Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Kissing, licking and biting and hair pulling and cumming and... fuck. Yes that too. Fucking. Two more times last night. I’m glad it’s finally my lunch hour. Between my thighs is now very tender, and the soreness keeps reminding me of Ethan. After we were both thoroughly satisfied, I decided to drag myself to my room. He offered to set an alarm before Nicole got home, but I refused. We both decided now wasn’t a good time to risk her knowing. I honestly never want her to know. And after the excitement of fucking in their bed wore off, I wanted to be alone.

 

 

I’m absentmindedly spooning my yogurt when my phone starts buzzing. It’s Aaliyah, and I’m both pleased and apprehensive. I could use a few minutes of normality in the hopes I don't give myself away about this Ethan madness.

 

“Hello?” I ask into the line.

 

“Hey, you on lunch?” she asks.

 

“Yeah, what’s up?”

 

“Dude, I’m sorry I fell asleep last night. I can’t believe I passed out, what time did you guys leave?”

 

“Dylan take that much out of you?” I tease her.

 

“Shut up, Chanel. And yes," she laughs, me joining in.

 

“It’s cool, we left right before I sent you that text.”

 

“Well seriously, I feel terrible. We should all do something this weekend," she offers.

 

“Oh, I’m supposed to hang with Kyle again before he leaves. I told him Saturday. Maybe we can all do something?” I remembered my plans with Kyle this morning, feeling awkward. My idea was to go somewhere with Kyle next time we hang. I have no aspiration to be with both he and Ethan at once.

 

“Yeah, that could be fun. Maybe I’ll invite Dylan. I'll message him and call you tonight," she says, interrupting my reverie.

 

“K sounds good. I'll talk to you later.”

 

“Love you," she replies and hangs up. This could work. Now I have a solid pretext to get out of fucking Kyle. As awful as that sounds, I have no desire for slut tendencies, and jumping back and forth would definitely constitute. Also, if I were being honest with myself...I'd rather fuck Ethan. I glance at the clock on the wall, take a large bite of yogurt and head back to the gallery.

 

I'm almost late for a meeting with the new artist we’re going to feature. He's young, but his work shows a lot of promise. His paintings somehow intertwine abstract and landscape, and they're beautiful. He smiles at me a lot, and of course I'm gracefully polite. But I'd really rather roll my eyes. I'm getting more attention than I can handle lately.

 

I finally get home, walk through the front door and immediately see Ethan ahead in the kitchen. He’s leaning against the counter with his arms folded when he looks over at me. He watches me a beat longer than necessary, and snaps his head back forward. When I reach the stairs I see Nicole leaning on the kitchen island. All big brown eyes and pale skin. It’s only bothered me recently how pretty she is. Her hair is short, her skin is flawless, and she’s slender with great bone structure. She doesn’t smile at me, but greets me anyway.

 

“Hi, Chanel.”

 

“Hey, guys.” I flash a smile and head downstairs in my attempt to remain an innocent bystander. Awkward much? Don't think she knows about Ethan and I yet, however. That would break through the roof of awkward. I hang out in my room for a while after I change into some skinny jeans, keeping on my white babydoll blouse. When I’ve exhausted computer activities, I decide to take a puff. I don’t usually smoke during the day, but fuck it. I’m breaking all the rules now.

 

I smoke, flipping through channels, and before long I hear muffled voices. God this is awkward. I find The Big Bang Theory and turn up the volume disturbingly loud. When another hour passes, I decide to find something to eat. I put the piece away and walk up the stairs. As I’m standing in the pantry, Ethan and Nicole’s bedroom door opens and I hear them both walk out.

 

“Goodbye, Ethan,” Nicole says, her voice ringing with finality. I keep my eyes trained on a box of who knows what. I don’t even notice, my attention is elsewhere. I don’t hear Ethan reply, so I chance a glance over my shoulder. I see him standing between the kitchen and the living room, watching her leave through the front door. His face is twisted with the most hurt and anger I’ve ever seen. I quickly turn back to the food.

 

After another minute I finally hear him move. I look over at him and he’s watching me.

 

“Are you okay?” I ask quietly. He doesn’t respond, just watches me with burning eyes. I shift uncomfortably and finally he speaks.

 

“You hungry?” he asks in a low voice. Not what I was expecting to hear. I glance to the pantry and back to him.

 

“Yeah, I was just about to make some food,” I reply leaning against the doorway.

 

“Want to go get something with me?” he asks, and his eyes burn a little less.

 

“Yeah sure, let me grab some shoes,” I reply without question. I want to be there for him if he needs me. He was there for me after Brian, and I can only begin to comprehend his feelings. At this moment, we’re not intimate. We’re friends. When I emerge from my room, I’m in white stilettos to match my shirt and snag my wallet along with my phone. Ethan’s in the living room, and I flash a empathetic smile when we leave the house.

 

“We can take my car," he says, walking toward the Subaru in the driveway. I climb into the passenger seat and click my seatbelt while he starts the engine. “What do you want to eat?” he asks, looking over to me. I shrug my shoulder.

 

“Whatever. I’m not picky.” A small smile touches his lips, but his eyes are still full of pain. As we drive down the main road, I try for polite conversation.

 

“Work was so long today,” I practically groan in a disapproving tone, keeping my eyes on the road.

 

“Yeah? It was for me too," he says and shifts into third. I was about to say I should have gotten more sleep, but didn’t want to bring up last night. “I wanted the day to be over as soon as I woke up. I was dreading coming home," he says and glances at me.

 

“I’m sorry. It’s definitely been a long day.” I agree and look back to the road. We pull up to a stoplight and sit in silence for a moment.

 

“She had more shit packed when I got home. She said she wanted to be gone before I left," he says quietly, keeping his eyes on the light. I study the side of his face briefly while I think of what to say. He pulls off the black t-shirt and jeans all too well. I decide not to ask him about their conversation. Part of me is curious, but I know he’ll bring it up if he wants to. He’s a guy. No need to pry. Instead, I ask the next closest thing.

 

“Are you glad you got to talk to her?” He shrugs and takes a quick glance at me as the light changes green. .

 

“Yes and no. Better to just get it out of the way I guess.” We don't talk again until we get to our destination. "Sushi?" he asks looking to me.

 

"Sure," I reply and we go inside. We get seated at a table on the far end of the room and wait for our server. I shake my head at him.

 

“What?” he asks.

 

"We couldn’t go for cheap cheeseburgers?"

 

He scoffs. “This isn’t a date, Chanel. You said you’d join me and I want sushi.” I nod my head at his response, secretly relieved.

 

“Fair enough.” He sighs.

 

“I just wanted to get out of that house.”

 

“Can’t blame you there," I reply, picking up a drink menu.

 

“Thank you by the way.” I look up at him. “For joining me," he says and picks up his own drink menu.

 

“Ethan, you’re still my friend. I know things are... different lately, but you’ve been there for me. Letting me move back in and putting up with Brian. And helping me when that was over. The least I can do is let you buy me expensive shellfish,” I reply with a smirk. He laughs and his eyes are the most happy I’ve seen them since I got home.

 

We order our drinks and California rolls with fried rice. After a short lived wasabi contest and my jokes at the expense of his poor chopstick skills, I excuse myself for the restroom. I walk down the low lit hallway at the back of the restaurant and try the women’s door. It’s locked so I wait, leaning against the wall on my left arm. I hear someone walking down the hallway behind me, and right when I turn, there’s Ethan.

 

Without reservations of any kind, he’s pushed me against the wall and is kissing me unforgivingly. His hands are at my waist and mine reach up for his shoulders. A little shocked by his audacity, I don’t complain when he takes my bottom lip and sucks it gently. When I open my mouth, he easily slips his tongue inside and massages against my own. My right hand reaches the back of his head and pulls at his hair, and like a carefully choreographed dance, his right hand reaches down between my legs at the same time. I gasp when he presses against the seam of my jeans, applying pressure to my clit.

 

The women’s door on my left clicks unlocked, and we jump apart almost fast enough to not get caught by the woman who exits. Almost. Her surprised eyes adjust on us and then narrow before she steps around Ethan and walks back to her table. We watch her retreat and when we look back to each other, we’re both laughing.

CrazyGames
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CrazyGames

 

Ethan grabs my face and kisses me with more patience this time. Many emotions course through my body as his lips are on mine once again. A little worried, for many reasons, surprised..for only one reason, but mostly aroused. That friend switch has been flipped and now we both want much more than just polite company. His hand slides around my neck and tightly takes a handful of hair from the back of my head. A moan escapes my throat, and I can feel his body respond. His biceps tighten underneath my hands. His flesh heating by only a degree, but I can tell. I'm getting to know his body very well and the thoughts twists my stomach in a knot.

 

My nails dig into his flesh and he begins moving us into the women's restroom. My breathing picks up when I make the decision not to stop him. The idea of fucking somewhere so public makes my blood boil. I want him. I've wanted him all day. And even though I'm still tender, I don't give a shit.

 

He's unbuttoned me and like routine, I quickly step out of my shoes and pants and he lifts me against the bathroom wall. God, I love this position with him. He's so strong and it's so sexy. I press my knees into his sides and unbutton his jeans. He fumbles with his zipper, moves my panties to the side and within seconds presses the head of his rock hard dick inside me. I press my lips hard against his then pull away to gasp when he’s half way in. Him stretching me brings my nerves to life and I’m soon gripping the fabric over his shoulders so tightly my knuckles are white.

 

“Holy shit,” he whispers into my neck, easing out and pushing back inside. I moan when he slowly starts filling me and his right hand moves away from my ass to cup mouth, covering it completely.

 

“Sshhhh," he hisses against my ear. I’m panting through my nose as he gently makes his way all the way in.

 

God, I can feel it all. I’m pinned against the wall sitting on his dick, one of his hands on my ass, the other on my mouth and my hips jerk forward. He reciprocates, pushing his pelvis against me, sliding me up the wall another inch. Another moan hums from my throat and he pushes his hand harder against my mouth. I no longer feel the soreness, more so that I’ve had an unidentified need that he’s just alleviated so completely.

 

He pulls almost all the way out and slides back in. I’m well and wet indicating my readiness and he needs no further coaxing, pressing his lips against my ear.

 

“We need to hurry. I’m gonna fuck you hard.” His husky voice makes me shiver and in turn makes him exhale sharply, jerking roughly into me. His unrelenting pace begins, not letting out very far so he can pump into me efficiently. His hand kneads my ass and every time he reaches my furthest point, I whimper into his other hand. I pry my fingers from his shirt and move to the back of his head, grabbing a fist full of hair and pulling. His face is right in front of mine, and he groans squeezing his eyes shut. I take my other hand and press my fingers to his lips to tell him ‘sshhhh’ while his pace continues. This feels so incredible, and my heart is racing thinking about where we are and what we’re doing. I don’t want this to stop, and I very, very briefly try to calculate how long we’ve already been in here.

 

“Come on, Chanel,” he whispers against my fingers, and it makes my stomach flutter. I’m close and I want to cum so badly. I move my hand from his mouth to grab his shirt tightly, trying to indicate I’m close. He looks at me and I’m trying to beg with my eyes, and thankfully, he knows what I’m trying to say.

 

“Be quiet,” he warns and moves his hand away from my mouth and down between us. I swallow air in huge gulps watching his descent. His thumb teases my clit with heavenly pressure and I’m reeling, almost at my climax. I move my head back as far as I can and grip his biceps with implacable force.

 

I feel his solid cock twitching against my walls, and thinking about him cumming inside me sends me over the edge.

 

“Fuu-!” Is all I’m able to get out, because with lightning speed, his hand leaves the apex of my thighs and flies back to cover my mouth with harsh pressure. I’m grabbing and squirming and moaning as quietly as I can into his hand with my orgasm, and before I’ve even come down, he’s joined me. His pace slows but he’s fucking me even harder, slamming into me like the second hand on a clock. My twitching muscles are milking him completely and I am beyond satisfied. I can’t get enough of him.

 

When his head falls into the crook of my neck, he finally releases my mouth letting me breathe freely. I wrap my arms around his neck and lean my head back against the wall as we pant heavily. After a moment he picks his head up and puts his forehead to mine. One side of his mouth lifts up in a smile and my flushed skin gets a little hotter.

 

“Come on,” he whispers and slaps my ass teasingly. My nerves tingle and he pecks his lips against mine. He grabs my little waist and deftly slides me off his dick, setting me on my feet. He washes his hands as I put my pants back on then he leans down to kiss me again. His soft lips press against mine, my bottom lip resting between his. He pulls away, smiles, but doesn't speak, and slips discreetly out the door.

 

My equilibrium is still in tact, but my head is spinning. I can’t believe we just did that. I can't believe how many more times I'll say that either. And from the look of it, we didn’t get caught. That was unbelievably hot. I finish cleaning up myself and fix my hair in the mirror. My cheeks are a little flushed, but I look put together enough to return, my white babydoll shirt unwrinkled and my heels firmly back on my feet.

 

With enlightened paranoia, I peek my head out into the hallway, but it’s still as empty as before, the red walls lit by the low lamps. I stand tall and walk my way out. A young woman walks around the corner, passes me and enters the restroom behind me, and a whole new round of blush lights my face. That fucking close. I don’t usually blush a lot, so when the unfamiliar heat creeps up my neck and face, I feel it inflame even more when I reach the table.

 

Ethan is smirking at me so obviously, so I pick up my drink menu again to avoid his gaze. It makes him laugh and I try my hardest not to smile. When I look up at him his eyes are fucking sparkling, and I can’t help the face splitting grin breaks my facade.

 

“That was…”

 

“I know," he says when I trail off, still smiling widely at me. I laugh and shake my head.

 

“I can’t believe--”

 

“Me either," he comments, not letting me finish and we both laugh. Our waiter interrupts our humor fit to see if we need anything more for the evening. We each order a second beer and our waiter returns in record time with opened bottles.

 

“I really like your shoes,” Ethan says with a smirk. “Wish we could have kept those on.” My jaw drops a little and my sex throbs at the memory.

 

“How bold of you to say so," I facetiously reply.

 

“You make me bold." He winks at me and my breathing hitches at his sincere, sexy face.

 

“Oh, and what you were dressed in when you came home by the way. Almost gave us away right there.” I pause, thinking about the tight black pencil skirt I wore earlier today. Well, fuck.

 

“Well, fuck,” I say, brain-to-mouth-filter faltering. He laughs quietly.

 

“It’s okay, she doesn’t know.”

 

“Good. I’m not ready for that scene quite yet,” I confess and take a sip of my beer. “I may never be.” I whisper, my eyes widen at the word ‘never’ for emphasis. He doesn’t say anything, just takes a swig of his own brew.

 

“So what are you doing this weekend?” he asks.

 

“I’m supposed to go somewhere tomorrow night. Kyle’s leaving on Sunday and I said I’d hang with him again before he left.”

 

“What are you guys gonna do?” he asks casually, but I can sense his curiosity burning.

 

"Well, Aaliyah wanted to do something with Taniyah and I, and I mentioned Kyle, so she might bring Dylan along as well. Not sure where we're going yet, ” I reply. He nods his head and takes another drink.

 

“What?” I ask. He clearly has something to say. He stares at the table a beat longer before he meets my gaze.

 

"I hope you don't fuck him again," he says quietly, and I’m stunned. I mean, I had no intention of getting with Kyle anyway, but for him to say it aloud surprises me. I quickly realize he's probably physically uncomfortable and not emotionally. This makes sense. I hadn’t thought about it the other way around, but now imagining him fucking another girl’s brains out makes me severely uncomfortable.

 

I compose myself.

 

“I hadn’t planned on it,” I confess for his benefit. “I’d rather just fuck you instead,” I tease him. A very wide smile graces his face and his eyes dance with confidence.

 

“I’m glad I please you so well. Cause I’m not gonna stop," he says and leans back against his chair. The tip of my tongue rubs the inside of my cheek, my thighs pressing together. Jesus fucking Christ, I want him again already.

 

“I hope not," I whisper, looking down to the table. We finish our beers in lifted spirits, he picks up the tab and we head back to his car. He goes to the passenger side first, and it occurs to me he’s going to open my door. When I’m next to him, he turns and moves in front of me, my back against the Subaru. I lift my head to look up at him. He’s not touching me, but I feel him everywhere.

 

“I’m not partial to getting ahead of myself,” he starts, looking down at me. “But I want you. Tomorrow. Before you hang out with your friend.” He’s obviously implying Kyle, and my breathing stops short.

 

 

Published 
Written by TangerineSky
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments