Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Tim was not feeling very productive. All he accomplished was to make a new sign. He wanted it to appear almost invisible, but he wanted to make sure he would not be open for business on January fifth. Then it finally hit him. Why was he busting his butt trying to come up with a sign? This is a small town. Not much custom occurs between Christmas and New Year’s.

Tim decided on a sign for the door. Happy New Year! I will be closed until January 6th, Have a safe New Year. Early New Year’s Eve, Tim put a sign on the door and left it at that. Tim threw his suitcase, with fresh clothes, in the car and headed for The Heights. When he got there, Elenore had the garage door open for him. He was very grateful. It was a blustery bitter cold night.

Tim walked to the upper lever and knocked on the door. Elenore’s voice answered to come on in. They met in the kitchen and gave a big hug and kiss. Elenore poured a cup of hot bishop for Tim while he hung up his coat.

Tim had a couple of sips of the hot liquid and shivered. He felt it warm him he swallowed it.

He gave Elenore another kiss, only this one had more to it. Elenore licked her lips and Tim kissed her again. This time their tongues entwined as they pushed their bodies together.

“I’m afraid we may have to start the new year in the garage. The pool house is going to be too damn cold for this old woman to be naked, “Elenore acted as though she was complaining.

“Is there a chance I can make you happy this year and next year, Elenore?” Tim teased.

“Oh, my, we have enough time to get happy twice yet this year. If I am too intoxicated at the new year, just have your way and I will remember in the morning,” Elenore giggled.

Tim looked around, mainly looking for Pat. Then he grabbed Elenore by the wrist and opened the door that led down to the garage. When he got her down there, Elenore unbuttoned her top to reveal her large tits. Tim smiled approvingly and started sucking her tit.

As Tim enjoyed her large soft tits, Elenore unzipped his jeans and grabbed his cock. It was ready for her. Tim opened the back door of his car, and Elenore lay down in it. She pulled her dress up proving she did not wear panties.

Tim knelt down and began licking her pussy lips. Elenore grabbed his hands and placed them on her tits. Elenore cooed as Tim orally attacked her pussy and squeezed and pulled her tits. Elenore started panting and moaning.

Tim sucked her clit into his mouth and flicked it with his tongue continually. Elenore groaned in satisfaction.

“OH, YES,” Elenore exclaimed as her climax began to overtake her. Tim continued to lick and suck her. Elenore was mewing and enjoying her climax.

Tim crawled on top of Elenore. She raised her legs, and he shoved his cock deep into her wet pussy. Tim began humping Elenore with long hard strokes. Every time his cock was shoved into her pussy and his groin slammed against hers, Elenore moaned with joy and pleasure.

Tim shot his first load into Elenore, she mewed with delight. She grabbed his ass and pushed him into her as he shot load after load of cum deep into Elenore’s pussy. He pounded her pussy until his balls had emptied their contents in her pussy.

Elenore and Tim were recovering from their sex romp. Tim pulled up his jeans and Elenore repositioned her outfit. She looked in the mirror to see how much fun she had. Then she turned to Tim.

“You know, don’t you?” Elenore asked in a serious tone.

“Yes, Elenore I do. It’s more than congestive heart syndrome. You don’t have to say anymore. I want to make you happy once more this year, and then begin the new year with hope and happiness.”

“Tim, I just want to start the new year with one more happiness. Then I’ll deal with the rest of the year. We should get back upstairs with the others.”

When they got upstairs, Things were in full swing. Pat was just taking her coat off and gave Tim a big hug and kiss. Pat smiled and whispered in Tim’s ear, How is my husband to be? He smiled and gave her a warm tongue kiss. She enjoyed that. She went over to Elenore and kissed her, not the “polite kiss” others were getting.

The party was going strong when someone asked if they had the Guy Lombardo album. When it was raised over the crowd and loud cheer went up. Elenore was sitting in her chair having a wonderful time. Pat looked at Tim. He motioned that Elenore was celebrating with water and a twist of lemon.

“Tim, that’s not what I meant.”

Tim was trying to avoid Pat’s meaning.

“I’m not sure how Elenore is feeling. She is looking good that’s for sure.” Tim answered.

“Tim, you know as well as I do, Elenore hopes to be happy one more time this year and to start the new year. You know what she is hoping for.”

“Pat, what about your feelings? I love Elenore but I am to be your husband. I belong to you.”

“Tim, you and I know that. Only you can make her happy and I want you to.” Pat was pleading with him.

They had music playing from CDs to vinyl. Everyone was having fun. Tim went over to Elenore and asked her to dance. The vinyl was playing “STARDUST” and people were dancing. Tim was dancing with Elenore and danced her into the hall and then into her bedroom.

Tim took Elenore in his arms, and they kissed. Elenore stepped back from Tim and undressed. He checked to make sure the door was locked, they could hear the party through the door. Tim undressed and got into bed with Elenore.

“Tim, you are a good man, and your wife-to-be is a strong woman. If I am asleep after midnight, just take me. I will know my new year started with the two people I cherish.”

She opened her arms, and Tim lay on top of her. They began kissing, and Elenore offered her tit to Tim. She gently pushed his head to her tit, whispering, Suck them, make me remember having them sucked in the morning. Tim tried to fulfill her request. He sucked and nipped her tits and nipples as Elenore cooed and moaned in approval.

When Tim shoved his cock into her, Elenore yelped loudly and squeezed him tight. He was humping her with long even strokes. Elenore squirmed and mewed under him. He got a firm grip on her tits and alternated sucking and nipping them. Elenore mewed with joy, almost giggling. Then Tim began to pump Elenore harder.

Elenore was looking straight into Tim’s eyes. “Remember, I want to remember tonight. And if I’m asleep after midnight, fill me. Now, Tim, give me what I have wanted for years. Do me like we’re in the pool house.”

Tim sat back on his feet. He pulled Elenore onto his thighs. She looked down to see his swollen cock waiting to penetrate her tender pussy. He pulled her to him and guided his cock between her swollen pussy lips.

When his cock slammed into her, Elenore let out a scream and then smiled up at Tim. She wanted him to know she was loving his rough sex. Tim leaned over Elenore and sucked a tit into his mouth. As he sucked it, he pulled on it.

When he let it go he sucked her nipple into his mouth and nipped on it and twirled his tongue around it. Then he sucked the other tit into his mouth and suck it even harder. When he released it, some faint teeth marks vanished.

Tim held Elenore’s legs as he pounded his cock into her wet pussy. Each time he slammed into her Elenore mewed with pleasure. She was enjoying the feeling of his cock pounding into her. Elenore’s orgasm started from inside her pussy and raged throughout her body. She was squirming and moaning under Tim as a woman possessed.

Elenore moaned and growled as her orgasm ravaged her body. Tim constantly pounded her pussy as his cock prepared to splatter her with cum. Tim released his load and Elenore cooed with joy. Each shot of cum made Elenore mew and release more of her cum over Tim’s cock. When she finished, Elenore looked up at Tim and smiled.

Gilia8
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Gilia8

“When you make a promise Tim Ouster, you keep your promise. Pat is a lucky woman. She knows you’re an honest man. Now go spend time with your woman.” And Elenore rolled over and covered herself.

Tim returned to the living room. The party was going strong and there was only an hour left to the old year. Tim looked across the room and caught Pat’s eyes. They made their way to each other and kissed.

Pat looked at Tim and cupped his face in her hands. “I love you, Tim. You are a man of your word.” Pat kissed him again.

Everyone was having a grand time. Singing to the music, some making up new lyrics, but all in all a proper party. The din was quelled when someone announced it was ten minutes to the new year. Someone hollered for Guy Lombardo, someone else was popping the champagne. There were only five minutes left to the old year.

In unison, the countdown began,” 5 – 4 – 3 – 2- 1 – HAPPY NEW YEAR !! “ The group broke out in cheers and began singing “Auld LANG SYNE” in the most incredible off-key version second only to Happy Birthday. Tim and Pat hugged and kissed. They looked into each other’s eyes.

“This is the first day of our new year, baby. I love you so much Pat” Tim hugged and kissed his future bride.

“I love you, too Tim” She hugged him and kissed him.

Guy Lombardo was taking his third curtain call on the record player, as the champagne was passing around and people were kissing and offering firm handshakes. Tim and Pat were in the middle of the party laughing and hugging.

Someone brought out the herring, and the New Year’s tradition began. Everyone tasted the pickled herring and drank the champagne. Charisse, a lady Tim had not met walked up to Pat and Tim.

“I guess you will be holding the holiday parties next year. It is a pleasure to have you two here. I must say, Pat, I am so sorry your, aah husband ran into such difficulties. You must be grateful for Elenore and Tim.”

“Yes, I am, and thank you for your understanding of my situation. It has not been easy.” Pat’s tone was serious.

“Don’t concern yourself, dear. You have our full support.” Charisse gave Pat a “polite kiss” on her cheek and a gratuitous smile to Tim.

When Charisse left, Pat took Tim by the arm. “It is a new year. You have a promise to keep.”

“Yes, Pat I know, but somehow with us being, I mean, Tim stammered.

“Tim, have you made a vow to me?” Pat almost seemed demanding.

“Yes, I have, and I will keep that vow.” Tim was adamant.

“Then you know what you have to do. I love you, remember that.” Pat gently pointed Tim to the hallway.

When Tim entered Elenore’s room she seemed to be sleeping. She had the sheet pulled up to her neck. He didn’t want to wake her, but he did promise her, and Pat was holding him to it. Tim manipulated himself so he was partially hard. He quietly lay down behind Elenore. She looked so beautiful. He positioned himself so he could slide his cock into her.

Tim used his saliva to wet the tip of his cock, then positioned it to separate Elenore’s pussy lips. His cock had just started to enter her pussy when Elenore stirred. She pushed her ass against his cock.

“It must be the new year. Elenore purred. I was promised to be happy for the new year. I know that is you, Tim. I’d know that feeling anywhere. Are you going to fill me up?”

“Elenore, I am here to make you happy to start the new year. And to start our new year.”

“Mmmm, that cock feels so good going in. Oh, yes, that belongs to my man. My lover. Pull out, and let me roll on my back. I know you love to watch my tits flop to either side. Here, suck my right one first.”

Tim was between Elenore’s legs and sucked her tit into his mouth. He had a firm hold on both of her tits as he sucked and licked her nipple.

“Slide that swollen love muscle of yours into me as deep as you can. Oh, yes, that’s it. Get it in position to hump me. You know I love your sex. Your thick cock feels so good in me. Now suck my tits and pump my pussy. I want you to make me happy.”

Tim began pumping Elenore and alternated sucking her tits. She loved having her nipples bitten and sucked. Tim started humping Elenore with longer and harder strokes. She gave Tim a begging smile. Elenore groaned and her orgasm began to hug Tim’s cock.

“Oh, this feels so good. Oh, Tim thank you,” Elenore panted as she covered his cock with her cum. “Yes, that was wonderful. But now, it’s your turn to cum.”

Elenore handed Tim the red tube. The Joy Gel. She smiled and used her hands to open her butt cheeks.

Tim knelt between her legs. He let the oil drizzle over his cock head. When it had dripped down his cock, he applied some to his fingers and coated Elenore’s tight hole. She handed him a towel and spread her legs. She beckoned to Tim to insert his cock into her tight ass.

Tim positioned himself so his cock was in line with her opening. Slowly he entered her bowel and Elenore cooed and mewed as his cock stretched her opening. When he was buried inside her, Elenore grabbed her tits at started to suck them. Tim was getting more aroused by the minute.

As Tim gently entered her tight ass, Elenore used her legs to pull Tim toward her sinking his cock deeper, and quicker. Elenore pushed her tits up from her sides and moaned with delight as he bent over to suck them. Elenore yelped when he nipped her swollen nipples.

Tim had given her time to get used t her ass being spread open, so he started to hump her slowly and methodically. Once his rhythm was right, he returned to sucking her tits. Elenore pushed his head against her tit trying to get him to suck harder. When he would gently bite her tit, Elenore mewed with pleasure.

Elenore’s panting told Tim she was reaching her climax. He started humping her ass with long firm strokes. Each time his groin slammed against Elenore she would mew or moan. Her lust was growing. Tim could feel her ring tightening around his cock. Elenore was ready to cum.

Tim sat on his heels so he could reach Elenore’s clit. He used one hand to massage and pull on her tit, while the other was rubbing her clit. Elenore was squirming and moaning under him. Tim pumped her faster and rubbed her clit harder. Elenore raised slightly and let out a long low moan. Her climax has started.

A few more strokes and Tim’s cock unleashed the first load into Elenore’s ass. She grabbed him and pulled him down on top of her and then started to hump against his pounding cock. Tim unloaded another shot of cum into her, and then another. Elenore was moaning and groaning as her climax riddled her shaking body.

Tim had unloaded all he had into Elenore. She looked up at him smiling but exhausted. Her breathing worried Tim. He didn’t remember her panting like this. He lay down next to her and held her close. It wasn’t long before Elenore’s breathing was back to normal.

Elenore kissed Tim and then said, ”You have kept your word again. I got your last load from the old year and your first load for the new year. Now, go back to your intended. I love you, Tim. Thank you for everything you have done for me and given me. Now, shoo, go to your bride-to-be.”

Elenore watched Tim dress. Smiling as he buttoned the last one on his shirt. Then she closed her eyes. After Tim had left, Elenore sighed and then began crying. She was afraid she didn’t have much longer to live.

Published 
Written by DepartedSoul
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments