hadn't even put a kriloo root (what the women of this planet use to fashion crude, but effective dildos from) in her ass; she was a complete virgin there. Her hand moved to her pussy and rubbed her clit as my long, thick fingers pumped in and out of her asshole. The combination sent her mind reeling.

"Now you are not to touch my cock until I give you permission, understand?" I told her sternly. 

Verarea recoiled her hand as if she'd touched something hot. "Yes, my king," she said.

"Good girl. Now put those hands behind your back so you won't be tempted," I said. She obeyed immediately and I stepped a little closer, just out of her tongue's reach but close enough that she could smell my scent and torturously close to being able to taste me.

I inched a bit closer to Verarea as she knelt in front of me. My cock was only a couple inches from her now and I could see her tremble as she fought to control herself and obey my command not to touch. 

"You like the way I smell don't you, slut? You like the musky smell of a man, isn't that right? Go ahead breathe it in deeply, let my scent pervade your very soul, my little fucktoy. My scent should be the only thing you smell, my taste the only one you crave," I said so softly I was almost whispering.

"Ohhhh..." Her eyes were so transfixed by the sight of the hard fat cock in front of her, she was swaying along in time to it. 

"Look at that cock... see how hard it's getting? You are doing that. You are the one making me hard, slut. He wants to play... he wants to feel your warm wet pussy holding him, hugging him tightly. 

"He wants to explore your very core again. Would you like that? Would you like to feel this hard, fat cock plow deep into you... so deep you will feel like I'm splitting you in two. Is that what you want fucktoy?" I teased.

"Oh yesss... please my king, please let me pleasure you. Shove your beautiful cock into me and let me please you with my body, Sire. Please fuck your humble servant, please!"

"In time, my little firecracker. But first I want to have some fun. I want to make sure you are ready for me," I said.

"Oh Sire, I am! I am ready for you!" Please, I am so wet and ready for you!" she insisted.

"You may think you are ready for me and you may be wet already. But I believe you aren't quite there yet. I think there is still a bit more we can draw out of you. And we shall. Now stand up, slut."

With a groan of disappointment, Verarea rose to her feet.  "Now spread your legs." she did as she was told and I put my legs between hers, careful not to touch her–I didn't want her to fail on my account.

"Move closer slut I want to get a good view of you." 

She moved a few inches closer, carefully straddling my legs so as not to touch me. I leaned forward and took a deep breath of her scent, she was indeed wet and she smelled absolutely delicious! 

"Mmmm you smell delightful, my little fucktoy... good enough to eat!" I said.

"Ohhh Siirrre..." I could tell by her moan, my words had the desired effect on her. 

"Now stay perfectly still," I said. She shook off her dazed fog and froze in place. But I knew it wouldn't last long as I began to slowly trace my finger around the impression her swollen pussy lips were making in the soft hide panties. Apparently, this pair were well-worn because I could feel her through them almost as if she wasn't wearing anything at all.

And I knew she felt my touch as well because when I touched her initially, she gasped and then mewled as I began to circle her trembling pussy lips. I could sense her growing need and I felt the heat of the fire that burned in her loins. 

I knew that with one word, she would pounce on me like the tarkius she imitated crawling up to me. There was a very good reason why this redhead had a leash on her the first time we met!

I had traced a few circles around her opening and rubbed her clit lightly when I stopped. 

"Remove those panties, my dear, and let me see my pretty pussy," I told her. I heard a soft groan when I said my pretty pussy–she knew who owned her already! And she wouldn't have had it any other way either. She wanted to be mine, she longed to be my slut and my fucktoy.

"Okay slut, up on the bed," I said patting the bed. Verarea climbed up on the bed and lay down in the middle of the bed on her back with her legs spread invitingly. I saw her fire-red pussy in all its splendor.

"Good girl. Now hold that naughty pussy open for me, slut. I want to play with your sweet, wet hole," I said. 

Verarea used her fingertips to pull her pussy lips apart and hold them as my finger slowly ran around the rim of her opening with a light teasing touch. I made sure that I didn't enter her or touch her clit, although she wanted both more than anything.  

"Ohhh, Sire... your touch... your teasing... has set my pussy... on fire!" she gasped as my fingers played just at the entrance to her. 

She tried squirming and moving her hips to coax me into pushing deeper into her but I liked seeing this one squirm! I continued to dance my fingertips lightly around her rim careful not to enter her but give her just enough pleasure to want me to. 

Verarea's moans got louder the more desperate she became and without windows to stop them her vehement cries and moans began to travel throughout the palace. I wondered what my palace attendants thought of all the commotion that my slut du jour was making. 

Verarea wasn't the first Kupolinite woman I had made howl–I tried my best to give each of them a good time and encouraged them to express themselves however it felt. I wanted them to be honest and free to say how they felt, good or bad. 

I didn't want them telling me I was great and padding my ego just because I was the King. I was giving them my gift and wanted to know if they liked it. 

And I did keep in the back of my mind that none of these women had ever had a man before so they had no real basis of comparison. Still, I got the impression that no one left my chambers wanting–unless it was wanting more!

Verarea was in a state of delicious torment, clawing at the sheets as my fingers played her like a fine instrument when I heard a soft creak of the bedroom door to my right. I turned my head to see Tara, my queen, peeking around the corner. 

I smiled–I knew the little minx couldn't keep away with all the noise Verarea was making!

I motioned for her to come over quietly and she did, tiptoeing up to the side of the bed. Verarea had her eyes closed, although frankly, she probably could have stared right at Tara and not seen her, given the state she was in.

Acting like a chef cooking dinner, I scooped up some of the sweet juice that Verarea was leaking from her hungry pussy and gave Tara a taste. "Tell me, my queen, do you think that my dinner is ready?"

Tara licked the redhead's juice off my finger. "Mmm, yes my king, she does taste delicious!"

Then she smiled at me "But I think it could use just a little more heat to be perfect!" I knew that she and I had the same thing in mind. 

I reached up and grabbed a huge handful of Verarea's red mane and pulled her up into a half sitting position. "Listen to me slut. When we were at the temple, Tara here had to watch as I fucked you during my Koni Veni ceremony. 

myassready
Online Now!
Lush Cams
myassready

"So now it's her turn–you are going to lay here and watch me fuck her... right over top of you! Tara is going to hold your arms too so you won't even be able to pleasure yourself while you watch her face as I fuck her. You will hear her moans and see how she reacts to my cock plowing into her hot wet cunt!"

The groan of disappointment told me that she understood and while this wasn't what she thought was going to happen on our "date night", she didn't protest. She knew I was the king and if I wanted to torment her further, I had every right. 

But she also knew that I would not let her suffer for too long and that in the end, she would get her turn to scream... she just hoped it would come soon as she was already nearly out of her mind with lust!

I helped Tara up on the bed and she straddled the prone Verarea. She took the redhead's wrists and put them up over her head to hold them there and hold herself up off the horny girl's chest. 

When she was in position, I started to warm up my queen with a little finger play in her eager pussy. I teased her pussy for a few moments until she began lubing my fingers with her juices then I suddenly and unexpectedly plunged deep into her.

"Oh, Sire!" Tara gasped. But as my fingers began pumping in and out of her, her gasps became a moan. Tara, like all the women I have had here in Kupolinis so far, was very easily aroused and it took practically no time at all before she was writhing and pushing back at my fingers thrusting in and out of her already drooling pussy. 

I would learn that the very power that gives me the almost miraculous staying and recovery powers also works on the women, making them exceptionally easy to arouse. They are in a constant state that lies just below arousal. 

A certain unexpected touch or just a simple kiss is enough to set off their libidos and cause them to become inflamed with passion. And that passion cannot be ignored–they have to stop whatever they are doing to relieve themselves. 

The Kupolinite women have learned over the centuries how to keep their sexual urges in check. But that was before I came along!

Now that they have a King–and more to the point, a cock–in their midst, those same urges are much closer to the surface. 

The foreplay that (most) men of Earth do to get a woman in the mood simply does not exist here on Shatabhisha Galli. The Kupolinite women were always in the mood. Here "foreplay" is merely another form of sex.

As I pumped my fingers in and out of Tara's hot pussy, I twisted them to add a bit more sensation to what she was trying to process. Her moaning increased as my working her continued. And her moans worked on Verarea as well as I heard her whimpering her need under us.

That prompted me to move to the next level. Tara was plenty wet and ready for me so I withdrew my fingers and reached under her to give Verarea a sampling. 

"Here slut, taste how wet your queen is for me! Taste her desire–this is how I want you to taste!" I said. Verarea groaned and sucked my fingers making sure she got all the sweet honey her queen had to offer.

When she had cleaned my fingers of Tara's juice, I placed my hand on the middle of Tara's back and pushed her down. "Now Tara I am going to fuck you. But I want your moan to go straight into this slut's ear. Put your face down next to her and get ready."

"Yes, my king," Tara said and put her mouth right next to Verarea's ear. Verarea groaned as she heard my words, knowing her torment would be listening to and watching as another woman got what she so desperately wanted.

I moved between both the girls' legs getting closer to Tara's upturned ass. Pulling her cheeks apart, I saw her wet hole beckoning to me, opening up to invite me into her warm wet depths. 

I pointed my cock at her target and then thrust forward, lowing deep into her, pushing my cock in her until the only thing that stopped me was the slap of our bodies as they came together.

"OH, MY KING!" Tara cried out as I opened her pussy and stretched her the way she loved me to.

But I didn't let her off that easy. As soon as I hit the bottom of her slick, tight hole, I began pumping in and out of her–hard, deep, and fast. I was aggressively attacking her cunt and she loved my hard, savage thrusts!

"Oh, yes! Yes, my king! Oh, fuck your slut queen! Oh, Sire! Ohhh!" she moaned. I couldn't see Verarea under Tara's body, but I could feel her writhing around under me, I could feel her humping up at me. And I could hear her whimpering cries as I pounded into her rival.

I had been on Shatabhisha Galli for what I can only estimate was six or seven Earth months by now, and I had the pleasure of bedding roughly a hundred and twenty Kupolinite women. Most of them were through the Lottery although there was also the Koni Veni ceremony. 

And while each and every woman of Kupolinis, would do anything I asked them to without a moment's hesitation, I noticed that they all had their preference in the type of sex they enjoyed. Some of the women liked the soft and gentle lovemaking. Some of them liked it hard and sweaty. And some liked it somewhere in between the two extremes.

Knowing that Tara and Verarea both shared a certain inclination for the rougher sexual activities, I thought I would stoke both their fires a bit and as I thrust into Tara the next time, I gave her ass a sound swat!

SMACK! 

"Oh yes, Sire! Oh, please spank my ass! I love it! Oh, I've been very naughty, Sire–I need a sound spanking!" Tara cried out. I heard Verarea groan in sexual frustration as she was forced to lay under Tara and see and hear her enjoying me.

I actually began feeling a little sorry for the poor girl. Here she had come to the palace after having won today's Lottery, and she expected to be pleasured and pleasure me. She had come here to be fucked and not to watch as someone else got the pleasure she was entitled to.

Sure I was the King and I could make–and break–the rules as I saw fit. And Tara was the queen here and as such was always my number one girl. But Tara can have me anytime she wants and has. Since I was the one who came up with the idea for this Lottery thing, I should at least try to be fair about how it's played.

So after a few more minutes of thrusting into Tara's eager pussy (and a few more swats on her beautiful tight ass), I pulled out of the warm tunnel. "Okay Tara, I think I've tortured this poor slut long enough. You can get off her, but don't leave–I still need your help with her."

"Yes, my king." Tara got off Verarea and I saw the panting, sweat-matted, glassy-eyed woman who had suffered through our performance.

I leaned over Verarea so I could see into her face better and I slapped her to get her to focus on me. "Now slut, I am going to fuck you as that is the reason you came here tonight. But when I do, Tara here is going to sit on your face and hold your legs up out of my way. 

"Your job and your responsibility are simple–you will pleasure your queen and make her cum. She has yet to cum and you will make her do so. If you fail in your duties to your queen, you will answer to me. Is that clear? You will use only your mouth... your arms will be of no use to you. Only your face and your tongue. Understand?"

"Yes Sire," she panted, trembling with anticipation and desire. Verarea knew full well what my cock could do for her–she remembered our time in the Temple of Pazuzu Pei fondly, as did I.

With that, I directed Verarea to put her arms straight up over her head and I told Tara to straddle Verarea's head, facing me, and trap her arms under her as well. Then I lifted Verarea's legs and handed them to Tara, who tucked them under her armpits to hold them out of my way.

Tara's squeal of pleasure told me that Verarea had already gone to work on her queen's dripping cunt so it was my turn to go to work on my redheaded slut. 

With a cock as hard as a steel pipe, I moved closer to the impatient fuck hole and, just like with Tara, my attack was swift, unexpected, and merciless.

"MMMPPH!" was all I heard as Verarea's voice was muffled under Tara. But I knew what she meant to scream out. I could tell by her body's reaction and I knew from our time together before. 

I began to pound into Verarea with the same ferocity I was just pounding Tara. I drove my cock all the way into her hungry pussy and then pulled all the way out, wanting to open her up brand new each time. I marveled at how her pussy closed back up after I exited ready for me to open her up again with the next thrust. 

I admit, I was not gentle with her, but I knew she didn't want gentle. She was a firebrand–the leash I saw on her the first time we met was a sign that this wildcat needed taming. And I was just the one who could do it! 

I thrust into her over and over, each time burying my cock fully until my hips smacked her ass. With Tara holding Verarea's legs, my hands were free to use and I put one hand down on her mons to hold her in place but also it allowed my thumb to rub over her clit–a move that sent my little firecracker into orbit!

Verarea pitched a fit as my thumb massaged her swollen, throbbing, and apparently very sensitive clit. And although her arms were trapped under Tara and her legs were held firmly, she did her level best to try to escape what she must have thought was sexual hell!

I rubbed her clit for only a few moments... then my hands went up to her tits and I proceeded to pinch and twist the hard button nipples quite hard–I heard her squeal from under Tara. Then I let go of her nipples and gave her a moment of respite before going back to rub her clit some more. 

Back and forth I went from pleasure to pain and back. All the while I continued to slam my hard cock into her pussy. The combination of sensations was quickly turning my little slut into a wet, hot mess!
 

 

Published 
Written by Master_Jonathan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments