Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

With all of the ruckus about Delany and Lillian’s disappearance, Tim forgot it was almost Christmas. He rummaged through the boxes in his store room and found his battery-operated twelve-inch Christmas tree. His only decoration.

He set it up on his counter and put in the batteries. A flip of the switch and the eleventh celebration of his tree began. Tim popped a beer and just looked at it. It brought back a lot of sad memories. He was always happy when the holidays were over. Even though he had his friends he would go to visit, he would be happier if he and Pat were together.

Tim thought about just leaving Medford and being done with everything. He was thinking about how quickly Cynthia threw her net and captured him by bringing him business. Then introduced him to Lillian who “needed her laptop serviced”.

Of course, Amanda was just showing her gratitude for my service to Overton’s police department. And she told him when she would show her gratitude. No doubt, he enjoyed the sex, but he was beginning to feel like a pawn.

He had a real affection for Elenore. She was so sweet, but he realized he loved Pat. It would probably never come to fruition. He was thinking it was a boy’s dream and would never be a reality. Then his phone buzzed. It was a message from Pat.

“I love you, and I don’t know how much longer I can hold out.” Tim sat on his work chair and stared at the message. He thought about how crazy the timing of the message was. Since this was the week after Thanksgiving, he knew business would be slow. He would have too much time to think.

Then he decided to return her text. He knew he wouldn’t be missed by his “friends” in the city. Why not go for broke? His test read, “Do you know how much it is at O’Toole?” Tim would take out a loan if he had to. He finally had a reason to be with someone for Christmas. If Pat agreed, he would take whatever beating came with his decision.

Pat responded, “When? Soon, please?”

His reply was, “December twenty-third through the twenty-seventh.” He thought being closed for those days would not bring any attention. Or did he even care anymore?

Tim went about cleaning and polishing things around his office. Even though there wasn’t much Christmas decor, it needed dusting anyway. A lady and her daughter brought in a laptop. She said it was running slow and could Tim help. He told them it would be ready this afternoon around three.

When they left, he started the disc cleanup and followed with the defragmenting. That done, he finished his chores. When the lady and her daughter returned, he told them it was ten dollars. He gave them instructions on what to do and how to do it weekly. They walked out very happy. Tim thought to himself, dang, not even a “Merry Christmas”. He was getting more depressed. Then his phone rang, it was Pat’s ringtone. His heart was beating faster.

“Hi, baby. How are you?” Tim was anxious to hear what she had to say.

“We’re good to go for our holiday. Any time after nine in the morning. Check out by three in the afternoon.” Tim could hear the happiness in Pat’s voice.

Tim was ecstatic. “I can’t wait. I’m going nuts here. I can’t believe for the first time in years, I have a reason to be happy at Christmas. I love you so much, Pat!”

“I love you too. Talk soon.” They ended the call. Tim’s entire demeanor changed.

Tim sat at his laptop and began to create his sign: “CLOSED FOR CHRISTMAS DEC. 23 – 27. HAVE A WONDERFUL CHRISTMAS! He included a Christmas tree, a holly, and a snowman. He was humming “Jingle Bells” as he made the sign.

He was hanging the sign on the front door when Cynthia pulled in front of the shop. Tim was sure he knew where this was going but he didn’t care. Pat had his heart sealed.

“Oh, you’re not going to be here for Christmas?” Cynthia pouted. “I was hoping we could have some holiday cheer.”

“I know. But I do visit my parents’ grave and friends in the city for Christmas. It’s something I’ve done since the divorce.” Tim was visibly sad.

“Can we have some time before Christmas?” Cynthia’s voice was her pouty pleading.

“Sure, I would hope so,” Tim was feeling as though he was lying to Cynthia. “At least you have fun with your family for Christmas. How about Sunday?”

“Sounds great. I’ll be early and stay late. Santa will enjoy shoving something into your stocking.” Tim teased.

Cynthia got all smiles and giggly as she walked to her car. “See you early Sunday morning, Santa,” she called over her shoulder.

Sunday morning at six Cynthia’s phone was buzzing. “Hello?” a sleepy voice whispered through the phone.

“Good morning, open the garage door, I’m here for coffee and you,” Tim told her.

“Holy shit! I’m not dressed or wearing my makeup, damn oh, shit! I’ll open the garage door, but you have to wait until I am ready.”

“Cynthia,” Tim teased, “are you going to get dressed?”

“Oh, please, just put on the coffee,” and Cynthia hung up. Tim chuckled as the garage door slowly opened.

When Tim got into the house, he went to the bathroom door and told Cynthia the coffee was perking. It was ready when she came out of the bathroom.

Cynthia walked into the kitchen wearing just her perfume. She got a wicked smile on her face when she saw Tim pouring the coffee in the nude. Tim carefully poured the milk for her coffee so it would cascade down his cock into her cup. Cynthia was breathing a bit heavier as she sucked the milk clinging to his cock.

Tim pulled a chair next to her and sat down. He took a couple of sips of the hot coffee, then asked Cynthia how she slept. She looked at Tim and admitted she had very little sleep. She said all she could think about was spending the day with him.

“I have to admit, at one point, I was so excited, I put my hand between my legs and started to rub her. I was pretending it was you. That made me cum. I’m so embarrassed.” Cynthia’s face was bright red.

“Damn, I wish I would have been there,” Tim sounded disappointed. “I have an idea. Show me.”

“WHAT?” Cynthia almost fell off her chair.

“I want to watch you finger your pussy. I want to see you cum by yourself.” Tim was grinning.

“Well, okay,” Cynthia said still blushing. “Let’s go in the bedroom.”

Tim said, “No, I want you to lay on the table. I am going to sit in the chair and watch you play with your pussy.”

Tim cleared the table of the cups and other items, then looked at Cynthia. He patted the table and motioned for her to get on top of it. Cynthia slowly did as she was told. Their eye contact was never broken. She looked at Tim hoping he would change his mind. Tim patted the table again.

Cynthia started by fondling her breasts. She milked them and pulled on her nipples. She alternated sucking them and gently biting them. After a while, Cynthia let her hands rub her stomach and fondle her tits again. Tim was enjoying the show.

When Cynthia’s hand moved to her pubic mound, her legs opened. Tim could see her pussy was dripping with sex juice. With two fingers of her hand, she spread her pussy lips and with her other hand, she inserted two fingers into her hot cauldron.

Cynthia’s fingers were slowly going in and out of her pussy. Each time, she would use her other hand to push her lips together. Then she would run her finger between her closed lips. Cynthia was moaning. Tim sat in the chair watching her. His cock was hard as a rock. When her legs began to twitch, he almost got up and shoved it into her.

Cynthia’s panting and moaning were getting louder. Tim knew she was about ready to cum. He wanted to wait a little longer. Cynthia was shoving her fingers in and out of her pussy in a frenzy, almost demanding it to explode. She withdrew her fingers and started slapping her pussy lips harder and harder.

Cynthia was switching between slapping her pussy and shoving three fingers in and out of her. Tim knew it was just about time. Cynthia sat up partially as she stabbed her pussy with her fingers. She inhaled sharply and groaned as she exhaled. That’s when Tim stood up and showed Cynthia his hard cock.

When she saw his cock, Cynthia screamed, “Put it in me!”

Tim pulled her to the edge of the table and shoved his aching cock into her hot, wet pussy. Tim pounded Cynthia hard and fast. She was panting and groaning as her cum soaked his plunging cock. Cynthia was thrashing around as her orgasm increased with the addition of Tim’s pounding.

When Tim’s cum shot into her Cynthia looked at Tim and panted, Yes, yes. Tim had her legs locked in his arms. Cynthia was making a feeble attempt to get away, but Tim still pounded in and out of her as he continued to shoot her full of cum. Tim held her so his cock was buried in her pussy as he finished his barrage of pounding and cumming in her pussy.

Tim pulled his cock out of Cynthia and walked to the side of the table to kiss her. When he got there Cynthia slid across the table and swallowed his cock. She was licking and sucking so she could swallow any cum that was still on his cock. Tim stood there with his hand on her head.

Cynthia looked up at Tim. She was still panting slightly. “You know I belong to you.”

“You make me feel wonderful too. You look so hot and sexy when you cum. I love to watch you cum, and this was the best.” Tim praised her performance. He helped her from the table.

KleissyGrey
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KleissyGrey

Cynthia took their cups and filled them with hot coffee. She pardoned herself to freshen up. Tim watched her round ass as she walked away. He was wondering how this would end If or when things worked with Pat.

Tim took their coffee into the living room and turned on some quiet background music. When he looked out of the front window, the wind was blowing, and it just looked cold. There was virtually no one out. It was not as bad when Tim arrived this morning.

Cynthia came into the room smiling, with fresh makeup and hair done to perfection. She let it dangle to her shoulders. Tim looked at her and smiled approvingly. He told her how great she looked. Cynthia responded by letting him know it was so he could grab it easier.

While they were talking, Cynthia’s phone rang. She looked at it then at Tim. “Lillian.”

When the conversation was finished, Cynthia had a somber look on her face.

“You know that was Lillian. She is still upset with all of the problems that she caused you. She is very grateful you were there. When I knew she was missing, I told my brother, and I knew he would contact you. He and I both knew if anyone could find Lillian it was you. She is going to spend the rest of the year with her family. She wants to get away from Medford and the memories for a while.”

“Cynthia, it was pure luck that I found Lillian. Like you, she is a damn good person, and I didn’t want anything to happen to her. I’m happy that you and the Sheriff have faith in me. I would do anything I could to help anyone especially the three of you.”

“You know I’m going to see my family for Christmas. I’m leaving on Tuesday. Are you sure you want to go to the city? There are so many bad memories for you there. It hurts me to know you're hurt.”

“It seems to keep me focused for some reason. It is hard seeing the house I grew up in and the neighborhood, even the apartment with my so-called wife. It keeps me grounded in as much as there are two sides to life. Good and bad. But enough of this negative crap. Do you have any Christmas music? Like Riding the Red-Nosed Reign Dear?” Tim was chuckling.

“I’ve never heard of that song,” Cynthia looked at Tim in a funny way.”

Tim teasingly grabbed her nose, then bent her over. “You have a red nose dear.” Tim slapped her ass cheek.

“I should have known you were teasing me. But you know you have something to ride whenever you want, Santa.” Cynthia was flirting and coy.

Cynthia brought out some snacks for them and asked Tim if he would mind if she put on Christmas music. Tim said he was fine with it. He said he enjoyed Christmas music. Deep inside, it hurt him, but he had learned to live with it.

They sat and talked about Delany and Lillian. Cynthia said her brother the Sheriff had a run-in many years ago. Delany laid low for quite some time. Cynthia admitted Lillian was scared to death of Delany. Thompson didn’t take any of Delany’s threats, he shoved them right back in his face.

The conversation came around to their sex life. Cynthia said she had not had sex for eight years before Tim came to Medford. Tim let her talk. Cynthia felt as though they were only after her money. Whenever they would go out, she paid, every time. She decided after two times if they didn’t do their part, she dropped them.

“So, why did you trust me? Not being mean, but did you have your brother run a background check on me? You started my business.”

“Tim, you left the city for a quieter life. You wanted to start a small business. You knew no one, and you asked for no help. Since you’ve been here, you have done so much for two communities, not to mention the people. You came with a good heart. Emma Thompson and her Godchild for starters.”

“Cynthia, I appreciate your help so very much. And I am very grateful for your sharing your body. You are a wonderful lover and a great friend.”

“Tim, I know this may not last. But I want to spend as much time with you as possible. You ask for nothing and give me everything. Those gigolos thought they could satisfy me. They were lucky I got damp. It was like my dead husband. On and off in three minutes. I wasn’t warmed up.”

“I enjoy our times together Cynthia not just the sex. You are fun to be around. You’re very attractive, smart, and have a great sense of humor. Those guys were stupid. I am very lucky.” Tim was blushing.

“Tim, I never knew I enjoyed it if sex got a bit rough. And I sure as hell never thought of letting anyone use my back door. You made sex so much more exciting and satisfying. Just like when you got here this morning. I have never done that. You have total control over my sex drive. I’ve been fucked, but you love me and make sure I am satisfied. It is so much different.”

“Cynthia, you make life fun,” Tim pulled her to him and gave her a long kiss. While they kissed, Cynthia swung her leg over Tim’s and sat on his lap. She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him long and deeply.

Tim looked at Cynthia with a sly look. He put a finger into her mouth, then rubbed her tight hole. Cynthia put her head on his shoulder and fondled his cock. She was pulling on it and whispered in Tim’s ear.

“Do you want to play hide and seek?” she purred. “I finished my seeking part, where do you want to hide it? Cynthia was pulling Tim’s cock making it harder by the minute.

Tim opened the drawer to the lamp stand next to him. He pulled out the tube of Joy Gel. He set it next to him. He lifted Cynthia just enough to side his cock into her pussy. Cynthia groaned in approval. I like that, she whispered. Tim slid down to the edge of the couch. He could get more cock into her.

Cynthia rocked back and forth on Tim’s hard-on and sucked and nipped her tits and bit her nipples. Cynthia moaned and yelped as she rocked harder on his cock. She started riding up and down on him and he pulled and sucked harder on her tits.

He was holding her ass as she rode him. When Cynthia was more into riding him, Tim slapped her ass cheeks at the same time. Cynthia groaned with pleasure and Tim slapped her again. That got the response he wanted. Cynthia buried her head in his shoulder and panted and groaned. She was cumming.

Tim slapped her bare ass until it was bright pink, all the while Cynthia was cumming on his cock. Tim felt her hot breath on his neck as she panted. Cynthia ground her clit into Tim’s pelvic bone as her orgasm shook her body. Tim let her ride out the rest of her orgasm.

Cynthia finished her cum and went limp sitting on Tim’s cock. She looked up at Tim. She was smiling like a woman who had nothing left. She was exhausted and very satisfied. Tim looked at her and smiled.

“Is that the part you were seeking?” Tim was teasing her tight hole at the same time.

Cynthia rested her head on his shoulder, “A-huh,” she panted.

“Now do I get to play the “hide” part?” Tim was trying to get Cynthia hot again.

“A-huh,” was all Cynthia could answer at the time.

Tim gently rolled her over on her back. His cock slipped out of her soaked pussy. He positioned her in the middle of the couch and spread her legs for his easy access. Cynthia’s look was pretending to worry. She wanted Tim to play along. Tim gave her a sinister grin and held the tube of Joy Gel just over her pussy. Cynthia loved it.

Tim pulled Cynthia closer to his cock. She could feel it teasing her pussy lips. Tim smiled and opened the tube. He squeezed some onto his cock head. Cynthia moaned. He picked up her legs and slid his cock into her tight hole. Cynthia yelped at first, but as he slid the rest of his cock into her bowels, Cynthia moaned in pleasure.

Tim situated himself so her legs were on his lap. He wrapped his arms around her legs and began pounding his cock into her tight ass. Cynthia was staring wide-eyed as Tim’s cock pounded in and out of her tight ass. Her mouth was open, and she was moaning and growling as he slammed into her.

Tim shoved his cock deep into her bowels and shot his first stream of hot lava into her. Cynthia closed her eyes and moaned long and low enjoying the feel of his cum dripping from her ass walls. Tim was shoving his cock in as far as it would go. Cynthia was panting and yelping. He was at a point only his cock hunger mattered.

He pounded in and out of Cynthia’s ass. She was staring at Tim. Cynthia closed her eyes and started shaking. She was having a convulsive orgasm. Cynthia was shaking, her arms were limp at her side, and her head rolled from one side to the other.

When Tim had unloaded all of his cum into Cynthia, he lay on top of her. She was panting and whining. She was moaning like she was lost then she wrapped her arms around Tim and held him tight.

“Oh, God. What did you do to me? I saw things I had never seen before. I saw you sliding in and out of me, but that isn’t possible. Oh, Tim. Mmmm, thank you, oh God, thank you.” Cynthia was recovering slowly but surely.

Tim helped Cynthia sit up. “Do you want some water?” He was worried about her.

“NO! I want my beer.” Cynthia demanded.

Tim gave her the beer and she downed it. Tim just sat there amazed.

“Are you any better?” He asked cautiously.

“Yes, can I have another beer?” Cynthia was beginning to breathe easier.

Tim handed her another beer and she downed it in four pulls. Tim watched to make sure she didn’t drown herself. When she finished the beer, Tim helped her to her feet and led her to the bedroom. He lay her gently on the bed and covered her. He kissed her cheek and went back into the living room. He turned off the Christmas music.

Published 
Written by DepartedSoul
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments