Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The last glimmer of light was fading when the lovers awoke from their sleep. They had given and taken so much from each other; it was impossible to think there was any more desire left. Tim was facing Pat’s back; the fragrance from her hair was alluring.

He gently reached over her and caressed her breast. Pat mewed and stretched. When she realized Tim was holding her, she put her hand over his and pushed it against her breast.

“Hello, pretty lady. Did you have a nice nap?” Tim whispered to her.

“Mmmm, I felt so wonderful, I don’t remember dozing off. You sure know how to make love to a woman,” Pat snuggled closer to Tim.

“You feel so soft and warm in my arms,” Tim whispered back.

“I hope you don’t hate me, but I have to leave for a minute or two,” Pat begged.

“Take your time, Baby. I understand. I have the next number in line,” Tim was teasing her.

When Pat returned, she fixed her hair and makeup. She was surprised Tm had made the bed. But he did make it for future plans. She smiled at Tim and then kissed him. He held Pat in his arms and gave her a soft kiss.

“Would you like something to eat? Wait! Let me rephrase that. Would you like some food? I ordered an open-faced roast beef sandwich for us. All I have to do is heat them. And I saw the way you looked between my legs. That offer always stands.”

“I have a suggestion, “Tim offered. I think we should dine in. We may catch our death since we are dressed as we are.”

“Good idea,” Pat said as she walked toward the kitchen. Tim watched her ass move with her motions.

Pat was reaching into the refrigerator for the sandwiches and beer. Tim was behind her. He wrapped his arms around her waist and kissed her neck. Pat backed out and faced Tim. Her nipples were hard, and Tim showed his appreciation by kissing them. Pat handed him the beer, and she put the sandwiches in the oven.

When she came into the living room, Tim was smiling and looking at Pat from head to foot. He was sitting on the couch, Pat walked up and stood in front of him. Tim reached for her and pulled her closer so he could kiss her stomach. He gently kissed and licked her navel. Pat sighed in approval.

Pat placed her hands on the back of Tim’s head and pushed him into her flesh. Tim lowered his hands and caressed her ass cheeks. Pat felt her knees getting weak.

“Mmmm, my strong man. Lunch now, dessert after. And you can have all the dessert you want.”

They were talking, and the conversation came around to their situation. Tim insisted he could deal with Arthur. Then Pat opened up the secrets of The Height a little more. She told Tim about a couple living in The Heights a few years ago.

The husband was found in their pool naked with a young woman. The wife happened to bring a friend home for lunch, and she witnessed the entire episode. The residents ran him out of The Heights and raked him over the coals in divorce court. Even though he lost everything, it damaged his wife for years. She became a recluse. Her daughter never reached out to her.

After five or six years, a neighbor befriended her, and she started to come out of her shell. She started to attend parties and threw a couple of her own. Rumor had it she was not well, but not ready for the mortician. She has many friends and a lady who comes in weekly to clean the house.

“Wow,” Tim exclaimed. “That’s a powerful story. It’s wonderful that the community stuck by her. What a resilient woman and her daughter should be publicly ridiculed. What a bitch. So that’s what you would be facing. Elenore is lucky to have a friend like you.”

“Yes, Tim. They would side with Arthur, even though he hasn’t been a husband for years, and they know it. But I would do that for you, or can I say us?”

“Us,” Tim responded emphatically. “My concern is taking care of you. I did get a goodly sum from my parent’s life insurance, but the computer business just pays my bills. I want to give you everything I gave to my ex-wife, but she threw it back in my face. I know you would never do that.”

“Another point, I would probably have to leave Medford. When Lillian and especially Cynthia find out, it will be front-page news. And I’m sure Cynthia’s brother would give me hell. I think his thoughts would be, Everything my sister did for you and let you fuck her, and you do this to her. I’m sure I would be dirt. This may sound crazy, but I don’t care for my point, but your respectability and my parent’s name would be mud. But I’m willing to face it for you.”

“I’m afraid you’re right, Tim. We may even have to leave the county. I don’t care. Tim, let’s drop this for now. We’ll deal with it if and when it happens. Now let’s finish lunch and have another beer.”

They were enjoying the beer and necking on the couch like two teenagers. Pat stood up and reached for Tim’s hand. He took her hand and followed her to the bedroom. When they were walking down the hall, Pat turned to face him.

“I remember walking down the hall earlier without keeping an eye on you. You made a mess of my hair, and me,” Pat was loving the memory.

When they went into the bedroom, Tim gently grabbed Pat’s breasts from behind. He caressed them and gently pulled on her nipples. When he was licking her neck, Pat pushed her ass cheeks against Tim’s growing cock. They stayed in that arousing position for quite some time, then Tim whispered into Pat’s ear.

“Now, my gorgeous woman, I am going to have my way with you.”

“Mmmm, I’m yours for the taking my strong man. Anyway you want me.”

Tim had Pat crawl onto the bed and stay on all fours. Then he slid under her. Immediately, Pat lowered her pussy to his mouth. She was already wet. When she felt his tongue separate her pussy lips, Pat swallowed his cock to the base. When he shoved his tongue into her, Pat grabbed his ass and tried to swallow his cock deeper.

Tim buried his face in her soft public hair and licked her pussy with long strokes. When he got to her clit, sometimes he would suck it, and sometimes he flogged it with his tongue. Pat was bobbing her head up and down while she sucked his cock. Tim decided to slide a finger into her pussy. Pat’s muffled moan was demanding more. Tim inserted another finger.

Pat yelped, grabbed his balls, and began pulling on them. She sucked his balls into her mouth and hand-pumped his cock. When she did that, Tim pulled his fingers from her pussy. Then he inserted one into her pussy and the other into her tight ass. Pat just signed and moaned around his balls. Tim concentrated on her clit.

Pat moaned and squirmed as Tim sucked and licked her clit. It was more than she could stand. Pat’s cum flowed from deep inside her pussy as never before. The long the orgasm lasted, the more she sucked Tim’s throbbing cock. Pat was beginning to taste Tim’s precum juice.

His juice, with a touch of salt, made Pat hotter. She still had his balls in her hand while she used her other hand to stroke his cock as she sucked him. When she tasted his juice, she pulled his skin to fully expose the head of his cock.

Pat sucked and used her tongue to lick Tim and bobbed her head up and down on his throbbing cock. She could feel his balls beginning to move, preparing to shoot his cum into her mouth. Pat started to swallow just before his first stream shot from his balls. When the first shot splattered her mouth, she swallowed his cock to the base to make sure he felt her swallowing his load.

my_katyusha
Online Now!
Lush Cams
my_katyusha

Tim was licking her pussy as he shot his loads into Pat’s mouth. He felt her squeeze his cock; he knew she was about to cum again. He licked her as best as he could while he was cumming, and he was rewarded for his efforts. Pat started to moan and shake a little. Then came the flow of pussy juice Tim was striving for.

Pat released everything from her pussy, and Tim shot every drop from his balls. She collapsed on top of Tim but held a tight grip on his cock. With her ass right in his face, whenever Tim would caress or kiss her ass cheeks, Pat would jump a little. Tim enjoyed watching her body twitch to his touches.

Pat rolled off of Tim but refused to release his cock. He had to roll with her since his head was still between her legs. He thought it would be a bit mean, but he needed to move. Tim started licking her pussy again. Pat jumped up and released him.

“Oh, God, Tim. Are you trying to kill me with your tongue? You and your cock have singed every single nerve ending in my body.”

“Then we are both guilty of the same assault. Oh, and it feels so damn good. Pat, you are magnificent.”

“As you know, I have to do girl stuff. I won’t be long.”

“I’ll get the drinks.” And Tim headed for the kitchen.

When Pat came out of the bathroom, Tim straightened the bed as he had done before. She smiled and patted her pussy. “How are you holding up?” she jokingly asked and went into the living room.

Tim was just walking into the living room with the beers and handed one to Pat. She bent forward and kissed his cock, and gave it a quick lick. Tim sat next to her with his arm around her neck. He pulled her to him and kissed her gently. When they parted lips, Pat looked into Tim’s eyes with love and surrender.

“In less than twenty-four hours, you have taken me from a lonesome woman to Cinderella. But she only lost a slipper. What a dumb broad. If she gave up two slippers, who knows how the story would have ended.” They had a good laugh over that.

“Pat, you have given me your body and soul. I want you to know I have cherished every second with you. Not just that you have given your body freely, but it’s the feeling I have just being near you. It was tough at Elenore’s yesterday.

“I think she knows. You know Elenore and I have been together. I am sure she knows it, but I think it’s best we all just leave that a dark secret. Dark secrets are quite abundant here, as you know. Would you like to know another dark secret?”

“If you want to tell me.”

“I have never let anyone in my back door. Never. Even early on in our marriage, Arthur tried, but I would never let him. At one point, I even kicked him in the nuts to get away from him. That ended up with him using my ass as a cum dump. This may sound insane, but I wanted you to do it. I wanted to feel you inside of me and feel your hot juice soaking my inner walls. I admit, the first few minutes were uncomfortable, but you gave me time to adjust and were very gentle. I love having you in me anywhere you want.”

“I will always be thankful for the love that you give me, physically and mentally.” Tim’s voice was low and sincere.

“One other thing, if you don’t mind. I don’t give a damn what my hair looks like when you’re done ravishing my body. I can always comb it. But the other hairs, as few as they are, I have to be careful. When you leave them sticky, and I love them, I have to be careful when I clean them. I might cum again. And if I’m having an orgasm, I want you in me somewhere, not on a washcloth.”

Pat tried to look serious but gave in and joined Tim’s laughing at her request. They tapped their beer cans together and had a sip, and then kissed. They talked a little more and had a couple more beers. The evening was growing old, and Tim had to go back to Elenore in the morning. Something neither of the wanted.

When they finished their beer, Pat looked at Tim. She had a sad look on her face. It was nearing midnight, and reality was beginning to set in for real. She didn’t was the night she dreamed of so many times to end.

“Tim,” Pat begged, “make love to me one more time, please. I don’t want tonight to end, but I know it has to. Love me one more time until we can be together again.”

Tim looked into Pat’s pleading eyes, gently put his hands on her face, and pulled her to him. As he went to kiss Pat, he could feel her soft cheeks, her soft lips, and the taste of her lips. He stood up and helped Pat stand. Tim wrapped an arm around her waist and placed his hand on the back of her head.

When they parted lips, Pat looked deep into Tim’s eyes. She was tearing up a little, and they kissed again. Then they went into the bedroom. Pat lay on the bed beckoning Tim with open arms. As he climbed onto the bed, Pat opened her legs for him. He knelt between them and bent over to softly kiss her breasts.

As he lowered himself, she guided his cock into her. When he was in, she massaged his balls, Tim was sucking her breasts and fondling the other. He wrapped his arms around her; she did the same to him. He gently licked her neck and nibbled her earlobe. Pat was moaning and starting to pant.

He went back to sucking her breasts and playing with her hard nipples. Pat pushed her hips up to him to encourage him to pump her. Tim felt her legs moving toward her shoulders. He started to stroke her pussy with this cock. Kissing her, sucking her breasts, and pumping in and out of her was bringing Pat to the edge.

“Now, harder,” Pat begged.

Tim started to hump Pat harder. After a few minutes, he pumped her faster. Pat was panting hard and squirming under Tim. He held her tight while he sucked her breasts and pounded her demanding pussy. Pat was shaking and indicating she was about to climax. Tim increased his pounding and speed. He knew he could not last much longer.

Pat squirmed and was shaking from Tim’s cock pounding in and out of her pussy. Tim was about to cum and knew Pat was ready. Tim gave her a few more hard strokes and nipped her nipple, Pat began her orgasm. He continued his pounding, Pat groaned as her climax ran through her body. Then she felt the first shot from Tim’s balls.

“Oh, yes, yes. I want it all,” Pat pleaded. She was shaking, and her climax came from deep in her pussy. It flowed down Tim’s pounding cock and onto his balls. Tim was pounding her as if his life depended on it. When the last stream of cum left his balls, Tim rolled from Pat, his cock popping out of her.

“Baby, I don’t have any more left. You have gotten it all today. I’m empty.” Tim moaned.

“And I will cherish every drop that you left in me. No one will ever, ever leave another drop inside of me or on me. You have made me a woman for the first time in my life.”

“And you have made me feel alive again. Wait, and I’ll get your washcloth.”

Tim went to the bathroom and brought her a wet warm washcloth for her. She opened her legs to let him place it firmly against her. She looked up at Tim.

“Be careful. You have me so sensitive you may spark another climax.” Pat teased.

“Not to worry, Baby. My tongue isn’t tired.” Tim smiled.

“I know,” Pat said, trying to look scared. “That’s what worries me. That tongue and cock never wear out. Thank God.”

Tim lay next to Pat. Their time was running short. He kissed her and cuddled next to her. Pat pushed her ass against Tim, and he reached over her to caress her breast.

When morning comes, their love will have to go into hiding once again.

Published 
Written by DepartedSoul
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments