Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

When Tim got home, he locked the door behind him as he always did. But this time it felt like he was keeping trouble locked out. He had no reason to feel like he was going to be punished, but he couldn’t shake it. His phone buzzed, it was Amanda.

“HI, baby. I’m worried about you. I wanted to make sure you were home. You are very worried about tomorrow, I know.” Amanda had a sympathetic soft voice.

“I’m fine, sweetheart. I am so lucky to have someone like you. Thank you for your concern. I feel like the Sword of Damocles is hanging over my head. What does your woman’s intuition tell you?”

“Tim, I honestly don’t know what to tell you. For now, why don’t you try to get some sleep? Let’s tackle tomorrow, tomorrow. Try to get some rest.” Amanda was almost begging him.

He rescued a beer from his fridge and then sat on the couch. He was very glad he was home. He looked at the three voice messages on his work phone. Miss Emma had another customer from the library’s reference section. That made him smile. The other two would be walk-ins for Monday afternoon. At some point, he fell asleep.

The alarm clock on his phone sounded like a firehouse alarm. He jumped off of the couch and checked the time. Good. It was only six-thirty. He had time for breakfast and a shower. He chucked to himself as he adjusted the water for his shower. He wondered if Thompson would smell Amanda’s perfume on him.

The coffee beckoned to him from the kitchen. Wrapped in a towel, Tim poured a cup and took it to the bathroom. The hot shower and hot shave were relaxing and refreshing. The hot coffee was good for his courage. He checked the time. Seven-thirty, perfect. Time to head to Sheriff Thompson’s office.

“Good morning, Tim. Right on time, I see. Not surprised. Grab a piece of ancient history and make yourself at home. Coffee?” Thompson’s manner was cordial, a good sign.

With coffee in hand, they sat down to talk. Tim wasn’t sure if he was relieved that this was finally happening or not.

“Tim,” Thompson began, “you must understand you are not in trouble and are only here to see if you can help me and the department. Lillian Nottingham is missing. I’m guessing you spent Thanksgiving at The Heights visiting.”

“That’s true,” Tim responded. “Since I have no one to spend the holidays with, Elenore invited me up for the weekend. I even stopped at the store for the turkey and trimmings.” Tim just verified what Thompson knew.

“Do you know a Frederick Delany?” Thompson leaned forward a bit.

Tim gave Thompson a stern look. “Know Delany, no. Met him yes. And it was anything but pleasant. I did make a nice profit from him though.”

“Tim, will you tell me about your meeting or dealings, label it any way you want.”

“Sure, and this is everything I know.”

Tim related the events of his meetings with Delany. He told Thompson everything but did not tell his Ed’s name or supplier. He didn’t want him involved and Thompson didn’t pursue the information.

When Tim finished with his information, Thompson asked him when you were with or talked to Lillian the last time. Tim told him it was the Tuesday before Thanksgiving. She told him she was leaving the following day to visit family. And that was the last he had seen or heard from Lillian.

“Tim,” Thompson’s voice was very stern. “Tim, did Lillian ever bring Delany up in your presence?”

“No, Sheriff, she never did. You wouldn’t ask unless you thought or knew of a connection between them. And I’m not going to ask, and I don’t want to know if there is. Whatever it may be, I want no part of it in this world or the next.” Tim was emphatic.

“Truth is Tim, now I know as much as you do. Cynthia reported Lillian missing. I know Cynthia is my sister, but I know she wouldn’t start anything. She called Lillian on Saturday.

When she didn’t get an answer after several attempts, she drove over to Lillian’s. Not a sign of anything touched for days. All the letters are still in the box. But this we do know. Lillian withdrew five thousand dollars from her account on Wednesday morning and had Thanksgiving with her family. She left Friday midday.”

“Well, Sheriff, that’s what she told me when I was with her on Tuesday, but she never mentioned money or other plans. I am very fond of Lillian and Cynthia. I hope to hell, you don’t think I’m playing your sister.”

“Not at all Tim. Cynthia was always a wild child, nothing like our asshole brother. I’m surprised he’s still alive. Truth is, I’m glad it’s you Cynthia is sleeping with. I trust you, but she has had some doozies. I’m thinking about calling in the start, but I may call Sheriff Nelson in Overton. This is so unlike Lillian, and I just don’t know where to start.”

“If I hear from Lillian or anything or anyone, I’ll call you immediately Sheriff. I don’t want anything to happen to her. If something happens, and I find the guy, you will arrest me for something.”

“You have heard of self-defense, right?” Thompson gave Tim a sideways grin.

“I will do everything I can. We’ll talk soon, I’m sure. We must find Lillian.” Tim assured him.

On his way back to his shop, Tim stopped by the library. He remembered Miss Emma had a “patient” for him in the reference section. When he walked in, Emma met him at the desk.

“Tim don’t tell me you came here for the computer in the reference section. You didn’t have to go out of your way. I could have brought it to you. You are so kind.” Emma smiled at Tim.

Tim went to the reference section and found the out-of-service machine. He turned it on, and he ran a few tests. He did some routine maintenance and then restarted the machine, and it was still not right. He told Emma he would have to take it to his shop. Tim took the machine and left.

When he got to the shop, he was determined not to answer the phone if it was Cynthia. He just wasn’t in the mood to deal with her, he was so worried about Lillian. He considered calling Cynthia and Elenore and seeing if he could get someplace to start. He was sure Cynthia would understand, but he was concerned Elenore would want company.

He went to the fridge and grabbed a beer. He sat on his couch racking his brain trying to remember if Lillian had said anything that may have been a clue. He was hungry but couldn’t find anything that interested him.

He went to his shop and started to work. It was difficult for him to concentrate. He went for another beer. When he returned, his phone flashed that he had a message. It was from Cynthia. All it said was, “Call if you can”. Tim didn’t see any reason he couldn’t call, but he was sure he would be in her bed.

“Hey Cynthia, what’s on your mind?” Tim asked somewhat sarcastically.

Abby_Cooper
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Abby_Cooper

“Any news about Lillian? My brother wouldn’t tell me anything.” Cynthia was perturbed.

“Nothing. I can’t think of anything she may have said or alluded to before she left for Thanksgiving. I must be missing something.” Tim sounded frustrated.

“Can you come over?” Cynthia cooed.

The last thing on Tim’s mind was satisfying Cynthia. But as Pat said the protection money must be paid. He headed for Cynthia’s pleasure palace.

Cynthia was dressed, almost, in her usual see-through everything. He was happy she hadn’t marinated as long in her perfume. He just couldn’t stop worrying about Lillian. Cynthia handed him a cold beer.

They talked about the history between Lillian and Cynthia. When Tim brought up Delany’s name, Cynthia turned white. She told Tim that her late husband worked with Delaney. He would lie, steal, or cheat to get his way. He was known for his vile temperament.

Tim got up to get another round of beer. When he returned, they toasted to the safe return of Lillian. They clinked beer cans, sipped, and Cynthia offered her breast to Tim. He sucked her breast right through the cloth. Tim figured he might as well get things going, he was getting aroused by Cynthia.

He reached behind Cynthia and unbuttoned her top and tossed it on the couch. He pulled her pants from her and threw them on the couch. He removed his shirt and added it to the pile of clothing. Cynthia was unzipping his pants before his shirt landed on the other clothes.

Cynthia dropped to her knees and swallowed Tim’s growing cock. It was obvious, she loved a hard cock in her mouth and Tim was happy to oblige. He grabbed a handful of hair and directed Cynthia’s up and down sucking. When he held her just on the head of his cock, she swirled her tongue around it and licked it like a lollipop.

He helped Cynthia to her feet by her tits. When she was standing, he sucked them and nibbled her erect nipples. Cynthia held his head against her so he wouldn’t stop sucking. Tim grabbed her round ass in both hands and kneaded the soft flesh in his hands. Cynthia was moaning in glee at the firm handling from Tim.

Tim led her down the hall to her bedroom. Just before the doorway, he stopped, turned Cynthia around, and gave her three good slaps on each cheek. Cynthia yelped in approval and pushed her ass out for more. He led her to the bed. Cynthia sat on the edge of the bed and lay back.

She immediately spread her legs anticipating Tim’s tongue to lick and suck her until she would cum. Tim took his time letting his tongue touch her lips, even a little. Cynthia was getting hotter. He licked between her outer lips and thighs.

Cynthia kept squirming under Tim trying to get her pussy lips in the way of his tongue. She was unsuccessful. She was panting, Please, Please. Tim loved it. He teased her for a while longer. When he sucked her pussy lips into his mouth and slid his tongue up and down between them, Cynthia grabbed his head and pushed her pussy against his mouth.

Cynthia moaned her way through a minor orgasm, but the way Tim was sucking her, she knew she would feel his cock spreading her pussy lips very soon. After Tim lapped up the trickle of juice from Cynthia, he crawled onto the bed between her legs.

Cynthia pulled her legs up to her shoulders to give Tim all of the room he wanted. Tim supported himself on one hand and with the other, he moved his cock head between Cynthia’s pussy lips. When his cock was even with her hot opening, she would shove her hips forward trying to get his cock into her waiting pussy.

Tim guided his cock into her wanting wet pussy and he shoved it into the hilt. When his pelvic bone collided with Cynthia’s clit, she let out a loud yelp. She stared at Tim as though she was hypnotized, and he continued pounding his cock into her.

Cynthia grabbed a fistful of sheets in both hands. Her head was rigid staring deep into Tim’s eyes. His pounding continued. Cynthia was panting heavily. Her body was beginning to raise off of the bed slightly, she started to pant harder.

Tim was pounding his cock in and out of her pussy as she stared at him. Cynthia’s eyes rolled back into her head, she was grunting and groaning as her orgasm exploded from her dripping pussy covering Tim’s balls. She opened her eyes to slits as Tim continued his pounding, he was ready to cum.

When Cynthia felt the first blast from Tim’s balls she collapsed on the bed, groaning with pleasure. I don’t care anymore, Cynthia groaned. Tim pounded her until his balls were empty. Cynthia knew her pussy was filled with Tim’s sperm.

When Tim was finished, he lay down next to Cynthia. He was exhausted from his orgasm and knew Cynthia was as well. He looked over at her and kissed her. Her eyes searched his face as if she was trying to tell him he had just taken her soul.

Tim got out of bed and went to get a warm washcloth for Cynthia. When he returned, he gently opened her legs and placed the warm cloth against her. Cynthia held his hand there briefly and smiled at him. Tim leaned over and gave her a warm kiss.

He slid under the sheets and pulled Cynthia to him. She pushed her warm ass against his body. It felt good to him. He wrapped his arm around her and caressed her large breast in his hand. Cynthia dozed off, but Tim’s mind was wrangling with the mystery of Lillian’s disappearance.

Cynthia was breathing so gently and evenly, Tim kissed the top of her head. She cooed and snuggled closer to him. Tim loved Cynthia, but not the way he loves Pat. Sometimes he wished he wasn’t in the cauldron of rich women, but in a way, he liked it.

Tim gently nudged Cynthia. “Baby, I have to finish a job for Emma at the library. I promised her I would have it tomorrow.”

“Oh, don’t be a meanie,” Cynthia pouted.

“Do you want me to disappoint Miss Emma, and also have her think I broke my promise to her? Have I ever broken a promise to you?” Tim responded.

“No,” more pouting. “But when am I going to see you again? I miss you a lot,” Cynthia sniffled for effect.

“Very soon, baby, but I have to fix Miss Emma’s machine.” Tim kissed her softly and got out of bed. Cynthia watched him dress, but even that made her wet.

Tim got home and grabbed a cold sandwich and a beer, then set about installing the SIM in the library’s machine. It wasn’t a difficult installation, so Tim was just going through the motions. He finished the installation and put the machine by the door. He would take it to the library in the morning. Now, it was time for a good night’s sleep.

He grabbed his beer and got ready for his shower. He was glad the day was over and looked forward to his hot shower. Afterward, he shaved and got into bed, and finished his beer. That done, he turned off the light on the nightstand and rested his head on his pillow.

Tim was just about to fall into a quiet slumber when his eyes shot open. He sat up in bed realizing he may have just found Lillian Nottingham.

Published 
Written by DepartedSoul
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments