Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Tim turned Pat to face the mirror. She put her hands on the vanity. She used the mirror to watch Tim. He reached under her blouse and caressed her tits. He nibbled on her neck, Pat moved her head to the side so he could have access to her neck. She cooed expressing her pleasure.

Then Tim placed the red tube next to her hand on the vanity. She looked at the tube and then looked over her shoulder at Tim. Pat’s smile grew, she knew exactly what the red tube of Joy Gel was for. Tim went back to caressing and firmly squeezing her tits. Pat pushed her ass against Tim’s growing cock. Tim was kissing and licking her neck, and Pat reached for Tim’s face and held it to encourage him.

Pat turned to face Tim. They were kissing as Pat unzipped his pants and pulled them and his briefs to the floor. She opened her mouth and gently closed it around Tim’s growing cock. She sucked him until he was fully erect. Pat stood up and reached for the red tube. She drizzled the contents onto Tim’s cock as she massaged his balls.

When the liquid covered his cock, she turn to face the mirror again. She looked back at Tim and licked her soft lips. Tim raised her skirt the guided his cock into her ass. Slowly and gently, he inserted his shaft until his balls contacted her pussy lips. As he was inserting his cock, Pat cooed and mewed with joy as he filled her tight opening.

Tim waited for a bit to give Pat’s ass time to adjust to the thick intruder. When she was comfortable with it, Pat rocked back and forth just enough to let Tim know she was ready. He was gently stroking her pussy and firmly massaging her tits. Pat let her head drop enjoying the anal stimulation.

Tim was sliding in and out of her with ease, so he began to hump her a bit faster and harder. Pat moaned with delight as each stroke massaged her sphincter muscle. Pat looked into the mirror at Tim, her eyes were half closed. She was rocking and groaning as Tim started to shove his cock faster into her.

When Pat started panting, Tim knew she was just moments away from cumming. He humped her harder and Pat pushed back against him. She wanted as much of his cock in her ass as possible. Her arms were getting weak from holding her where Tim wanted her. She had to bend enough for her elbows to support her.

Tim had her nipples between his fingers. When he started pulling them and rolling them around in his fingers, Pat let out a loud groan, "Mmmm, aaahh, aaaah!" and she started cumming long and hard. Tim’s orgasm was building. He pulled almost out of her ass and then thrust his cock into her ass. When his body bounced against, Tim’s first load shot from his balls.

Pat’s orgasm was raging through her body, as Tim shot load after load of hot cum deep into her bowel. Pat was pushing back as the two bodies collided in lust and released their sex juices. Tim splattered the interior walls of Pat’s tight ass, and she drenched his balls with hers.

Pat collapsed on the vanity, and Tim used the vanity so he would not crush Pat. Both of them were weak from the exertion, both were covered in sweat. Pat ejected Tim’s limp cock from inside of her, and she turned to kiss him. She leaned against the vanity for support.

Tim pulled a couple of paper towels from the dispenser, and wet them with warm water. He showed Pat the limp excuse of a washcloth and shook his head. She calmly reached into her purse and pulled out a clean handkerchief. She showed it to Tim and smiled.

“I know my Strong Man, and I know what he wants.” Pat handed Tim the cloth.

When they walked out of the lady’s room, their table was straightened, and the food was covered. He pulled the chair out for Pat and then sat down. They resumed their dinner smiling.

When they got into the room, Pat’s phone was flashing. She had just missed a call from Elenore. She looked at Tim with a questioning look. This could be good or bad.

“Baby,” Tim started, “I don’t have a clue what Elenore would want. I hope she isn’t ill.”

Pat looked nervous. “I’m going to call her.”

Pat put the call on the speaker.

“Elenore, what’s up? Are you all right?” Pat’s tone was anxious.

“I’m fine, well as fine as I can be right now. I don’t know where you are, but you might want to contact Tim. Let me start this way, I know you two are in love. And a lot of rides on who comes out on top here in the Heights between you and Arthur. Arthur came home early. Usually, he’s gone until after the new year. The authorities are at your house, I think they are going to take Arthur with them.”

Pat looked at Tim, her eyes were wide in disbelief. Elenore continued, “The rumor wagon is in full swing. They are dumping on Arthur like you would not believe. As long as we can keep it looking like we are just friends, I think you are home-free. I would consider your options with your prenup. We can talk more when you come here.”

“Elenore,” Tim interrupted, “Do you think we should show up tomorrow instead of Christmas Day? Do you have a feeling about how that would be interpreted?”

“That’s a good idea. If you can, come in separate cars. I think we need to make this look like Christmas is planned. Everyone at the party knows you are a friend, so I don’t think it will look bad.”

“That’s a good plan.” Pat was feeling better. “We will come in different cars and at different times. That may look better.”

“Perfect,” Elenore agreed, and they ended the call.

Tim and Pat stared at each other for a moment. “Pat, I know this is very important to us, but all I can think of is, do you want a beer?”

“Hell, yes! I do.”

They had a restless night. There was a lot at stake for them. It was dawn, Pat couldn’t lie there any longer. She spent the night in Tim’s arms, her heart racing in anticipation. She could feel Tim’s restlessness as well. She got up and started to put a few of her things in an overnight bag. This would look like she was just visiting a friend.

Tim’s shop was closed, everyone in Medford thought he was in the city for the Holidays. That seemed to be as good a cover as any. And everyone in The Heights knew Elenore and Tim were good friends from the start. Things were looking good.

Tim was sitting on the edge of the bed when Pat turned around.

“Holy Shit, you scared me to death!” Pat screamed.

“Sorry sweetheart. I couldn’t sleep either.”

“It’s okay. I’m just jumpy,” she said as she plopped down on the bed. “I wish I had a crystal ball. This is making me crazy. I think I may leave when I’m packed.”

“How about a cup of courage before you go?” Tim was worried about Pat.

“I’ll take it with me,” she wanted to get going. I was going to give her an hour and a half head start.

When I arrived, Pat’s house was decorated with yellow police tape. I recognized Sheriff Thompson’s car right away. The rest of the procession was comprised of solid black vehicles with black-out windows. The big boys must be here.

I got out of the car and walked into Elenore’s house. She met me at the door, dressed very ladylike. She pulled me into the first bedroom and quietly closed the door.

“Tim, they have arrested Arthur, they won’t tell us what the charges are. Pat’s doing very well. So don’t worry. Just let them direct you, don’t push them. Some of them are state, and some might be federal, I don’t know. Just follow their lead.”

Tim nodded in agreement.

Thompson walked over to Tim and sat next to him. It was question-and-answer time.

“Tim, I know you’ll be honest with me. You always have. How well do you know Arthur Trenton?” the Sheriff asked.

“I met him once, here. Elenore had a party and Cynthia brought me along to meet her friends. That was my first and last encounter with Mr. Trenton.” I looked at Thompson the entire time.

“So, it is safe to say you do not know his family or friends, correct?”

“That’s correct,” I wanted to add I didn’t even know which car was his, but an angel on my shoulder shoved her fist in my mouth. I got up and got a drink of water.

Pat went over to Thompson, she seemed perturbed. “How am I supposed to get anything I need with my home taped off?”

Thompson gave a heavy sigh. “Pat, this is out of my hands. I will ask if you can get the things you need. One of the detectives will probably go with you, though.”

“That’s fine by me,” Pat responded, “I just need some things until my home is no longer being held captive.” Thompson just nodded.

It was after two in the afternoon when the badges left. Pat got the belongings, but they kept her house taped. When they left Thompson got us together.

“Here’s what I can tell you. Arthur has been going to see his family, that part is true. But only for Christmas. The rest of the time, he was spent with prostitutes and fencing stolen jewelry. He is implicated in fencing, stealing jewels, and soliciting prostitutes. None of you are implicated. This is Arthur’s baby.”

SusanSmitt
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SusanSmitt

We all breathed a sigh of relief when Thompson left. It wasn’t long before the procession of onlookers became detectives for The Heights. Every one of the ladies consoled Pat who did a good job of being upset.

Agnes Crawford, who Tim thought was a buttinski went up to Pat almost in tears. “How could Arthur do such a thing to you, my dear? After all of the years you stood by him and made a good home for him,” - and on, and on, and on.

They got the details, Tim called it gossip and went their merry way. When Elenore was sure they were gone, out came the champagne and the crystal. They toasted to a good beginning and hoped for a good outcome.

Tim watched Elenore look at Pat out of the corner of his eye. Pat smiled at Elenore and nodded her head. Tim was sure what the exchange was about. Elenore knew about Pat and me, and they must have a very solid relationship for Pat to agree to Elenore and me having sex.

“Elenore,” Pat said, “I’m going to put my clothes away, then take a nap. Today has been quite emotional for me. Do either of you mind?”

Pat went to the spare bedroom, and Elenore motioned me to the pool house. When we got there, I grabbed Elenore and gave her a passionate kiss. She was panting slightly as he removed her clothes and tossed them on the bench. Tim did the same, and they embraced again.

Elenore reached for Tim’s stiff cock and held it just tight enough so she could pump it up and down. Tim firmly grabbed Elenore’s large tits and massaged them as he sucked them. Elenore was holding Tim’s head against her tit as he sicked them and pulled his cock.

As was their ritual, Tim pushed Elenore against the workbench. She mewed and smiled she knew what Tim was going to do. She loved him shoving it in and out of her standing from behind. Just the thought of his groin slapping against her ass aroused her. Now she was feeling Tim’s cock separate her pussy lips and slowly push into her.

Tim gently rocked in and out with his cock. Elenore was rocking with him. After several minutes, Elenore told Tim over her shoulder, “You don’t have to be gentle anymore. Make me happy,” Elenore panted.

“Then it’s time I make you happy.” Tim reached for her tits and put her nipples between his fingers. As he squeezed and pulled Elenore’s tits, Tim started to hump her a little harder. When her pussy juices started to wet his cock, Tim humped her even harder. Now Elenore was groaning.

Tim pounded in and out of Elenore. She moaned louder and pushed back against his balls slamming against her ass. Elenore raised her head and arched her back as she started her climax. Tim felt her body shaking so he humped her with long hard strokes.

Elenore yelped and cried out as her climax erupted and her cum flowed through her pussy onto Tim’s cock. Elenore was panting and pushing back with each stroke of Tim’s cock. When she felt Tim’s first shot of cum splatter her pussy walls, Elenore reached the apex of her climax. She was groaning and panting and shoving back on his cock.

Tim’s balls were emptied into Elenore’s pussy. They were panting together, and Tim still had his half-hard cock in her. Elenore pushed back onto his cock again, but his cock had used up everything filling her pussy with cum.

Elenore sat in the chair and looked up at Tim. She reached around and cupped his ass in her hands. She bent down and sucked his cum soaked cock into her mouth. She sucked and licked until she was sure she hadn’t missed any of his cum.

Tim held Elenore against him. She had such a special place for her in his heart. She looked up at him, “Thank you for all of the times you have made me happy. I always look forward to the next time I feel you inside of me.”

“Elenore you are a magnificent lover. You arouse me just by being near.” They hugged and kissed again. “Shall we dress?” he asked.

“Why, we’re going to be nude anyway. I’m sure Pat will have joined up by now.”

When they walked into the living room, Pat was sitting there with a glass of wine, she was nude.

Tim got a glass for Elenore, refilled Pat’s glass, and got a beer for himself. He joined the ladies, who were already in a conversation. But it wasn’t about Arthur. It was about him and Pat.

“Pat, I know you and Tim have been lovers ever since the party. I am so happy for you. And pardon me for being a bit forward, thank you for letting Tim and I have some quiet time.”

“Elenore,” Pat gave her a loving look, “how many times have we been together because we were lonesome? We gave each other what we could, but we wanted a man’s affection. Tim, are you uncomfortable with the situation?”

“My concern was how you ladies would feel about it. I have no idea how to say this correctly, but I can be true to you, Pat. I can easily love Elenore as well. I can love both of you and respect your feelings and no one else.”

“Baby, that is wonderful.” Pat was all smiles, as was Elenore.

“I want you two here for Christmas for a very special reason. I have a unique present for the two of you,” Elenore said in a serious tone. “When I was a girl, we had to wait until Christmas morning because Santa Claus came to our house at night. I hope you will indulge my childhood silliness.”

“Not at all,” Pat reassured her. “We had to wait until morning as well.”

They both realized at the same time, that this was a tender subject for Tim. Their expressions and moods changed. Tim tried to smile, but he didn’t fool them. Pat hugged him and kissed him.

“Thank you both for understanding. For some reason, it doesn’t get easier.” Tim sighed heavily.

Elenore picked up the conversation,” I don’t know what your plans are, but can be here the day after Christmas. It’s very important to me.”

Pat looked at Tim, then turned to Elenore. “I don’t see why not, I think our plans are flexible, don’t you Tim?”

“Yes. Whatever you want us to do. I feel like the three of us are a family of our own.

“Good.” Elenore sat back smiling. “Please keep that thought.”

Elenore was starting to nod off. Tim was sitting close to Pat and slid his hand under her naked ass. Pat raised just enough for him to position his hand under her. Tim’s other hand had a firm grip on Pat’s tit. Slowly, Tim worked a finger into Pat’s pussy. She looked at him and licked her lips.

Pat wrapped her fingers around Tim’s swelling cock. She motioned to him she wanted his cock in her mouth. He slid to the edge of the couch. Pat leaned over and put her head in Tim’s lap. That gave Tim full access to either opening he wanted to finger.

Pat sat up and straddled Tim’s lap. He was sitting on the edge of the couch. Pat put her hands on his shoulders and lowered herself onto his cock. When she was sitting on his lap, she ran her tongue over his lips and then kissed him softly. Pat gently rocked back and forth on his cock.

Pat straightened up to allow Tim to suck her tits. He would lick them and the nipple first, and then suck it into his mouth. He ran his tongue around her nipple and nipped it gently. Pat moaned and pushed his head against her chest. Tim firmly massaged her ass cheeks as they moved up and down on his lap.

Pat was beginning to quiver as she laid her head on Tim’s shoulder. Her hot breath slowed around his neck. He held her closer. She was whimpering, a sign Pat was about ready to cum. Tim helped firmly grabbing her ass and when she was sitting on his lap, he moved her ass so her clit rubbed against her.

Pat inhaled deeply and held her breath for a couple of seconds. When she exhaled, she moaned as her cum flowed over Tim’s cock and balls. She panted heavily as her orgasm continued to control her body. It made her quiver and moan as it crested, then slowly ebbed and allowed her breathing to slow and her body to relax.

“Baby,” Pat panted in Tim’s ear. “How can I make you cum? That was a very large orgasm you gave me. I’m still recovering.”

Tim gently rolled her on her back. Pat inhaled sharply when Tim’s cock slid out of her. When she was comfortable, Tim got between her legs and slid his cock into her pussy again. Pat smiled and sighed with relief.

Tim wrapped his arms around Pat and kissed her long and deep. He slowly slid his cock in and out of her warm pussy. It felt as though her muscles were holding his cock tight. Tim gently humped her and sucked her tits. It wasn’t long before Pat felt the stream from this cock as it washed over her insides.

She held him tighter as he unloaded his balls deep into her, hitting her cervix with his cock head. Pat had her legs up so Tim had full access as he humped her and pumped her full of his cum. She knew Tim was finished when he pushed his pelvis against hers. When he looked at Pat, her loving eyes met his.

Tim moved so Pat could sit up. They sat next to each other for a while, not saying anything. They didn’t have to say what their eyes said to each other. He stood up and reached for Pat’s hand. They walked to their bedroom holding each other.

He laid her in the bed and covered her with the sheet then got in next to her. Pat backed into Tim and wiggled her ass against him. He hugged her and then reached over to caress her breast. The lovers hugged and eventually fell asleep.

Published 
Written by DepartedSoul
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments