Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Tim sat in the quiet of the living room trying to think. He was beginning to think that Cynthia knew their relationship would be coming to an end. She eluded it. But how? Oh, yes, female intuition, the sixth sense. His thoughts kept going back to Pat.

Tim heard Cynthia stirring in the bedroom, he went to check on her. She was sitting on the edge of the bed smiling like the Cheshire Cat. She looked at Tim’s crotch and licked her lips. He flexed his cock and Cynthia motioned him closer. She ran her fingernail under his cock head.

“If I were going to be put to death, I don’t know if I would choose your tongue or your cock. But I would be the only cadaver in the mortuary with a smile on their face,” Cynthia purred.

“And I would have fun torturing you with them.“ Tim gave her a sly grin.

“Don’t lose that thought. I have to refresh my makeup.” She was acting coy.

When she came out of the bathroom. Tim hugged her and complimented her. He pushed his face into her hair and inhaled. His exhale was a sigh of approval. He lightly licked her neck then gently bit it. He did the same to her ear. Cynthia was moaning ever so softly.

Tim ran a finger down her spine. Cynthia shivered as though she felt a chill. Tim squeezed her hips and ran his hands up the sides of her torso, then to the front and firmly grabbed her tits. Cynthia reached for his cock, but he blocked her.

“No, no, no. Not yet. You have to earn my cock,” Tim loved teasing her.

Cynthia’s breathless response was, “I’ll do anything you want. I want him.”

Tim reached for her round ass cheeks and massaged them with his strong hands. He pulled Cynthia to him when she felt his hard cock against her, he immediately started moving her hips as though she were riding him.

He bent over and sucked her tit into his mouth. Cynthia let out a moan and crushed his face against her tit. When she did, Tim bit her nipple. Cynthia groaned. Tim grabbed both tits and massaged them firmly. At times, his squeezing made her whimper. Her legs were getting weaker.

He pinched her nipples and held them. He used them to pull her to the bed. Cynthia smiled as they crossed the room. Tim turned her around and smacked her on her ass cheeks. He had her bend over and wrapped his arm around her and gave her five hard swats on her bare ass.

Cynthia responded by sticking her ass higher so he could slap her harder. Tim could feel her tit rub against his arm. It was arousing him. He slid a finger into her wet pussy. Cynthia pushed back trying to get his finger deep into her. Cynthia groaned and her knees were bending under her.

Tim inserted two fingers into her wet boiling cauldron. He pumped them in and out of her, and without warning, began inserting three. He pushed them as deep into her pussy as he could get them. Cynthia mewed with delight as he fingered her.

He pulled his fingers out of her pussy. They were covered with her sex juice. He used that lubrication to shove a finger into her tight ass. Cynthia inhaled sharply at the surprise intrusion of her ass. He pumped it in and out a few times, then inserted a second finger. Cynthia’s arms were dangling by her side. Tim was sure she was ready to cum. He continued to finger her tight ass.

When he had finished fingering her ass, Tim released her from his grasp. He got behind her and shoved his cock deep into her pussy. He grabbed a handful of her hair and rode her hard and long. Cynthia began panting hard and moaning louder. She was enjoying his lust and power over her. Every time he slammed his cock into her, she groaned with pleasure.

Tim pulled out and released her hair. He held her by her hip and gave her ass a few more hard slaps. Her ass cheeks were bright red, and you could see where some of her sex fluid had dripped on the carpet.

Tim used his hands to separate her ass cheeks, and he slowly guided his cock into her bowels. Cynthia yelped and whimpered as she felt his stiff shaft slowly being shoved into her. When Tim felt her ass against his body, he stopped for a while. He loved the feeling of being buried in her ass.

He grabbed a handful of hair and started humping her ass with long hard strokes. Cynthia had her knees against the mattress for support. She tried to rest her hands on the bed to help support her, but Tim held her just high enough from the bed. All she could do is let him hump her ass, and she was loving it.

Soon, Tim felt her ass tighten around his intruding cock. He knew this was a sign Cynthia was just about ready to cum. He reached around and grabbed her tits and squeezed them firmly. Cynthia was moaning and yelping pushing back against Tim’s cock. She wanted as much of his cock as he could shove into her ass.

When she felt his first hot stream of cum slam against her anal walls, Cynthia’s orgasm exploded covering Tim’s cock. Cynthia was cumming and groaning. Her tits were flapping in unison with his humping. Her arms were slack, and her legs were getting weaker. Tim was still humping her ass and shooting his hot cum inside of her.

When Tim finished, he released her. Cynthia fell face-first onto the bed. There was almost a ‘pop’ when his cock slid out of her. Tim sat on the bed, he was about all used up as well. She lay next to Tim, and he helped her onto the bed. When she got on the bed, she just dropped face-first again into the mattress. On the floor, was the evidence of their tryst.

“Are you proud of yourself?” Cynthia panted.

“I did the best I could,” Tim replied. “Why?”

“I still have to be wonderfully abused by your tongue to see how I want to end my life,” Cynthia giggled. “I think I am drunk on cum and I haven’t swallowed any yet.” She was still giggling.

“Baby, I’m sure your tonsils will be massaging my cock head before the night is over,” Tim grinned.

Tim went into the bathroom and got her the warm washcloth he always placed between her legs when they had sex. When he returned Cynthia was waiting with her legs partially opened. She smiled as he placed the warm cloth against her pussy. She held his hand there and closed her eyes.

“You treat me so good, Tim. I wish you could come with me for the holidays. My family is a little goofy, you met my younger brother at Elenore’s. He’s the very worst of them. Andy, Sheriff Thompson is the best of us.” Cynthia was using her pouty voice.

“I appreciate the offer, but I owe it to my parents to visit them at least at Christmas. As you probably have guessed, I am not full of the Christmas spirit. But life deals you a hand and you have no choice but to play it.”

Cynthia sat next to Tim and put her arm around him. “I think I want a glass of wine, do you want a beer? We can sit on the couch and listen to some quiet music. She made some warm snacks and cheese crackers. It was just what I was in the mood for. “I want you as happy as you can be when you’re with me.”

We were talking about anything. We casually indulged in the snacks and slowly enjoyed our drinks. It was a comfortable and somewhat arousing setting.

“You do a marvelous job, Cynthia. I enjoy the times we have gone to Ellies, out for a drive or just sitting in the park. And of course, hiding in the bushes.” Tim smiled, and Cynthia giggled.

When they got up to get their drinks, as soon as Cynthia stood up, Tim slapped her ass again. Cynthia yelped out loud and swiveled her ass as she walked to the kitchen. Tim went into the living room. He was getting the feeling that this might be his last visit to Cynthia. But he did enjoy her company and the sex.

my_katyusha
Online Now!
Lush Cams
my_katyusha

When Cynthia brought their drinks, just like always she made her entrance. Gliding into a room with a gentle hum and a smile. It was like she thought she was on stage or a debutant. It didn’t matter, it was one of the things Tim loved about Cynthia.

After a couple more beverages, Tim excused himself to go to the bathroom. By the time he returned, Cynthia had brought another round of drinks. Tim walked past Cynthia to sit next to her. When he did, she grabbed his cock gently and dipped it into her glass of red wine. Tim knew what was about to happen.

As Tim’s cock absorbed the wine, Cynthia looked up at him with a seductive smile.

“I’ve never marinated meat before, but I thought this would be a good time to experiment. I’ve read, to marinate the meat. Then I thought I could improvise. I could let it rest in my mouth, and later slide it in the preheated oven.” Her voice was low and seductive. Even her eyes were seducing me.

I took the glass from Cynthia and used it to swish the wine all around my cock and balls. She sat there watching and if I didn’t know better, I would have sworn she was salivating. I handed her the glass and she emptied it in one gulp. Then she was licking her lips as she eyed the wine dripping from my cock.

She was sitting on the edge of the couch. I grabbed her hair, and she instinctively opened her mouth. I shoved my still-limp cock and my balls into her mouth. It took her a second to adjust but my cock head found its way to the back of her throat. Cynthia was sucking, licking, and moaning to her heart’s content.

She pulled away from me only to suck my balls back into her mouth. She wrapped her fingers around my cock and started to pull it up and down. She made a circle from her thumb and index finger and slid it up and down on my cock. It almost felt like I was in her ass.

I grabbed her tits and made her stand up. My balls came out of her mouth, but she kept a firm grip on my cock. I walked her to the bedroom and had her sit on the edge of the bed and lie down. I knelt on the floor between her legs. Cynthia looked down at me and knew her pussy was about to be pleasantly ravaged orally.

She raised her legs, and he slid his arms under them. Tim grabbed her tits and started his massaging. Soon he would be squeezing them and pulling them away from her chest as far as he could. Cynthia was already moaning.

Tim buried his face in her pussy and sucked her lips into his mouth. When he had them captured, he ran his tongue around them, between them, and nipped her clit. Cynthia was squirming and pushing her hips trying to shove her pussy closer to his tongue. Cynthia’s panting was telling Tim she wanted to cum and he would make sure she did.

He pinched her tits and nipples. He sucked harder on the pussy lips and nip them. Cynthia was whimpering and cooing. Tim had her nipples between his fingers and a firm grip on her tits. Then he sucked her clit between his lips and ran his tongue around it and up and down between her pussy hips. Cynthia was squirming and groaning with pleasure.

He gave her tits a good firm pull and nipped her clit and pussy lips, Cynthia’s cum flooded Tim’s face. Cynthia held his head against her pussy so he wouldn’t stop. Tim had Cynthia lost in lust. She was groaning, panting, and mumbling as her pussy juice flowed out of her.

Cynthia’s orgasm was finished, but Tim wasn’t finished sucking her. Cynthia couldn’t take any more. She pulled his hand from her tits, they were getting tender. Then she started to push his head from between her legs. She finally resorted to pushing his shoulders and rolling on her side. His face was wet with her cum Tim gave her a swat on her ass. Cynthia jumped a little and yelped.

He pulled her legs, so she was on her back again. He spread her legs apart and stared down at her. Cynthia stared back at him. She knew whatever he wanted he was going to take. And take it any way he wants it. And that was the way she liked it.

Tim knelt between her legs and pulled her pussy up his thighs very close to his cock. He gave her a stern look and shoved his cock into her waiting pussy. Tim held her legs lightly as she slammed his lust-driven cock in and out of her pussy. As he pounded her, her tits would rock back and forth on her chest. Cynthia was going to grab them, but Tim slapped her hands.

After he slapped her hands, as if she was commanded, Cynthia raised her arms over her head. Tim would watch her tits bounce and sway to his humping. As Tim continued his pounding Cynthia started to moan and groan. Every time Tim’s cock slammed into her, and she felt him hit her clit, Cynthia whimpered. She was getting ready to cum again.

His controlling of her legs, his pounding in and out of her wet pussy, and feeling her untethered tits bouncing were all she could stand. Cynthia was panting rapidly and cooing. She was unleashing more of her pussy juice as Tim’s cock demanded her to cum. Cynthia’s orgasm was winding down, and Tim eased his plummeting of her pussy. He slid his cock into her and stopped.

He watched as Cynthia’s panting eased and her breathing was not as labored. She was smiling at Tim with gratitude. Tim smiled back with a different emotion. He slowly pulled his cock out of her pussy and guided it into her ass.

When she first felt her sphincter being opened, she looked at Tim as if she were pleading. When his cock was buried balls deep in Cynthia. He leaned over and sucked her tit into his mouth. Tim stroked her ass as he alternated sucking and nipping her tits. Cynthia was still not fully recovered from her climax. She was helpless Tim had his way with her.

He was so methodical in his ways of making Cynthia cum. It didn’t matter, she was controlled by the lust he created in her head. Tim got up on his knees. Cynthia knew he was getting ready to cum. He would be humping her ass, but not as hard as her pussy. It didn’t matter, she would be cumming before he shot his first load into her bowel.

Tim increased his tempo as he humped Cynthia’s sweet round ass. He watched Cynthia as she started to cum. This time he let her pull on her tits. It made him more aroused and cum harder. He bent over Cynthia again and started stroking her with long hard strokes. He would pull his cock so the head was at her sphincter, then he would slam it into her again and continue humping her.

Tim was sweating and panting. Cynthia was doing the same. They were cumming together. Her cum dripped from her pussy lubricating his cock. His cock was spitting cum deep inside her bowel. She could feel it oozing down the walls inside of her.

They both collapsed. Exhausted from the amount of passion they put into their sex. The droplets of water tried to cool their bodies, but they were still physically connected. That connection was still arousing them.

Tim’s cock lost its strength, and Cynthia’s body removed it from her. They were lying next to each other still panting. Tim moved next to Cynthia and kissed her cheek. She turned her head and kissed him.

Cynthia rolled on her side and pushed herself against Tim. Her ass was warm and when it touched his cock, it twitched, he was still so sensitive. He reached for the sheets to cover them and then caressed her tit.

After a few minutes, Tim started to get up.

“Where are you going?” Cynthia asked.

“To get your warm washcloth, baby.”

“No, Tim. Not this time. I want all of it. Please, just hold me tight.” Cynthia snuggled closer.

The sun was setting. The shadows were getting longer as night covered Medford. Soon the night’s blanket would take over and all would be quiet until dawn. That was a long time away.

Departed Soul

Published 
Written by DepartedSoul
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments