Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Tara saw what I was doing and she had her own ideas of fun with the redhead. She had been kneeling over the girl just high enough that Verarea could lick her pussy. But seeing the way I was playing with my slut, she wanted in. Tara suddenly sat down on Verarea's face, smothering her with her pussy! 

Verarea reacted violently, as anyone would, but Tara kept on her, making it nearly impossible for her to breath. I continued my work on her pussy, clit, and tits while I watched Tara deal with her pussy-munching cohort. After what to Verarea must have seemed forever, Tara raised up and I heard a great gasp come from under her.

To her credit though, Verarea didn't waste much time gulping in a lungful of air before she went right back to work on her queen's drooling pussy. 

I, too, wanted to take advantage of the free flow of juice the queen was doling out. "Tara, I want you to rub that sloppy wet cunt all over this slut's face. I want her whole face to shine from your pussy juice. Go on now smear her good and proper!"

Tara smiled and began squirming around on Verarea's face, rubbing her cunt over the girl's mouth nose and eyes. She even got a little of her hair in front saturated. Verarea kept on licking, determined not to fail me. And as I figured, the two girls working in opposition to each other did just what I expected.

"Oh, Sire! Oh, I'm... I'm... OH FUCK, I'M CUMMINNG!" Tara screamed out and slammed her pussy down on the hapless girl. She sat there perched on top of Verarea's face as her legs shook violently and she hunched over her whole body involved in the convulsions of her orgasm. 

When it was finally over Tara fell to one side, breathing hard and occasionally twitching as the last few spasms worked through her body. I looked down at Verarea who was gasping and sputtering for air. Tara's juices had completely glazed her face and she shone in the light of the fireplace. 

I continued to fuck Verarea for a couple more minutes until at last the whole scene sent her over the edge and she peaked. I felt her already tight pussy clamp down on my cock as her moan turned into a wail of rapture. Then it slammed into her like a Mack truck.

Her orgasm hit her hard and she began bucking and pitching. Without Tara to restrain her anymore, Verarea flailed about like a catfish in a wet sack. I just tried to stay out of the way of any errant legs or feet so I wouldn't get hit. And when at last she was done I turned her over and went back to fucking her–this time from behind. 

But it wasn't to last. After just a few more strokes during which Verarea moaned and grunted a response, my time too had come.

"Okay slut I'm going to cum now. I'm going to cum and fill that naughty pussy with my cum. I'm going to blast my hot cum deep in your pussy and you will be mine," I growled.

"Oh yes, my king! Please, please cum in my slutty pussy! Oh, please give me your cum, Sire! Please, I beg of you!" she cried out, frantic now.

Tara had explained that because they were so few men on Shatabhisha Galli, that they had resorted long, long ago to creating clones of the women on this planet and because of that, they were unable to have children the same way we did on Earth. So there was no worry of an accidental pregnancy and no fear of any STD for that matter since I was the only cock in town!

I gave Verarea a couple more hard thrusts and then I felt my balls tighten up and that familiar feeling that usually tells me to pull out now. Only I didn't have to–this time I just shoved my cock in harder and deeper and held myself there as my cock exploded inside her. I shot the first scalding jet into her pussy coating her walls with the Kings cum. 

This triggered another orgasm for Verarea's still highly-sensitized pussy. I felt her walls collapse on my still ejecting cock and our fluids mixed together inside her washing machine pussy.

I always liked cumming with my partner and I had done so a few times with Tara but this was the first time I had done it with Verarea. It turned out to be quite an emotional experience for her.

"Oh, Sire! Oh, thank you! Thank you for cumming with me! Oh, I am so happy Sire... it's what I have always dreamed of! Thank you, thank you, thank you!" Verarea sobbed.

"Well I am glad you enjoyed it my crimson slut, but since Tara here was so kind as to help me get to the point where I could give you my cum, don't you think it's only fair that you share in your bounty?"

"Sire?"

"I want you to lay down on your back and Tara here is going to lick some of my cum straight from your pussy. She won't take it all but she deserves a taste after all the work she did just now. Meantime..."

Once she had laid down as I directed I took her arms and pulled her to the edge of the bed until her head dropped over the side. With her in this position, I continued talking. 

"... I am going to throatfuck you slut and you will get another shot of my cum–this time you will take it straight down that pretty throat!"

"Oh yes, my king!" she immediately threw her legs wide apart and opened her mouth to receive pleasure at both ends. She knew that Tara licking the cum from her pussy would drive her crazy and she loved any chance to please and pleasure me so she could hardly contain her enthusiasm. Tara moved in between her legs and I watched Verarea's eyes grow wide when Tara's tongue entered her pussy.

Tara was an expert with her tongue whether it be wrapped around a cock or plunging in and out of a warm pussy and Verarea was now enjoying the talents of her queen. And let me tell you, watching these two gorgeous women together right in front of me was better than any porn movie I'd ever seen!

But Verarea still had room for one more. "Please, Sire, come closer so I can suck your beautiful, amazing, wonderful cock! Please, let me pleasure you as well!" she said, her arms outstretched to me.

I stepped forward and she grabbed the back of my legs pulling me to her. My cock had begun reviving and was semi-hard already at this point. As I came close to Verarea, it slipped into her mouth as if it knew where it was supposed to go all by itself. Verarea began sucking it immediately and I turned my attention to her amazing tits.

Verarea had been blessed with a very ample bosom, probably 36D I guessed. Whatever the size, they were full firm and rode high on her chest. The pale creamy globes were capped with the most tender and delicious rose-colored nipples, now hard and erect and begging to be played with.

I knew that licking and sucking on those fleshy morsels never failed to ignite her and get her blood boiling with passion. I was sure that toying with them–pinching, tugging at them, and twisting them would be equally effective.

As I began toying with her hard nubs, Verarea sucked my cock like she was trying to turn me inside out. I could feel my cock growing and filling her mouth. I looked down to see my Tara happily munching away at the redhead's sweet pussy and I could hear from the way Verarea was breathing through her nose that Tara was doing a fine job of eating her.

"You like the way the queen is eating your dirty pussy slut? You should feel honored she is willing to eat such a dirty naughty pussy! But she does like my cum, so at least there's that." I said teasing her.

"Mmmuph Mmmmph," Verarea said as she tried to concentrate on my cock.

"Yeah, that's what I thought. A dirty little slut like you doesn't care who she has sex just as long as she has it right? I mean girls, guys, or a combination of the two... it's all fun isn't that right, slut?"

She gave a small moan in response but kept at her work.

"Kinda hard to talk with a mouthful of cock is it slut? Maybe you just don't have anything to say. That's okay, I'll start. The conversation will be about being throatfucked by the King's cock!"

As soon as I finished talking, I thrust my cock deep into her mouth hitting her gag reflex. I saw her stomach tense and she turned her head to clear her throat. She gagged good, but as soon as she had calmed down she went right back to sucking my cock, determined to please me.

"You know, one of the nice things about throatfucking is seeing the drool and saliva run down into the girls face. I think it's so fucking hot–I love a sloppy, messy throatfuck! How about it fuckslut, think you can show me a nice sloppy throatfuck?"

Verarea pulled me from her mouth just long enough to get out a quick, "Yes Sire!" and then quickly swallowed me back down.

"Good girl. Tara here will help you," I said. I looked up at Tara. "Make this slut cum good and hard. Suck on her clit while you finger her. I want this little whore to fucking explode with her orgasm! I want to feel her cum all the way to this end!"

Tara nodded her head in understanding and then she moved her mouth up to Verarea's clit. I heard the groan she had made when I told Tara what I wanted but once Tara had fastened onto her clit, Verarea let out a cry that was unmistakable even with my cock in her mouth!

"MMMUMMPH! MMMMUMPHHH!"

I knew the power of the queen's mouth. The old saying "She could suck the chrome off a trailer hitch!" is all too true in her case. I almost felt sorry for Verarea as her swollen, throbbing clit was caught in the vacuum of Tara's mouth. Tara trapped the button with her teeth, biting lightly just behind it so it wouldn't slip out of her mouth and then began flicking it and licking it with her tongue

Tara then added another level to her work on the girl's abused pussy by shoving her two fingers into her wet, quivering pussy.

While Tara worked over Verarea's pussy, I was focused on her mouth and throat. My cock had now grown to its full size (I'm eight inches long and two inches in diameter when I'm fully hard) and I began using it to throatfuck my slut.

I pushed deep into her mouth until I tripped her gag reflex and held myself there for a second pulling back just when her body started to spasm. She gagged and choked at first. Then I went back to the same spot and this time I poked at the sensitive area with the head of my cock.

When she gagged this time she brought up a good bit of saliva, which ran down her cheek in a small trail. Each time I went down her throat I stopped at her gag reflex and she brought up more and more drool until her face looked like a slimy waterfall. 

"There. Now you look like a proper cockwhore!" I said. And so with her new "makeup" done, I pulled back and began fucking her face while she sucked my cock in a more relaxed and less intense manner.

But just because I wasn't throatfucking her now, didn't mean I was going to take it easy on her. Verarea liked to play rough and I was going to make this night a night to remember for her. Tara had her pussy well under control and I had her mouth busy. But I had two free hands and she had two lovely tits just looking for some attention.

SalomeRousi
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SalomeRousi

"I thought you knew how to suck a cock slut!" I said, feigning anger at her incompetence. In reality, she was doing a damn fine job, but I wanted to raise her desperation to bring her to the point of orgasm. I slapped her tit hard. "Now show me that you want to suck the king's cock... or I'll find someone who does!"

Nearly in a panic at my words (although it was just part of the game to me), she pulled her mouth off my cock. "Oh no, please, Sire! I will do better I promise! I will do anything you wish me to! Please, Sire, give me another chance, please!"

As I expected her to, Verarea wolfed down my cock, sucking even harder and working my balls with her hand. She really did want to do the best job she could, bless her slutty little heart, and it pleased me that she was so enthusiastic about sucking my cock.

I've had women before profess how much they loved sucking cock, but none of them could come close to the level of dedication to the task that Verarea was now showing.

I wrapped both my hands around her throat, pressing down on her windpipe enough to make it hard for her to breathe, but not cutting off her air completely. With a mouthful of cock, me at her windpipe and Tara eating her pussy like there was no tomorrow, I knew that Verarea would have great difficulty getting enough air, so I watched her carefully for any signs of distress. 

She maintained for a few seconds but I knew she would be running out of air and then I saw her start squirming, then kicking her legs as she tried to struggle against me.

I quickly let her up and pulled my cock from her mouth so she could breathe. She gasped but then pulled me right back afterward. Seems my little red was into breathplay–although I'm not certain she knew what that was or that even was something!

Not one deny a beautiful woman her pleasure, I wrapped my hands back around her pretty throat and we went back to playing the game.

Once again it wasn't long before Verarea ran out of breath. This time though her struggling seemed more desperate and her flailing more violent. When I let her up for air I learned why.

"OH, SIRE! OH, FUCK, IM CUMMING I'M CUMMING! OH, SIIIRRE!" she screamed as soon as she filled her lungs.

Sure enough just as the words passed her lips I saw Tara get up in a hurry followed by what looked like a broken pipe spraying water. Verarea was squirting pussy juice like I'd only seen in porn videos!

Tara had backed well away from the redhead's thrashing legs and I felt her long fingernails scratching the hide off the back of my legs as her world exploded in her mind. We both watched the young scarlet slut as she went through an unusually violent orgasm.

When she finally came to rest, exhausted and panting like a dog on a hot day, I picked her up and set her in the middle of the bed. I laid beside her on one side and Tara on the other sandwiching our young concubine between us. We lay there the three of us recovering until we were all back to ourselves.

As we lay there my hand moved over my slut's crimson fur patch. Verarea mewled as I played so close to her most sensitive place. Tara took the cue and moved to lick and suck on the nearest nipple, further exciting our guest.

"I am pleased that you have not shaved your pretty pussy–I do enjoy seeing that fiery red patch. It reminds me of the fiery nature of your passions, my little slut." I said. She did keep her fur trimmed and short, not like an overgrown vacant lot, but more like a well-manicured lawn.

"I'm afraid I started something of a trend when I first got here. As you probably know, L'natria was the first Kupolinite woman I came upon when crashing here and the first one I had sex with. When I saw she was shaved I told her how much I liked shaved pussies. 

"I guess word got around and soon almost all of you were shaving your fur patches. I do like shaved pussies, but not on everyone. So as I go through the women here I try to tell some of them that they should let their bushes grow back.

"I don't particularly like wild, unkempt pussy hair, but neat trim fur like yours is fine. A shaved pussy should be a treat, not standard fare!" I said.

"I agree, Sire. I am glad you enjoy my red hair so much. Redheads are not very common on Shatabhisha Galli. In fact, there are only a handful of us in Kupolinis. Of course, who knows what other cities are like since travel between cities here is virtually non-existent.

"The only one I know that has ever done it is Dioida, and that was a very unusual case. I would like to think my red hair makes me stand out... makes me unique and special," she said.

"Oh my sweet, you are special, you are very special–red hair or not," I said, kissing her on the forehead. 

"If you will excuse me, my king, I believe I will go to my room. It has been a long day and I am tired." Tara said. She got up and walked around to my side of the bed leaning over me and kissed me deeply and lovingly.

"Have fun with your toy, my king." Then she turned and left the room closing the door after her.

Shatabhisha Galli's restorative powers go beyond mere sexual endurance and prowess, however. They also extend into everyday life here and so I knew that Tara was only making an excuse to leave me and Verarea alone–she wasn't tired in the least. 

The people of this planet can run for days at a time without much trouble. True, if they do forego sleep for an extended time when they do get tired, they will sleep for two or three days straight. 

But most of the people of Kupolinis keep fairly regular hours. Only the farming community pulls the multi-day thing and that's usually only at harvest time.

I wasn't sure whether she was just being kind and leaving me to my fun as she said or if there was an underlying problem. Did I somehow upset her by the way I was paying attention to Verarea?

I thought I was giving both girls an adequate amount of attention–I certainly didn't mean to ignore either one of them and definitely not Tara. But perhaps I inadvertently said or did something that upset her. I would talk to her about that the next morning after Verarea left and we were alone.

Trying to set the issue aside, for now, I turned back to my slut. I had promised this firebrand I would take her ass this time and I knew she was looking forward to that. My cock had revived and I knew that Verarea was ready.

"Okay, slut it's time to tap that ass of yours. I know how much you have been wanting to do this and the time has come."

"Yes, Sire, I have been looking forward to my first time... back there," she said shyly.

"Well, because this is your first time, we will take it slow and make sure you are ready so you enjoy this... no sense in both of us not having a good time."

"You are a good and kind King, Sire. Thank you for thinking of me like that," she said. I could tell that Verarea was at once excited about the idea of losing her anal "cherry" and nervous and even a little frightened about it.

I'd had a girlfriend back on Earth many years ago that I introduced to anal sex and I remembered how careful we took it then. I would do the same for Verarea now.

"Okay then, I want you to get off the bed and stand facing it. Bend over and lay your chest on the bed and spread your legs wide," I told her. Verarea did as I instructed, trusting that I knew what I was doing.

"I'm ready Sire," she said as soon as she was in position.

"Okay good. Now before we can enter your ass, I need to lubricate things up good. Since you don't have any form of lubrication here that I'm aware of, we will use what we have right here... your pussy provides all the lubrication we need," I said calmly.

"Yes Sire," she said, not entirely sure she understood.

I would have to show her. I took two fingers and slowly inserted them into her pussy. She was still plenty wet and slick from all Tara and I had done to her a little while ago so there wasn't much resistance to my fingers now.

"Ohhh, Sire...every time you do that... ohh, it feels soo good!" she moaned. She raised up on her tiptoes as I began working my fingers in and out of her pussy. I sawed in and out of her pussy for a few moments until I had coaxed her to release a good amount of her slick juices.

Resisting the temptation to suck the sweet nectar from my fingers I applied what I had gathered on the crinkled star of her asshole slowly working my fingertip into the opening as she relaxed.

I went back and got another soaking and this time when I went into her ass, I was able to slide my finger into her ass almost the whole way. Once more I went and got a good bit of her juices and lubed up her hole again. With her ass oiled as good as I could get it, I pushed one finger into her ass and then a second.

"Now I am going to open your ass a bit so my cock can get in easier. I need to stretch your ass a bit," I told her. I wanted to tell her each and every step I was doing so she would know what to expect and she could work with me instead of resisting me.

"Ohhh..." she groaned as my fingers worked her opening wider. Then I put a finger from each hand in and pulled her ass even wider, working around the whole perimeter as I got her loosened up.

When I was satisfied she was loose enough that I could get in without hurting her, it was time to lube up my cock. "Okay slut, the last thing to do is get my cock slickened up. And you know what that means!"

"OHHH, SIRE!" she moaned loudly as I pushed my cock into her wet warm tunnel. I fucked her good for a minute or two enjoying her heat and the slick silky feel of her pussy walls. I would have stayed right there too, except that I had a job to do.

Once my cock had soaked up enough of her slippery pussy juice, I pulled out of her, with an appropriate groan of dismay from Verarea but then when I put the tip of my cock against her rosebud she sucked in a deep breath.

"All right, Verarea, now I want you to relax and let me take control. You just let this happen and you will enjoy it, okay?" I said.

"Yes Sire, I trust you," she said. But I still saw her grip the bed, balling up some of the covering in each hand just to be sure.

"If this gets to be too much for any reason you be sure and tell me and I will stop and wait for you. I want you to enjoy this. This is for you, Verarea."

Published 
Written by Master_Jonathan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments