Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

 

I'm laying on my back, Ethan’s kneeling low in front of me with the heels of my feet on his shoulders. I'm fisting the blanket greedily while his fingertips dig into my hips.

"Come on Chanel," he says through gritted teeth. The angle he's entering me is deep and harsh and I love every bit of it, but I haven't had enough, though I know he's trying to get me off. If I let him keep pumping into me at this pace, I know I won't be able to hold on.

I open my legs and curl my body inward so I can sit up, leaning on my hands without interrupting his pace. I look up at him and he knows what I'm trying to do. He shakes his head.

"No Chanel."

I give him my best persuading look and moan, "Please Ethan." Breathing hard he closes his eyes and shakes his head again. "Pleeeaaase let me ride you," I beg in a soft, sweet voice despite my heavy breathing. He opens his eyes and I bite my lip.

"Ugghhh," he growls in frustration, but I've won. He takes my waist and holds me as he falls back onto the bed. Feeling triumphant, I start my own pace. Up and down I simultaneously rock back and forth on his lap. My hands are on his chest giving me leverage. Every time he bumps into my back wall we both moan.

I sit straight up and reach behind me to fondle his balls, working my thigh muscles as I hold myself up. His mouth is open and his eyes are shut as he leans his head back into the mattress. He starts subtly meeting my thrusts and it's making entire body tingle. I go down farther on his cock and he groans.

"Chanel, you have to come," he says stiffly. I know he's close, and it only makes me closer. Watching his face as I fuck him, his tight, toned body bucking up into me, his hands on me.

"Oh my god," I moan in a throaty voice, and throw my head back. I can feel my pulse quicken and my nails start to scratch the surface of his soft skin.

"Hurry baby," he says breathlessly, and my hips go harder. I'm almost there and I love this feeling more than anything. I look at his pleasantly tortured face and combust around him.

"Fuck I'm cuming," I cry out, and he's not far behind.

"Oh fuck," he groans, and drives himself roughly into me with his release. I grind my hips hard against him, milking my orgasm. Moaning and humping and falling, I ride it out until every drop of endorphin has been released, coursing through my body, sating me. I exhale sharply and flop onto him, catching my breath. He wraps his arms around me.

"Damn," Ethan says as his chest rises and falls. I smile.

"It's only been three days."

"Three days too long apparently," he mumbles, and I muster the energy to laugh.

We've been fucking..a lot lately. It's been two weeks since that party. Fourteen days ago we were in this same bed with another person. I was grateful I had woken up early that morning with a pounding headache. Ironic, I know, but it would have been awkward for Taniyah and I to explain to our dates why we were naked in bed with my roommate. Between the three of us, it was our business.

As Taniyah and I made coffee that morning while everyone slept, she kissed me in the kitchen. If it hadn't been for our aching brains, I probably would have fucked her again right there on the island. Before she made her move though, I noticed pictures of Ethan and Nicole that had been in the kitchen before were now taken down. I wondered when that happened and abruptly realized Taniyah doesn’t even know he’s technically married. My roommate’s love life never came up in the short time I’ve known her. I pondered briefly how that conversation would go if she found out.

I blushed a little when Kyle profusely apologized about crashing out the night before. I told him not to worry and we made plans for the next time he'd be here.

I never asked Ethan why he asked my permission to fuck Taniyah. I was sticking to keeping it cool, and I was enjoying myself.

Ethan and I started to talk about living arrangements. Whether or not it would be awkward to remain roommates in the same house without Nicole. I thought it would be, but Ethan said he'd be fine with it if I stayed. I was still debating my options at the moment. Nicole hardly stopped by while this was all taking place. I saw her once over the last couple weeks, and one other time I didn't see her at all, but heard her. They argued in their room for over two hours. I didn't hear Ethan much, but she certainly gave them away.

I feel odd at times with the whole..arrangement. However, I'm trying to focus on myself, not them. Ever since this all started I've been on edge. After I stopped worrying and just let shit happen, things became easier. Ethan and I have gotten into a routine of sorts. Pretty much the same as it's always been between us. We still talk, hang out, play video games, make fun of each other...but with more sex. When the mood strikes, we're there to give the other what they want. I've slept in his bed with him a few times since then, and tonight it's going to happen again, because before I know it, I'm already asleep.

***

"...What the fuck is this?" I blink my eyes open and Ethan's bedroom light is on. He's spooning behind me like he always does, wrapped around me, and Nicole is in the doorway. I'm awake. Beyond awake. I skipped waking up and went straight to panic, my heart beat thudding in my ears.

"Oh fuck." I sit up and thankfully Ethan's t-shirt from yesterday is next to me. As I'm slipping it on, Ethan wakes.

"Oh my God, you're fucking her?!"

"What the hell are you doing here?" Ethan yells. I hop out of the bed looking back and forth between them. Nicole doesn't answer him.

"You slut!" That lovely sentiment was directed at me, but I can't say anything, do anything, I'm frozen.

"Hey!" Ethan snaps at her for her name calling, but she still ignores him.

"I can't believe you! I thought you were my friend, you bitch!" As she shouts, she grows angrier. I can see her shaking with adrenaline; she wants to hit me.

"Nicole," Ethan tries to get her attention again. I chance a glance in his direction and notice he's putting on boxer briefs. When I look back at her, everything stops. My fuckin Spidey Sense starts tingling when I see her hand come toward my face. I've taken some kick boxing before, and thank fucking God, because as if I really were Spider-Man, I duck and her swing misses my face by an inch.

"Whoa!" I shout, finding my voice and take a couple steps back. "I don't want to fight you Nicole," I say, putting my hands up.

"Nicole!" Ethan yells louder and angrier than I've ever heard from him. He's between us pushing her back. "What the fuck?" he gasps at her almost assault. "Fighting is not gonna help anything," he says angrily.

"It'll make me feel better. You bitch," she spits at me.

"You're not gonna touch her," Ethan says defensively, protectively. That makes her look at him, the surprise evident on her face from his postulation.

"You guys are fucking each other?" she asks again, looking back and forth at both of us, as if she needs some kind of confirmation. Like finding us naked in bed together wasn't it. "We're still married," she says as if she's confused.

"Are you fucking crazy?!" he yells. "You cheated on me Nicole," he says each word clearly at her wide eyes as if she’s gone mad. "You were fucking Brandon before any of this even started.” He subtly waves his hand in my direction. “I am not yours anymore. This is none of your business. We're done." Her anger subsides slightly to make room for the hurt, and jealousy I'm guessing. Her face contorts in an odd expression.

Though I'm curious to see where this goes, I want to leave the room badly and give them space. However, they're blocking the exit, and I wouldn't dream of drawing attention to myself now.

Nicole takes a breath. "I came over to talk," she says, shifting slightly.

"So talk,” he growls.

She looks like she's trying to gather her thoughts, but doesn't speak. She doesn't look at me either, but I know my presence is why she won't say anything.

"If this is about you and I, I have nothing new to say," he says, finally bringing his voice down a notch. She searches his eyes trying to find a niche, and though I can't see his whole face, I'm guessing his glare is ice cold matching his voice. Nobody is minding me, and I almost feel nauseous as I’m forced to watch this play out.

"You really want to do this?" she asks quietly, and he scoffs.

"Yes Nicole, I do."

"You said-"

"I know exactly what I said,” he interjects.

“But-”

“I loved you Nicole,” he spits, cutting her off. “Four years I gave to you, gave you everything you wanted. I was faithful . I gave you my heart and you fucking stomped on it! How...you know what? We've been over this; I can’t trust you anymore, and you came to terms when I told you it was over. Pretty fucking easily. So what did you come here to say?”

Nicole doesn’t speak, stunned silence radiating from her. Her eyes flash to my face and he talks again. “Don’t look at her. This is between you and me. What do you want? You thought you’d come over and I'd suddenly want you back?" He says the last part a little more gently...a little more pained.

"I didn't think you'd get with someone else so soon,” she mutters, focusing on him again without a glance in my direction.

"Yeah, and I didn't think you'd get with anyone else ever . But that obviously wasn't the fucking case was it?" he asks, the venom returning to his voice.

Nicole’s sad eyes are wide as she stares past his head. Finally, she looks back at him. "You're right. I can never take back what I did." She pauses, swallowing. "Then I need to get some things,” she says, and her anger returns, clearly laced in her voice and facial features.

As soon as the path to the door is clear, I make my escape. Oh my fucking god. I hoped to never see that, and it just happened, with a front row seat. When I reach my room, I shut the door behind me and slide to the floor.

I thought I wasn't guilty anymore, and now I feel nothing but. I know the situation, we're not entirely in the wrong. But seeing her hurt takes me back to the first morning we almost got caught. At the time, I imagined if he were mine, and how I would feel knowing he got with someone else. To actually see that emotion exist is blinding, deafening.

But he’s not hers anymore, I shouldn’t feel this bad. After my pulse dies down, I realize I need to leave. I can’t fucking be here right now.

When I’m dressed, I open the door and check the perimeter. I slip out into the den and tiptoe upstairs. When I reach the top, Nicole is in the kitchen with her back to me, and I don’t see Ethan anywhere. I make for the front door, and just before I reach the handle, I hear something behind me, but I’m not quick enough.

A hand yanks my shoulder and turns me around, and I see a blur of Nicole’s angry face and light brown hair before her knuckles make contact with my skin. Her blow to my left cheek bone is stinging, blinding. A shock of pressure burns a gaping hole in my face and my adrenaline level goes from zero to one hundred in under a second.

I push her back sharply on the chest with my right hand as her arm is cranked back for another punch. She stumbles and I’m in front of her, suddenly taller than her, conquering her. Because she has now royally pissed me off.

I shove her roughly again with both hands before she can regain her footing, and I watch her fall to the deep gray carpet, her head bouncing on the floor. My limbs are shaking and I’m so pissed off. Time seems to skip a beat and nothing makes sense, because suddenly I’m on top of her and my arm is steadier than a surgeon’s as I hold my fist back to strike.

Nicole’s hand is between us, fingers spread as if to stop me. My left hand is holding her somewhere by her neck/shoulder. I’m not really sure, but it serves it’s purpose as I hold her in place and my fist bangs into the side of her head. I feel her body lock up beneath me, but I'm seeing red. I hit her again, and again, hard. I can feel my muscles bunching and releasing the utmost force behind my blows. When her arms aren’t in the way anymore, my left fist makes an appearance, hooking around and knocking into her cheek, swinging her head the opposite direction.

Singing blood is pounding from my heart, my eyes focused on the task, my brain racing to keep up. When I feel large hands grab me around my waist to pull me away, I don’t fight them. I see blood gushing from her lip and notice I’d probably kill this bitch right now if someone doesn’t stop me. No one hits me in the face.

When I’m planted on my feet, I’m suddenly able to hear again it seems. I look to Ethan’s face, now between Nicole and I, and he’s shouting.

“What the hell?!” he yells at us as Nicole coughs on the ground. Air is escaping and entering my lungs quickly in time with my pulse and I look to Nicole on the floor.

“She fucking hit me,” I say as I wipe something trickling down my jaw. A small amount of blood covers the back of my fingers, flowing down from where she broke skin on my cheek. Ethan’s eyes are wide as he looks from me to Nicole, and along with shock, he’s also harboring anger. Nicole rolls over and gets to her hands and knees.

“You’re a fucking bitch,” she pants at me and swallows heavily.

“Fuck you,” I say down to her. I’m not shouting, but my riveting anger is clear in my voice. She staggers to her feet and I can see her face is already starting to swell behind her blood and hair. She looks like shit.

“How does it feel, huh? To fuck a married man?” she hisses at me, wiping the blood from her own face. I blink as a blank, shocked expression crosses my features, and I’m immediately furious again.

“You shut the fuck up Nicole! Don’t make me out to be the fucking bad guy, you stupid tramp.” I take a step toward her before Ethan plants his hand firmly against my chest.

“Hey,” Ethan says, to whom, I don’t know. I don’t look at him, but take a deep breath, glaring daggers at her.

“You’re the fucking tramp. How long have you two been sleeping together, huh? The whole time you lived with us?” My face is hot with anger and I’m about to lunge for her again, and Ethan knows it, snagging my waist and pulling me to him.

“Chanel, don’t listen to her, she’s just trying to make you more angry. Nicole back the fuck off,” Ethan hisses, pushing me behind him. I’m leaning around his arm to watch her. I’m not taking my eyes off her in case she tries anything again. My fight mode’s been kicked on, no flight for me. Nicole’s pretty, battered up face twists angrily as her ears steam with jealousy.

“What the fuck is this Ethan? How long have you been fucking her huh?! TELL ME!” she shouts, and pushes him against his chest. For the first time I notice Ethan is shirtless. He looks like he found us in the middle of getting dressed. Pants, belt, socks. Black boxers peeking up behind his jeans, but his hard form doesn’t bump into me, her weak effort to jostle him merely bounced off his chest as he got a little taller.

I lean forward an inch and glance up to his face. He’s pissed. “Get the fuck out,” he growls in his deep voice, pointing toward the door six feet away. She doesn’t budge, still breathing heavily. “Nicole, I said get the fuck out,” he says again. I feel like there’s going to be another fight, so I’m taken aback when she takes a few deep breaths glaring angrily at Ethan, and turns for the door, her eyes brimming with tears.

When Nicole opens the front door, the room brightens instantly, then goes dark as she slams it shut with her exit.
 

Saramiller2023
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Saramiller2023

Published 
Written by TangerineSky
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments