Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"Taking my YNAS stories on a series of tangents that hopefully adds spice to the story."

Back on campus days later, Chloe was still feeling the afterglow of the exciting camping trip and found herself touching her bottom frequently, remembering all the spankings. She particularly loved that in one week, she’d been spanked three times by three people – both the frequency and the variety intrigued her.

That she’d finally gotten Jamie to do it was a big step forward, but she wasn’t ready to be exclusive, although she imagined Jamie was. It was the jealousy over the spanking she got from Joanie that finally spurred him to action, and she was sure that jealousy would be directed toward anyone who gave her the pleasure he felt was his alone to give.

Sitting in one of the many coffee shops on campus, she enjoyed a cup of tea while reviewing some notes before her next class. She was startled by someone suddenly plopping down in the seat opposite.

“Simone! How are you? I haven’t seen you in ages!” she said to a girl who was more than an acquaintance but not exactly a friend. They’d had a class or two together each semester.

“I’m doing great, Chloe! How are you?”

They compared notes on recent classes and professors for a few minutes, but eventually, Simone got around to her reason for stopping.

“I’d like to talk to you about something in a more private setting. Meet me for a beer after classes?”

Chloe agreed, immediately curious about her purpose, but without further information, it was pointless to speculate, especially since she didn’t know her all that well. They met as planned, and after initial pleasantries, Chloe asked what Simone wanted to talk about.

“Okay. Well, um, it’s about something I know about you that you might not know I know about.” Chloe looked perplexed, trying to reason the convoluted statement out. “You know Bob, right? He told me you … you liked …”

“Bob the asshole?” she clarified, as that was how she always referred to her first spanking partner, who told others about their spanking activities after he’d cheated on her. Simone laughed.

“Yeah, he is an asshole, isn’t he? Anyway, he …”

“He told you I like getting spanked,” Chloe said, cutting Simone off to get to the point. Simone nodded, and Chloe continued. “No point in denying it, I guess. Yes, I do.”

“Well, I think I might like it too!” she whispered. “My boyfriend, Tyler, doesn’t seem to get the point. I haven’t asked him outright, but I’ve hinted about it, and here’s the thing. I think he might want me to spank him!?” she said as though that was totally weird. Chloe laughed aloud. “Hey! It’s not funny!” Simone replied defensively.

“I’m sorry. It’s just that I’ve just been through almost the same thing with Jamie!”

She told her the whole story, including how she and Joanie had tricked him to get him to spank her. Simone listened with rapt attention, perking her ears at Joanie’s part in the deception and Jamie’s initial and subsequent reactions.

“It was kinda cute. He tried to be so authoritative, and it was probably for the best that he didn’t do it very hard because my butt was still sore from Joanie!”

“That is funny, but I don’t have anyone to do that with Tyler and me.”

Chloe’s thoughts were racing. Should she offer to do it for her the way Joanie had? If she did, what would happen after? She had to admit that Joanie spanking her and fingering her to orgasm had awoken some lesbian thoughts she’d had but never acted on. She looked at Simone’s cute face, sad though it was at the moment, and pictured her petite body across her knee. She had a perfect little bubble butt and imagined it staring up from her lap, waiting to be smacked. Recalling her earlier thoughts about variety, she offered her services.

“I’ll do it if you want me to,” she told a stunned Simone.

“Really!? You’d do that for me?”

Chloe only suspected that Simone had been with women before. Simone actually considered herself bisexual and had even given Chloe some thought at one time, though she dismissed those thoughts, having never felt any interest in return.

“Yes, I will. How would you arrange it with Tyler?” Chloe asked.

“I’m sure I could figure something out, but Chloe, there’s one difference between you and me. You’d done it before and knew you liked it. I’m not sure I’ll like it.”

They talked about what turned Simone on about spanking, and she gave all the classic reasons, including intrigue at the mention of spanking, getting turned on by internet videos, and even spanking herself, although just playfully. The thought of a real spanking often fueled her masturbation, but she wasn’t sure about the pain.

“Would you maybe do it first, with just us two?” she asked, biting her lip and thinking she might get to be with Chloe even if she didn’t like it. She watched as the wheels turned in Chloe’s head, waiting patiently for her answer.

“Yes, I could do that,” she finally replied, having reasoned it out much the same way as Simone. “At my apartment? Tonight or tomorrow?” she asked, hoping it would be tonight as she could already feel the arousal building.

“Really? Tonight would be great!”

They agreed on a time and shared their contact info and Chloe’s address, both walking away excited about their upcoming tryst.

Chloe was on her way to her next class when she felt a hand on her shoulder and turned to see a familiar face.

“Professor Palmer!” she said, happy to see him with the memory of the spanking he’d given her instantly recalled. “How are you!” she said as she stopped and turned to face him.

“I’m okay. You’re on your way to class, aren’t you? I’ll walk with you.”

In a hallway now, the arousal she’d felt with Simone blended right in with her thought of being with Mike again.

“I was expecting to hear from you, Chloe,” he said sternly.

“It’s been just over a week, sir, and I thought …” she started but stopped when he took her forearm and dragged her into an empty classroom.

“I thought you wanted help with your coursework?” he asked as he pinned her against the wall, his face inches from hers. “You shouldn’t make me wait when I’m just trying to help you!”

“I’m sorry, sir! I’ll …” she started but stopped when he spun her around, and with her face against the wall, he lifted her skirt and spanked her three times on each cheek.

“You need this, don’t you, Chloe?” he asked as he yanked her panties down.

“Yes! Oh God, yes, sir! Ow!” she cried as another dozen spanks landed on her bare cheeks.

“Come to my office tonight at eight,” he said.

“I … I can’t tonight, sir!” she pled.

“Then it’ll be worse for you tomorrow night, young lady!” he threatened and spanked her hard three times across both cheeks.

He pulled her panties up roughly when he was finished and walked out the door. Breathing heavily, Chloe straightened her panties, smoothed her skirt, and walked out the door, still shaking. She wished she were going to his office right then.

Just a few doors down, her class had already begun, and she offered a quick apology for her tardiness. She wondered what Mike would do if she were late tomorrow night. A shiver that originated in her crotch passed through her whole body as she walked to the back of the class and took a seat. She found it hard to pay attention to the dull lecture.

Mike Palmer surprised himself, having pulled off the confrontation he’d planned. He hadn’t been able to stop thinking about the pretty blonde who’d come to him and so willingly placed herself across his knee for the spanking he’d tried to give his wife before she’d become his ex. The firm, young flesh and perfect round shape of Chloe’s bottom had haunted him since that night in his office. He tried to fight it, deny himself the pleasure, but finally gave in, and having felt delicious cheeks in his hands just now; he went to find a men’s room to take care of the erection she’d created.

On her drive home, her mind kept returning to the encounter with the professor. It was so fucking hot she would have taken care of her arousal much as he had, but decided to let it simmer, hoping it would add to the coming meeting with Simone.

Having picked up some fast food on the way home, she ate as she tried to plan the evening. She was torn between being upfront about wanting to do more than just spank Simone and letting it happen organically. She’d heard somewhere that Simone was bi, yet she wasn’t sure about the source or their reliability, but she thought she was getting a vibe from her earlier. She decided she couldn’t plan it, but she’d approach it in such a way as to help it along.

Simone had similar thoughts, but being more sure of herself, she wouldn’t wait for something to happen. The weather was warm enough that a light summer dress permitted the protruding nipples on her large, firm tits to poke enticingly through the flimsy fabric as she approached Chloe’s door and knocked.

Chloe opened the door in nothing but a crop top T and her favorite black boyshort panties. Each transfixed by the sight of the other, they stood there for several moments with sexy, suggestive smiles.

Simone stepped inside and reached to give Chloe a tender kiss, but the electrifying jolt they felt on contact brought their bodies together in a passionate embrace, their hands gravitating towards each other’s bottom. Separating but still close, they stared into each other’s eyes, imagining what the coming night would bring now that the ice had been so thoroughly broken.

Chloe offered her wine, and they sat on the sofa sipping as their small talk was quickly dispensed with.

“Chloe, my bottom’s been quivering all afternoon! Wanna do it naked?” she asked, biting her lip and gripping the waist of her dress, ready to pull it up and off.

“I like peeling away layers of clothing during the spanking. It’s also exciting to ask for your spanking, putting into words what you’ve been anticipating,” Chloe said, trying to sound sexy, not instructive.

“Mmm, I can do that!” Simone said, getting up and sitting on Chloe’s lap with spread legs. “Spank me, Chloe!” she added with another tongue-twisting kiss. “Put me over your knee, pull my panties down, and spank my bare bottom!”

With Simone’s tongue in her mouth again, Chloe couldn’t believe how easily she succumbed to Simone’s seduction. It was like somebody plugged her in, and her whole body throbbed as Simone’s tits and taut nips pressed against her own more modest chest.

“So, you want a spanking?” she asked when their lips finally parted.

“Yes, Chloe! Spank me!” she cooed as she stood to Chloe’s side.

Holding her upper arm just below her shoulder, Chloe guided her down onto her lap, both smiling. In that instant, Chloe decided to make this a different sort of spanking than those she’d given Jamie. With no pretense of punishment, this would be more playful than painful, with lots of additional play along the way.

“There you go,” Chloe said as Simone found a comfortable balance. “What a cute little butt!” she added as she smoothed the fabric of her dress over her cheeks, her fingers tracing the cleft between them.

“Mmm, thank you,” she responded, getting wetter by the second at Chloe’s light touch on her bottom, the reality of finally getting her spanking sinking in.

Somewhere between just patting and a full smack, Chloe began, instantly enjoying the slight jiggle of her firm cheeks. A few more, a little harder, and Simone raised her hips with an audible exhale, inviting Chloe to step it up. Ten spanks on alternating cheeks built the intensity to the point where the last was something approximating a real spank.

“Oh my … Ooo!” Simone gasped. “More! Please? Spank me!”

A couple of dozen solid stinging spanks later, Chloe decided it was time for the dress to go. Simone stood and made a show of pulling the dress slowly over her head and off, tossing it away casually. Naked, but for her panties, she took Chloe’s hand and placed it on her pussy, letting her feel how wet she was. Her legs parted slightly as Chloe’s hand slipped between her legs, her finger pressing into her slit.

Again, Chloe faced her arousal with disbelief that being with a girl could feel this good. As she pulled her hand free of Simone’s crotch, she grasped the hem of her shirt and pulled it off in one smooth motion.

InnocentCuteMiss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
InnocentCuteMiss

Simone moaned as she sat again on Chloe’s lap, facing her. She pulled her close for their nips to meet at first and then rubbed them against Chloe’s. After a quick kiss, she got up and returned to Chloe’s lap, wiggling her ass in invitation.

“What a deliciously naughty girl!” Chloe said before resuming the spanking on Simone’s sheer pink panties.

“Oh! Oww! Ooo!” she cried, surprised at how much sharper the sting was with only her panties protecting her bottom, yet knowing this was what she wanted so badly.

Paying careful attention to Simone’s reactions, Chloe spanked just hard enough to make it feel real, often stopping to slip a finger between her legs to gauge her wetness. Her own panties soaked, she no longer questioned why and lived in the moment, already hoping this wouldn’t be a one-time encounter.

Wrapping her arm tightly around Simone’s waist, she kissed and caressed her warm cheeks, getting appreciative moans and heavy breathing in response. Without warning, she tightened her grip on her waist and delivered ten sharp smacks to a cheek at a time to cries of, ‘Ow-ow-ow-ow!’

“Oh yeaahhh!” Simone exhaled as Chloe soothed and enhanced the sting with kisses, petting, and squeezes of her perfect round bottom. Her bottom hurt, but it hurt so good, and she wanted more.

“I think it’s time for panties to come down!” Chloe said without being specific about whose.

“Yes! Yours first!” Simone replied, getting up from her lap and pulling Chloe up with her.

Kneeling before her, Simone hooked her fingers into the waist of Chloe’s black panties and slid them slowly down, her hands moving to her inner thighs. After helping her step out of them, she looked up at Chloe with a devilish smile and slipped her tongue into Chloe’s glistening wet slit.

“Oh my God, Simone!” she cried as her tongue slithered snake-like, teasing her flooded folds just a few times before standing to kiss Chloe again.

Chloe wanted to return the favor and followed Simone’s lead, sliding her panties down, but as soon as her pussy was exposed, she put both hands on her stinging cheeks and squeezed them while burying her tongue in Simone’s dripping slit. The delicious pain combined with the pleasure had her body stiffening and her legs spreading as far as the restricting panties would allow.

“Oh fuck!” she screamed as Chloe let go and stood, then sat again, patting her lap.

“Are you ready for this?” she asked, knowing the first time on the bare was special.

“Oh God, yes, Chloe! Spank my bare bottom!” she cried and put herself back across Chloe’s knee, her fondness for the pretty blonde growing steadily. This was what she’d been wanting: upended over a knee, her bottom exposed, and presented to be spanked like a naughty little girl. But it was intense stimulation she felt, not punishment.

Disarming her with soothing caresses and side trips between her cheeks to points south, Chloe waited for her to be wholly absorbed in the pleasure before delivering the first painful smack, eliciting a loud, gasping ‘Oww!’ Spanking at a regular pace but random in target and intensity, Chloe came the closest to a real spanking as ever, and after a few dozen, Simone was starting to feel the pain.

“Chloe! I think I’ve had enough! Please?” she pled after a longer barrage in the same random fashion.

“Naughty girls don’t get to decide when their spanking should stop,” she scolded, but she intended to finish with the pièce de resistance.

Beginning on her near cheek, Chloe spanked her six times in the same spot considerably harder, with Simone screaming ‘Ow, please!’ and then “Oh my God!’ when Chloe’s fingernails scraped the sore, red stain on her butt. Ten more on the other cheek, and Simone was even louder but hoped she’d repeat the fingernail trick and almost squirmed off her lap from the combined pain and pleasure.

“Holy fuck, Chloe! Do it again!” Once more, on each cheek, Simone was crying real tears of pain and joy.

The spanking was so much better than she’d imagined, but she hadn’t expected it to be fun and sexy, but rather a painful, stimulating prelude to sex. She didn’t fully stand when she got up; instead, she turned to sit on Chloe’s lap as before but just hugged her tightly, giving thanks for her incredible first spanking.

“I’m gonna make you feel so good!” she whispered as she pulled away.

When they both stood, Chloe said nothing but led her to her bedroom.

Entering the room, Simone took charge, having Chloe sit on the edge of the bed and bent to kiss her while massaging her tits. Chloe reached up for her but had her arms gently pushed down to her side and her whole body to lie back on the bed. Simone knelt between Chloe’s thighs and, spreading them apart, planted her mouth on her smooth wet pussy; Chloe sighed, “Ohhh!”

Licking the swelling lips first, softly, slowly ramping up the intensity as her tongue parted them, lapping at her juicy slit. Her gentle but stimulating tongue made Chloe’s soft cries and mews louder. She could feel a climax coming as those expert lips had her panting, struggling for air. Circling Chloe’s clit, and then nibbling on it with soft lips accelerated the approaching storm.

“Oh! Ohh! Oh, oh, oh my God!” she screamed as the storm hit, with her back arching and her legs shaking. She marveled at how different it felt from the way Jamie licked her. There was a tenderness that belied the quick orgasm.

Those musings only lasted seconds, though, as Simone didn’t let up. Her fingers got in the act, with one on her clit and the others inside, gently and then insistently fucking her gaping pussy. Chloe hadn’t come down from her previous high and was already rocketing toward another. Writhing in rhythm to a woman’s delicate fingering, her whimpering increased in volume till another orgasm exploded inside her, unable to do anything but pant and shake.

Still, Simone kept on without missing a beat. Grabbing Chloe’s legs behind her knees, she lifted and pushed them back on top of Chloe until her knees were squashing her tits. Powerless to resist, and her pussy still quivering, she screamed aloud as Simone’s mouth attached itself to her dripping wet pussy, so crudely exposed, sucking and licking voraciously, building on a climax that hadn’t ended.

Simone let go of her legs, leaving Chloe to hold them in place, and used one hand to finger fuck her again while the other teased her anus, winking at her as Chloe clenched involuntarily on the fingers in her pussy.

Her eyes closed, and her mind reeling from the extraordinary sensations, Chloe couldn’t believe how helpless she felt as she gratefully received all Simone was giving. Somehow, she managed to get hold of her legs to hold them up and spread her legs further apart as Simone’s tongue burrowed between her most sensitive lips.

Simone knew she was giving Chloe something she’d never had before, returning the favor for her first spanking. Heading for a grand finale, her tongue darted inside her while her thumb pressed on the protruding nub at the other end of her slit. As Chloe was breathing erratically and straining to hold on, she used a finger to tap on her rosebud and triggered the final orgasm by inserting just the tip of her finger.

“Holy shit!” she managed to scream as her body quaked, burying the needle on the Richter scale. Grunting, groaning, and moaning for a full minute after, Chloe didn’t think; she just felt every touch of Simone’s fingers and lips another aftershock.

Simone lay atop Chloe’s folded legs and kissed her face gently, Chloe only responding with soft sighs as her breathing normalized. Finally able to return the kisses, she let go of her legs, took Simone’s face in her hands, and kissed her long and hard.

Rolling to their side, their legs intertwined as they stared into each other’s eyes, wordlessly expressing themselves as hands lovingly roamed over their bodies.

“Tell me what to do?” Chloe whispered as they sat up, wanting to repay Simone’s extraordinary gift. “Please? I’ve never done this!” she admitted, wanting so badly to learn.

“Another time,” Simone said as a promise. “Can you make me cum while you’re spanking me?” she asked, having not considered it a possibility before tonight.

“Yes! That I can do!” Chloe said, grateful to be able to give back with something she knew better, and even though she’d never done it before, she was sure her erotic peaks when getting spanked would inform her.

It was Simone’s turn to quiver in anticipation as she laid herself across Chloe’s lap in the bed. Spanking playfully, she renewed the sting in her dark pink cheeks before telling her to get up on all fours. Alternating a few spanks at a time, Chloe rubbed and squeezed her sensitive cheeks while her other hand twisted and pinched the nipples of her dangling breasts.

Simone’s breathing became panting when a finger slid into her slit at the same time as a dozen delicious smacks landed on her lower cheeks. She felt her first climax building when long fingers, spread between her slit and her anus, slid back and forth as the just-hard-enough spanks continued.

“Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!” she panted as Chloe’s fingers concentrated on clit, and she came when her stinging cheeks were pinched.

Taking a play from Simone’s playbook, she didn’t let up and continued with slightly harder spanks while still rubbing her nubbin. Complementing her pinching and stroking her clit, she spanked lighter but very fast, with Simone crying, ‘Oh-oh-oh-ow-oww-OW!’ and coming again while falling on her elbows as she stuck her ass up begging for more.

Chloe finally had an idea for a finale worthy of the one she received. She directed Simone into a facesitting pose with her back to Chloe, which turned into a sixty-nine as Simone took the opportunity to bend over and lick Chloe’s tasty pussy again.

With her arms free, she pulled Simone’s pussy onto her face and resumed spanking, each hand striking its respective cheek, playing her buns like a pair of bongos. Her tongue went to work feverishly, licking her slit, flicking her clit, and darting inside in random fashion. Simone rocked back and forth, pulling her pussy away and mashing it into Chloe’s face while the light spanking continued unabated.

Ready for the final act of their play, Chloe began spanking one cheek much harder, and Simone lifted off her mouth, anticipating the fingernails, screaming ‘Oh fuck!’ repeatedly as the exquisite torture had her rising on her knees. Again, on the other cheek, but ramped up a bit, provided a more extreme result.

“Again, Chloe! Please!” she begged as she could feel the massive orgasm approaching.

Spanking both cheeks as hard as she could for a dozen hard smacks left Simone crying, ‘Fuck!’ again repeatedly with gasping breaths. When she stopped, she pulled her pussy back onto her face before scratching her fingernails on both tender cheeks, triggering her explosive orgasm and leaving her body quaking much as Chloe’s had earlier.

Having learned from a master, she continued licking as Simone sat up, crushing Chloe’s face underneath, her tongue a squirmy worm in her slit as the waves passed through her. Eventually, she could take no more and rolled to her side on the bed, kissing Chloe passionately.

“Oh my God, Chloe! I’ve never had anything like that before!” she gushed.

“Well, that makes two of us! I’ve never been with a girl before, Simone,” she confessed.

“I know, but I’d love to do this again, if you will?” she said. “I imagined a spanking that was a punishment to some degree, but I liked this way!”

“I’ve never done that either, but you inspired me! I would love to do this again! Maybe even reverse roles?”

“Ooo! I didn’t really want to spank Tyler, but I think I’d like to give you a spanking!”

Simone left with mutual promises to get together soon. As Chloe got ready for bed, she made herself wet again, reliving the incredible evening with Simone, her fingers finding their way into her pajamas to satisfy that sudden need.

She got into bed thinking of the day ahead, and suddenly, her eyes opened wide. ‘Oh my God!’ she thought, ‘I’m gonna see Professor Mike tomorrow night!’ and the now-familiar feeling of anticipation of another spanking made it difficult to fall asleep.

~~~~^~~~~

Think Chloe's going to have a hard time choosing between Jamie, Professor Mike and Simone? Does she even have to? I hope you liked this twist in my normally spanking focused YNAS series. Please remember to 'Like' and/or 'Favorite it! Thanks for reading!!

Published 
Written by 2bespanked
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments