Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The lovers dressed, and Elenore went into the kitchen. When she opened the oven, she was pleasantly surprised. The turkey was golden brown. Pat was looking over her shoulder and inhaled deeply.

“Elenore! That should be on the cover of a food magazine. And oh, does it smell delicious. You have done another excellent job preparing the feast.”

Tim walked in and instantly stopped. “Something smells delicious.” When he looked in the oven, he looked at Elenore. “It’s beautiful, absolutely beautiful.”

Elenore showed Tim where the China dishes were stored. He gingerly removed them from the cabinet and placed them around the table. Elenore asked him to place his plate at the head of the table. He turned to her smiling.

“Well, you are the man of the house, and you should be at the head of the table,” she said with an almost humble voice. Pat watched her and smiled as if to agree.

Pat was placing the crystal glasses and silver flat wear in their proper places. Even the candle holders were crystal. Tim had never seen such an elegant setting. He was almost afraid to use them.

Elenore asked Tim to take the turkey out of the oven. The fragrance floated throughout the house. She asked Tim if he wanted to carve the turkey while she finished making the mashed potatoes and Pat was tending to the dressing.

“Elenore, I am flattered that you would ask me, but I’ve never carved a turkey, much less have seen one this large, and I bought it.” Tim was embarrassed. He looked to Pat for help.

“Tim, you are very proficient in massaging a breast. As far as I’m concerned, that’s good enough for me. What do you think, Elenore?

“I agree most heartily, and it’s making me wet. Turkey first, cock later; how’s that Pat?”

“Perfect, my dear, perfect. Carve the hen, suck the cock. I like the idea.”

Pat carved the turkey and passed a plate of turkey, potatoes, dressing, and gravy. Each item is perfectly placed on each plate. When everyone was served, they started to dine. Elenore had a Riesling, chilled, and it was perfect with the meal.

When they had eaten their fill, Tim started to help clear the table. Pat took a plate from his hand.

“You sit in the living room, please. This is our job. Do you want more wine or a beer?”

Tim wasn’t sure what to say or do. He was their friend and lover, not a king. “Beer, please.”

Pat brought his beer and returned to the kitchen to help Elenore finish putting away the leftovers. Pat was drying the dishes, and Elenore reached over and kissed her. Pat returned her kiss and sighed.

“Oh, Elenore, it was so good to have a man at the table. Reminds me of when Thanksgiving had real meaning. I love that we could serve him together. He makes us feel like women again.”

“Pat, you are so right. I miss my husband, but he didn’t take care of me like Tim does.”

“Same here. When it comes to the bedroom, Arthur is lucky he can find his. If he ever came into mine by mistake, I think he would have had a heart attack.

They went to the living room with Tim when they finished in the kitchen. Pat brought him another beer while Elenore played quieter music and lit some candles. The atmosphere was becoming sensual.

They sat on the couch, having just a casual conversation. Talking about past Thanksgivings. How the family would be around the table. But they were just there. There didn’t seem to be much love. And certainly, no intimacy when the family had left.

Pat untied Tim’s robe and removed his ball covering. They slid from the couch and sat at Tim’s feet. They coaxed him to move his hips close to the edge. Elenore had a shallow dish in which she had poured some wine. She dipped Tim’s balls in it and then sat it on the table.

She sucked Tim’s balls into her mouth and massaged them with her tongue. Pat was teasing his cock with her hand. Elenore reached for the dish again and handed it to Pat. Pat dipped Tim’s balls in it and set it on the table. She started sucking and licking his balls as Elenore teased his cock with her finger.

Tim had a hand on their shoulder, and his head was laid back on the couch. Tim was enjoying the attention. They were excellent seductresses. He just loves it.

Pat released Tim’s balls and looked at Elenore, who was stroking Tim’s growing cock. “You were so right. Carve the turkey and suck the cock. I think both are perfect.”

Elenore agreed. “Now we need to be perfect because we know how wonderful he makes us feel with this cock." Then she took her turn sucking Tim’s swollen cock.

By now, Tim didn’t give a damn who was sucking his cock. He just wanted the feel of lips gliding up and down on him and a tongue licking and twirling around it. He couldn’t help moaning, and the girls took that as a good sign, so they doubled their efforts.

The girls continued to trade off sucking Tim, using their specific expertise to entice him to cum. Tim felt the boiling in his balls increasing with each stroke of their mouths. At one point, the girls were changing to give the other her chance at Tim when his cum exploded all over. There was no stopping after the first shot; he just shot stream after stream of cum.

Some landed on their cheeks, some in their mouths, and some on their hands, cum was flying everywhere. Pat finally sucked Tim’s geyser into her mouth, sucking the remaining streams of cum down her throat. Every time she swallowed, Tim tried to shoot more cum into her mouth.

When his eruptions finally stopped, the girls began to lick and suck the cum for each of their faces, hands clothing anywhere they could find it. Elenore swallowed Tim’s waning cock to be sure there was nothing left. Tim could only groan. He had no strength to stop either of them.

Elenore handed Tim a beer; his hand shook slightly as he accepted it. He took a long pull from it and sighed deeply. Tim’s breathing was returning to normal, but he was still panting. They always pleased him, every time. They never denied any sexual act he wanted. And they loved him all the more for it.

“Ladies, that was wonderful. But now it’s my turn to please both of you. One at a time. May I suggest the bedroom?”

When they got into the bedroom, Elenore lit some candles. The bed was already turned down in anticipation of any sexual encounter. They were standing by the bed, kissing and hugging. Tim turned to Elenore first. He had both of her large breasts in his hands. He sucked and nipped each one and alternated his attention to them.

He had Elenore lie down, and he lay next to her. They were kissing passionately, and Tim was fencing with Elenore’s tongue. Elenore returned his affection by sucking his tongue. When they parted lips, Tim started to kiss Elenore’s neck. Elenore was moaning slightly.

He started kissing her as he moved to her very ample tits. He pushed Elenore on her back and lay between her legs. He firmly held her tits in his hands as he sucked them. When he would nip her hard nipples, Elenore would yelp and inhale sharply.

After Tim had spent substantial time sucking, milking, and nipping Elenore’s tits, he started licking his way to her navel. He stopped along the way to lick and suck Elenore’s torso. As he licked around her navel, Elenore squirmed and mewed under his touches. He used butterfly touches along her torso, and Elenore was getting hotter. Then Tim’s journey led him to her public mound.

When he started to nibble her flesh and lick it, Elenore was starting to pant harder. Now and then, Tim would curl his tongue over Elenore’s mound and flick her clit. Elenore would yelp. She was pushing Tim’s head, trying to get him to pay more attention to her aching clit. But Tim was in control, and she loved it.

When Tim positioned himself between her legs, Elenore’s eyes rolled back and closed. What she had been longing for was about to happen. Tim spread her legs and lay between them. He pushed her legs up so he had complete access to her wanting wet pussy.

As soon as his tongue touched her lips, Elenore grabbed his head and started to moan. With every flick of his tongue, she would push her hips up, trying to force his tongue into her. Elenore’s groaning and panting grew louder and louder as Tim sucked and licked her wet pussy lips. When he finally sucked her clit into his mouth and used his tongue to flog it, Elenore inhaled deeply. As she exhaled, her moaning was loud and long. She was splattering Tim’s face with the cum juices from deep within her.

“Stop, please. Enough, oh God,” Elenore panted and pleaded as she pushed Tim’s head away from her pussy, but Tim tried to suck a little longer. Finally, he released her clit from his oral grasp.

abby509
Online Now!
Lush Cams
abby509

Tim looked over Elenore’s body and saw the smile on her face. Her breasts rose and lowered as she tried to catch her breath. She saw Tim looking at her and put her hands on his face. She drew him up to her lips and gave him a firm kiss.

“Everything I have missed sexually, you have given me. I love the feel of your cock, and, oh, that tongue of yours. Mmmm, you send me into orbit.”

Pat was sitting on the edge on the opposite side of the bed, watching Tim ravish Elenore. Pat was dripping from the erotic scene. When Tim and Elenore looked at her, Pat gave them a coy smile.

“Oh, oh,” Pat said with a teasing look of fear. “I know what he’s like when he gets a taste of it. He only wants more.”

Elenore gave her a devilish grin, “Yes, and you’re his next victim. And remember, it has been a while since we emptied his balls. They refill quickly.”

Tim walked behind Pat and firmly grabbed her breasts. He was milking her breasts and running his finger over her hard nipple. He bent over to kiss Pat on her neck; she tilted her head for him. Now, Tim wanted to reward Pat for her part in the earlier blow job.

He turned her so she was sitting on the edge of the bed. Tim knelt in front of her and sucked and squeezed her breasts. Pat pushed her chest out to encourage his sucking. When Tim started to gently bite her nipples, Pat let out a yelp and pushed Tim’s head hard against her.

Tim began his oral arousal by licking and kissing Pat’s body below her tits. She sat up straight and leaned into him. When Tim would lick the sides of Pat and nibble her flesh, Pat moaned her approval. He loved the taste of her flesh.

Tim laid Pat down on the bed and licked his way down to her navel. Tim licked and nibbled her body and flicked his tongue in and out of her navel. Pat was starting to squirm. When he licked a particularly sensitive spot, Pat’s stomach would tighten, and she would try to move his head. Tim would only return to the spot and make her groan.

Tim then headed for her pubic mound. Pat still had some of her auburn hair, much to his delight. He would use his teeth to gently pull her hair and then lick her. Pat pushed her mound up to force his tongue to her clit, but Tim wasn’t ready to make her cum yet.

When he finally moved to lay between her legs, Pat groaned in anticipation. Oh, yes, please, Pat moaned. Tim raised her legs and flicked her pussy lips with his tongue. Pat was pushing her pelvis toward Tim, trying to get his tongue in her or on her clit. Tim continued to slowly arouse Pat so she would cum hard.

Tim reached for Pat’s tits and covered her pussy with his mouth. He milked her tits and squeezed her nipples as he ran his tongue up and down between Pat’s pussy lips. Pat was squirming more and groaning louder.

Tim finally concentrated on Pat’s throbbing clit. He sucked it into his mouth and, with long strokes, licked it up and down. After a while, he began flogging it. Pat grabbed his head and pushed her pussy to his mouth. She was pumping her hips, demanding Tim suck and lick her harder.

“Now, please don’t stop, now!” Pat pleaded with Tim. Tim continued his oral onslaught.

Suddenly, she pushed Tim away and curled into a fetal position, moaning and panting. Tim lay next to her, and when he touched her ass cheek, Pat shivered.

“Please, I need time, please. Was so good,” Pat moaned through her pleasure. Pat cooed as she recovered from her orgasm. She would look at Elenore and smile. When she looked at Tim, she rolled her eyes back and closed them with a heavy sigh.

Pat looked at them and suggested a cold drink in the living room. Tim asked the girls to get comfortable, and he would supply the beverages. As he went to the refrigerator, he overheard them talking.

“You know this is not over, don’t you, Elenore?”

Pat smiled and said, “I sure hope not.”

Relaxing music played in the background, with the lovers enjoying their conversation. Another round of drinks, then a third. That’s when Tim stood in front of them with a devilish grin.

“Ladies, if you would please, turn around. Kneel on the couch and place your arms on the back of the couch. As you can see, you have aroused him again.”

They did as they were told. When they were in position, they looked at each other in anticipation. Who would feel his stiff cock first? Who would he unload his balls in? They felt Tim’s hand rubbing their ass cheeks. He slid his finger between their cheeks in a teasing fashion.

Pat heard Elenore inhale sharply; she knew Tim was shoving his cock deep into Elenore’s pussy. She heard Elenore moan with pleasure and watched as her large tits swung back and forth in unison with Tim’s stroking.

Pat watched as Tim pulled his cock from Elenore, and he stood behind her. Then she felt the head of Tim’s cock spreading her pussy lips apart. She arched her back to raise her ass so Tim’s cock grazed her cervix. Pat moaned as Tim started pumping his cock in and out of her. When he hit her cervix, she would yelp and push back.

Tim switched back to Elenore. His cock slid into her easily. It felt so good inside her that he pumped her a little harder than before. She would push back against his cock to get as much as she could inside her. Tim grabbed her swinging tits and pulled on her nipples. Elenore was loving every second of it.

Tim reentered Pat with the same desire. He pumped her harder and grabbed her tits. He started shoving his cock into her with full lust. But he was mindful enough; he wanted to unload in Elenore.

He pulled out of Pat and shoved it into Elenore as hard as he could. She loved it; in her heart, his pounding was calling her “Lenore”. Elenore pushed her ass up, and Tim slid deep into her wet pussy. He continued to pound Lenore until the cum in his balls had reached their boiling point.

Tim pulled Lenore’s nipples as far as he could, then shot his first stream of cum deep into her. Lenore was perfectly still as Tim pounded her and unloaded his balls into her. She knew her owner would want her to stay still until he was finished. She was proud to do it.

When Tim was finished, he pulled out of Lenore’s pussy. The ladies sat on the couch again. Pat knelt in front of Tim and greedily suck the combined sex juices from his cock. She sucked and licked Tim’s cock and balls until she was sure she had not missed a drop.

When Pat felt that she had not missed a drop, she got up and brought them drinks. They were sexually satisfied, and now was a good time to rest. The conversation came around to the rest of Tim’s Thanksgiving holiday.

“Tim, you have spent all of your time with me and some with Pat. How about if you spend tomorrow with Pat? We can get back together Saturday morning. I’ll make breakfast.”

I would love it,” Pat said.

“Lenore, I think that’s a very good idea.” Elenore knew Tim was telling her, not asking.

After a couple more drinks, they realized the evening was getting late. Pat said she would like to go home and prepare some things for her and Tim. Pat gave Elenore the proper kiss on the cheek, and Tim walked her to the door. He gave Pat the proper kiss, and Pat gave his cock and balls a firm hug.

Tim and Elenore got ready for bed. She went in to freshen up, then Tim followed to do the same. When they got into bed, Elenore pushed her ass against Tim. She pulled her cheeks apart, and Tim slid his cock between them.

Elenore felt Tim getting hard again. She moved and squeezed his cock between her cheeks. When Tm got hard, Elenore guided his cock head between her pussy lips. Tim did the rest. He pushed his cock into her wet pussy and pumped her.

After a few minutes, Tim pulled out and rolled Elenore onto her stomach. He took a pillow to put under Elenore. She raised her ass so Tim could place the pillow where he wanted it. Then Tim straddled her legs and pulled her ass cheeks apart just enough to have a full view of her pussy.

Tim guided his cock into her pussy and started to hump her. Elenore reached for her ass cheeks and pulled them apart so Tim could shove his cock in as deep as possible. While Tim pumped her pussy, Elenore moaned in satisfaction. He pumped deep and hard into Elenore’s pussy, Elenore groaned as her climax started.

When Tim heard her moaning and panting, Tim pumped her harder and faster. Soon they were mixing their sex juices. Elenore especially loved when they climaxed together. It aroused her more, and she climaxed harder.

Tim rolled off Elenore and pulled her off of the pillow. He was still just hard enough to enter Elenore’s ass. She yelped and cooed as his intruder stretched her. They lay locked together until his cock was limp enough for Elenore to push it out of her.

Tim put his arm over Elenore and caressed her large breast. The exhaustion of their sex put them to sleep.

Published 
Written by DepartedSoul
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments