Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

 

 

It's been more than an hour since we started, and I haven't lifted a finger. The moment Ethan said 'squirt' I wasn't sure what to expect. His only real directions were that I do ... nothing. I desperately want to squirm, but remain open and placid as his hand starts pressing on my abdomen, his fingers inside me still ruthlessly fucking my front wall.

 

"Shit," I hiss. My excitement is unparalleled. I've never had my g-spot stimulated so hard for so long, and the rhythm is growing into something thick and inescapable.

 

"Come on," Ethan growls through his teeth, and suddenly something changes. I have to pee ... like bad.

 

"Ethan I think ... unnn fuck," I moan. He said this would happen.

 

"Squirt Chanel, push it out. It's gonna feel so good," he urges me. I'm so consumed by him, and his hand thrusting inside me, and the pitch of excitement in his voice. Knowing that I want to please him, and that he's so good at pleasing me, I do what he says, and gently push. My eyes fly open, and I look for his face.

 

"Ethan," I pant, being pushed to the edge of this unknown precipice.

 

"Trust me baby, let it happen," Ethan cajoles me, his beautiful green eyes begging. So I do. I trust him with everything, with my entire heart and soul...and I explode. I scream, my body shattering into a trillion fragments as I experience the single most intense physical pleasure I've ever known. More nerves than I knew I had are alive with profound, agonizing, delicious gratification. It's like I can feel every microscopic atom of my being vibrating as I expel what feels like buckets of fluid.

 

"Oh fuck," I hear Ethan groan, his fingers still pressing on the reason for my existence in this very moment. I feel the intensity subside, then another tingling deep down. When I gasp a jagged breath of air, it happens all over again. I can feel my cunt gushing liquid as I come apart at the seams. I'm pretty sure I'm saying words too.

 

"Oooh fuck shit, oh my god, unnnhhh! Damn It! Ethan Ethan Ethan Please! Oh Fuck!" I think it was something like that. I can feel my stream slow again, and then all I can feel is Ethan. He's shoved himself so deep and so hard inside me, I'm pulled back under, into the depths of this unforgiving orgasm.

 

"Oohhhh Fuck!" I yell as my extremely wet pussy throbs around him, soaking him as he fucks me relentlessly. When the squirting slows, I'm able to really feel Ethan violently shoving himself into my shaken frame. I take a huge breath, and suddenly I hear Ethan.

 

"Uunnnggg fuck," he growls, then I feel him pumping his thick cum into my cunt, and it's too much. It's just too much.

 

"Ethan!" I moan, feeling my tear ducts tingle. Tears roll down my cheeks as I come apart again, the muscles in my stomach on fire from being tight for so long. My body is now automatically cringing, trying to exhaust this seemingly infinite amount of energy stored inside me. Finally Ethan has stopped fucking me, my center twitching as I come back to earth, and I shiver. I feel him remove his hands from my waist, panting heavily along with me. I shiver again, and when that one stops, another takes over. When I'm a shaking mess beneath him, Ethan picks me up and holds me. Jesus sweet mother fucking Christ. That was like nothing I've ever felt before.

 

"Are you alright?" Ethan whispers after a while.

 

"Mmhmm," I hum, my face resting against his large, hard chest. I'm more than alright. He kisses the top of my head, and I wish I could reciprocate, but I'm still not sure I can move.

 

"That was ..." he starts, and I wait for him to finish, but he doesn't.

 

"Yeah ..." I nod, not sure what to say either. I don't know of a word that exists to describe what just happened. How can you share a moment like that with someone and not feel something... strong? I test my muscles and lift my head to look at him, and he stares back. He looks like he's thinking a million things, his green eyes endless. This man has no idea what he does to me. He's so beautiful, and all I can do is smile. Smile because of who he is and what he does, and what just happened and how I feel. The moment I do, Ethan kisses me, and I kiss him back, basking in that unknown emotion with him.

DonnaDoll4U
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DonnaDoll4U

 

***

 

For our last day here, Ethan and I spend it alone. We hang out at the beach some more, the National Historic Site, and take a shit ton of pictures, never leaving each other's sides. After last night, our usual safe distance appears to have dissipated...and I like it. Ethan wouldn't let me go while we slept, and as we walk all over town, his hands are always at my waist or lower back. He even took my hand and held it at one point, without breaking his rant about why the half pipe snowboarding sector is better than the downhill run during Winter X-Games. That was a long debate.

 

Throughout the day, I find I enjoy learning things about him I didn't already know. We like a lot of the same things, our opinions on current events or relevant topics fairly within the same view. Today's pace feels much slower than yesterday's, and I wouldn't have it any other way. I want to soak in the rest of this island, and him, before returning to normal life; something I'm almost dreading. After a weekend like this, who would want to go back to the grind? We get back to the hotel, order room service and premium cable, and hang out until we both fall asleep.

 

I wake up by myself in bed, and smile when I'm reminded of our new sheets. Every time I think about whoever laundered last night's bedding, I blush hard. I sit up and look around in the dark, the open balcony doors letting in a little light. Still dressed in just my booty shorts and a tank top, I wrap the thin sheet around myself, and walk to the doors. Ethan's sitting in a chair outside, wearing nothing but basketball shorts, and looks up to smile at me.

 

"Chanel," he beckons me, his hand extended. I walk to him and he guides me sideways on his lap.

 

"How long have you been up?" I ask.

 

"Not long," he says, and I look out to the lights between us and the ocean. It's past midnight, but we can still hear people on the streets. Sitting here with him, my thoughts start to twist together, pondering today and this entire weekend. I've had more fun in the last three days than the last three years combined probably. Being here with Ethan turned out less awkward than I initially expected. I like having him to myself.

 

"What are you thinking about?" Ethan asks me, breaking the silence.

 

"That we should come back here again sometime," I say.

 

"I agree," Ethan says, pulling my hair away from my neck. "We should go a lot of places," he says after another moment.

 

"Where would we go?" I ask, feeling him trail his thumb along the beauty mark below my ear.

 

"Tokyo; we'll race all the little Mazdas and Nissans," he says, and I laugh.

 

"We could snowboard in Russia, and snorkel the Great Barrier Reef," I add.

 

"Smoke weed in Amsterdam."

 

"Ooo that's a good one," I say, running my free hand along his ribs.

 

"Let's do it," he says easily, and I smile at him.

 

"You would want to travel with me?" I ask, bringing my hand up and around his neck to gently scratch his skin.

 

"Why not? We could have a lot of fun," he says, his hand caressing my ass outside the sheet.

 

"Are you having fun with me?" I ask, my mouth an inch from his, my thumb running along his jawline. Ethan grins confidently, looking down his nose at me.

 

"Yes. Probably more than I should be."

 

"Why do you say that?" I ask, pulling back slightly.

 

"Well, I've been divorced for all of four days. I should be mourning the loss of my marriage with someone who...doesn't even exist anymore...but you're getting in the way of that," he finishes, his lips on my ear.

 

"Do you want me to get out of your way?" I ask, closing my eyes at the feel of his mouth. Ethan shakes his head while nipping at my earlobe.

 

"Nope," he hums in his deep voice, sending a chill through my spine.

 

 

Published 
Written by TangerineSky
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments