Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The next afternoon I was sitting in the throne room talking with Tara and the door suddenly opened up startling us both. "Oh, I'm so sorry my king!" It was L'natria. She dropped to her knees right where she stood.

"I'm sorry King Adam, I-I didn't know you both were in here! Please forgive me!" she said. I could tell she was excited about something–she was out of breath and all keyed up.

"It's okay L'natria. What has you in such a state?" I asked.

"Oh! I got the notices made that you requested yesterday! I wanted you to see them before I started putting them up Sir," she said.

"Bring them here then and let's have a look." She rose from her kneeling and brought them to me. 

"Hmm, yes these will do nicely. Very good job, my dear. I am pleased," I said. L'natria got a grin so wide I thought for a moment her face would break in half.

"Thank you, Sir, I am glad you approve. I will go right now and start posting them!" she said. She turned to leave and I stopped her. 

"Just a moment L'natria..."  She stopped and turned back around. I shot a glance and a subtle smile to Tara and then came up to L'natria. "I just wanted you to know how much I appreciate your hard work in this and in the Lottery."

I took her face in my hands and kissed her long, deep, and passionately. It took her breath away and I felt her melt into my kiss.

"Ohhh, Sir...!" she moaned when our kiss broke.

Tara, knowing I was in the mood to play, came up behind L'natria and putting her hand on her shoulder, spun her around to face her.

"So, L'natria, do you like living here in the mansion?" Tara asked her.

"Yes, my Queen. I like living here very much."

"I suppose so. It is rather nice. Very comfortable."

"It's wonderful, my Queen. I am very grateful to be living here."

"And having our King here now makes it all the better too." On cue, I moved up behind L'natria and wrapped my hands around her underarms and began massaging and kneading her tits through her thin top. L'natria gasped then moaned as she felt my hands on her.

She didn't try to resist or pull away–just the opposite, she pushed back against me as if searching for something. I pulled her in tighter and pressed against her letting her feel what she was looking for.

When she felt my hard cock pressed up against her ass her moan increased in both volume and urgency.

"Ohhh, please my King..."

"Indeed," Tara said with an evil smile. "My dear, I know that you are one of the King's favorite... sluts. You were the first of our people to have him and you obviously made quite an impression on him.

"He has rewarded your 'service' with a coveted place here at the mansion and made you his personal secretary, quite an honor for a former store clerk, don't you think? It makes me wonder a little just what it was that you did for him that night you found him on the Plains of Honnika!"

"But, my Queen! I... I..." L'natria said defensively, fearful she might have angered or insulted the Queen somehow.

"Relax, my dear. I am not mad at you or upset about your position with our King. On the contrary, I am curious to know what has him so enchanted with you. I want to know what you do for him–or to him–that makes him so happy with you.

"I mean we are all tasked with pleasing and pleasuring the King, so if you have some special technique or skill that does that, we should all learn it so we can all make him happy, isn't that right?" she said, stroking L'natria's cheek as I continued mauling her tits.

I could hear L'natria's breathing becoming labored and I knew that my working her tits as Tara cooed and petted her was making the young girl hotter and more turned on.

"Maybe L'natria should show you what she does to please me. Maybe a little demonstration would clear up the mystery!" I suggested with a wink toward my Queen.

"Oooh, yes! A demonstration is an excellent idea, my King! I would love to watch this little slut getting fucked good and proper by your beautiful fat cock! I do love a good show and I'll bet you can make this one scream her joy as you plow her tight young cunt!

"What do you say, my little slut–would you be willing to show me how you fuck our King and please him so? Want to show me how you earned your place as his 'personal secretary'–and just what that job entails?" Tara asked.

The idea of being watched as I fucked her senseless nearly made L'natria cum right then and there. I heard a groan and felt her knees buckle when Tara asked her the question.

I held L'natria tightly against me until she had regained herself. For one, I didn't want her to fall... the stone floor of the mansion would not be kind to a woman's knees!

Secondly, I wanted her to feel me more, to feel the strength of my embrace and the dominance of her King. I wanted her to feel my cock as it strained to get at her and know that very soon it would have its way with her.

Tara knew what I was doing too and as soon as L'natria had recovered enough to stand on her own again, she came up to stand in front of me. She turned and gave L'natria a deep sensuous kiss right on the lips and seeing these two gorgeous girls lip-locked in front of me caused my cock to jump!

She smiled when she realized what she had done and reached down to grab hold of my cock through my trousers. "Come, my King... let's get comfortable and get this wonderful cock taken care of properly."

She led me by the cock through the short hallway to our bedchamber. I should probably describe the room a bit here. Furnishings here on Shatabhisha Galli are unlike anything you are likely to see back on Earth.

We don't have dressers or chests of drawers or anything like that–everything here is strictly utilitarian and consists mostly of shelving and hooks on the wall. There is no wasted space with closets, either–everything is right there in the bedrooms.

The beds are actually raised platforms with fur coverings to serve as the mattress as well as the blankets and your status in the community is reflected by how many fur coverings you lay on. The higher your status, the softer and more comfortable your bed was. And my bed (which I shared with Tara) was surprisingly comfortable.

Out of respect for Tara as my Queen, I had decided when I came up with the idea of the King's Lottery that any sexual activity would take place in the guest bedroom, that no one but her and I would ever occupy our bed and that our bed was sacred.

And so it was with the three of us. We retired to a guest bedroom for our fun and games so as not to sully our sacred bed. Even though all of us were in complete agreement and excited about the fun we were about to have, I wanted to keep my pledge to her.

Once we had gotten to the guest bedroom and the door had been closed, Tara led me over to a chair and had me sit down, albeit rather uncomfortably, given the raging hard-on I was already sporting!

Tara moved behind L'natria and, reaching around her, started undressing her in front of me. L'natria's hands moved back as if on their own accord and she began rubbing Tara's dampening pussy. As Tara took off L'natria's top, my eyes were drawn to L'natria's amazing tits.

They were just as I'd first seen them... full and round and capped with hard rose-colored nipples just begging to be sucked. I'm no expert on female anatomy, but I've seen my share of tits and I would guess she had a set of C-cups or maybe even D-cups–whatever size they were they were full, firm and delightfully displayed!

As Tara slowly revealed L'natria's voluptuous five-foot six-inch body, I could feel my cock hardening. I licked my lips and ached with lustful desire at the hot scene before me. L'natria was curvy without being too fat. I dislike those skinny-as-a-rail runway models that make anorexia a fashion statement. I want my girl to have some form and be able to at least throw a shadow!

L'natria looked every bit like a porn star in my hottest fantasies and coupling her with the drop-dead gorgeous Tara was enough to make any man weak. Tara's hands caressed L'natria's soft, smooth skin as she took the young girls' clothes off. I couldn't help stroking my cock while I watched, spellbound, the scene that was playing out in front of me. 

Once Tara had removed her playmate's top (which wasn't much more than what on Earth would pass for a short loose-fitting cami top, barely long enough to cover her tits and left most of her stomach uncovered), she cupped the young tits in her hands using her thumbs to rub the hard as pebbles nipples and making L'natria moan louder.

L'natria closed her eyes and laid her head back on Tara's shoulder, giving herself over to the exquisite feelings her nipples were sending her.

I motioned to Tara to move both of them closer and when they did, I reached out and unfastened L'natria's skirt. L'natria wore a simple wrap skirt secured on one hip with a simple button made from some strange wood native to this planet. Once unfastened, her skirt fell away leaving her in just her thong-like panties.

The clothing worn by the people of Shatabhisha Galli was not all that different from that worn back home on Earth. The fabrics and materials used were different of course, but the clothing looked surprisingly familiar. The thong-like panties L'natria wore was a perfect example, the garment looked a lot like the thong bikini bottoms worn by hot young beach bunnies back home.

But the material it was made from was a strange fabric that was incredibly thin and filmy, yet strong and able to hold together. It had the color of diluted nonfat milk; semi-transparent with a whitish color. I could plainly see the outline of L'natria's puffy pussy lips, especially with her pussy leaking like it was!

As Tara played with L'natria's tits and rubbed her stiff nipples, I began tracing the outline of those pussy lips very lightly with my fingertips. Even though I was barely touching her, the thinness of the material allowed her to feel my fingers as if there was nothing between her and me at all.

"Oh, please! Ohhh... Please, my King, please fuck me! Fuck your slut and take your pleasure in me! Please!" L'natria moaned.

"Oh, I intend to do just that my little fucktoy. I intend to take my pleasure out in you many times. That's why I am glad you stopped by today. I believe in treating my people right and rewarding those who put forth the effort to make things better. And you have certainly done your share and more." I said.

"But my king, it has not been an effort, not at all. I enjoy serving you and I am so grateful that you have allowed me to live here with the two of you and be even closer to you. Forgive me for saying so, but it almost feels... well, like we are family!" she said, looking down as she spoke.

"My dear sweet L'natria, I am glad you feel like we are family. I want us to feel like family. I want you to think of me as not just your King–I never want to be so high up on a pedestal that I am unapproachable. I want you to consider me a friend, a father-figure if you like, as well as your King.

"I want you to feel free to come to me when you need advice when you have a problem, and when you need a sympathetic ear. I will never be too busy to listen to one of my people's woes or to help them celebrate some victory they have made. I wish to be known as the people's King." I told her.

"Yes, my King," she said smiling.

"And from time to time I will want to be more than your King, I will be your lover as well. Queen Tara here was absolutely correct when she said you were one of my favorite sluts.

LanaRoub
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LanaRoub

"You did indeed make quite an impression me the night I arrived here. If I had to crash on an alien world and be marooned there, I can't think of a better place than right here on Shatabhisha Galli with the beautiful women of Kupolinis, can you?" I said. 

As I began talking about being her lover as well as her King, my fingers slipped under L'natria's gossamer-thin panties and began stroking her wet, bald pussy directly. At the same time, Tara began kissing her neck and pinching and lightly tugging on her achingly hard nipples.

L'natria moaned and began trying to grind against my fingers, trying to get me to slip inside her but I kept just far enough away that I could only touch her outer lips and run my fingertips around the inside of the swollen fleshy lips.

"Please, Sir! Please fuck your slut! Please, I so want to please you... I so want to serve you with my body. Please! I will do whatever you wish, my King, just please, please use me for your pleasure!" she cried. 

I knew what I was doing was driving this young girl crazy. She had finally experienced what it was like to be with a man and now that man was teasing her with what she wanted more than anything! But I wanted her to build the lust inside her like a pressure cooker until she was at the point of insanity!

"It must be terribly frustrating though, being this close to your King all the time... knowing that the cock you crave is so close... you can see it, you can almost touch it. Yet it is just out of reach... it must be maddening to have this hard, fat cock so close and yet not feel it plunging deep into your hungry, insatiable cunt!" I said as I toyed with her dripping pussy.

"Please, Sir..."

"But then, it isn't easy for me either, you know. Here I am, surrounded by so many gorgeous, willing, horny women–any one of which would do whatever I ask without a moment's hesitation in order to gratify my every sexual whim.

"It's quite the paradox when you think about it. You women want one thing–my cock. And I have to decide from the lot of you which incredible beauty gets it!" I said.

"Yes Sir," L'natria said softly. She suddenly felt very greedy and selfish.

I chuckled. "Do not worry my beautiful one. The wonderful restorative powers of Shatabhisha Galli and especially here in Kupolinis make sure that I always have a charged and ready to go cock for all my beautiful subjects!

So long as I take some time to sleep, eat, and take care of what little I have to do to run the kingdom, the rest of my time is devoted to serving and servicing my loyal subjects!

And frankly, between you and Tara here as Queen, and with the assistance of the Council, the kingdom pretty much runs itself! All I need do is give my approval to some matters here and there!"

"It is an honor and a privilege for me to help you in running Kupolinis and your kingdom, my King. And if it gives you more time to be the people's king and take such wonderful care of us, your subjects, then I am all too happy to help whenever and however I can!" L'natria said.

"Well, right at the moment there is only one thing your king needs to take care of and she is standing nearly naked in front of me!" I said.

 "Oh yes, my king!" L'natria said excitedly and took a step towards me.

"Hold on my eager little slut! You didn't let me finish!" I said. L'natria stopped short and gave me a quizzical look.

"Please forgive my impudence, Sir."

"I was about to tell you that our Queen here is not the only one who enjoys a good show. And since she got to watch me up at the Temple of  Pazuzu Pei during my Koni Veni, I thought it was about time I got to see her having a good time."

"Sir?" 

"Before I came along, there were no men here, correct? So how did you have sex? Obviously you either took care of things yourself or you got a girlfriend to help you. Well, I wish to see you and the Queen play with each other.

"I want you and the Queen to have sex, and use whatever you used before I got here. Show me how you took care of your sexual needs before I crashed on your planet." I said.

By this time the combination of Tara behind her playing with her tits and my fingering her sopping pussy had gotten L'natria so heated up and lust-crazed that I think she would have done anything I asked her whether I was King or not!

Her pussy was ablaze and she wanted nothing more than something, anything, hat would quench the fire and calm her lusty desires.

Tara turned the impassioned young woman to her and gave her a deep sensual kiss. L'natria returned her kiss with equal hunger and I watched as their tongues playing together between the soft full lips.

The sight of these two stunning women kissing and petting so erotically was so sexy, I nearly blew my load right there watching them!

Then Tara leaned forward and started sucking on L'natria's beautiful tits. Her nipples were hard and I could see that she was very wet between her thighs. I wanted to join the girls, but I stayed seated and enjoyed the show my girls were giving me.

There would be plenty of time to enjoy their bounty later.

As Tara began nibbling on L'natria's tender nipples, L'natria removed Tara's robe, leaving her in a similar state of undress. 

The two beautiful panty-clad women broke their makeout session just long enough to get down on the large fur on the floor before resuming their kissing and caressing. They fondled each other's tits, taking turns sucking and biting and tugging at them. 

Then they would kiss and start all over. Tara made L'natria lie on her back and she moved between her spread thighs. As Tara took the first lick of L'natria's pussy, she looked over and smiled when she saw me watching them so intently.

It wasn't long before L'natria wanted to taste her Queen's dripping pussy and she nudged her to move around into a "69" position with Tara on top. Tara gasped at the feeling of L'natria's tongue burrowing into her pussy and started eating L'natria with more fervor.

She parted L'natria's pussy lips with her tongue and moved her tongue between L'natria's hard clit and her inviting fuck hole. L'natria mimicked the actions on Tara's pussy and both women were moaning with pleasure. 

L'natria, wanting to put on a good showing for me, starting licking her Queen's tight asshole and Tara squealed in surprise at this new assault.

I got up from my seat and came over, laying down on the fur next to them, stroking my hardening cock as I watched closely at how L'natria was eating Tara.

I moved around and watched Tara tongue fuck L'natria. L'natria replied by tongue fucking Tara's ass, the two women moaning and writhing as each inflamed the other.

Soon tongues weren't enough for the women. They started pumping each other's cunts with their fingers. One, two, three and four fingers slid in so easily.

They were so wet and hungry for each other. There were no sounds except their moans and cries and the wet slurping sounds of the two women enjoying the flavor of each other's pussies. It was incredibly hot and I wished it would never end. 

Soon though Tara began to weaken and give in. She'd been horny all day and sucking my cock had only made her more ready for an orgasm of her own.

With four of L'natria's fingers in her cunt and L'natria's tongue flicking across her bud, Tara finally surrendered and cried out in pleasure into L'natria's dripping cunt.

L'natria didn't wait any longer either. She too, felt her pussy contract around the pumping fingers and she squirted her pussy juices into Tara's mouth.

L'natria got up from Tara and moved over to me. She started kissing me, letting me taste Tara's familiar sweetness on her lips. Soon Tara joined us, sharing L'natria's juices and the three of us hugged tightly and kissed for a long time.

Soon L'natria left me and Tara kissing each other and me fondling the Queen's tits.

L'natria moved down and took my huge cock in her mouth. She remembered fondly the night she first saw my cock and how she loved the silky soft skin mixed with the steely hardness inside as she sucked it for all she was worth.

I moaned out as my cock was sucked in by L'natria and I sucked Tara's nipples into my mouth, biting them lightly as I felt the tongue caress my member. This was agony and heaven.

Agony because I wanted to shoot my load, but I was determined to wait, heaven because I had two women providing me exquisite pleasure. It surely couldn't get any better than this. But it did.

Tara got me to lie on my back and she straddled over my mouth. As I finally got to eat her wet dripping and still very hungry cunt, I felt a warm feeling engulfing my erect cock. L'natria was straddling me and starting to ride my cock.

She was tight to be sure, but not as tight as Tara. I tongue fucked Tara hard and could hear above the slurpy sounds of wet cunts that the women were kissing and playing with each other's tits.

Tara loved every minute of this. Although L'natria's eating her cunt had been good and she had enjoyed it very much, she still felt that I ate her much better. And as my strong tongue fucked her hole, I made sure I gave her my best performance. 

As Tara watched and saw my shaft disappear up L'natria's ready cunt, she moaned loudly and I thought she was going to cum. Tara knew every inch of my fuck meat and she knew exactly how L'natria was feeling.

She started sucking on L'natria's sweet tits and then L'natria started kissing her. With Tara riding my mouth and L'natria riding my cock, the two women kissed deeply and played with each other's tits.

L'natria was the first one of the girls to cum. She was not as used to my size as Tara was and being so fully filled made her go over the edge quickly. She then watched as Tara let herself go and cum around the tongue that was going in and out of her at a furious pace.

The women climbed off me, my cock now bigger and harder than I'd ever felt. I needed to cum, but not yet. I told Tara to get on her hands and knees. This was my favorite position for cumming. This way I could thrust as deep as I possibly could into Tara's tight hole.

Tara did as told and her hole gaped wet and ready for my hard meat. I slowly slid inside with L'natria licking my cock as it entered. I pulled Tara up against my chest by her long blonde hair and sucked her neck and caressed her tits as I fucked her from behind.

Normally, I would have reached down to massage her clit, but by this time L'natria's face was there, sucking on Tara's clit and occasionally licking at my balls as I slammed into Tara.

Tara was moaning out loud. My cock was filling her cunt and L'natria's tongue was giving her no end of pleasure to her clit. She was panting heavily. She could hear that I was about to give in.

She held herself back as long as she could but then her pussy started squeezing its grip on my pumping cock and she shivered in my arms.

She cried out in pleasure and this was the sign for me to finally release and shoot my spunk deep into her waiting cunt. We both came in several waves and shuddered together as our orgasms started subsiding.

I slowly withdrew from Tara and L'natria's mouth was there to catch my cum and her juices. When Tara's cunt was virtually empty L'natria got up and kissed her deeply, passing on her juices mixed with my cum, which they both enjoyed sharing.

Tara cuddled up next to me on the couch and we said goodbye to L'natria once she was dressed. I kissed her passionately and she left for her room. When the door closed behind L'natria's back Tara kissed me deeply.
 

Published 
Written by Master_Jonathan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments