Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

 

Buzz. Buzz. Buzz. Buuzzz. Jesus fucking Christ, where is my phone? Fumbling with shit on the coffee table, I snag the annoying, vibrating device and silence it. I lean back into the warmth and Eugene wraps an arm around me.

 

Buzz. Buzz- fuck. I find my phone again and look at the screen. Shit! I clear my throat and answer the call. "Hello?"

 

"Hello Chanel, it's Jessica. Did you still want to meet at 9 this morning?" I pull my phone away and check the time on the screen. 8:27. Awesome.

 

"Yes, I can be there," I reply, trying to sound awake. I can't miss this appointment, and of course I forgot about it last night and decided to get all fucked up.

 

"Great, I'll see you soon."

 

"Sounds good, thank you," I reply, and hang up. "Fuck," I whisper and Eugene stirs.

 

"Everything ok?" he asks me.

 

"I have to shower, I need to be somewhere soon," I tell him and stand up, completely naked. I know no one else will be up at this hour after last night. Eugene stayed here on Aaliyah's plush couch with me, and I feel bad for waking him up this early. Especially if he's as tired as I am.

 

"I'll join you," he says, and starts to sit up.

 

"That's ok, you should sleep," I urge, but he's already in front of me.

 

"I need one anyways, and I'd rather do it with you." Eugene smiles at me and puts his hand on my neck, giving me a sweet kiss. Well fuck, I'm not gonna say no. I grab his arm and we head to the bathroom. Aaliyah's door is shut. They're definitely still out.

 

When the water is hot and our stiff bodies relax a little, Eugene asks me where I'm going. "I have an appointment to see a condo. I'm trying to move," I tell him.

 

"Oh nice," he says, soaping his gorgeous body. I miss his designer wash.

 

"Yeah, I need my own space for a bit," I confess, and he nods.

 

"There's no place like your own," he says in an agreeable tone. "They're meeting you on a Sunday?" he asks.

 

"Jessica, the woman who called, owns it. This is the only time she could see me this week," I reply.

 

"Well, do you want me to go with you?"

 

"You want to come?" I ask surprised.

 

"Sure," he shrugs. "It could be like a date," he says, and we laugh. "I'll buy you breakfast after," he adds on. His signature dimpled smile shines from his face and I can't help but grin back. He's too fucking cute.

 

"Alright," I agree, blinking up at him through the steam. He leans down and kisses me again, and before I know it, I have to stop him or we'll be late.

 

I dry my hair and dress quickly in a casual black dress with sleeves that end at my elbows. The front scoops low showing off the start of my perky breasts. Not too much, I still feel classy. It's tight around my small frame until it flares out at the waist and ends half way down my thighs. I pair it with black flats and a simple bracelet. Eugene throws his clothes in the dryer making them fresh once again. Not that he needs to, he always looks impeccable.

 

He offers that we take his Audi, and I can't say no. His A5 is clean, silver and sleek. We don't spend long at the appointment. I had been speaking to Jessica before coming and saw some detailed pictures. I fell in love with it even more after seeing it in person, though. One bedroom, new appliances, new carpet.

 

She agreed to give me the keys if I could pay the deposit tomorrow, the start of a new businessweek. I introduced Eugene as my friend when she was confused why he wasn't on the lease when I applied. Eugene and I both laughed and squeezed each other tighter, our actions contradicting our words. It's not my fault he had to be touching me.

 

Seriously though, I wasn't about to talk about our relationship with her. Whatever that was. He and I hadn't talked much about it ourselves. Oddly enough, however, everything seemed kosher. The group sex from last night wasn't tainting this morning.

 

Last night felt like a long ago memory for me. Everything I remember, which I think is a decent amount, is fuzzy or distorted when I recall it. Eugene must be feeling a little of the same thing, and that is making this a hell of a lot easier. Though I don't condone drug abuse. It was definitely a one time thing.

 

After we say goodbye to Jessica, he takes me to a restaurant for breakfast as promised. "So I'm your friend, huh?" Eugene asks when we get seated in a booth.

 

I laugh and run my fingers through my wavy hair. "Do you want to be?" I ask.

 

"I'd do anything to be your friend," he replies, picking up a menu and smiling like always. His short hair is effortless and he looks so good sitting across from me. I want to kiss his dimples.

 

"Really?" I smile back. "I have high standards," I say facetiously, and Eugene laughs.

 

"Well, let's hear the list," he says, looking at pictures of food.

 

"The list?"

 

"Yeah, what are your requirements of me in exchange for your friendship?" I laugh and play along.

 

"Ok, let's see..you need to be honest," I say, looking up at him.

 

"Honest? I can be honest. I’ll tell you something honestly right now," he says without blinking and I chuckle.

 

“Ok, let’s hear it,” I say eagerly, my curiosity piqued.

 

He leans forward a little to speak right at me. “You look insanely beautiful right now. I’ve never seen a woman get ready in under thirty minutes who looks as good as you.” I scoff and shake my head and he’s smiling at me.

 

“Thanks for the compliment."

 

“And another honest thing, just so it’s out in the air; I had a lot of fun with you last night. It was..fucking crazy,” he says, and I laugh with him, glad someone said something about it as well.

 

“Crazy may be an understatement,” I say, and he laughs harder. When we recover, our waiter comes and takes our order. He likes his eggs the same way I do.

 

“So, anything else?” he asks leaning onto the table with his elbows. I cross my legs under the table and my foot bumps into his leg. I caress the toe of my shoe against his calf and adjust myself, trying not to blush. I’m fucking flirting with him.

 

“Mmmm and uh, you need to be funny.”

 

"What do you call an elephant in a telephone booth?"

 

"What?"

 

"Stuck," he replies, and I laugh into my hand to keep down the volume.

 

“Funny, check,” I say, and he grins.

 

“Anything else?” he asks, and as he does, he reaches down under the table and grabs my ankle that’s next to his leg. He pulls my foot into his lap and I gasp making sure no one’s watching. Eugene’s wearing a wicked smile as he starts to massage up my smooth leg with his skilled fingers. I bite my lip and try to wiggle away but he reaches around the back of my calf holding me.

 

“Chanel? Anything else?” he teases me, caressing my soft skin.

 

“Yeah, if we’re going to be friends, you need to give me massages all the time.”

 

“Done,” he says without missing a beat and I laugh.

 

Our waiter fucking pops up out of nowhere and we both pull back, Eugene releasing my leg as we straighten up. As we eat our food, we converse about our opinions on PDA.

 

“I like spontaneity,” I tell him with a wink and he smiles widely at me, his caramel eyes burning into mine.

 

“I have an idea then,” he says, pushing his plate away.

 

“What’s that?” I ask, taking a sip of my orange juice.

 

“I’m taking you somewhere after this,” he says, and I raise my eyebrows.

 

“Oh really?”

 

“Mmhmm, you’re gonna love it.”

 

“Hmm I like surprises,” I tell him with a smile and his eyes flash to my mouth.

 

“You ready then? Now I’m excited,” he says, and I laugh.

Pinaygirl1992
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Pinaygirl1992

 

“Let’s go,” I reply and we slide out of the booth to leave. I refrain the need to ask where we’re going. I’m the one who admitted I like surprises. When he takes us to the north end of town near all the shopping I get more curious. We pass a ton of stores and every time I glance at Eugene he shakes his head, like a silent conversation. When he makes his last turn, we’re on a long road with car lots on every side. I don’t think much of it, but when he pulls into a Cadillac dealership, I quirk an eyebrow at him. He turns off his Audi when we’re in the parking lot and turns to me.

 

“I’ve always wanted to test drive a CTS,” he says, and unbuckles himself. I laugh and shake my head because I don’t know exactly how to respond to that. He’s taking me to test drive very, very expensive cars. He’s right, I love it.

 

I wander around the showroom looking at a 2015 Escalade while he talks to a salesman. In a surprisingly short time, Eugene calls me to the door and I walk out with the two men. “This what you’re looking for?” The salesman asks, walking up to a charcoal silver Cadillac CTS V Coupe. My panties are now wet. This car is beautiful. They finish up their conversation and shake hands before Eugene opens the passenger door, gesturing for me to get in. My smile is about to split my face in two. I climb in and am greeted by pure luxury.

 

“They gave it to me for a few hours,” Eugene says, smiling and buckling his seatbelt. I laugh again.

 

“This is really nice,” I comment.

 

“I should hope so with a $70,000 price tag,” he replies.

 

“Don’t wreck it,” I giggle, and he pulls us out of the parking lot smooth as butter and fast as fuck. We weave through morning traffic with ease before he gets on the freeway and floors it. Supercharged V8. Mmmmm. He drives for a bit until we reach the edge of town and he takes us on a back road. Eugene parks on a turn-off in the hills overlooking the town. Not a soul is near us, I haven’t seen another car for the last ten minutes. I look at him and we both grin and unbuckle ourselves. Without saying anything, we go to sit on the hood of the car and watch the cars weaving through town blocks in the distance.

 

I lean my head on his shoulder and he wraps his arm around me. “This has been a crazy couple of days,” I say, and he chuckles.

 

“To say the least,” he replies and kisses the top of my head. After another minute, Eugene speaks again. “Should we make it even crazier?”

 

I lift my head to look at him and he’s gazing at me intently. “What did you have in mind?” I ask, a smile beginning to form on my lips. Without any further persuasion, butterflies start to rise inside me.

 

“We could fuck on this $70,000 Cadillac right now,” he grins.

 

“Yeah?” I ask, looking around us. Still no one. Without another word, I inch back on the hood, lean back on my hands, and open my legs.

 

“Only if you eat me first,” I mutter, looking up at him through my lashes. The skirt of my dress is draped between my legs hiding my goods. Eugene licks his lips and turns toward me, suddenly very hot and bothered. I flash a neat white smile when he curls his hands around my thighs and buries his head between my legs.

 

I’ve never been an exhibitionist, but this is fucking hot. I cry out in the fresh open air when his tongue finds my clit beneath my silk panties. I can’t help but glance around every so often, but when his skilled fingers deftly pull the fabric away and find my skin, I forget everything else.

 

“Fuck! Yesss,” I groan as he begins to devour me. His jaw moving in quick succession, his tongue is rapidly tasting me and I can fucking feel my body temperature rising. Being so exposed has me so ready I want to scream. So I do. I lay back on the dark hood of this very nice car and grab what short hair of his I can. Eugene nudges his head from side to side opening my legs further and flips my skirt up over my waist.

 

I look down, panting, watching the scene before me. My tight stomach is smooth between my hip bones, my ass against the hood meets effortlessly with my thighs, much like the hills we’re hiding in. The sparse hair above my cunt is shaved in a small triangle, Eugene’s nose buried in it. Smelling me and tasting me. I have a good idea it’s the prospect of indecent exposure and Eugene’s wonderful skills that has me so hot, but suddenly I can’t take it, I need more.

 

“Eugene, fuck me,” I moan in my sweetest seductive voice and he doesn’t hesitate. Standing up and undoing himself, he pulls me down to where I’m right in front of him, and I look around us quickly. Just to make sure we’re still alone.

 

Eugene dips the head of his dick in my now very wet cunt and it’s almost enough me send me over the edge. Damn, how I can be this receptive after last night is waaayyy beyond me, but I don’t give a shit. Now I need to cum. I push my hips up and he slides himself the rest of the way in, wasting no time, and starts fucking me.

 

Me in my little black dress wearing black flat shoes and silk blue panties, my legs spread wide as I lean back on this Cadillac. I eye Eugene greedily, he does have a nice body, and seeing him so covered up, outside, fucking me. Oh my God.

 

He holds my hips tightly as he pumps into me faster than he’s ever fucked me before. He likes this too. Maybe it’s the idea of getting caught. Maybe it’s memories of last night. Maybe we’re just doing it to each other. No matter the reason, we’re not stopping until we cum. Which isn’t far away for me.

 

“Eugene,” I draw his name out in a long moan and hearing my voice against the close hills makes him slam into me. “Ung!” I groan and feel myself start to tingle. “Please, more,” I pant, and he’s relentless.

 

“Cum Chanel,” he pants, and I grab onto the climbing feeling and hang on for dear life. Higher and higher, his dick filling me over and over, and knowing we’re so exposed sets me off. I arch my back and scream in pleasure when I feel my pussy combust like a bomb around his length. He pushes hard and the pulsing inside me just won’t stop, wringing me out like a rag.

 

When I come down, I realize he hasn’t joined me and I jump on the opportunity to make this as good for him as possible. I push on his chest and slide off the hood and don’t say a word before his dick is in my mouth. Air hisses through his teeth as he takes my hair in his hands and pushes. He’s close, his dick like a hose, a valve about to break.

 

I can taste myself on him, my creamy, tasty arousal as I push as hard as I can. I take nearly all of him in my mouth before the tip of his insanely hard dick bumps into the back of my throat. Then I pull away and do it again, and again, and again until I’ve sucked him clean.

 

When I feel his dick pulse, I pull away and look up at him. “I want to watch you cum,” I tell him. It must have been my expression, because he doesn’t skip a beat. Stepping back, he grabs tightly to his solid cock and strokes himself. I grab my chest and squeeze, staring back at him until he stills. I love that look on a man’s face just before he’s about to cum. Everything stops, his mind zoning in on the cum rising from his balls, and the exact second he feels it finally shoot from his dick, his eyes flicker shut for a millisecond and he lets go.

 

Eugene groans and slows his stroking as spurt after spurt of thick, white cum shoots from the head of his cock and onto the ground in front of me. I smile watching every bit of it until he stops completely. He takes a deep breath and exhales sharply releasing his piece. “Holy shit,” he says, shaking his head as I stand and adjust my dress. I grin at him and we laugh a little, then quickly look around. The paranoia went up when the lust went down, but it appears we’re in the clear.

 

He puts himself away and grabs me tightly, shoving his tongue into my mouth. I kiss him back fiercely until we need to breath, both exhausted from all the recent events. I can’t stop smiling when we get back into the car.

 

 

Published 
Written by TangerineSky
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments